PDA

View Full Version : FA Cup Quarter-final Draw (16th Feb) 19:35, BBC1.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-02-2015, 05:57 PM
1. Liverpool
2. Arsenal
3. Aston Villa
4. West Bromwich Albion
5. Bradford City
6. Blackburn Rovers
7. Reading
8. Preston North End or Manchester United

Ties to be played on weekend of Saturday 7th March 2015.

Come on Arsenal.

To end up with Preston at home. :pray:

Niall_Quinn
15-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Reckon it'll be Villa away.

Master Splinter
15-02-2015, 06:29 PM
Preston, Blackburn, Bradford or Reading at home. :pray:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
15-02-2015, 10:11 PM
Bradford at home.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
16-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Liverpool in the rehearsal :ilt:

Marc Overmars
16-02-2015, 06:53 PM
Don't like this Stevie Me birthday story everyone seems to be pining for. :sick:

Shaqiri Is Boss
16-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Don't like this Stevie Me birthday story everyone seems to be pining for. :sick:

I think you'll find that's "Stevie Me fairytale". :cloud9:

adzzzbatch
16-02-2015, 07:17 PM
:sick:

Keith
16-02-2015, 07:31 PM

Penalties to decide the final... Gerrrrraaaaard hits the post

Shaqiri Is Boss
16-02-2015, 07:40 PM
United (probably) away for you.

:lol:

Keith
16-02-2015, 07:41 PM
Starts cheering on Preston!

adzzzbatch
:ilt:

adzzzbatch
:ilt: :ilt:

Japan Shaking All Over
16-02-2015, 07:42 PM
Come on Preston

adzzzbatch
Aston Villa v West Brom

Preston or Manchester United v Arsenal :sick: :sick: :sick: :ilt: :ilt: :ilt: :ilt:

Bradford City v Reading

Liverpool v Blackburn

The Emirates Gallactico
Oh FFS.

Fucking cockmunchers.

Gooner23
16-02-2015, 07:43 PM
Bring on the mancy pricks, we're good enough to beat them home or away.

Although, come on Preston!

Marc Overmars
Oh dear god.

selassie
typical. it's about time we beat that lot up there, we'll probably roll over & get a beating though.

The Emirates Gallactico
16-02-2015, 07:46 PM
typical. it's about time we beat that lot up there, we'll probably roll over & get a beating though.

The last two times we've faced them in the cup we've lost badly.

First time was 4 - 1 when Nani basically took the piss out of our team.

And the other time was a 2 - 0 loss when they had fucking Darren Gibson and John O'Shea in central midfield and they still beat us.

FFS.

Oh well there's next year.

adzzzbatch
16-02-2015, 07:47 PM

:gp:

fakeyank
16-02-2015, 07:50 PM
Theres no reason why we cant beat that pile of garbage in their own turf. LVG is Moyes part 2 and if AW gets his tactics right, we should get 3-4 past them easy!

selassie
16-02-2015, 07:52 PM

And the other time was a 2 - 0 loss when they had fucking Darren Gibson and John O'Shea in central midfield and they still beat us.

FFS.

Oh well there's next year.

I don't rate them anymore and don't really fear them but they always find a way to beat us. I can envisage us going up there playing them off the park but still losing.

The Emirates Gallactico
16-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Theres no reason why we cant beat that pile of garbage in their own turf. LVG is Moyes part 2 and if AW gets his tactics right, we should get 3-4 past them easy!

The bit in bold is the key thing.

Niall_Quinn
16-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Utd are seriously shit and their manager is the biggest poser fraud in football. If we can't beat that lot then we were never in it anyway.

adzzzbatch
16-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Utd are seriously shit and their manager is the biggest poser fraud in football. If we can't beat that lot then we were never in it anyway.

Well we lost 2-0 to them at home :ilt:

Globalgunner
16-02-2015, 07:56 PM
The worst part of this tie is that they will have that bloody Giggs goal on rewind loop for 10 days non stop before the game. If only Keown had cleared that incestuous turd out like he should have.

Niall_Quinn
16-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Well we lost 2-0 to them at home :ilt:

That was in the league and we were never in the hunt for the title so my point is watertight.

WMUG
16-02-2015, 07:59 PM

And I was at both :dance:

McNamara That Ghost...
16-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Preston will be tough tbf.

Niall_Quinn
16-02-2015, 08:00 PM
And I was at both :dance:

Why don't you go and visit Fakeyank on match day, there's a good chap.

fakeyank
16-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Why don't you go and visit Fakeyank on match day, there's a good chap.

:gp:

If this match was in London, I wouldnt mind coming down, but I wouldnt fly to that shithole for 1000$! I'd rather go to Texas.

Özim
16-02-2015, 09:24 PM
If Man U go through we'll lose, we always do, it's what we do best in these big games however hopeless they are.

Letters
16-02-2015, 09:44 PM
If Man U go through we'll lose, we always do, it's what we do best in these big games however hopeless they are.

Yeah. We haven't won away in Manchester for literally weeks.

I guess Utd would have to be favourites but we're good enough to beat them, whether we will...

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
16-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Well that was fun while it lasted...

Marc Overmars
16-02-2015, 10:11 PM
We always bloody draw them away as well. Not that being at home makes much of a difference these days either.

Munchies
16-02-2015, 10:12 PM
fuck off :doh:

Munchies
16-02-2015, 10:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rgB71Kq.png

Letters
16-02-2015, 10:18 PM

Won 1 :patrice:

Maybe the City game will have given them some belief that they can go away in big games and win. I don't fancy us but I wouldn't completely write us off either.

McNamara That Ghost...
16-02-2015, 10:18 PM
:lol:

To be honest, they could go back to the last 20 and it'll be similarly bad.

Niall_Quinn
16-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Everyone was saying the same about the Liverpool match last year. All we have to do is play to 70% of our potential to blow this shitheap of pub outfit away. Anyone who watched them tonight would find it impossible to be worried about meeting them home or away. Of course there's the ref, so we need to turn up and play at 90%

If we don't turn up at all, that's a different matter of course. But this game is down to us. We decide if we want to win it, it has nothing to do with utd who simply aren't good enough anywhere on the pitch. Unless you count loobrush charging around the place as good,

Letters
16-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Utd really aren't all that. The only thing to worry about (and admittedly it's quite a big worry) is us doing that imploding thing we do in games vs Utd.
We're definitely good enough to get a result.

The Emirates Gallactico
16-02-2015, 10:45 PM
We'll dominate possession and chances with Ozil having the game of his life, but fail to score and they'll sneak a couple in on the counter and using a long ball to Screech.

Wenger will come out and say we were unlucky and nothing will change.

The script has already been written tbh.

Marc Overmars
16-02-2015, 10:50 PM
We're more than good enough to win but would you back us to apply ourselves correctly? Nope.

Niall_Quinn
16-02-2015, 10:55 PM
We need to avoid injuries between now and then and hope Wenger doesn't have some sort of brainfart when it comes to selecting the team. I like the idea of Ozil behind the striker running in at Smalling. :haha: That would be cruel. That hugely overrated bloke Blind just needs to be pressurised for him to fall apart. And Falcao and Rooney :haha: Hopefully Judas is injured because sods law could come into effect in his case.

I don't think some people are quite getting what's happening at Utd. They have Fellaini up top and they are using a £60mill signing to lump balls 50 yards in his general direction. And even then they need the ref to legitimise their illegitimate "goals". Yes, they are dangerous on the dive, nobody can deny that. But they have fuck all else.

Xhaka Can’t
16-02-2015, 11:10 PM
If the ref has a brainfart and calls the game fair, we should win.

AFC Leveller
17-02-2015, 07:33 AM
We need to avoid injuries between now and then and hope Wenger doesn't have some sort of brainfart when it comes to selecting the team. I like the idea of Ozil behind the striker running in at Smalling. :haha: That would be cruel. That hugely overrated bloke Blind just needs to be pressurised for him to fall apart. And Falcao and Rooney :haha: Hopefully Judas is injured because sods law could come into effect in his case.

I don't think some people are quite getting what's happening at Utd. They have Fellaini up top and they are using a £60mill signing to lump balls 50 yards in his general direction. And even then they need the ref to legitimise their illegitimate "goals". Yes, they are dangerous on the dive, nobody can deny that. But they have fuck all else.

I actually agree with you. They are a horrible side who play one of thw worst football ive seen from Man ure. De Maria long ball to the back post, Toilet brush to head it down and someone to scramble it in. LVG is a fraud, he has spent over 150 m and still plays ala Stoke/Bolton.

I think we have better players than them in almost every department and we should beat them. The only thing stopping us is Wenger's tactics/approach. If he goes for it and hypes us his players pre match then we should be fine, if he goes chicken mode and goes defensive, we are fucked.

Xhaka Can’t
17-02-2015, 08:06 AM
I actually agree with you. They are a horrible side who play one of thw worst football ive seen from Man ure. De Maria long ball to the back post, Toilet brush to head it down and someone to scramble it in. LVG is a fraud, he has spent over 150 m and still plays ala Stoke/Bolton.

I think we have better players than them in almost every department and we should beat them. The only thing stopping us is Wenger's tactics/approach. If he goes for it and hypes us his players pre match then we should be fine, if he goes chicken mode and goes defensive, we are fucked.

Great.

Alpha
17-02-2015, 08:18 AM
This is the kind of challenge I really like . It allows us to see how the team is improving . And also , you can not expect to win any cup by facing only minnows .

adzzzbatch
17-02-2015, 09:11 AM

We're a side known for dealing with that sort of threat so well... :ilt:

AFC Leveller
17-02-2015, 09:19 AM
We're a side known for dealing with that sort of threat so well... :ilt:

Esp our FBs, they cant head for shit.

But i really think we can beat them because we are a much better side. Its a question of turning up and not getting our yearly OT collective nose bleeds.

Letters
17-02-2015, 09:28 AM
We'll dominate possession and chances with Ozil having the game of his life, but fail to score and they'll sneak a couple in on the counter and using a long ball to Screech.

Wenger will come out and say we were unlucky and nothing will change.

The script has already been written tbh.

That has, admittedly, been a depressing pattern in these games. But I genuinely think we're a better side than them this year, we do have a chance.

Power n Glory
17-02-2015, 09:37 AM
They suck! They really shouldn't be above us in the league but somehow they are. I don't know what they says about us. But we have a chance to kick their teeth in and knock them out of the cup. It's an exciting draw and we have wipe the floor with them.

Niall_Quinn
17-02-2015, 09:43 AM
They suck! They really shouldn't be above us in the league but somehow they are. I don't know what they says about us. But we have a chance to kick their teeth in and knock them out of the cup. It's an exciting draw and we have wipe the floor with them.

Having refs on the roster helps them a lot.

LDG
17-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Esp our FBs, they cant head for shit.

But i really think we can beat them because we are a much better side. Its a question of turning up and not getting our yearly OT collective nose bleeds.

Whether we're better or not, it doesn't matter, until Wenger prioritises the win at all costs over passing.

For the first time in years, he did, against Man City. I have a feeling that is a one off though.

He needs to get the players heads right. No fucking nerves, just go out there prepared, 100% will to win every ball. Diciplined, clinical and prepared to do whatever it takes.

Niall_Quinn
17-02-2015, 09:45 AM
And let's put a competitive bid in for the ref for a change.

AFC Leveller
17-02-2015, 09:50 AM
Whether we're better or not, it doesn't matter, until Wenger prioritises the win at all costs over passing.

For the first time in years, he did, against Man City. I have a feeling that is a one off though.

He needs to get the players heads right. No fucking nerves, just go out there prepared, 100% will to win every ball. Diciplined, clinical and prepared to do whatever it takes.

If you look at our last few performances at OT, we've gone up there and played like shite, gifted them goals and looked scared. We need to grow a pair at these kinda venues, play our game bt at the same time not over commit the FBs.

Man ure have some ordinary players this season, toiler brus, Falcao, Blind, Shaw, Rojo etc. We have to beat them no matter what.

Heisenberg
17-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Nightmare draw but I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later

Özim
17-02-2015, 10:12 AM
That has, admittedly, been a depressing pattern in these games. But I genuinely think we're a better side than them this year, we do have a chance.

We were better than them last year too and still lost.

Letters
17-02-2015, 10:38 AM
We were better than them last year too and still lost.

Sure, and City are better than us and we beat them :shrug:
Football isn't deterministic like that.

We do have a depressing history of outplaying Utd and losing to them but I don't fear Utd, they're really not that good and we should have enough to beat them IF (very big if) we turn up.

Niall_Quinn
17-02-2015, 10:44 AM
If we keep Santi, Ozil, Alexis and Coquelin fit then we're fine. Suppose all 4 will be injured come the game then.

LDG
17-02-2015, 10:51 AM
If we keep Santi, Ozil, Alexis and Coquelin fit then we're fine. Suppose all 4 will be injured come the game then.

Standard for the trip to OT.

Henry was nearly always crocked.

Don't think Vieira ever played a game at the Theatre of Cunts

There is an invisible death ray on the M6 which stops French people in their tracks. Hopefully, Chileans are immune.

selassie
17-02-2015, 11:54 AM

That is disgusting. Sad thing is they have been garbage the past few seasons and they still manage to beat us.

selassie
17-02-2015, 12:00 PM

I agree, for the first time in a long time I actually believe we are better than them in pretty much every area. Our first XI is definitely better than theirs, in fact I rate our squad above theirs too.

If we don't progress I will be really pissed.

Marc Overmars
17-02-2015, 12:30 PM
I think I will be more annoyed if we don't get past Monaco.

selassie
17-02-2015, 01:01 PM

Yeah that's going to be an interesting one too, in theory we should get past them but you never know with Arsenal!

fakeyank
17-02-2015, 03:18 PM
We do have a depressing history of outplaying Utd and losing to them but I don't fear Utd, they're really not that good and we should have enough to beat them IF (very big if) we turn up.

Dont you think that statement says a lot about the competency of our manager when we have to question whether he can even get his squad to turn up for a match like this? Dont get me wrong.. I can see something different in the team since the Man City win (despite the Spurs loss) but the last thing fans should be worried about from a top team should be "Is my team going to turn up?"

fakeyank
17-02-2015, 03:20 PM

Dont care much about that game tbh.. at this point, the CL is not a realistic target at all. We know that unless we hit the lottery in terms of draw and other results, there is no way we will win it!

Ollie the Optimist
17-02-2015, 06:24 PM
one positive of this draw is that the increased allocation of away fans means a chance to get myself a ticket for it.

GP
17-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Believe it or not we've never lost to Utd at White Hart Lane.

Ernesto
17-02-2015, 06:46 PM
I think it would be just as pleasing to beat them this season as it would have been in any year under F***uson. Equally, it would be devastating to lose to them (given just how poor they've been overall, the fact that we could lose out as holders of the Cup to someone who could win it and overtake our FA Cups record)

Meh, I didn't much like this Cup anyhow :(

Letters
17-02-2015, 08:08 PM
Dont you think that statement says a lot about the competency of our manager when we have to question whether he can even get his squad to turn up for a match like this? Dont get me wrong.. I can see something different in the team since the Man City win (despite the Spurs loss) but the last thing fans should be worried about from a top team should be "Is my team going to turn up?"

IMO Wenger's two major flaws are a lack of tactical nous and motivation. His successful sides were simply better than everyone else, you don't need to be a tactical genius when you've got Henry and Bergkamp up front and people like Pires, Vieira and Overmars in midfield. And you don't have to be a motivational master when you've got a captain like Adams or Vieira.

Wenger has never been able to get an inferior side to win a title, which is a problem with the billionaire cheats around. And he's always needed a strong captain which is a problem because we haven't had one for years.

I do have hope for this tie though because I do think we are better than Utd this season - no idea how they're ahead of us, they've been on a ridiculous run without actually playng well - and I do think this side have a bit more character than those over the last few years.

A Gunner
18-02-2015, 10:19 AM
one positive of this draw is that the increased allocation of away fans means a chance to get myself a ticket for it.

Couldn't you get into home games?

Marc Overmars
18-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Manc game is Monday 9th March.

Apparently there are no trains scheduled from Manchester to London that night. Meanwhile a midlands derby gets the Saturday evening slot. Where's the logic in that?

Nice work, BBC. :doh:

Master Splinter
18-02-2015, 12:41 PM
BBC have ruined the FA Cup more than BT.

And BT have Michael Fucking Owen.

Why can't it be played in the Sunday afternoon slot?

Niall_Quinn
18-02-2015, 12:48 PM
BBC have ruined the FA Cup more than BT.

And BT have Michael Fucking Owen.

Why can't it be played in the Sunday afternoon slot?

Take their money and they own your arse.

Globalgunner
18-02-2015, 01:23 PM
IMO Wenger's two major flaws are a lack of tactical nous and motivation. His successful sides were simply better than everyone else, you don't need to be a tactical genius when you've got Henry and Bergkamp up front and people like Pires, Vieira and Overmars in midfield. And you don't have to be a motivational master when you've got a captain like Adams or Vieira.

Wenger has never been able to get an inferior side to win a title, which is a problem with the billionaire cheats around. And he's always needed a strong captain which is a problem because we haven't had one for years.

I do have hope for this tie though because I do think we are better than Utd this season - no idea how they're ahead of us, they've been on a ridiculous run without actually playng well - and I do think this side have a bit more character than those over the last few years.

They are ahead of us courtesy of that nauseating win over us at the Emirates. take away those 3 points, give them to us and things change. Overall its sad that we are behind that mish-mash of caviar and potatoes managed by a Turnip

Letters
18-02-2015, 01:52 PM
They are ahead of us courtesy of that nauseating win over us at the Emirates. take away those 3 points, give them to us and things change. Overall its sad that we are behind that mish-mash of caviar and potatoes managed by a Turnip
Ug.

By all accounts we were actually pretty good that day, just CANNOT beat them. How many 'king games have we outplayed them and lost? :doh:
I fear the same in the quarter finals but we do have enough to beat them. Whether we will... :rolleyes:

AFC Leveller
18-02-2015, 06:53 PM
We will have to be careful of Rooney's cheating. It seems everyone apart from Woy and the media has realised that this man is a cheat. 10 years ago he dived to end our unbeaten run and even admitted so to the players after the game, the other day he told the preston goali that he had to dive to get a pel yet the media and england manager refuse to admit it even though the player himself is openely saying so.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-02-2015, 07:51 PM
This is on Monday evening?

I'll make the Semi-final draw thread.

Injury Time
18-02-2015, 09:30 PM
This is on Monday evening?

I'll make the Semi-final draw thread.
Shame Arsenal won't :ilt:

WMUG
19-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Game ends after the last train back to London :lol:

Niall_Quinn
19-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Game ends after the last train back to London :lol:

Wonder if it would be possible to lay on extra trains? Or is that a crazy man's idea?

Letters
19-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Wonder if it would be possible to lay on extra trains? Or is that a crazy man's idea?

Depends. Is it your idea?

##

Niall_Quinn
19-02-2015, 11:04 AM
Depends. Is it your idea?

##

Just came to me, like I had been granted God like powers.

Niall_Quinn
19-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Arsenal have negotiated a late train service with Virgin for their travelling fans
The club have also heavily subsidised the cost, making it just £20

It should be the BBC that pays. But then again, you can't win with those bastards because it would just come out of the license fee.

Power n Glory
19-02-2015, 11:22 PM
This is the sort of game fans should boycott. TV and away travel. The BBC are taking the piss with this one. They'll keep doing it if Monday night FA cup games break viewing records.

Niall_Quinn
19-02-2015, 11:30 PM
This is the sort of game fans should boycott. TV and away travel. The BBC are taking the piss with this one. They'll keep doing it if Monday night FA cup games break viewing records.

Utd would just sell the empty seats. The atmosphere would suffer but I doubt the TV companies would care, they'd just say the atmosphere was great anyway. Same way as they say shit pubfests are "intriguing". And it would be tougher for the away team having no support at all.

Better to pick the BBCs top rated programme and boycott that, deliberately watching a competitor channel instead. Or if all football fans refused to pay the license fee they could do fuck all about it.

Ollie the Optimist
20-02-2015, 07:08 PM
arsenal have put on two trains for 20 quid return, or just 10 quid for a single back to london plus extra coaches for 10 quid return.

Arsenal don't often do much to help the fans, high ticket prices etc, but massively subsidising the travel for us is pretty impressive fair play to them. My ticket is 37 quid and travel is 20 quid. To go and watch Arsenal at united for under 60 quid in todays age is pretty good.

It would be even better if arsenal remember to turn up

Ollie the Optimist
20-02-2015, 07:09 PM
Couldn't you get into home games?

home games are easy to get tickets too, but getting a ticket for one of the big away games for me isn't as I have no points. The increased allocation and being on the monday night has meant I can go now.

WMUG
20-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Tickets booked. Aggregate score of United 6-0 Arsenal of the other two times I've been to OT. Hoping for something other than a good atmosphere this time.

Injury Time
20-02-2015, 10:56 PM
arsenal have put on two trains for 20 quid return, or just 10 quid for a single back to london plus extra coaches for 10 quid return.

Arsenal don't often do much to help the fans, high ticket prices etc, but massively subsidising the travel for us is pretty impressive fair play to them. My ticket is 37 quid and travel is 20 quid. To go and watch Arsenal at united for under 60 quid in todays age is pretty good.

It would be even better if arsenal remember to turn up

Tickets booked. Aggregate score of United 6-0 Arsenal of the other two times I've been to OT. Hoping for something other than a good atmosphere this time.

Damn it, damn it to hell I'll see you there (taking my dad) :cheers: :scarf: going by coach (I've driven there before but that was at a reasonable ko time), at least the coach will be quiet on the way home :ilt: :sleep: :crying:

Ollie the Optimist
26-02-2015, 10:02 AM
regretting booking tickets for this now after last night. go all the way to OT to see us get hammered with a van persie hatrick

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2015, 10:04 AM
If we lose this I'll just about be able to handle it.

Provided Wenger doesn't give the same interview as always after the loss. That will tip me over the edge.

adzzzbatch
26-02-2015, 10:11 AM

Provided Wenger doesn't give the same interview as always after the loss. That will tip me over the edge.

I don't think you've got anything to worry about there.

Ollie the Optimist
26-02-2015, 10:15 AM
I don't think you've got anything to worry about there.

yeah thats true. Welbeck hattrick in a 3-0 win ;)

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2015, 10:17 AM
yeah thats true. Welbeck hattrick in a 3-0 win ;)

Bit optimistic Ollie.

1-0 fluked last minute pub scramble will be fine (and an improvement)

Letters
26-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Tickets booked.
:pal:

selassie
26-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Who actually thinks we can win this game?! As depressing as it may sound I think last nights defeat could be the start of the "annual collapse".

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Who actually thinks we can win this game?! As depressing as it may sound I think last nights defeat could be the start of the "annual collapse".

We should comfortably win this game.

However, we have a manager who will select the wrong starting eleven and then play them in the wrong positions. So that will give Utd a strong chance of an upset.

Even if Wenger picks what appears to be the right team and plays everyone in the correct positions, if Utd have a trick up their sleeve and their tactics are working better on the day - we have a manager who will not react and will simply watch us being outplayed and out-thought.

We also have a manager who will make the wrong substitutions at the wrong time and opt for a defensive posture when we need to attack or vice versa.

It's a coin toss. We're good enough to win but possibly not good enough to overcome the handicap of our manager.

On a plus side, Utd have a super hyped loon in charge. He'll probably pick the wrong team too. He'll probably opt for bizarre tactics.

Then the big negative. It's at their place so the ref and linesmen will be in Utd shirts making up their numbers so it's 14 vs 11 (15 vs 11 if you include the 4th official and his timekeeping).

Other factors. If we have have generated a bit of momentum with some decent performances and wins before this game, then we will play terribly and lose for sure. That's a guarantee.

However, if we have been shit in the lead up to the game, maybe having lost in the previous match, if it looks like we're on a downward spiral, if the fans are on the manager's back big time then we'll almost certainly win.

Hard to call.

Ralpheroo72
26-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Believe it or not we've never lost to Utd at White Hart Lane.

:trophy:

Injury Time
26-02-2015, 01:09 PM

Better book your call with Samaritans in advance, say 15mins post ko should do it...:ilt:

Injury Time
26-02-2015, 01:10 PM
regretting booking tickets for this now after last night. go all the way to OT to see us get hammered with a van persie hatrick

At least you're on the train, I'll be on the coach :crying: