PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football 2015-2016

McNamara That Ghost...
05-08-2015, 08:26 PM
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Classic league code: 1944257-443156

I have renewed the league so some may get added automatically.

Head to head league code: 1944257-443283

Please join! :dance:

PGFC
06-08-2015, 08:05 AM
In.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Good.

Maestro
06-08-2015, 07:47 PM
In

McNamara That Ghost...
06-08-2015, 08:06 PM
More please!

Bumble
07-08-2015, 07:16 AM
In and I expect everyone here to have picked 3 Arsenal players.

McNamara That Ghost...
07-08-2015, 07:20 AM
I have tbf.

Cech. :bow:

Bumble
07-08-2015, 07:24 AM
I have tbf.

Cech. :bow:
Cech :good:

Injury Time
07-08-2015, 10:48 AM
:tumbleweed: ;)

Marc Overmars
07-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Might do a team tonight if I remember.

A team built around Cech, Merts and Alexis tbf.

Syn
07-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Regardless of the cost, it'd be ridiculous not having Ramsey there. The greedy fuck's defo gonna fill his boots this year. 15+ league goals for sure, similar no. of assists.

Maestro
07-08-2015, 12:28 PM
Regardless of the cost, it'd be ridiculous not having Ramsey there. The greedy fuck's defo gonna fill his boots this year. 15+ league goals for sure, similar no. of assists.

midfield dilema, who do you think will be our best performing midfielder in the fantasy footy stakes. ox, carzola or ramsey? ....and in the sun dream team (which i'm in for work related political reasons), theo is listed as a midfielder ....is he worth a punt over our other midfielders? if i could only pick one of our midfielders ....who should it be????? help!!!!

Marc Overmars
07-08-2015, 12:47 PM
I'd go for Cazorla out of those guys. Generally a consistent performer, will chip in with a few assists and also takes penalties. Ox and Ramsey could be a little more erratic with their productivity and will probably spend a fair bit of time out injured.

Alexis is a midfielder on the PL one, which is pretty handy. #nobrainer

Maestro
07-08-2015, 03:11 PM
I'd go for Cazorla out of those guys. Generally a consistent performer, will chip in with a few assists and also takes penalties. Ox and Ramsey could be a little more erratic with their productivity and will probably spend a fair bit of time out injured.

Alexis is a midfielder on the PL one, which is pretty handy. #nobrainer

cool, true about alexis ...no brainer either way, a must have and arguably the best player in the league alongside augero.

so no consideration for theo as a midfielder in the sun dream team?

Syn
07-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong - Cazorla didn't get as many points as Ramsey last season despite Ramsey being injured for a fair bit of it. Some players are fantasy football players - fuck the team, they'll always get forward and get goals and assists. Ramsey is one of those players, even when off form he'll get fantasy football points. He's also an automatic starter.

Cazorla artetas it about a bit and scores a few pens but not a fantasy football player anymore.

Walcott's another one of those 'me me me' players but not sure how much he'll play.

Maestro
07-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong - Cazorla didn't get as many points as Ramsey last season despite Ramsey being injured for a fair bit of it. Some players are fantasy football players - fuck the team, they'll always get forward and get goals and assists. Ramsey is one of those players, even when off form he'll get fantasy football points. He's also an automatic starter.

Cazorla artetas it about a bit and scores a few pens but not a fantasy football player anymore.

Walcott's another one of those 'me me me' players but not sure how much he'll play.

yep the greedy fucks and glory hunters are dream team favourites. to be fair silva, carzola, coutinho, mata, oscar and fabregas all outscored ramsey in the sun fantasy football last season

Syn
07-08-2015, 05:00 PM
yep the greedy fucks and glory hunters are dream team favourites. to be fair silva, carzola, coutinho, mata, oscar and fabregas all outscored ramsey in the sun fantasy football last season

I guess they must go on more than goals and assists then. Don't listen to me, I never play/win fantasy football. My last team included Hleb.

alexander
07-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Im in, Not done a fantasy team sine about 1995 in the daily telegraph, but thought someone needed to come bottom of the league....

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2016, 08:52 AM
This is the only League title that matters.

I'm still top. :scarf:

(I'm ignoring the head-to-head one).