PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal vs Chelsea. Community Shield. 02/08/15, 15:00.

Pages : [1] 2

Marc Overmars
29-07-2015, 08:01 AM
Let's start as we mean to go on, by giving the special cunt a good kicking.

Come on you Gunners!

LDG
29-07-2015, 08:57 AM
Come on you rip roaring gunners.

GP
29-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Pre-season treble is ON!

Niall_Quinn
29-07-2015, 09:30 AM
I don't want to see us beating Lyon 6-0 in a friendly and then losing to this bunch of utterly despicable cunts. Has to be different this year.

Kano
29-07-2015, 12:19 PM
Must win game. Wenger has to learn to beat Mourinho or just give up any pretensions of the title.

Syn
29-07-2015, 12:34 PM
Meaningless game. If we're going to do well this season it's because the players look desperate to do well - there's a seriousness in this arsenal squad that hasnt been seen for a long time. That normally translates into being flat track bullies, and if we win the league it's going to be because we will be prolific at destroying the bottom half and professional against the 5th-10th placed teams.

But I expect arsenal to do well in this. Because the players will want it more than Chelsea. same as the charity shield last year.

Niall_Quinn
29-07-2015, 04:03 PM
About as far from meaningless as it's possible to get. Fair enough, a meaningless trophy. But we need to win this, not draw and certainly not lose. And we need to win it by playing them off the park. Then we are in the hunt. If not we can forget it. We go out there and smash them and then people (including the players) can believe. But if we can't control this game and exert the pressure required to win it and overcome the usual faults when we are up against a defensive set up then the focus will be on past seasons and how we've nearly done this or nearly done that. Has to be a new Arsenal this season if we want to see something other than the usual.

Build momentum from day one and then avoid doing stupid things, and try to overcome the stupid things the manager does. That's the goal.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-07-2015, 08:12 AM
I agree, because of who we are playing it is far from meaningless. The keystone for a title challenge this season will be proving we are capable of going toe to toe with Mourinhos Chelsea. There is no doubt he will take this game seriously, and ten years ago he used the same fixture to give them momentum going into the season.
With the exception of the 6-0 fiasco, Mourinho has beaten us by having his side as the more clinical and you know how they can defend in numbers, so the likelihood is that if they score first the game will be over.
However if we score first I think as long as we don't switch off that we can repel them....personally I don't think Giroud is the right player for a game like this, we don't need someone to hold up the ball, we need someone to stretch them with pace.

selassie
30-07-2015, 10:54 AM
About as far from meaningless as it's possible to get. Fair enough, a meaningless trophy. But we need to win this, not draw and certainly not lose. And we need to win it by playing them off the park. Then we are in the hunt. If not we can forget it. We go out there and smash them and then people (including the players) can believe. But if we can't control this game and exert the pressure required to win it and overcome the usual faults when we are up against a defensive set up then the focus will be on past seasons and how we've nearly done this or nearly done that. Has to be a new Arsenal this season if we want to see something other than the usual.

Build momentum from day one and then avoid doing stupid things, and try to overcome the stupid things the manager does. That's the goal.

:gp:

Kano
30-07-2015, 12:26 PM
I agree, because of who we are playing it is far from meaningless. The keystone for a title challenge this season will be proving we are capable of going toe to toe with Mourinhos Chelsea. There is no doubt he will take this game seriously, and ten years ago he used the same fixture to give them momentum going into the season.
With the exception of the 6-0 fiasco, Mourinho has beaten us by having his side as the more clinical and you know how they can defend in numbers, so the likelihood is that if they score first the game will be over.
However if we score first I think as long as we don't switch off that we can repel them....personally I don't think Giroud is the right player for a game like this, we don't need someone to hold up the ball, we need someone to stretch them with pace.

Completey agree. Feo has to start this, Giroud will just be muscled out by Cahrry.

Dein-machine
30-07-2015, 01:07 PM

Giroud is not the right player for us in any game. Whether we're playing Chelsea or Bourmouth, the last two games of last year with pace up top we scored 8 & should have had 8 more. Players like Ozil, Ramsey & Santi thrive when they have pace to feed - Giroud kills us when he's on the pitch.

Letters
30-07-2015, 01:34 PM
It's not meaningless, but it's not that important either - we won it last year and still got off to an awful start.
We do need to beat Chelsea - it's important psychologically - but I'm not sure how much bearing doing it in a pre-season friendly will have on anything.

PGFC
30-07-2015, 01:57 PM
It's only meaningless if we win it, if we lose it will be like Christmas for the haters.

Dein-machine
30-07-2015, 02:12 PM
I won't be too upset if we lose. We are playing the league champions who have a manager that wants to win every game & every trophy he goes in for. I'm not sure why we think we should win. Swap the managers around, give them the same teams & then I would be disappointed & suprised if we lost.

GP
30-07-2015, 02:13 PM
It's only meaningless if we win it, if we lose it will be like Christmas for the haters.

Double true.

fakeyank
30-07-2015, 02:24 PM
We need to win this, just so that the players actually believe they can beat a team put out by Mou. We lose the usual 1-0/2-0 and you know the players will start believing (like the manager) that their best bet is the 4th place trophy.

Munchies
30-07-2015, 04:04 PM
2-1 to us

Surely we can beat Mourinho in a 'meaningless' game?

Marc Overmars
30-07-2015, 05:29 PM
The man has never lost to Arsenal, so this won't be meaningless for Mourinho, therefore we should be doing everything we can to stick one on him.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
30-07-2015, 06:27 PM
I don't think it's quite as significant as some seem to be suggesting and I'm not sure even winning it would be either. It is disregarded as a non competitive game for the most part. The press will still wheel out the usual if we win, they will just caveat it with 'competitive/serious/meaningful game'.

That said, of course, I still want us to stick it to that arsewipe and his odious band of mugs, but if we don't go into the season with a squad likely to be top scorers I don't really fancy us for the title.

fakeyank
30-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Since our last win against the cunts (5-3), Chelsea has outscored us 14-1. That is beyond pathetic and shameful. If I were AW, I'd be super ashamed of that record.

Niall_Quinn
30-07-2015, 09:09 PM
It's the most significant match of the season so far, so that's more than enough. Plus it's a football match we are playing in. So it has paramount importance and it's imperative we win. Plus it's against the chavs, the team we'll have to beat to win the title. It's hard to underestimate the importance of this game as a step in a sequence to finally challenging and coming out on top. The chavs won't take it lightly and if Wenger does then he's negligent.

At some point we ghave to start beating this lot and then we have to keep on beating them. That's how the title will be won. Not fucking up against a hopeless Utd. Going into games against the chavs with an expectation of winning and then doing it. Taking care of the matches against the lower teams withou fucking it up. Solid, professional performances in Europe and an absence of those stupid Wenger fiascos as soon as the heat is turned up to lukewarm.

You don't pick and choose your wins. You win everything and that way you can't be beaten. Of course the other teams will have that philosophy too (if they are sportsmen) and not everyone can win. But sure as hell you'll lose and lose well if you go into any game thinking it's not important or significant. This has been one of Wenger's biggest failings, especially in Europe. He needs to sort it out this season and so do any players or fans who are happy with anything less than 100% all the time.

Huge match so let's win it and go from there.

Kano
30-07-2015, 11:05 PM
This whole 'it's only a friendly, it doesn't matter' thing is like a comfort blanket to cling to, living in expectation that we probably won't win the game because we are playing Chelsea. A cop-out excuse. When that is exactly the reason this is such an important game ahead of a season where Wenger is going to forgo getting in the striker we need and bolstering our midfield. Time to prove to us then that this team has enough about it.

He has never beaten Maureen, the best has been just measly draws and it is a terrible record that needs to be rectified in any game and the sooner the better. The season starts here for the teams involved and as MO said earlier, Maureen won't be taking this game lightly, he'll be looking to put Wenger back in his shell as early as possible so he can crow from up high. He's a despicable cunt but he gets the art of winning and the nuances involved in building momentum.

If we lose on the weekend, we aren't just going to roll-up against them in the Prem and magically turn it on. We could win ten in a row against a bunch of shit kickers beforehand but that confidence will shoot straight out the players arses then minute they hit the field against the Chavs. If Wenger see's it as 'only a friendly' then he really is cooked. I'm presuming he gets the importance of the game given his ongoing talk of building confidence and how often he says we are lacking it in games. No room for fuck ups if this squad are serious about being successful.

Letters
31-07-2015, 06:00 AM
We won it last year, therefore beat the defending champions, and then got off to an awful start :shrug:
I see the importance psychologically of beating Maureen, but I don't buy the result has much implication for where the title will end up. History shows there's no real correlation.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
31-07-2015, 06:33 AM
I'm with Letters. Will winning this change anybody's opinion about where we are or our ability to win the league? Honest question....

Kano
31-07-2015, 07:22 AM
And that's the big point - Mourinho. No one could care less about what the cup is but beating that guy has to start as soon as possible. It can't be underestimated, especially when our manager has never achieved it. That is a massive hurdle to overcome for the managers, players and the fans. If you have the chance to take the exact same test paper outside of test conditions you wouldn't take a lackadaisical approach, you'd want to nail it so it becomes easier next time. Chelsea will be the club to overcome if we are serious about the title and that begins by beating them in a competitive game. We need to believe we can beat every team in this league, that's how you win the title. And this will be a competitive game. Maureen will see to that, even if we don't.

How confident is any fan when we play Chelsea? We know the drill by now and the most likely outcome. Everyone in and around the team has to believe we can go for the title and that occurs through momentum and breaking through psychological barriers. This is the first one. Beat Mourinho and give him and Chelsea something to worry about when it comes to us because right now they are at the opposite end of the scale compared to us when we play these games. We have become their Tottenham.

Letters
31-07-2015, 08:15 AM
We do need to get the Maureen monkey off our back, definitely agree with that.

Static
31-07-2015, 08:22 AM
What time is kick off for this one?

Coverage starts at 3 so like half 3 or 4?

Letters
31-07-2015, 08:26 AM
I'm with Letters. Will winning this change anybody's opinion about where we are or our ability to win the league? Honest question....

Knowing this place, if we lose people will see it as proof positive we can't win it, if we win people will dismiss it as a friendly :shrug:

Dein-machine
31-07-2015, 08:48 AM
Knowing this place, if we lose people will see it as proof positive we can't win it, if we win people will dismiss it as a friendly :shrug:

What do you see it as if we win? - as you've said in your previous posts, we beat City last year in this but that never resulted in us having a title crack. Proof needs evidence. The evidence that we can all see is that Wenger can't win the league.

Kano
31-07-2015, 08:50 AM

There are two answers for this, one for the fans, the other for the personnel involved.

As a fan, I don't think our manager can sustain a whole season getting the best out of our squad, something will always go wrong now. Us beating Chelsea won't completely turn my opinion around but it will certainly help and give me something to think about.

But for those involved inside the club it should be different. You would assume they want to and believe they can win the title. So from their perspective the real season starts on Sunday, by putting one over a big rival. Beating Chelsea should confirm their already strong belief. They will know that as fans we are fickle and should be big enough to ignore that - in the short term anyway. Whatever we believe in terms of the teams capabilities will help build a larger sense of belief around the club of course but ultimately it starts inside the club and on the pitch first.

Letters
31-07-2015, 09:14 AM
What do you see it as if we win? - as you've said in your previous posts, we beat City last year in this but that never resulted in us having a title crack. Proof needs evidence. The evidence that we can all see is that Wenger can't win the league.

Wenger's won the league 3 times. BUT, that was in an era when we had a better team than everyone else. For the last 10 years we haven't.
He's not a manager who can win the league with an inferiour team (IMO Fergie could, but managers like that don't grow on trees)
IMO we've got a team good enough again to have a crack at it - I'd be happier with a top striker but we should be good enough to challenge.
It is more difficult than it used to be though because there are now 4 sides who can realistically win it and the other 3 all have bigger resources than us.

If we win then I'll see it as a nice psychological boost - finally beating a Maureen side. But as we saw last year that doesn't mean we'll get off to a flier in the league.
I wouldn't see it as an indication that we'll win the title. It's better to win that not in games like this, I just don't think it has any bearing on where the trophies will end up come May, historically it hasn't been any guide to that at all.

Dein-machine
31-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Wenger's won the league 3 times. BUT, that was in an era when we had a better team than everyone else. For the last 10 years we haven't.
He's not a manager who can win the league with an inferiour team (IMO Fergie could, but managers like that don't grow on trees)
IMO we've got a team good enough again to have a crack at it - I'd be happier with a top striker but we should be good enough to challenge.
It is more difficult than it used to be though because there are now 4 sides who can realistically win it and the other 3 all have bigger resources than us.

If we win then I'll see it as a nice psychological boost - finally beating a Maureen side. But as we saw last year that doesn't mean we'll get off to a flier in the league.
I wouldn't see it as an indication that we'll win the title. It's better to win that not in games like this, I just don't think it has any bearing on where the trophies will end up come May, historically it hasn't been any guide to that at all.

Agree with most of that but the problem lies in your sentence - "I'd be happier with a top striker but we should be good enough".
We cannot have players that are "good enough", not in key positions on the pitch - that's been our problem over the past decade. Good enough for what - 4th. When its blatantly obvious that we need a top striker, we have to get one. We can't continue with Giroud/Welbeck because they are "good enough", they are not good enough to win a title with, they are not good enough to win the C.L. with. Neither of them are good enough to get into any of the top teams we compete against, so why are they good enough for Arsenal. We have to have top quality to compete.

Letters
31-07-2015, 10:11 AM
What mitigates our lack of an Aguero or a Suarez is we have players like Sanchez and (if he stays fit) Walcott who should chip in with plenty of goals.
But yes, I rate Giroud but he's not going to win you the league like a Suarez nearly did for Liverpool.

Dein-machine
31-07-2015, 10:55 AM
If Sanchez was an out an out striker I would agree but he is not. He is not at his best with his back to goal. We need him picking up the ball in deeper positions & driving at defenses. Walcott is another player in the "good enough" mould - his composure infront of goal is awful & he's injury prone. We need a prolific striker, we create more chances than most but Giroud, Welbeck & Theo will miss far more than they will score. Someone like Lewandowski would do the trick.

GP
31-07-2015, 10:59 AM
What mitigates our lack of an Aguero or a Suarez is we have players like Sanchez and (if he stays fit) Walcott who should chip in with plenty of goals.
But yes, I rate Giroud but he's not going to win you the league like a Suarez nearly did for Liverpool.

you're right of course, but how many of that kind of player are there? How many would be available?

Suarez, Aguero (when he's fit) Messi, Ronaldo...

These are probably the only set of players that can win you games on their own.

Letters
31-07-2015, 12:00 PM
you're right of course, but how many of that kind of player are there? How many would be available?

Suarez, Aguero (when he's fit) Messi, Ronaldo...

These are probably the only set of players that can win you games on their own.

Agree, but we haven't really made a 'big' signing this summer, someone the fans can get excited about and makes a statement.
It's debatable whether we needed to, Cech is an upgrade and I think our squad is good enough to challenge.
Wenger does tend to favour stability and there is something in that. It is a shot in the arm for everyone when a big signing is made though.
I agree it would have been difficult to buy anyone at the level who would have made a big difference.

Kano
31-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Interesting to read Ivanovic talking up the game, of the importance of keeping their record against us intact. Says a lot about the mentality of their team - apart from being utter degenerates of course.

fakeyank
31-07-2015, 06:36 PM

It will change my thought based on what team Chelsea and Arsenal put out. If both put out a near full strength team and we win, I'll feel a lot more positive about our ability to challenge. However if both or one of the team fields toddlers from kindergarten, it'll not increase my optimism for this season. Though I must add... any win will be good to have over that cunt- Mou.

AFC Leveller
31-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Jose is always in total control of his press conferences. He is brilliant in front of the camera and I’m a big fan, not just of Jose the manager, but the person too. I think he likes me, and likes our exchanges, but I’m never quite sure.

Yet on Friday, some might have said he looked dour. Moody even. He wasn’t. He was just controlling the agenda.

This journo is so far up maureens ass he can't breathe.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
31-07-2015, 08:23 PM
And that's the big point - Mourinho. No one could care less about what the cup is but beating that guy has to start as soon as possible. It can't be underestimated, especially when our manager has never achieved it. That is a massive hurdle to overcome for the managers, players and the fans. If you have the chance to take the exact same test paper outside of test conditions you wouldn't take a lackadaisical approach, you'd want to nail it so it becomes easier next time. Chelsea will be the club to overcome if we are serious about the title and that begins by beating them in a competitive game. We need to believe we can beat every team in this league, that's how you win the title. And this will be a competitive game. Maureen will see to that, even if we don't.

How confident is any fan when we play Chelsea? We know the drill by now and the most likely outcome. Everyone in and around the team has to believe we can go for the title and that occurs through momentum and breaking through psychological barriers. This is the first one. Beat Mourinho and give him and Chelsea something to worry about when it comes to us because right now they are at the opposite end of the scale compared to us when we play these games. We have become their Tottenham.

I should say, I don't question the need for us as fans to utterly want to win, or the attitude of the team going into it.....only the weighting/ramifications of the result. The games result will simply tells us much less than a competitive game would and on the whole in any case, most of us concede we need a forward out of the top draw, win or lose.... to compete for the PL and CL...... and after all, that is what we want to win isn't it?

Mourinho will not want to do anything other than smear shi* in our faces, I've no delusions otherwise. We got lucky with signing Cech.

Kano
31-07-2015, 10:00 PM
I should say, I don't question the need for us as fans to utterly want to win, or the attitude of the team going into it.....only the weighting/ramifications of the result. The games result will simply tells us much less than a competitive game would and on the whole in any case, most of us concede we need a forward out of the top draw, win or lose.... to compete for the PL and CL...... and after all, that is what we want to win isn't it?

Mourinho will not want to do anything other than smear shi* in our faces, I've no delusions otherwise. We got lucky with signing Cech.

Those are the missing elements in the team many of us fans believe will make us real contenders - when we are coldly analysing everything on paper. Then there are the actual games, looking to the season with hope, without which it is pointless being a fan. There is no enjoyment to be had without any sense of positivity existing and it is that which keeps Division Two fans returning year on year as their teams slogs through another dire campaign.

So all our bickering about the team amounts to naught because while the fans attending games can help the team, it all starts on the pitch. So then you have to look at it from a players point of view, or as closely as we feasibly can. We can only relate to that through our own travails of human endeavour, how it feels to win, to lose. From our experiences what it took to hit those highs and lows. They are only men after all. Just living out a far more heightened competitive experience. So with that considered, if we think about how the effect of beating a huge competitor can influence their future victories, it seems sensible enough to assume that it becomes easier to do so next time, when it really matters. Mourinho wants to beat us because he knows ultimately it adds to their armoury, confidence and retains extra percentage of arrogance needed to stay right at the top. Vital ingredients needed for the season ahead, especially when you can rub a rivals face in the dirt before the Prem even starts.

AFC Leveller
01-08-2015, 09:17 AM
Our record against Mourinho has got to improve sometime and a win tomorrow would be huge in so many ways. When somebody had this record against you all these years and then you beat them, they start to fear you and respect you a lot more.

Really hope for a win, a loss would be really disappointing and would start our season under a bit of a cloud.

AFC Leveller
01-08-2015, 10:27 AM
my team would be:

-------Cech--------

Bellerin-Merts-Kos-Montreal

----Ramsey-----Coq

Ox-----Ozil--------Santi

--------Theo------

Wembley is a big pitch and we have runners so lets make the most of. I know for a fact that that the Chelsea defenders would rather play against Giroud than Theo, and they will be aware of his pace in behind and his ability to finish.

Niall_Quinn
01-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Why do we need to beat these chavs and why is it so important?

Here's Maureen rubbing it in - on Wenger's inability to get a result against him.

‘If you were on the other end of it? I think I would ask myself why,’ said Mourinho.

‘I would try to answer it, but not because of a mental block, because I would want to try to find solutions to help my team to do it.

‘Try to find a different way, try to find the reasons why it goes all the time against my team.

‘Have I ever been on a run like that? No. I think I lost twice against Tony Pulis, I lost against Crystal Palace and against West Bromwich Albion. One game each.’

We deprived Maureen of his trophy speech, "If I hadn't won a trophy in that long, blah, blah...", now we go after him on this and shove it back down his throat. He's up for this game, he wants that record intact. He'll have his players up for it too, they'll be under no illusions about the significance of this game. Here we set the tone for the rest of the season and for all those who have mentally lost before kick off, with their "has no bearing", "we won it last year but still didn't start well", bullshit - grow a pair.

Meanwhile, here's our manager:

‘It doesn’t bother me at all,’ insisted Wenger.

‘It’s a game that is important, but it is still preparation.

‘We want to win it and overall it can just give us that little bit more confidence before we go into the season.

‘Reading significance into every game is part of football now. We have to accept that every game is decided and judged as definite. But you know that in real life it is not like that.

‘The tribunal is out there and will draw conclusions from Sunday. But no matter, positive or negative, we have to continue our way and focus on ourselves.’

You have to hope he's lying or joking, but if he's serious then this is why we don't win on the big stage - you can see it right here. And he should be fucking bothered about that record. Very bothered. And he'd best be planning to do something about it tomorrow in this "preparation" for something or another that he doesn't mention. The season I assume. Well the season starts tomorrow and if he doesn't understand that then we are already out of the title race.

Niall_Quinn
01-08-2015, 12:48 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/31/23/2B00A69E00000578-3181676-image-a-36_1438383009520.jpg

fakeyank
01-08-2015, 02:38 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/31/23/2B00A69E00000578-3181676-image-a-36_1438383009520.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01602/wenger_1602461c.jpg

Syn
01-08-2015, 03:07 PM
fritzl fuckface.

Letters
01-08-2015, 03:22 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3181701/Petr-Cech-chose-Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-bypassed-Jose-Mourinho-chat-Chelsea.html

Wenger :bow:

Syn
01-08-2015, 03:26 PM
----------------Cech-----------------

Bellerin----Mert---Kos-----Monreal

----------Ramsey--Coquelin-------

Wilshere--------Ozil---------Walcott

----------------Giroud--------------

Letters
01-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Here we set the tone for the rest of the season
Like we did last year?

its interesting how you dismiss my

"we won it last year but still didn't start well" as "bullshit"

It was more a statement of fact :shrug:

Niall_Quinn
01-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Like we did last year?

its interesting how you dismiss my

"we won it last year but still didn't start well" as "bullshit"

It was more a statement of fact :shrug:

I dismiss it totally and it's not interesting, it's obligatory if you want to have a winner's mentality. When you fuck up you can either learn a lesson or dwell on it (as you are doing). Last season does not give us an out for this season. Last season is gone. We had no chance of ever winning the title last season because we approached everything with a loser's mentality, hence the terrible start (excuse was we had players coming back from World Cup duty - as if other clubs didn't face that, excuse was we had injuries - as if other clubs didn't face that), hence the collapse at the end of the season (excuse - the chavs had already won it, we had no chance of catching them, it;s understandable that teams coast in when they can't finish first, etc).

The pre-match excuses for Sunday's game:

It's pre-season.
It's preparation.
It doesn't have any bearing on what happens afterwards.
There are no points at stake.
Add whatever other loser reason is required to prepare the mind for the expected loss or dull draw.

If the fans can't manage it, then I hope the players have adjusted their mental attitude. The manager won't, he's a lost cause.

Letters
01-08-2015, 05:02 PM
Mentality is one thing.
But the result, historically, has no bearing on where the title will end up.
The only thing which gives this an edge is our horrible record vs Maureen.
I won't be drawing any conclusions about our prospects based on this result. If you want to then go nuts.

Master Splinter
01-08-2015, 05:41 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/31/20/2AE04A2E00000578-3181701-image-a-7_1438369655124.jpg

New WUM-face for 2015/16.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
01-08-2015, 05:41 PM
I dismiss it totally and it's not interesting, it's obligatory if you want to have a winner's mentality. When you fuck up you can either learn a lesson or dwell on it (as you are doing). Last season does not give us an out for this season. Last season is gone. We had no chance of ever winning the title last season because we approached everything with a loser's mentality, hence the terrible start (excuse was we had players coming back from World Cup duty - as if other clubs didn't face that, excuse was we had injuries - as if other clubs didn't face that), hence the collapse at the end of the season (excuse - the chavs had already won it, we had no chance of catching them, it;s understandable that teams coast in when they can't finish first, etc).

The pre-match excuses for Sunday's game:

It's pre-season.
It's preparation.
It doesn't have any bearing on what happens afterwards.
There are no points at stake.
Add whatever other loser reason is required to prepare the mind for the expected loss or dull draw.

If the fans can't manage it, then I hope the players have adjusted their mental attitude. The manager won't, he's a lost cause.

If you really believe that as well as the fact he has been an idiot to sit on his hands so far this for the most part this summer......what actual hope are you realistically holding out for tomorrow? Do you expect anything but a loss in the circumstances?

Kano
01-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Mentality is one thing.
I won't be drawing any conclusions about our prospects based on this result. If you want to then go nuts.

You keep talking about the history of the Charity Shield when the argument is its our history against Chelsea that makes it important. You're drawing together two completely different things and missing the point. Winning doesn't guarantee or ensure we'll be in the title race but it bloody well makes it more likely than not because of who we would be beating; our likely rivals for the PL. If you could've given Man City the chance to beat Utd in the Charity Shield the year they win their first title, do you think they wouldn't have seen that as a significant opportunity to bolster their belief for the season ahead? Why would you not want to tackle that full-on? It's naive to believe that beating a competitor, at any stage, isn't going to help you against them in the long run. Anyone that works at the top of their field believes the same, superiority must be sustained against challengers every single time because it keeps your opponent in their place. As we have done to Spurs and how Chelsea have done to us.

There is also the fact that this is us under Wenger, who've got nowhere near to the title in a decade. Not Fergie or even Maureen who have had a poor couple of years, but a club that has lacked the right mentality for the real trophies over and over again. Turning that around is a massive task and picking up a couple of cups is only a fraction of that. Winning the first FA Cup was supposed to push us on in the league but it didn't at all. Just the same thing occurred. Winning the game tomorrow won't suddenly convince me as a fan we are going to battle it out for the title but it'll make me think that something could prove many of us fans wrong.

Niall_Quinn
01-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Mentality is one thing.

You won't be drawing any conclusions if we finish 4 without ever having challenged for the title.

Niall_Quinn
01-08-2015, 06:18 PM
If you really believe that as well as the fact he has been an idiot to sit on his hands so far this for the most part this summer......what actual hope are you realistically holding out for tomorrow? Do you expect anything but a loss in the circumstances?

I think we have some big players now, and I do give Wenger the credit for signing them. I think there are a couple of leaders in the squad and I think the team can pull together and focus despite the antics of the manager. I hope so anyway.

Alexis is a huge winner. He'll break his back to win. Cech, again credit to Wenger for signing him, is a huge winner. Alexis had a great impact on the squad last season and dragged several of them up to a higher level. Cech can do the same. This pair between them might be able to compensate for the manager and get the team firing as unit. Again, I hope so.

Niall_Quinn
01-08-2015, 06:19 PM

I maybe said idiot, I should have say complacent, negligent and arrogant. Obviously he's not an idiot.

Letters
01-08-2015, 06:22 PM
You won't be drawing any conclusions if we finish 4 without ever having challenged for the title.

Yes I will :good:

Niall_Quinn
01-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Yes I will :good:

I stand corrected.

Next season...

Next season...

Next season...

Letters
01-08-2015, 06:39 PM
You keep talking about the history of the Charity Shield when the argument is its our history against Chelsea that makes it important. You're drawing together two completely different things and missing the point.
I've consistently agreed that breaking the record against Maureen is important :shrug:

Munchies
02-08-2015, 07:42 AM
my team would be:

-------Cech--------

Bellerin-Merts-Kos-Montreal

----Ramsey-----Coq

Ox-----Ozil--------Santi

--------Theo------

Wembley is a big pitch and we have runners so lets make the most of. I know for a fact that that the Chelsea defenders would rather play against Giroud than Theo, and they will be aware of his pace in behind and his ability to finish.

Same team I'd go for too

COYG :scarf:

Munchies
02-08-2015, 07:44 AM

The 6-0 in his 1000th game though, ffs Wenget :wacko:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 08:01 AM
I've never seen that game as I was at a wedding getting hammered.

Luck. :bow:

GP
02-08-2015, 08:44 AM
I've never seen that game as I was at a wedding getting hammered.

Luck. :bow:

Same reason I've never seen the 8-2.

I would 8-2 watch the highlights.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 11:33 AM
I watched that one, with a Man Utd supporter. :lol:

Munchies
02-08-2015, 12:04 PM
I missed the United one

Saw the Anfield 5-1 and the Chelsea one.

Stopped watching after the 3rd one went in both games.

Chelsea one is the one that is the most shitty

AFC Leveller
02-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Arsenal XI: Cech, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Ozil, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Monreal, Cazorla, Bellerin, Coquelin.

Chelsea XI: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Remy.

GP
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLZ-PSVVAAIULcz.jpg

AFC Leveller
Ozil CB, Walcott LB? Coquelin and Bellerin upfront???

Munchies
02-08-2015, 01:20 PM

Good team

COYG

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 01:32 PM

Probably the best line up he could have picked. Alexis a huge miss of course. Jack nowhere? Is he injured?

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 01:37 PM
How has 'Arry found himself on BT's coverage?

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 01:38 PM
Harry Crooknapp feature :doh:

Do it for the kids Arry.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 01:39 PM
No doubt Arry is down at the homeless centre every week and not just for this BT feature. What a hero. A real role model for kids to look up to.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 01:40 PM
Arsene beating up Maureen :bow:

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 01:44 PM
Fuck, fuck, fuck, those Go Compare cunts have another advert - and it's a long one.

Fuck.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 01:50 PM
Arsenal XI: Cech, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Ozil, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Monreal, Cazorla, Bellerin, Coquelin.

Chelsea XI: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Remy.

Arsenal Subs: Martinez, Debuchy, Gibbs, Gabriel, Arteta, Iwobi, Giroud.

Chelsea Subs: Begovic, Zouma, Mikel, Oscar, Cuadrado, Moses, Falcao.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 01:51 PM
Michael Owen. :lol:

Arsenal for fifth again.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 01:55 PM
National anthem - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

McNamara That Ghost...
What's Cahill singing? :unsure:

adzzzbatch
COME ON ARSENAL!!!!

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Long to reign over us :haha:

Maggots.

Niall_Quinn
COYG!

Smash 'em up.

adzzzbatch
Lets beat these cunts!!!

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Bellerin will have to be disciplined today.

Owen the twat getting is his anti-Ozil shit early.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

I'd take a disgusting dive to win it.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:00 PM
fuck off mourinho.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Kos. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Wake up Bellerin.

Master Splinter
Sir Jack already dead :doh:.

Anyway, come on Arsenal!

Maestro
Well done Wenger for picking your best 11 players to start

COYG

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:04 PM
And he did, following Matic there.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:04 PM
fuck off owen.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:05 PM
dirty cunts.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Ramires, scrote.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Should be red for Ramires but of course there are different rule for the chavs.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:07 PM
fuck off ref :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
Taylor wins the ball for us but gives Chelsea a foul. Dick.

adzzzbatch
owen wants coq booked :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Just need to get the 8-2 in and the unbiased commentary team will have covered all the bases.

adzzzbatch
fabregas :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
Diving Cesc.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Fabregash is a real chav now.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:09 PM
why kick it out?

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:11 PM
Tempo is too low for us to beat the man to man marking, we we are giving the ball away every time. Theo and Ox wasted.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:12 PM
Not really an amazing start from us.

The commentary is awful.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Cesc with a pub pass and a cynical foul.

Niall_Quinn
Our full backs giving yards of space again. No idea why we do that.

Niall_Quinn
The commentary is awful.

duh

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:15 PM
BT are just up chelski's collective arseholes aren't they?

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:16 PM
We haven't really done anything. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:16 PM
Fucking shit so far. Theo made the run there but we played it square, then kicked it out. Fucking shit.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:18 PM
Beautiful from Ozil

Niall_Quinn
Crap. Tippy tappy crap.

Maestro
need to get ozil on the ball more, therein lies our real creative outlet

adzzzbatch
Just go and die somewhere fabgregas

McNamara That Ghost...
Cesc rolling about again.

Yeah Owen, can't see why Özil is down. Clown.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:19 PM
How many times will Ramires be allowed to kick people before Taylor books Coquelin? It's ridiculous.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:20 PM
need to get ozil on the ball more, therein lies our real creative outlet

Need to get Theo and Oz running behind them and somebody in our midfield to have the bollocks to play the ball. We're playing an ideal game for the chavs right now. No surprise there.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Özil. :cloud9:

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Ramires fouling every time.

Maestro
02-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Need to get Theo and Oz running behind them and somebody in our midfield to have the bollocks to play the ball. We're playing an ideal game for the chavs right now. No surprise there.

agreed, playing perfectly into their hands right now

adzzzbatch
loads of stamping going on no bookings :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
Deliberate by Ivanovic.

McNamara That Ghost...
Theo header, Courtois saves.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Decent enough try by Theo. At least we have something on target.

Master Splinter
Arteta to get sent off on the fifth Chelsea rake on the ankle.

McNamara That Ghost...
No pelanty because Theo didn't decide to dive.

Master Splinter
02-08-2015, 02:24 PM
OX!!!!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
Theo too honest there. A chav would have been down and rolling the turf.

McNamara That Ghost...
OXOCUBE!!!!!!

Maestro
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Penguin
OX !!!

adzzzbatch
GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
Have that you chav cunts!

OX :bow:

Master Splinter
02-08-2015, 02:25 PM
Park the bus now tbh.

Ozil, Ox and Feo to pick them off on the counter-attack.

Niall_Quinn
No you can't have him Maureen.

Maestro
top quality goal

if ox starts getting that regular end product we have a top quality player on our hands, well done theo as well

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Owen is gutted :haha:

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Lads in defence will have to be careful now because the chavs will be going all out for their trademark equalizer - dive then pen.

LDG
Any streams for this? BT can't handle the volume so can't watch it. So much for fucking paying an extra £5 when they promised free for broadband users.

Cunts!

adzzzbatch
Come on lets build on this!

McNamara That Ghost...
WTF Kos?

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:28 PM
Any streams for this? BT can't handle the volume so can't watch it. So much for fucking paying an extra £5 when they promised free for broadband users.

Cunts!

Try here: http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/gb/bt-sport-2-live-stream

Maestro
02-08-2015, 02:29 PM
close these fuckers down and rough em up

god i really hate mourinho/chelsea and everything the cunts stand for ...hate them

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:30 PM
That 2 yard pass by azzah was absolutely brilliant. The way he tapped it across the turf to the guy beside him. Worth the entry fee alone.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:30 PM
The breakthrough! Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain grabs the opener - and Arsenal's first goal against Chelsea since 2007 - when he is picked out by Theo Walcott just inside the area, he opens up space for himself before curling the ball into the far corner. Great finish.

Yeah let's just make any shit up eh BBC?

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Let's just give Willian the entire left side of the pitch.

Niall_Quinn
Bellerin :doh:

GP
That 2 yard pass by azzah was absolutely brilliant. The way he tapped it across the turf to the guy beside him. Worth the entry fee alone.

He's better than Messi, apparently...

McNamara That Ghost...
Ramires. :lol:

His legs remembered he is a pub player just in time.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:33 PM
don't be dicks now Arsenal.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Bellerin having a mare over the last few mins. Get it together!

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 02:34 PM
looked like a foul but goalkick.

GP
02-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Cracking goal from Ox, really was.

Cech, would have saved it, mind ;)

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Ramires. :haha:

adzzzbatch
FFS Arsenal.

Niall_Quinn
Cracking goal from Ox, really was.

Cech, would have saved it, mind ;)

It was okay, would have been a great, world class, Messiesque goal if azzah scored it.

adzzzbatch
fuck off Maureen,

Maestro
02-08-2015, 02:37 PM
we need to get it together defensively please

Penguin
We're inviting them to attack us. Stop giving them so much space :doh:

Niall_Quinn
Bellerin again :doh: What's up with him today?

McNamara That Ghost...
Santi. :cloud9:

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:38 PM
we need to get it together defensively please

Haven't been good in defence all pre-season. Hopefully Cech can sort it all out.

adzzzbatch
ooooooooooo

McNamara That Ghost...
Ramsey goes for it from a ridiculous angle. Doesn't work.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Ramsey needs to do better there.

LDG
02-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Try here: http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/gb/bt-sport-2-live-stream

Cheers Adz.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Cech gets a touch :bow:

Maestro
02-08-2015, 02:41 PM
any chance of a second goal before half time

theo will score today tbf

Niall_Quinn
Still need that £100K fine for every ball played backwards.

McNamara That Ghost...
Great play. :bow:

Maestro
ffs

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Poor first touch by Ox. Good move though.

Taylor to the rescue, what a twat.

Maestro
Great play. :bow:

deserved a goal there, really good attack

Penguin
It was okay, would have been a great, world class, Messiesque goal if azzah scored it.

Don't be silly, nothing beats Hazard's worldies from the penalty spot.

McNamara That Ghost...
Celtic up against Carrier Bag midweek.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:43 PM
You seriously have to wonder what version of the rules these refs follow when they award FKs like that.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Old Man Falcoa being reanimated

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea, HT.

:bow:

Maestro
02-08-2015, 02:47 PM
good lead, patchy performance.

let's come out firing in the second half and we could have these fucking cunts

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Shit 20 mins then we started to get into it.

Azzah running things without touching the ball, Ramires has been excellent at avoiding a yellow, Ivanovich has been cheating brilliantly.

Ozil anonymous, Cech is old, probably past it, and Wenger hasn't beaten the chavs since 1937.

Master Splinter
02-08-2015, 02:49 PM
3 leg-breakers and 2 dives from Chelsea so far. Ramires and Ivanovic should be off. Ramires should have had a straight red and a yellow, in fact.

Arteta's ban increased to 12 games.

Need to sharpen up the passing. Coq very good again.

GP
02-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea, HT.

:bow:

Our first goal against chelsea since 1967 :bow:

AFC Leveller
02-08-2015, 02:53 PM
How Ramires and Ivanovic get away with it every game is beyong me, they are dirty cheating chav cunts. That stamp on Santi alone was a yellow at least.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 02:53 PM
How Ramires and Ivanovic get away with it every game is beyong me, they are dirty cheating chav cunts. That stamp on Santi alone was a yellow at least.

Coquelin to be booked first, no doubt about it.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 02:56 PM
Our first goal against chelsea since 1967 :bow:

BBC will say it is pre-season.

Arsenal. :haha:

Never scored a goal against Chelsea.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Remy off, Old Man Falcao on.

Gooner23
Really want to twat these twats.God I hate them.

Niall_Quinn
BBC will say it is pre-season.

Arsenal. :haha:

Never scored a goal against Chelsea.

There's still 45 minutes to play to decide if this match is important or not.

Old Man Fatcow coming on. Perfectly set up for him. His time at Utd wiped away, reset the hype and let's go.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 03:02 PM
COME ON ARSENAL!!

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 03:02 PM
Ozil needs to demonstrate he's PL quality - but this kid Falcao can play!

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Cech. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 03:04 PM
Is anyone keeping count how many time the unbiased commentators have mentioned Wenger's record against Maureen?

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 03:05 PM
Ox will be looking to have a good season according to Owen.

Personally I always feel players are hoping for stinkers.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Now they mention the league cup against Birmingham :lol:

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Falcao is fucking brilliant. What a player!

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 03:08 PM
Coquelin boots it out of play. Good attempt though in fairness.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Coq has rush of blood.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 03:09 PM
I wonder if Wenger is going to make any crazy subs today.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Falcao offside, it was just a Remy tribute act.

Ramires hauled off, Oscar on.

Niall_Quinn
Owen must be fucking Falcao.

adzzzbatch
Another one that can dive anywhere comes on for chelski

Master Splinter
Oscar on to give Chelsea fresh leg-breaking legs.

Penguin
Coquelin boots it out of play. Good attempt though in fairness.

He's done that two or three times today. He needs to learn how to weight his passes.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Some really careless passing from us.

Maestro
I'm not Giroud's biggest fan, but he has to be better than Falcao

Mourinho takes off one of his two customary defensive midfielders, one cheating cunt off ...another one on

adzzzbatch
Monreal has been solid so far

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Oscar :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
Oscar. :doh:

He'll be off soon.

Niall_Quinn
I'm not Giroud's biggest fan, but he has to be better than Falcao

Mourinho takes off one of his two customary defensive midfielders, one cheating cunt off ...another one on

Still has the nuclear Mikel option available if some serious injury needs to be done.

adzzzbatch
Owen really has a thing for falcao :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 03:14 PM
BT have Man Utd v Tottenham live next weekend if you missed it guys?

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 03:14 PM
We haven't been great but the chavs look pretty ordinary, apart from Azzah who has been everywhere and has scored 6.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 03:15 PM
BT have Man Utd v Tottenham live next weekend if you missed it guys?

I never knew! :faint:

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Anyone know if Utd vs the spuds will be televised?

Maestro
02-08-2015, 03:16 PM
we haven't taken much advantage of the pace ox and theo have to offer

adzzzbatch
Did owen say "nick the FA Cup"?

McNamara That Ghost...
Kos sorts out the Old Man.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 03:17 PM
we haven't taken much advantage of the pace ox and theo have to offer

That's because Giroud's not playing. If he was on we'd be trying to use his pace through the middle.

McNamara That Ghost...
Hazard. :haha:

World class.

adzzzbatch
What a let off!!!

FFS Arsenal!!!

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Did owen say "nick the FA Cup"?

Garbled, he can't speak properly with Falcoa's cock in his gob.

Azzah :haha: Messi and Ronaldo and Falcao all rolled into one. Genius. What a playa!

Penguin
Hazard :haha:

Wtf is our defence doing though? Fucking sort yourselves out

McNamara That Ghost...
Falcao lumbering around.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 03:19 PM
falcao is amazing!

Maestro
[UOTE=Niall_Quinn;467120]That's `ecause Giroud's not playing. If he was on we'd be tryinf to use his paca through the middle.[/QUOTE]

funny but0true, we are so inverse in our approach

Niall_Quinn
What was that from Old Man? Incompetence

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Cynical fucks.

Azpilicueta booked.

Niall_Quinn
Cynical cunts.

McNamara That Ghost...
Theo off, Giroud on.

Maestro
02-08-2015, 03:22 PM
ox boss, keep running at 'em

our defending leaves a lot to be desired

McNamara That Ghost...
Giroud with a clearance.

Niall_Quinn
That's what we should be doing to them all day long. Up the flanks, in behind, run at their slow coaches.

Bif close!

Maestro
the right sub at this moment of the game, so far so good by wenger

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Well within a mile of the goal.

McNamara That Ghost...
Giroud shot blocked.

adzzzbatch
Ozil :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
Freekick to Chelsea. Do one.

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 03:24 PM
not really a bookable foul that

Niall_Quinn
Unbelievable. Coquelin booked for "persistent" fouling. :haha:

It's unbelievable. But routine.

Penguin
Coq booked for being a 'persistent offender'. Where were Ramirez and Ivanovic's ones then?

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2015, 03:25 PM
I suppose Ivanovic is not interfering with play?

McNamara That Ghost...
Great save from Cech to deny Oscar!

Ivanovic. :haha:

What an embarrassment.

adzzzbatch
Nice save

McNamara That Ghost...
Azpilicueta off, Zouma on.

Maestro
That's what we should be doing to them all day long. Up the flanks, in behind, run at their slow coaches.

Bif close!

a sure fire way to rattle and destroy them but we never employ it really

McNamara That Ghost...
Cech. :bow:

adzzzbatch
02-08-2015, 03:26 PM
We have proper goalkeeper at last!