PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction WWE - Arsenal v Leicester City Barbarians

Niall_Quinn
10-02-2015, 09:42 PM
Wenger out.

AFC Leveller
10-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Thugerry from leicester, shit from arsenal, ref corrupt and wenger still whumming it up.

at least we won.

adzzzbatch
Didn't watch. Reads like we were very convincing and put the shit performance on Saturday behind us :trophy: :sarcy:

Marc Overmars
Yay.

Injury Time
10-02-2015, 09:46 PM

Niall_Quinn
10-02-2015, 09:48 PM

What's your point?

adzzzbatch
10-02-2015, 09:49 PM
What's your point?

:rimshot:

Master Splinter
10-02-2015, 09:56 PM
We were sloppy and wasteful and defended like idiots but we were up against some consummate thuggery sponsored and gleefully endorsed by a scumbag referee. And the fucking injuries didn't help either. In a situation like that and after a poor result, the three points is enough.

We'll probably have another XI out injured at the weekend.

Good first half from Ozil and Coquelin.

More negativity from WUMger. Seems we're back to the midfield fetish and no real pattern of play.

Meh tbh.

Niall_Quinn
10-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Somehow we're 4th :haha:

The Emirates Gallactico
10-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Abject and awful. Thank fuck for Lecister's sloppy finishing otherwise we would have screwed that up.

- Have no idea what he was thinking with playing Sanchez up front on his own.

- Too early to judge but Coq wasn't good again. Don't want to draw too big a conclusion but was he just playing well for a new contract after all? Either way it reinforces my and most people's belief that a new world class DM is required regardless of how well Coq does till the end of the season.

- Ref and linesman a joke. Most blatent handball you'll see all season.

- Another injury to Ramsey. :doh:

Somehow fourth albeit with a game extra played. Time for some consistent performances pls.

topgun
10-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Somehow we're 4th :haha:

Don't even try to figure out how,life's to short.

McNamara That Ghost...
10-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Leicester:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVxO12qXZkQ

topgun
10-02-2015, 10:16 PM
All the motivational stuff coming from the sideline got us through.

Niall_Quinn
10-02-2015, 10:19 PM
All the motivational stuff coming from the sideline got us through.

Watching him complaining to the 4th official inspired them. At least it did Giroud.

Munchies
10-02-2015, 10:41 PM
Nearly threw away the lead yet again. Lucky that one on one ended in their player doing a shit chip

Leicester played like cunts and again, crap fucking ref.

Seems Ramsey is out for a while (per Wenger's post match conf). Don't even care.

Letters
10-02-2015, 10:51 PM
A win's a win :shrug:
Back above Spurs. :partytime:
Probably won't stay top 4 after tomorrow's games but we had to win tonight, and we did. I'll take it.

3rd place trophy and 4th place trophy is getting quite interesting.

BOBN
10-02-2015, 11:37 PM
Sanchez as CF just doesnt work. I thought we established that already.

Booed Ramsey when he came on (alone) but if his injury means Flamini will be getting games then it is regrettable.

Wenger:

At half-time I wanted to take Alexis off, but he said 'no, I'm ok'." Says it became clear in 2nd half he was not right.
Are we still fawning over Sanchezs "passion"? Hes a bit thick really and its gonna cost us.

AFC Leveller
11-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Abject and awful. Thank fuck for Lecister's sloppy finishing otherwise we would have screwed that up.

- Have no idea what he was thinking with playing Sanchez up front on his own.

- Too early to judge but Coq wasn't good again. Don't want to draw too big a conclusion but was he just playing well for a new contract after all? Either way it reinforces my and most people's belief that a new world class DM is required regardless of how well Coq does till the end of the season.

- Ref and linesman a joke. Most blatent handball you'll see all season.

- Another injury to Ramsey. :doh:

Somehow fourth albeit with a game extra played. Time for some consistent performances pls.

I thought he was one of our better players, broke up a lot of their moves and was solid if unspectacular.

Far better than Flamini or Arteta, calm on the ball, can get out of tight situations with either a burst of pace or a clever pas and crunches into tackles when needed.

Power n Glory
11-02-2015, 09:45 AM
Meh. Shame about the injuries. On the bright side, at least Ramsey will be forced to sit some games out. He's been poor lately. But why has his hamstring gone again?

adzzzbatch
11-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Just read that Ospina could take the blame for their goal? I hope we haven't got another dodgy keeper on our hands after he looked good with those clean sheets.

Niall_Quinn
11-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Just read that Ospina could take the blame for their goal? I hope we haven't got another dodgy keeper on our hands after he looked good with those clean sheets.

Ospina was poor all night. First time he has been thrown under the bus by the defence, he'll get used to it.

Niall_Quinn
11-02-2015, 04:12 PM
The Upson "challenge"

http://i.imgur.com/T4ry0kk.gifv

That CHEAT (he made it too obvious even for the head-in-the-sand brigade to deny) of a ref, Jones, didn't even brandish a yellow. It was a red all day long and it's a surprise there hasn't been a police investigation. And so Alexis is injured and now, while the media avoids mention of Upson, we'll be hearing all about how Arsenal can't hack it without the Chilean.

The three thugs Leicester deployed at centre back last night were beyond belief. They hacked, elbowed, barged, scythed, rugby tackled everything in sight. Good honest English defending and proof again that the foreign Arsenal pansies don't like to be beaten to a pulp. Pearson very successfully transferred the spirit of his touchline antics onto the pitch. It's all a joke, nothing meant by it.

Niall_Quinn
11-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Here's Giroud's booking, another vivid demonstration of Jones' cheating:
http://arsenalist.com/f/2014-15/arsenal-vs-leicester/full-video-of-ridiculous-giroud-booking.html

LDG
11-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Here's Giroud's booking, another vivid demonstration of Jones' cheating:
http://arsenalist.com/f/2014-15/arsenal-vs-leicester/full-video-of-ridiculous-giroud-booking.html

:lol:

What was the booking for exactly?!?

Xhaka Can’t
11-02-2015, 04:26 PM
On both - you are fucking kidding me!

I know what the rules are on the Upson challenge - well I thought I did.

But can someone explain why it is a booking for Giroud?

Letters
11-02-2015, 04:29 PM
:blink:

It can only have been for something he said, dissent maybe.
Or just blatent cheating by the ref <_<

Letters
11-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Scrub that. The ref was brandishing the card before Giroud even got to him.
God/the people who paid the ref alone knows what that was supposed to be for.

Dein-machine
11-02-2015, 04:36 PM
seems like a 1-0 or 2-0 halftime scoreline is dangerous to us. What the hell does Wumger tell them during the break - I wish we knew, if he tells them to be careful & not so attack minded against the dross of Leicester who would be thinking about damage limitation I don't want the prick anywhere near this team anymore. Outplayed by Leicester at the Emirates, hanging on for a 2-1 win - he simply doesn't know what he is doing. Bouldy & the other coaches surely have to address the problems that Wengers age is now causing. Sanchez hasnt played well as the lone striker but always does well playing wide of one. Why did Wumger feel the need to try something that hasn't worked when he has Giroud & Welbeck fit. Then with things tight he takes off our main attacking threat in Theo to bring on Ramsey who is playing the worst football of his life right now - what does that do other than make us even more defensive, deep & under attack.

fakeyank
11-02-2015, 06:10 PM
I cant understand why in this day and age, we cant appeal a silly yellow card like the one against Giroud. The FA are a joke!

Letters
11-02-2015, 06:13 PM
I cant understand why in this day and age, we cant appeal a silly yellow card like the one against Giroud. The FA are a joke!

There are lots of bad things about football, one of them has always been this ridiculous attitude (from the FA) that the referees cannot make mistakes.
So, an appeal can be made if the ref missed something, but if he saw it then you can't - because if the ref saw an incident then clearly he made the right decision.
It's completely mental.

I blame Wenger :sulk:

Ollie the Optimist
11-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Great in the first half, absolute shite in the second. Thats pretty much the Arsenal we have now.

however, it says a lot about the referee when the giroud booking wasn't his worst decision of the night. There was a clear trip on ozil, nothing given, the handball he denied us, and the alexis challenge where upon wasn't even booked.

also with the giroud booking, the referee didn't even see it, he had his back to play and only turned around after Giroud started running towards the ball.

fakeyank
11-02-2015, 06:26 PM
I blame Wenger :sulk:

:gp:

So does everybody.. #KloppIn

Letters
11-02-2015, 08:03 PM
also with the giroud booking, the referee didn't even see it.
See what? What, exactly, was he booked for?

GP
11-02-2015, 08:22 PM
See what? What, exactly, was he booked for?

For having the ball kicked at him, apparently.

Xhaka Can’t
11-02-2015, 08:47 PM
He could've been killed!

Letters
11-02-2015, 09:16 PM
For having the ball kicked at him, apparently.

He is that kind of player, to be fair

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
11-02-2015, 10:18 PM
:lol:

What was the booking for exactly?!?

Because Mike Riley instructed it.