PDA

View Full Version : Charged over breach of agents regulations

Marc Overmars
12-06-2015, 11:29 AM
@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Arsenal charged by the FA for breaching agents' regulations over transfer of Calum Chambers. #SSNHQ

Oh dear.

Power n Glory
12-06-2015, 11:54 AM
Been on the horizon for months but nobody has said what we've done wrong.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
12-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Probably talking to the Agent and the player and agreeing personal terms before we'd even spoken to Southampton id imagine.

The Emirates Gallactico
12-06-2015, 12:06 PM
Pretty sure every club does it. We just were silly enough to get caught.

Sigh, I hope it's just a fine and not some Barca style transfer ban.

Niall_Quinn
12-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Apparently some "third party" cunt is "disgruntled" about the transfer. Neither Arsenal or Southampton have any issues, the media is reporting the player has done nothing wrong. Sounds like something trivial and of zero consequence, some stupid technicality maybe. Still, we should have played it safe by opening up feeder clubs and parking players in them, or buying and selling the hapless Luiz for £50mill. That stuff passes without mention.

Marc Overmars
12-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Get hit with a transfer ban, all part of WUMgers master plan to avoid spending this summer.

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/wenger5.jpg

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
12-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Apparently some "third party" cunt is "disgruntled" about the transfer. Neither Arsenal or Southampton have any issues, the media is reporting the player has done nothing wrong. Sounds like something trivial and of zero consequence, some stupid technicality maybe. Still, we should have played it safe by opening up feeder clubs and parking players in them, or buying and selling the hapless Luiz for £50mill. That stuff passes without mention.

How many times do you think you've used the word Cunt since posting on this board? It doesn't offend me as I think it's absurd to be offended by a singular word just interested.

GP
12-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Watch yo profamity

Niall_Quinn
12-06-2015, 01:47 PM
How many times do you think you've used the word Cunt since posting on this board? It doesn't offend me as I think it's absurd to be offended by a singular word just interested.

Forgot to count :doh:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
12-06-2015, 02:27 PM
Forgot to....cunt :doh:

Bit harsh on yourself

McNamara That Ghost...
12-06-2015, 08:59 PM
A fine and not much else I suspect.

Kano
13-06-2015, 01:22 AM
A nothing story in a time of nothingness.

No-one cares about this story, not even the FA. They're too busy moralising over FIFA for this to be more than a footnote at their next weekly round-up.

It's breaking news for Sky because without it they've only got Roy Hodgson to talk about and no-one wants that as a topic to promote.

Niall_Quinn
13-06-2015, 09:32 AM
A nothing story in a time of nothingness.

No-one cares about this story, not even the FA. They're too busy moralising over FIFA for this to be more than a footnote at their next weekly round-up.

It's breaking news for Sky because without it they've only got Roy Hodgson to talk about and no-one wants that as a topic to promote.

I still think there's room for a Panorama Special if they scrape hard enough.