PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy a survey?

L_b34
17-12-2014, 11:43 AM
http://goo.gl/forms/VAu5NQyZuK

This survey is part of my dissertation research into Football and Identity in England.

I've had permission from one of the admins to post the survey.

Would be hugely appreciated if you could take the time to complete my survey, as it all improves my research.

Cheers

Letters
17-12-2014, 09:24 PM
I'm Letters and I approve this message
(He did ask permission, fellow mods)

Harland
18-12-2014, 02:16 AM
Tried to complete it but there seems to be a bug in the field before 'How much do you agree or disagree with the following statement?: "English football clubs should ensure they don't become dominated by foreign players.'

Keeps asking me to ensure that I do not select more than 1 option per field but that is not the case...................... can't proceed as a result.

Anyway, hope to see you organically involved in the GW community :)

Globalgunner
18-12-2014, 07:39 AM
Tried to complete it but there seems to be a bug in the field before 'How much do you agree or disagree with the following statement?: "English football clubs should ensure they don't become dominated by foreign players.'

Keeps asking me to ensure that I do not select more than 1 option per field but that is not the case...................... can't proceed as a result.

Anyway, hope to see you organically involved in the GW community :)

Had the same problem. It kept recycling back to the same page even though I had done it properly...I believe.

A Gunner
18-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Done it!

But some questions were silly or rather it was so looking for an answer.

Niall_Quinn
18-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Is this a UKIP thing?

L_b34
18-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Had the same problem. It kept recycling back to the same page even though I had done it properly...I believe.

Sorry about that glitch, will have a look to see if there is anything I can do about it.

fakeyank
18-12-2014, 03:26 PM
I took the survey too :lol: