PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction Thread vs Everton

Letters
27-02-2015, 09:00 PM
Wenger Out!

Niall_Quinn
27-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Wenger Out!

A win and all you can do is call for the manager to be sacked? Spoiled brat.

Letters
27-02-2015, 09:14 PM
:lol: you started it :p

fakeyank
27-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Mod taking WUMing to another level :bow:

Maestro
27-02-2015, 09:22 PM
remember the days you'd get warned or sin binned if you posted a reaction half an hour before the end of a game?

:sulk:

...gone to the dogs this place. we desperately need a commercial and marketing team on GW

AFC Leveller
27-02-2015, 10:00 PM
good win but i thought Ozil was once again rubbish and Ospina should have done better on their goal.

Letters
27-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Mod taking WUMing to another level :bow:

I'm not quite sure who you think would be wound up this, or why?!

Niall_Quinn
27-02-2015, 10:07 PM
I'm not quite sure who you think would be wound up this, or why?!

Well me, for a start. And I think the reason is fairly obvious, I'm sensitive.

Evidently you are not.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
27-02-2015, 10:30 PM
:d

LDG
28-02-2015, 05:00 AM
On losing the second game in a week...

We come from a position of good form in the league, but we were not of the quality we like today, and we have now to put that right in the next game

On losing momentum in the race for fourth place...

You have always to consider that we fight fight for fourth place each season, and that shows good consistency. We have the opportunity to fight for the trophy again, I believe yes

On the penalty decision...

It was not clear, but we believe no, it was not violent from Kocielny, we have every day two footed challenges which do not get fouls.

On conceding four own goals...

We work every day on improving our concentration levels, but yes, I believe we showed nerves today which cost us. Of course, this makes it difficult to come back into the game. When you dominate possession 100% it is of course difficult to understand why Chambers does this

On Özil..

Who?

Letters
28-02-2015, 07:51 AM

:haha:

Injury Time
28-02-2015, 10:16 AM
On losing the second game in a week...

We come from a position of good form in the league, but we were not of the quality we like today, and we have now to put that right in the next game

On losing momentum in the race for fourth place...

You have always to consider that we fight fight for fourth place each season, and that shows good consistency. We have the opportunity to fight for the trophy again, I believe yes

On the penalty decision...

It was not clear, but we believe no, it was not violent from Kocielny, we have every day two footed challenges which do not get fouls.

We work every day on improving our concentration levels, but yes, I believe we showed nerves today which cost us. Of course, this makes it difficult to come back into the game. When you dominate possession 100% it is of course difficult to understand why Chambers does this

On Özil..

Who?
Are you like mystic meg?

The longer version included

On the home fans booing for a second game...
We play 55 games a season, 2 games [in front of the top paying fans and season ticket holders in the world] does not make you a fan. It does not hurt so much the criticism from them as we cry into our money mountains and blow our noses on £50 notes which sometimes paper cut little bit.

On tactics today...
Zis iz zee elbow...non? Non!?...argh ze zip pockets...merde! Er give me 69 minutes and I find bit of paper in my jacket with planned answer.

On being beaten by the zip on his jacket
Sometime zees things work in training, but the match and lacking bit of morning nap sharpness, I showed character and determination to keep going for full 90 minutes and half time break; so I missed match little bit the 2% I saw showed all I need to know.

Master Splinter
28-02-2015, 03:11 PM
When you dominate possession 100% it is of course difficult to understand why Chambers does this

:haha:

Maestro
01-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Good result considering the other games this weekend

Niall_Quinn
01-03-2015, 04:05 PM
This is the false match reaction thread started by a renegade mod. Don't support it!

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
01-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Sweet result. Everton looked really organised and disciplined in the first half so relieved to have broken them down. Gabby was impressive as was Oooooossspinaaaaaaaa.

Globalgunner
01-03-2015, 04:08 PM
This is the false match reaction thread started by a renegade mod. Don't support it!

Damn right!. Mods need modding

fakeyank
01-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Thank fuck Per was no where near the pitch. He is a good back up but I hope he never starts for us again.

Xhaka Can’t
01-03-2015, 06:31 PM
We have a 100% record following Letters' wum reaction threads.