PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend's Fixtures & Two Others (25/26/28/29 April).

Pages : [1] 2

McNamara That Ghost...
23-04-2015, 07:59 AM
Saturday, 25th April 2015
Southampton v Tottenham, 12:45 http://i44.tinypic.com/5bpl5u.png
Burnley v Leicester, 15:00
Crystal Palace v Hull, 15:00
Newcastle v Swansea, 15:00
QPR v West Ham, 15:00
Stoke v Sunderland, 15:00
West Brom v Liverpool, 15:00
Man City v Aston Villa, 17:30 http://e2.365dm.com/tvlogos/pixel/ss1hd.gif

Sunday, 26th April 2015
Everton v Man Utd, 13:30 http://e2.365dm.com/tvlogos/pixel/ss1hd.gif
Arsenal v Chelsea, 16:00 http://e2.365dm.com/tvlogos/pixel/ss1hd.gif

Tuesday, 28th April 2015
Hull v Liverpool, 19:45

Wednesday, 29th April 2015
Leicester v Chelsea, 19:45 http://e2.365dm.com/tvlogos/pixel/ss1hd.gif

-----------------------------

As it stands:

http://i58.tinypic.com/ak7vxt.png

Letters
23-04-2015, 10:56 AM
6 pointer for Spurs. St Totteringham's Day could edge ever closer.

Niall_Quinn
23-04-2015, 11:00 AM
We'll probably be 4th when we kick off against the Russians.

This will be proper pressure. I hope the team stands up to Arsene and demands we at least show up.

Letters
23-04-2015, 11:11 AM
There has been proper pressure throughout much of this run.
I don't see much pressure on the Chelsea game, we're not going to catch them, we're not going to fall out of the top 4.
It would be nice to finish 2nd but the priority for the club (and in this case for me, as we're in the Cup Final) is to finish in the CL spaces and win the Cup.

Marc Overmars
23-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Not overly bothered about 2nd or 3rd, it's a flip of the coin.

4th would be quite annoying though.

Ultimately like last season, this campaign will be defined by the outcome of the cup final.

Niall_Quinn
23-04-2015, 11:34 AM
I don't see much pressure on the Chelsea game, we're not going to catch them, we're not going to fall out of the top 4.

This is Wenger's philosophy to a tee. Do the minimum. Write off what's difficult as unobtainable.

This is why we underachieve. We don't even settle for 2nd, not falling out of the top 4 will do. There's "no pressure" because we can't catch them... But maybe there's a teensy bit of pressure not to be their bitch for the 10th season in a row?

This game will decide the outcome of NEXT season. If we win it we could be in for a title run. Lose it or fight out a crappy draw on our own turf and we have established our status as inferior. We'll carry that status into next season and the season after and for every season Wenger remains here.

Letters
23-04-2015, 11:52 AM
It is not 'difficult' to catch Chelsea. They've lost 2 times all season in the league, if we beat them we have to hope they lose 2 out of 5 and win all our games when we have a cup final to worry about. We should keep trying, obviously, but it's way out of our hands. If we were close enough to them that the result would put some real pressure on them then it would be different, but we aren't and it's not for the want of trying. They got lucky against QPR and beat Utd in a game where we needed them to slip up. Nothing we can do about that.

This game will decide the outcome of NEXT season

No, it won't. As we found out with the Cup Final win, momentum doesn't necessarily carry forward. A win would be good psychologically but we've already won some big games this year which should help our mentality. Win the Cup too and that's a good season.

Obviously I want us to beat Chelsea and I want us to finish 2nd. But I'd rather have the Cup if I had to choose.

Niall_Quinn
23-04-2015, 12:15 PM
As we found out with the Cup Final win, momentum doesn't necessarily carry forward.

We found that out when I pointed it out to you after you tried to use the fact we've reached the FA Cup final again as an indicator of progress.

13 attempts to beat these chavs without success and a humiliation on Wenger's 1,000th game in charge. We can either face the enemy and take them on and beat them, or we can beat Villa in a cup final and wave at the chavs from a safe distance. I know what I prefer.

It doesn't matter if we don't win the league this year provided we win all our remaining games. Winning all our remaining games is most certainly in our hands. It will cement us in second, place us to pick up the spoils in the ulikely but possible event the chavs collapse, leave both mancs billionaire spenders in our dust, automatically qualify us for the CL, have the fans and the media buzzing about our chances next season, give Maureen and his chavs something to mull on during the summer, prove this is a team of winners rather than also-rans, there are so many positives it'd be hard to count them.

Or we could beat Villa in the cup final and wave a pot around for a while. If that's all this team can achieve then so be it. But let's not pretend it's the big prize or even a prize of any real significance. Certainly let's not use it to make excuses for underachieving in the big tournaments. For example, and FA Cup win doesn't hide that farce against Monaco.

That's if we even win the cup. Bit of a lottery that match, more like a drunken happy hour. Beating the chavs and keeping the winning run and the winning mentality intact would be useful.

In fact there's no valid reason that can be used to downplay the importance of Sunday's game. The biggest game of the season so far. The most important game of the season so far. The biggest must win of the season so far. A proper test and a proper measure. Hopefully we measure up otherwise I guess we can limp away, regroup and go and beat on some little kid like Villa.

Letters
23-04-2015, 01:06 PM
We found that out when I pointed it out to you after you tried to use the fact we've reached the FA Cup final again as an indicator of progress.
Where have I said that?

Niall_Quinn
23-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Where have I said that?

http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=3261&p=454710&viewfull=1#post454710

In the context of:

If we win two cups in two years - having thought, especially after the Birmingham debacle, that under Wenger we'd never win another trophy - and get a similar number of points to what we got last year (which was the most since 2007/8) then IMO it would show we're on an upward curve.

Yet you state:

It would be nice to finish 2nd but the priority for the club (and in this case for me, as we're in the Cup Final) is to finish in the CL spaces and win the Cup.

If we repeat what we did last year but fail to finally beat the chavs then how is that progress? It is repetition maybe, but not progress. It is imperative we beat the chavs and then go on to make the strongest finish possible for real progress to occur. All the cup can do for us to to ensure we don't end up worse off. It's a sign of precisely nothing.

Letters
23-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Oh. Elsewhere I said I didn't see this season as progress compared with last year - I didn't use the word progress above. There are signs we're building up a head of steam though. Over a longer period we seem to be heading in the right direction. We're signing better players, we've won a major trophy and have a decent chance of retaining it, we've won a some big games this year in situations when in other years we've failed.
The Chelsea game would reinforce that but it is a one off game, it's not the be all and end all. If we win the cup and finish top 4 then it is a repetition of last season, agreed. Arguably a marginal improvement if we finish 2nd.
For years we've been moaning that the club regard 4th place as a trophy and don't win any, it seems churlish to then pooh-pooh two major trophies in two years, especially as we've continued to stay in the top 4 while winning them.

The PL is the big prize, obviously. We need to seriously compete for that next year. A win against the Chavs would put a little psychological marker down but so did the City and Utd games. I thought winning the Cup would give us some momentum, but it didn't. I'm not sure you can be so confident that a win against Chelsea would, especially when they're clearly going to win the title anyway.

Niall_Quinn
23-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Well you hold two competing views then. Which is fine and actually a very good debating tactic.

Nobody is pooh-poohing what has been achieved so far. But progress and success must be sustained. If you aren't going forwards you are standing still or going backwards (or fucking sideways worst case). We've beaten the gypos, we went to Old Trafford and won. Good stuff. Now, on our own pitch, it's time to beat the chavs. We don't want to take a step backwards at this point. We don't want to lose momentum. Let's not downplay the importance or significance of this game before it even kicks off. Let's make no room for excuses. This is a must win for all the reasons I already gave. This is professional sport at the highest level. There's no second best, no consolation prize. If we've really progressed this season and now have the squad and the ambition and most importantly a manager who can put a team on the pitch with the tactics to win let's see that in action on Sunday. Add our prior wins of note to a win on Sunday, power through to the finish line and top it off with a win on 30th May - now we're talking. That's what winners do. Will bode well for next season.

Wenger will fuck this though. Top 4 and the FA Cup will be good enough for him. In fact top 4 and a reasonable excuse about how we were unlucky in the cup final will be good enough. I hope I'm wrong of course but watching Wenger in action over the last few games has been depressing, even though the players themselves have done well. Despite him.

Letters
23-04-2015, 03:12 PM
Well you hold two competing views then. Which is fine and actually a very good debating tactic.
No. This really isn't complicated. If we win the Cup and finish 2nd then that is, perhaps, a little progress from last season. If we win the Cup and finish 4th then that's none at all although some of the results this year, particularly those away games in Manchester, are encouraging. But over a longer period we seem to be heading in the right direction. The financial shackles are off, the level of players we're signing are at a different level to those we were signing, we're not losing our top players every summer (well, we haven't been, let's see what happens this summer) and we're finally winning trophies.
If we win the Cup then the stadium will be marked with another trophy around the perimeter of Club Level. That's what the history books will show. If we don't but we beat Chelsea there will be no asterisk in the league table to say (* - yeah, but they did finally beat a Mourinho side).
I do see the psychological value in winning that game, obviously. I'd love it, just love it, if we beat them. #Keegan
I'm just not sure how much effect, if any, it will have on next season.

Niall_Quinn
23-04-2015, 03:16 PM
I see we can't possibly agree. Your definition of winning is at the opposite end of the spectrum to mine. Doesn't matter, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

mr_brighterside
23-04-2015, 09:26 PM
people will remember us moving to the emirates but it is trophies that make the playing side memorable but nearly moments and on that basis the last ten years will be forgotten, like this year when we don't win the league.

Letters
23-04-2015, 09:44 PM
I haven't forgotten last year's Cup Final, I won't forget this year's either if we retain it.
I don't think a boring 1-1 vs Chelsea will be that memorable.

Munchies
25-04-2015, 10:24 AM
kyle walker is trending on twitter, for filming the family pet with his gf :lol:

Shaqiri Is Boss
25-04-2015, 10:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H_vgFcs1bk&feature=youtu.be

:doh:

adzzzbatch
25-04-2015, 10:54 AM
kyle walker is trending on twitter, for filming the family pet with his gf :lol:

"You're wrong you are girl" :lol:

adzzzbatch
25-04-2015, 10:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H_vgFcs1bk&feature=youtu.be

"Call me dave" is so in touch with the everyday common man.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Southampton: K Davis; Clyne, Yoshida, Alderweireld, Fonte, Bertrand; Ward-Prowse, Schneiderlin, S Davis; Mane, Pelle.
Subs: Gazzaniga, Gardos, Long, Tadic, Elia, Reed, Targett.

Tottenham: Lloris; Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Kane.
Subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Yedlin, Dembele, Stambouli, Townsend, Soldado.

Munchies
25-04-2015, 10:59 AM
"You're wrong you are girl" :lol:

:haha:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDbREg5WYAAvLtR.jpg

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Le Tiss. :lol:

Yes players will leave Southampton for Man Utd or Liverpool.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 11:24 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32455354

Fergie. :lol:

Gone senile.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Big Sexy. :bow:

Munchies
25-04-2015, 11:28 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDbwdD3WIAA5Ms9.png

:lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Terrible cross from Dier.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 12:02 PM
"If you cut them in half, they bleed the colour of the club"

"Tell them, warts and all".

Sherwood's Clichés. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 12:10 PM
David Silva. :lol:

It's his fault for being a short-arse apparently.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Paul Scholes is the only person ever to hit a ball successfully on the volley.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 12:11 PM
This match is piss.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 12:12 PM
Wake up Pele.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 12:13 PM
Southampton completely on top.

Kane to pub one in from a corner.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Mason :haha: :haha:.

Davies :haha: :haha:.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Southampton 1-0 Spuds, PELE!!!

I was just about to laugh at Mane.

Munchies
25-04-2015, 12:16 PM
:d

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Spuds well and truly embarrassing themselves again.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Mane does deserve a huge :doh: in fairness.

But that was wonderful from Spurs to rectify the situation.

McNamara That Ghost...
Vertonghen booked.

AFC Leveller
Comedy goal tbh.

Comedy club tbh.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Davis. :haha:

Jesus christ.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Davis :doh:.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Southampton 1-1 Spuds, Lamela.

Fuck sake.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Southampton :doh:.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Kane will get an assist for that on Fantasy Premier League.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Southampton 1-1 Spuds, HT.

AFC Leveller
25-04-2015, 12:33 PM
It was a clear handball, Lamela scored with his fist ffs.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 12:33 PM
It was a handball by Lamela.

Disgusting Argies.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Davis you absolute moron. :doh:

Misses a sitter now.

Get him off.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 01:07 PM
PELE!!!!!!!!

Great header.

2-1.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 01:08 PM
Pele. :bow:

Always rated him tbf.

AFC Leveller
25-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Pele hatrick please.

speaking of hatricks, remember when Crouch scored a hatrick against us for Liverpool? fond memories.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Southampton 2-2 Spuds, Chadli.

:rolleyes:

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 01:13 PM
2-2, Chadli.

Spurs have done fuck all but have two goals.

Southampton you idiots.

AFC Leveller
25-04-2015, 01:15 PM
Davis is such a shit GK, cant belive he is still in the PL.

Shaqiri Is Boss
25-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Davies might have injured his own leg and dislocated his shoulder?

Impressive.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Saints 2-2 Spufs. FT.

It should have been 6-2.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Burnley: Heaton, Trippier, Duff, Shackell, Mee, Boyd, Jones, Arfield, Taylor, Ings, Jutkiewicz
Subs: Wallace, Kightly, Sordell, Ulvestad, Gilks, Ward, Keane

Leicester: Schmeichel, Wasilewski, Huth, Morgan, Konchesky, Albrighton, King, Cambiasso, Drinkwater, Vardy, Ulloa
Subs: De Laet, Upson, James, Mahrez, Schwarzer, Wood, Kramaric

----- ----- -----

Crystal Palace: Speroni, Kelly, Delaney, Dann, Souare, McArthur, Jedinak, Puncheon, Zaha, Bolasie, Murray
Subs: Hennessey, Hangeland, Ledley, C.Y Lee, Mutch, Sanogo, Gayle

Hull: Harper, Huddlestone, Chester, Brady, Livermore, McShane, Dawson, Aluko, Emohamady, N'Doye, Quinn
Subs: McGregor, Rosenior, Figueroa, Bruce, Hernandez, Sagbo, Ramirez

----- ----- -----

Newcastle: Krul, Janmaat, Williamson, Coloccini, Colback, Anita, Ryan Taylor, Perez, Cabella, Gutierrez, Riviere
Subs: De Jong, Gouffran, Obertan, Ameobi, Abeid, Armstrong, Woodman

Swansea: Fabianski, Amat, Williams, Rangel, Montero, Cork, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Dyer, Nelson Oliveira, Fernandez
Subs: Ki, Britton, Emnes, Grimes, Tremmel, Bartley, Fulton

----- ----- -----

RPQ: Green, Onuoha, Dunne, Caulker, Hill, Phillips, Barton, Sandro, Henry, Zamora, Austin.
Subs: Fer, Wright-Phillips, McCarthy, Yun, Isla, Kranjcar, Taarabt

West Ham: Adrian, Jenkinson, Collins, Burke, Cresswell, Jarvis, Kouyate, Noble, Downing, Nolan, Valencia
Subs: Nene, O'Brien, Amalfitano, Jaaskelainen, Poyet, Cole, Oxford

----- ----- -----

Scrote: Begovic, Cameron, Shawcross, Wollscheid, Pieters, N’Zonzi, Adam, Ireland, Walters, Arnautovic, Diouf
Subs: Butland, Bardsley, Whelan, Odemwingie, Wilson, Sidwell, Crouch

Sunderland: Pantilimon, O’Shea, Coates, Jones, van Aanholt, Cattermole, Rodwell, Gomez, Wickham, Buckley, Defoe
Subs: Bridcutt, Reveillere, Mannone, Vergini, Graham, Honeyman, Agnew

----- ----- -----

West Brom: Myhill, Dawson, McAuley, Lescott, Brunt, Morrison, Yacob, Fletcher, Gardner, Berahino, Anichebe
Subs: Olsson, Baird, Ideye, Gamboa, McManaman, Sessegnon, Rose

Liverpool: Mignolet, Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Ibe, Can, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Coutinho, Balotelli
Subs: Jones, Toure, Manquillo, Lallana, Allen, Borini, Markovic

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 02:03 PM
Stoke 0-1 Sunderland, Wickham!

I've got the first goal tie-breaker right on Super 6. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Muzza fluffs it.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 02:15 PM
N'Doye misses a sitter.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Stoke 1-1 Sunderland, Adam freekick.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Austin had a pelanty saved a while ago.

Barcodes 1-0 Swansea, Perez.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 02:48 PM
Barcodes 1-1 Swansea, Oliveira!

Carver. :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:09 PM
Barcodes 1-2 Swansea, Sigurdsson!

Seven defeats in a row coming up. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Palace 0-1 Hull, N'Doye!

Barcodes. :haha:

:wave:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Pelanty to Burnley!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Matty Taylor hits the post! :haha:

Why was he taking it anyway?!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Burnley 0-1 Leicester, DUFF OG!!

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Burnley :haha:.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:25 PM
It'll be Vardy's goal, shame. Not quite as funny now.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Sanogo is on. :bow:

Hull have no chance now.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:30 PM
Barcodes 1-3 Swansea. :haha:

Charlie Nicholas said Cock I think.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:45 PM
'Ammers are as mid table as it gets. Tenth and with a goal difference of 0.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Sanogo had another disallowed goal!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Barcodes 2-3 Swansea, De Jong!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:50 PM
QPR 0-0 'Ammers, FT.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Palace 0-2 Hull, N'Doye!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Palace 0-2 Hull, FT.

Pardiola. :lol:

Burnley 0-1 Leicester, FT!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:54 PM
Barcodes 1-3 Swansea, FT. :rose:

WBA 0-0 Liverpool, FT. Little chance of top four for them now realistically.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Stoke 1-1 Sunderland, FT.

Sunderland are in to the relegation places. :popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Stunning analysis from Redknapp, circling two stats.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Lampard, Navas, Yaya Toure, Silva, Aguero.

Aston Villa: Guzan, Bacuna, Okore, Vlaar, Richardson, Sanchez, Westwood, Cleverley, Delph, Grealish, Benteke.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers Rodgers: "We created opportunities, our only downfall was taking those chances but that has been a problem over the course of the season. I thought the players were outstanding, their courage and play on the ball. Across the team there were some outstanding performances.

"We have a game in hand and we have to chase that and fight for that but if the players play like they did today nine times out of 10 they would win. We will take this confidence into the midweek game.

"We have to rely on other teams, but we can only do our job and that is still the plan."

Rodgers. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Man City 1-0 Villa, Aguero.

Guzan. :haha:

Dear lord.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Yaya scuffs a volley.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 04:47 PM
What is Guzan on?

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Guzan shares whatever he has been drinking with Bacuna!

Great throughball.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Fernando. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 04:58 PM
How hasn't Benteke scored?!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:00 PM
And now Benteke controls the ball out of play. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Villa have played well in the last ten minutes. Man City with the flip-flops on.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:17 PM
1-0 HT. At least get a disallowed goal Villa.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Yaya off injured, Greyworm on.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:33 PM
David Silva the thug at it again, gives Bacuna a good kicking.

David Silva booked.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 05:35 PM
WTF has happened to Silva?

He's a genuine scrote of the highest order now.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Jesus Navas plays it to absolutely nowhere near a teammate for the 74th time in this match.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Delph goes for the deft volley but wide it goes.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Honest Frank off, Milner on.

NQ's unbiased co-commentary: Come on James Milner, get this game going.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Westwood booked.

Fairly sure Milner had his shot blocked by Fernandinho's balls there.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Sanchez booked.

He is a dog of a player.

David Silva. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Man City 2-0 Villa, Kolarov freekick.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Westwood off, N'Zogbia on.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Man City 2-1 Villa, Cleverley!

Hart. :haha:

Jesus.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Hart now boots it out of play.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Mangala is horrendous!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Hart comes out to smother N'Zogbia.

MotM no doubt.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Ridiculous from N'Zogbia. Good position, goes for goal from 30 yards out.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Richardson goes for it out wide from 25 yards out, Hart saves.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Aguero off, Bony on.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Man City 2-2 Villa, SANCHEZ!!!!!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Hart embarrassing himself again.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Bacuna off, Lowton on.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Benteke was born offside!

You berk.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Man City 3-2 Villa, Fernandinho.

Villa. :doh:

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Corruption :bow:.

Do offsides ever go against Citeh?

An absolute disgrace.

Niall_Quinn
There you go.

The officials change the score again.

Benteke was ONSIDE, Hart should have been sent off.

Linesman does his thing.

End result the gypos benefit by going down the other end and scoring.

It'll even itself out when the gypos stop getting these blatant decisions at home.

Daylight robbery.

McNamara That Ghost...
Four added minutes.

Niall_Quinn
25-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Would be interesting to see what the real table looks like when you weed out all the non-goals and corrupt decisions.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Get it in the mixer!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Man City 3-2 Villa, FT. Man City were terrible.

Niall_Quinn
25-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Wanker didn't even play the full 4 mins.

Great win by the linesman. Moves the gypos up the table.

Priceless 3 points, but I guess they had to settle on some sort of figure.

Cheating fucks.

Marc Overmars
25-04-2015, 06:23 PM
2nd place trophy. :rose:

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Southampton just had to get a few wins and they would have eased into the CL places at the expense of Citeh, who's form this year has been mid-table at best.

Corruption at it's finest though.

Corruption :bow:.

Niall_Quinn
25-04-2015, 06:25 PM
American commentators on my stream haven't been briefed by the UK sprts media. They keep saying shit about Villa being robbed and Hart being sent off :doh:

Clueless. They know nothing about the corruption in this league. They think it's genuine sport.

Niall_Quinn
25-04-2015, 06:26 PM
The table never lies.

What idiot coined that patently idiotic phrase?

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:28 PM
We'll just have to rely on the Spuds doing a job against Citeh next weekend.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 06:31 PM
2nd place trophy. :rose:

5 points ahead of these ageing frauds when we win our games in hand tbh.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Aside from the FA-endorsed and accepted mauling of Arsenal players without any punishment, we haven't had a huge offside/pelanty call against us recently.

Saving it up for tomorrow aren't they?

It is Oliver though, so there's a small chance we won't be completely fucked over.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:41 PM
It's Mourinho and Chelsea. Satan will be there in attendance.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Satan is an absolute cunt.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Bacuna. :lol:

What a weed.

AFC Leveller
25-04-2015, 08:50 PM
off topic but i swear i saw Massimo Macarone score a goal today in Serie A?!! How old if he? i thought he was dead by now.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Taylor. :doh:

Duff should get the own goal, telling finish.

Alan Green commentating. :sick:

Shaqiri Is Boss
25-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Green :lol:

OWNGOALNOOWNGOALDLEFKEORWEGRJRCSKJSDEFE

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 09:42 PM
The Motty class of merging words together.

Pearson strikes me as being a sociopath.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Those critics. :haha:

Burnley written off 57 times and they're only in 20th!

Shaqiri Is Boss
25-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Bolasie?

:ilt:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 09:47 PM
Green and Motson the first two commentators. Must be the Help the Aged edition.

Injury Time
25-04-2015, 09:48 PM
Aside from the FA-endorsed and accepted mauling of Arsenal players without any punishment, we haven't had a huge offside/pelanty call against us recently.

Saving it up for tomorrow aren't they?

It is Oliver though, so there's a small chance we won't be completely fucked over.

Saving that for the FA Cup final silly.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Five wins in sixty away games? Wow.

Although this stat is from Motson so it may not be accurate.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Classy goal for N'Doye.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Sanogo woz robbed!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Gaz?

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 09:59 PM
McShane was clever? Looks like a dive to me, Shearer.

Shaqiri Is Boss
25-04-2015, 10:00 PM
:lol:

I see what you did there, Gaz.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Hart. :bow:

Our hero.

Shaqiri Is Boss
25-04-2015, 10:05 PM
There's no way in hell there's only 400 empty seats around the Etihad.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:06 PM
Hart. :bow:

Our saviour.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Why is Shearer suddenly talking in hushed tones?

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Guzan, Bacuna and Richardson. Genius.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:13 PM
I think this league may be a bit pub.

Amat. :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:16 PM
It's impressive how much of a mess Carver has made this team and it was already shambolic to begin with.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Just watching the Focus Forum...

Jenas on Wenger not beating Mourinho surmising he must want to get that donkey off his back. :blink:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:20 PM
I think he's just a shit manager, Shearer.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Who the fuck is Alfie Sirgurdsson?!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Ade. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Begovic. :haha:

Another clanger.

Niall_Quinn
25-04-2015, 10:28 PM
Why would a striker with Defoe's experience go near post there? Makes no sense at all.

Niall_Quinn
25-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Shawcross is a wild animal. That's not a good challenge, it's a reckless lunge designed to clear out everything including the man.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Adam going all out for runner-up in Goal of the Season now.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Shawcross is a wild animal. That's not a good challenge, it's a reckless lunge designed to clear out everything including the man.

He's not that kind of lad.

Niall_Quinn
25-04-2015, 10:31 PM
He's not that kind of lad.

I suppose I should apologise to him really.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Wonderful save from Collins!

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Austin. :haha:

Down the middle. Idiot.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Downing forgot to do something with the ball.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:39 PM
Kouyate. :haha:

What?

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Brilliant save from Adrian off Phillips.

Niall_Quinn
25-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Lamela just handballs it in. Linesman must be blind.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:48 PM
St Totteringham's Day is nearly upon us. Give it a couple of weeks.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Liverpool up next and their 'outstanding' 0-0.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:52 PM
Have to be honest, I don't see any talent with Mason.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Unlucky Ibe.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Skrtel's elbow on Morrison. :sick:

Munchies
26-04-2015, 11:10 AM
c'mon everton

Munchies
26-04-2015, 11:11 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/25/20/27FFF49000000578-3055567-image-m-62_1429991891664.jpg

Munchies
26-04-2015, 11:15 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDg4AIjW8AAZIo3.jpg

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2015, 11:19 AM
What, no Lallana?

Whoever is on MotD3 seems awfully surprised that footballers are generally thick.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Cahill? Amazing.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure why people in the media just can't get that it would be because he has gone to Chelsea he is going to get booed out the building.

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2015, 11:28 AM
How can people still not say 'Cazorla'?

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Phil Neville isn't doing anything with that screen you couldn't do with condiments.

Arsenal don't have a 6 foot 4 target man. No just the 6 foot 4 target man called Giroud.

Fucking idiot.

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2015, 11:34 AM
This woman is very strange.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Souness, Henry and Carragher there for Sky.

Souness: Arsenal are like Barcelona at their best but time and time again make daft err...:sleep:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 11:35 AM
This woman is very strange.

She is shit.

Appears on Sunday Supplement from time to time and I don't think she knows anything, so she is in good company.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 11:36 AM
Mourinho possibly best manager in the world? :haha:

No.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Arsenal pick it up when the season is over. Yeah like last season. :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Gary Neville commentating on the Everton - Man Utd game.

Hurrah!

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2015, 11:49 AM
What the fuck is she talking about?

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Nothing decipherable.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Everton: Howard, Baines, Stones, Jagielka, Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Osman, Barkley, Lennon, Lukaku

Man Utd: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, McNair, Shaw, Blind, Herrera, Mata, Fellaini, Young, Rooney.

Come on Neverton!

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:14 PM
I can hear Michael Jackson playing at Goodison - new venue for the statue. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:31 PM
'Fellarni' shot, blocked.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:33 PM
Coleman slipping over like a drunkard.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Everton 1-0 Man Utd, McCARTHY!!!

That defending. :haha:

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2015, 12:34 PM
What a counter.

Dreadful from Blind and McNair though.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Fellaini. :haha:

What a miss!

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2015, 12:37 PM

Fellaini is just a 6ft chest. Ask him to do anything else and he's shit, as we've seen.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Not sure why Blind turned back there, wasted the chance.

GP
26-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Everton 1-0 Man Utd, McCARTHY!!!

That defending. :haha:

https://gfycat.com/GoldenAnchoredHarborseal

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Fellaini hacking away, no booking.

Shaqiri Is Boss
He's a thug.

And again. :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
Now Fellaini is booked! :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Old Man Osman and his arthritic leg.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Shot from Blind, Howard saves.

Everton aren't exactly pressing.

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Phil Neville isn't doing anything with that screen you couldn't do with condiments.

Arsenal don't have a 6 foot 4 target man. No just the 6 foot 4 target man called Giroud.

Fucking idiot.

I think I might love Philip Neville.

His stupidity is the 10th wonder of the world.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Howard did well getting the ball away from Shaw without conceding a pelanty.

Marc Overmars
26-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Come on Everton. :popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Smalling header, straight at Howard.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Everton are trying to get through the game without even the slightest semblance of defending - not sure it is going to work.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Decent effort from Lukaku, right at De Gea though.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:58 PM
Youngy. :haha:

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Smalling has definitely improved as a defender this season, but you still wouldn't trust him on the ball.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 01:00 PM
ROOOOOOO - NEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!

...with the pass

...gets tackled

passes it square

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Coleman went for the early ball, bad choice.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Everton 2-0 Man Utd, STONES!!!

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2015, 01:04 PM
What a header!

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 01:05 PM
STONES!!!!!!!!

United :haha:.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 01:05 PM
LOL 2-0 Stones

But Utd have more possession - never forget that.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Youngy's finish to make sure it went in. :cloud9:

GP
26-04-2015, 01:06 PM
xD

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:11 PM
De Gea thinking of Madrid tbf.

Marc Overmars
26-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Awesome. :dance:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Barkley the glory hunting tit.

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Like a blind bull in an idiot shop.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 01:15 PM
Excellent by Barkley. We need to buy him and build a team around him.

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 01:15 PM
Barkley is just dreadful.

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 01:16 PM
Excellent by Barkley. We need to buy him and build a team around him.

He's the future! The talent is there to see! Build the team around him!

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:16 PM
Everton 2-0 Man Utd, HT.

Genius!

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 01:17 PM
HT Everton 40% - 60% Utd

Genius

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
26-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Corteeenihoe is boss...what do you think of Betrand being in the PL team of the year? :d

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Henry disgusted that Stones didn't kiss Baines feet for the assist.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 01:27 PM
It's all down to van Genius now. If he brings Falcao on this is an easy win for Utd.

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Corteeenihoe is boss...what do you think of Betrand being in the PL team of the year? :d

As wrong as Coutinho being in it, tbf.

Still don't think he's any good though. And you know what, I wouldn't even put it past us to be linked this summer.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:31 PM
Fellaini hauled off, Old Man Falcao on.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
26-04-2015, 01:31 PM
....who would you have selected?

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Falcao preferred over RVC.

RVC :haha:.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Wazza. :lol:

Shaw and Barkley collide. England's future in tatters.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:37 PM
Mata. :blink:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Lukaku has been terrible.

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Lukaku's oaf touch :doh:.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Mata. :haha:

Brad Guzan tribute act.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Looks like Utd have resorted to passing and the short game out of sheer desperation.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Lukaku plays it firmly across goal to...nobody

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Lukaku plays it firmly across goal to...nobody

Odd player Lukaku. He's superb in the media reports but can't seem to replicate it on the pitch.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Neville is a genius, predicting the £59 million signing coming on!

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Mata off, Dobby on.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Some £60mill bloke coming on for Utd

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Barkley thinks it was worth going for it all on his own again.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Shaw booked.