So's your face.

Özim
26-04-2012, 07:52 AM
:haha:
a) That's not even funny
b) I never said he was in charge, jokes on him

LDG
26-04-2012, 09:29 AM
I'd ban you for being a twat if you don't STFU tbh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HB0HcINjWs

Marc Overmars
26-04-2012, 09:37 AM
CHELSEA have made an emotional plea for John Terry to lift the Champions League trophy if they beat Bayern Munich next month.

Stand-in skipper Frank Lampard wants his pal to collect the trophy in Munich’s Allianz Arena despite being sent off in Tuesday’s semi-final win over Barcelona.

Lamps said: “I’m devastated for JT. He is a huge player for this club and the central point as captain.

“A few players will miss the final but for John especially we know how much it means to him.

“He’s devastated and it was hard to console him on Tuesday but he will be there with us for the final and hopefully we can win it as a group.

“My ego doesn’t need to lift the trophy. I just want to be part of the team that wins the Champions League and if we do anyone can lift it.”

Fans’ representatives last night called on UEFA to waive the rule which bars the suspended Terry, Ramires, Branislav Ivanovic and Raul Meireles from the presentation ceremony.

Dave Johnstone, editor of the cfc uk fanzine, said: “Everyone’s heart goes out to JT. No one deserves to lift the cup more than him and it will be an absolute travesty if UEFA ban him from the podium. It will be hard enough for him to sit out the final.

“John is Chelsea through and through and we will be singing his name to make him know how much we appreciate him.”

Chelsea’s suspended players will receive medals and be allowed in the dressing-room, but they cannot sit in the dug-out or go on the pitch for the presentation if they win.

Manchester United stars Roy Keane and Paul Scholes were prevented from going on the podium after the Red Devils beat Bayern in the 1999 final.

He is such a Big Man after all.

Dennis Bendtner
26-04-2012, 09:45 AM
If he had any grace he'd say no. That fuckstain would have been most culpable if they'd not got through.

A travesty :lol:

GP
26-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Jesus :doh:

How anyone at Chelsea can have any respect for that walking abortion, I have no idea.

Marc Overmars
26-04-2012, 09:52 AM
He'll probably lift it with Honest Frank should they win.

What a horrific sight that would be. :sick:

GP
26-04-2012, 09:53 AM
He'll probably lift it with Honest Frank should they win.

What a horrific sight that would be. :sick:

2girls1cup haha lol jk

Xhaka Can’t
26-04-2012, 09:54 AM
He should be the first guy to collect his losers medal.

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Chelsea still have 4th place and a cup final to play for. Bayern can just sack it off, rest players and go on holiday for the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully they'll be knackered come the 19th.

And the thought of any Chelsea player lifting it is pretty horrific.

KSE Comedy Club
26-04-2012, 10:30 AM
2girls1cup haha lol jk:haha:

KSE Comedy Club
26-04-2012, 10:37 AM
The cfc fanzine can all fuck off and die as well, fucking mugs.

I hope UEFA write them a letter, telling them they can go fuck themselves tbh.

KSE Comedy Club
26-04-2012, 10:41 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2135231/John-Terry-wont-lift-Champions-League-trophy.html

I have no idea what the comment about Abidal lifting the cup has to do with this as he wasnt banned.

Also, I dont think they should scrap the yellow card banning system either.

Xhaka Can’t
26-04-2012, 10:41 AM
The cfc fanzine can all fuck off and die as well, fucking mugs.

I hope UEFA write them a letter, telling them they can go fuck themselves tbh.

In German.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2012, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2AEC1DQbS40

This didn't happen to me so it must have only been in certain areas of the country. Even so though, ITV. :bow:

KSE Comedy Club
26-04-2012, 10:55 AM
That has to be the unfunniest outtake ever.

'ITV news presenter does his jacket up and holds his hands together, LOL!'

KSE Comedy Club
26-04-2012, 10:56 AM
In German.Germans :bow:

Syn
26-04-2012, 11:03 AM
That has to be the unfunniest outtake ever.

'ITV news presenter does his jacket up and holds his hands together, LOL!'

It wasn't an outtake. Imagine a pub full watching the screen and then the guy appears looking awkward. A real WTF moment.

KSE Comedy Club
26-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Yeh I see it.

Doesnt make me laugh though :shrug:

Also, he's not really fiddling with himself is he.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-04-2012, 11:07 AM
a) That's not even funny
b) I never said he was in charge, jokes on him

I was just lauging to a post that GP said if your that offended take it up with him.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-04-2012, 11:09 AM
He is such a Big Man after all.

How cringe are the chavs they really are. 1st Mikel ask for his Suspended teammates to be allowed to play in the final now this.

Club with not dignity.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Yeh I see it.

Doesnt make me laugh though :shrug:

Also, he's not really fiddling with himself is he.

:blink:

I laughed because it's another ITV fuck-up not because the man did or did not do something interesting.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-04-2012, 11:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZUA6THFBvU

Still Traveling :haha:

Letters
26-04-2012, 11:26 AM
It wasn't an outtake. Imagine a pub full watching the screen and then the guy appears looking awkward. A real WTF moment.
Not as bad as the World Cup one where they cut to an advert and missed England's goal :doh:

KSE Comedy Club
26-04-2012, 12:21 PM
:blink:

I laughed because it's another ITV fuck-up not because the man did or did not do something interesting.Ahh right I see.

Coney
26-04-2012, 12:35 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2135231/John-Terry-wont-lift-Champions-League-trophy.html

I have no idea what the comment about Abidal lifting the cup has to do with this as he wasnt banned.

Not only that, but why are yellow cards cleared after the group stage? Means a player can still behave like a shit in the final group game as long as it isn't quite a sending off offence. That is bollocks. Cards should never be whiped off like that.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-04-2012, 01:09 PM

Well come May 19th the only thing he will be lifinting is himself up from the floor cryling like a bitch.

Özim
26-04-2012, 01:23 PM
I was just lauging to a post that GP said if your that offended take it up with him.
Not offended, noone said he was in charge, don't see how that makes a good joke personally, but each to their own :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
26-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Uefa say Terry can Lift the CL trophy if Chelsea beat Bayern SSN on the yello.

Marc Overmars
26-04-2012, 02:36 PM
:rolleyes:

Shameless ****.

Hope Anton snaps him this weekend.

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Breaks both his arms :pray:

Olivier's xmas twist
26-04-2012, 03:04 PM
John Terry can lift Champions League trophy if Chelsea win finalSuspended Chelsea captain John Terry would be allowed to lift the Champions League trophy if his side defeat Bayern Munich in the final, Uefa has confirmed to BBC Sport.
Terry is banned for the final after being sent off for violent conduct in the semi-final second leg against Barcelona (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17817584) in the Nou Camp.
He appeared to drive his knee into Alexis Sanchez off the ball.
Uefa's rules only prevent suspended players from sitting on the bench.
More to follow.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Says a lot about him that he'd accept lifting it after being a tit in the first place and having played no part (well managing aside) to help them win the final match.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Says a lot about him that he'd accept lifting it after being a tit in the first place and having played no part (well managing aside) to help them win the final match.

Well you can not let Chelsea manager not be allowed in lifitng the thing if they win in tbf.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Mickey Quin "John terry does not run Chelsea FC"

Xhaka Can’t
26-04-2012, 05:54 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m326bqxmcy1r3ssi0o1_400.gif

Maureen is impressed with Ramos's pel.

Xhaka Can’t
26-04-2012, 06:33 PM

The arrogant **** would probably accept lifting the trophy if Bayern won it.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Before you judge you should really wear the shoes of the other guy, I suppose not the ones used to kick an Asian into a coma outside a nightclub. Different shoes probably.

Japan Shaking All Over
27-04-2012, 03:48 AM
What the hell! Terry gets the lift the cup after receiving a red in the semi which should mean he plays no part in the official match (which includes any award giving IMO) - if he wants to run after the field naked after post celebration stylie then that is up to him.

Wenger and RvP get accused of being classless (by their own fans) - Terry is the epitome of the word in every aspect of his life both on and off the field.....judge I will, the guy is a thug.....tries to get away with every pub football kind of trick in the book and when caught which is seldom (or ignored) protests his innocent in such a way that it makes one want to cringe. Basis are my views?....maybe! wrong? I beg to differ.

Enlighten me.....why is Terry suddenly OK to lift the trophy? he committed an offence and should pay the consequences, why the change?
Not on the same scale granted....but didn't the powers that be uphold a rule which did not allow TH14 to swap his shirt during a pre-season friendly so that he got to play for us when Red Bull came over? - fuckin whack if you ask me!

Xhaka Can’t
27-04-2012, 07:21 AM
What the hell! Terry gets the lift the cup after receiving a red in the semi which should mean he plays no part in the official match (which includes any award giving IMO) - if he wants to run after the field naked after post celebration stylie then that is up to him.

Wenger and RvP get accused of being classless (by their own fans) - Terry is the epitome of the word in every aspect of his life both on and off the field.....judge I will, the guy is a thug.....tries to get away with every pub football kind of trick in the book and when caught which is seldom (or ignored) protests his innocent in such a way that it makes one want to cringe. Basis are my views?....maybe! wrong? I beg to differ.

Enlighten me.....why is Terry suddenly OK to lift the trophy? he committed an offence and should pay the consequences, why the change?
Not on the same scale granted....but didn't the powers that be uphold a rule which did not allow TH14 to swap his shirt during a pre-season friendly so that he got to play for us when Red Bull came over? - fuckin whack if you ask me!

Great post!

Olivier's xmas twist
27-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Alan Pardew admits it would be a 'kick in the teeth' if Newcastle United missed out on the UEFA Champions League due to Chelsea winning this season's tournament.

Newcastle currently occupy fourth spot in the Premier League table and sit three points behind third-placed Arsenal with a game in hand.

If the Magpies do hang on to fourth, ahead of Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea, a place in next season's Champions League will only be guaranteed if the Blues fail to beat Bayern Munich in the final in May.

Pardew feels it would be 'harsh' on his side to be denied a spot in Europe's elite club competition after Newcastle exceeded all expectations this term.

"We don't want Chelsea to win the Champions League because we want that spot along with Tottenham and Arsenal," said Pardew.

"It would be harsh if we finished fourth and then missed out. That would be a kick in the teeth."Newcastle have already clinched European football for next season and Pardew is hoping his team's tough run-in will help to claim fourth spot.

He added "We are already in the Europa League, that is done.

"We are there, so that is a major achievement for all of us. We now have this opportunity for the Champions League. But we have some tough games and sometimes that may be a better way to do it.

"We have to beat some of the best teams - Wigan next, Chelsea, Man City and Everton.

"We had our best result of the season when we beat Man U 3-0 at home. Sir Alex will be looking at our game against City, thinking it's a tough one for them."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/7707829/Pardew-hopes-Chelsea-lose

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Just seen the result.

Mourinho :haha: :haha:.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Chelsea won't be lifting anything anyway, glad Terry will be there and prominent as I want to see those loser's tears again when they fluff it. Great entertainment last time around, like 3D agony taken to the extremes of comedy. Encore.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Mourinho :haha: :haha:.

:gp:

McNamara That Ghost...
29-04-2012, 07:41 PM
http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/press-pass/120429/geoff-shreeves-ivanovic-interview-170929

What a berk.

Cripps_orig
14-05-2012, 10:12 AM
So we all Bayern fans then?

Whilst i would hate Chelsea to win the CL, it would be funny to see Spuds not qualify.

Thankfully i wont be watching the match so if that scenario does happen, i can just laugh at the Spuds and not watch any of the celebrations

Letters
14-05-2012, 10:57 AM
The very, very faint silver lining of Chelsea winning it would be Spurs not qualifying.
But nah, they're not going to win it anyway so COME ON BAYERN :scarf:

Olivier's xmas twist
14-05-2012, 11:36 PM

Whilst i would hate Chelsea to win the CL, it would be funny to see Spuds not qualify.

Thankfully i wont be watching the match so if that scenario does happen, i can just laugh at the Spuds and not watch any of the celebrations

Not bothered any which way.

Özil's Panoramic View
15-05-2012, 12:59 AM
I heard that Bayern were planning to appeal Terry's suspension for the Champions League Final...

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Viva John Terry
Viva John Terry
Could've won the cup
but he fucked it up
Viva John Terry.

Cripps_orig
17-05-2012, 02:22 PM
"Terry was not on the list. But because [Didier] Drogba was out [due to a red card] we changed it because [Salomon] Kalou needed to be the fifth and then, because it was the deciding penalty, JT wanted it.

Big Man wanted all the glory.

That worked well

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 02:31 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BwvS7GFXq7g/T5p5c__zcYI/AAAAAAAAAXs/ptxl4_o61a4/s1600/JT+Crying+in+the+rain.jpg

Ernesto
17-05-2012, 03:22 PM

I think so.

Can't stand the idea of another London club winning it before us!

Marc Overmars
17-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Chelsea will win 1-0. Dids with the goal.

LDG
17-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Yeah. Think I may have to side with the Germans.

Spuds finished below us, and that's good enough for me this season.

We'll shit all over them next year.

Xhaka Can’t
17-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Krauts to win and Motherwell to mash the Spuds. :good:

fakeyank
17-05-2012, 04:04 PM
I am really confused on who to support in this one? The thought of having the Spuds getting the boot coz Chelsea won makes me weep tears of joy while the thought of Chelsea winning it makes me cringe. I think I am siding more with Chelsea winning it but its only a small lead (in my head)

GP
17-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Anyone who wants Chelsea to win the fucking champions league needs taking outside and shooting in front of their families.

Xhaka Can’t
17-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Anyone who wants Chelsea to win the fucking champions league needs taking outside and shooting in front of their families.

Only if they are mortally wounded and left to bleed to death over a number of hours while remaining fully conscious.

Marc Overmars
17-05-2012, 04:11 PM
I am really confused on who to support in this one? The thought of having the Spuds getting the boot coz Chelsea won makes me weep tears of joy while the thought of Chelsea winning it makes me cringe. I think I am siding more with Chelsea winning it but its only a small lead (in my head)

There's nothing confusing about it at all.

Spurs have won fuck all.

Chelsea would have won the CL. You know, the biggest and most prestigious competition a club could win?

fakeyank
17-05-2012, 04:16 PM
There's nothing confusing about it at all.

Spurs have won fuck all.

Chelsea would have won the CL. You know, the biggest and most prestigious competition a club could win?

I am thinking about scoring one over 'our calibre' of clubs like Spurs, Newcastle, Everton, Liverpool... not the ones which actually win something.

Xhaka Can’t
17-05-2012, 04:18 PM
I am thinking about scoring one over 'our calibre' of clubs like Spurs, Newcastle, Everton, Liverpool... not the ones which actually win something.

Yeah, the Club 3 places below us in the League.

Jog on.

GP
17-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Oh dear :lol:

Our Sri Lankan friend has had a shocker here.

Letters
17-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Yes, there's no conflict here.

a) Chelsea win the CL and we have to watch Cole et al cavorting round with joy and Chelsea fans lording it over us forever that they've bought won the Champions League. OK, Spurs fall out of the CL into the Europa but that is the thinnest of silver linings.

b) Bayern win, we get to :pal: at Chelsea and :pal: at Spurs next year when they crash out of the CL (and yes, I know they did well the last time they were in it. Maybe they will again. But are they going to win it? Are they balls.

Syn
17-05-2012, 05:31 PM
If the spuds qualify for the CL, 'Arry will bring in his Championship Manager wishlist. He'll get some top players in and they'll be a stronger side than the one that finished 1 point behind us. Regardless of whether Chelsea qualify for the CL, they can afford to get top names in and they make sure they are competitive next year. Just putting it out there!

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 05:33 PM
I don't really care what they do with new players so long as we sign quality, tbf.

Marc Overmars
17-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Yeah but we've got a new German in the ranks.

That makes us better already.

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Don't overlook the joy that would be derived from the 'Arry interviews in the paper if the chavs win it. "Farking disgrace, we wuz in it fair and square now we're farking out of it and all those transfer bungs are farking gone! Farking disgrace" :arry:

fakeyank
17-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Yeah, the Club 3 places below us in the League.

Jog on.

Difference between points of Utd, City vs us= 19 points. Difference between Newcastle, Chelsea, Spurs and us... 5, 6 and 1 respectively. Chelsea is in the final of CL and won numerous trophies over the years. Going by our trend, mid-table/above avg clubs are our closest rivals.

Xhaka Can’t
17-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Difference between points of Utd, City vs us= 19 points. Difference between Newcastle, Chelsea, Spurs and us... 5, 6 and 1 respectively. Chelsea is in the final of CL and won numerous trophies over the years. Going by our trend, mid-table/above avg clubs are our closest rivals.

You've been called out on a mong post, either deal with it, and admit it, or continue being a mong.

The choice is yours.

fakeyank
17-05-2012, 06:34 PM
You've been called out on a mong post, either deal with it, and admit it, or continue being a mong.

The choice is yours.

Can I make Jew jokes instead? Or are you going to cry foul for your brothers and remove that?

Oh my bad.. not a mod anymore! :lol:

Xhaka Can’t
17-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Can I make Jew jokes instead? Or are you going to cry foul for your brothers and remove that?

Oh my bad.. not a mod anymore! :lol:

I see you opted for the latter option.

fakeyank
17-05-2012, 06:48 PM

Letters
17-05-2012, 06:49 PM
If the spuds qualify for the CL, 'Arry will bring in his Championship Manager wishlist. He'll get some top players in and they'll be a stronger side than the one that finished 1 point behind us. Regardless of whether Chelsea qualify for the CL, they can afford to get top names in and they make sure they are competitive next year. Just putting it out there!
Yeah yeah, they'll overtake us like people have been saying they will for years.
They will become a more attractive prospect for players of course but I don't think they're going to go nuts in the transfer market either way. Even if they do they've outspent us for years. In brief: Meh. It's not a good enough reason for me to countenance the idea of Chelsea winning the thing :sick:

Letters
17-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Difference between points of Utd, City vs us= 19 points. Difference between Newcastle, Chelsea, Spurs and us... 5, 6 and 1 respectively. Chelsea is in the final of CL and bought numerous trophies over the years. Going by our trend, mid-table/above avg clubs are our closest rivals.
Just corrected your little typo.

Oh, and is this the trend where we're in terminal decline and will end up in mid-table this season?

fakeyank
17-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Just corrected your little typo.

Oh, and is this the trend where we're in terminal decline and could end up in mid-table this season?

Corrected your little mistake. Yes, one loss on final day and we could have been 5th. We look likely to be challenging the Newcastle's, Spurs, Everton's more than the city's, utd's and chelsea's. I am going by stats and trophies won/bought over the last few years.

Letters
17-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Corrected your little mistake. Yes, one loss on final day and we could have been 5th. We look likely to be challenging the Newcastle's, Spurs, Everton's more than the city's, utd's and chelsea's. I am going by stats and trophies won/bought over the last few years.
Is 5th mid-table? Did you think we'd finish 3rd?

It wasn't a typo. Year after year people have said that we're in terminal decline, we'll end up in mid-table, Spurs will leapfrog us. :blah:

Well, here we are again. Above them. Qualified for the CL.

We should be winning trophies too of course but there is not 'trend'. There's stagnation.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Thread :rose:

fakeyank
17-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Is 5th mid-table? Did you think we'd finish 3rd?

It wasn't a typo. Year after year people have said that we're in terminal decline, we'll end up in mid-table, Spurs will leapfrog us. :blah:

Well, here we are again. Above them. Qualified for the CL.

We should be winning trophies too of course but there is not 'trend'. There's stagnation.

Trend of stagnation probably? We've definitely hit a plateau. Clubs showing upward trend- City, Spurs, Newcastle. Utd and Chelsea are at the same place they were. Liverpool are the only team on the way down. Based on that, we are likely to be overturned in our top 4 comfort zone than are the chances of us overcoming the ones above us.

Letters
17-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Trend of stagnation probably? We've definitely hit a plateau. Clubs showing upward trend- City, Spurs, Newcastle. Utd and Chelsea are at the same place they were. Liverpool are the only team on the way down. Based on that, we are likely to be overturned in our top 4 comfort zone than are the chances of us overcoming the ones above us.Which is exactly what people have been saying for years :good:

Cripps_orig
17-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Are we content with staying as the best of the rest?

Or do we want to challenge the 2 top teams? Before it was Mancs and Chelsea and now it looks like it will be the 2 Manc clubs.

We do the bare minimum each season to get CL. If we did more, maybe we could challenge for the title again

Letters
17-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Are we content with staying as the best of the rest?

Or do we want to challenge the 2 top teams? Before it was Mancs and Chelsea and now it looks like it will be the 2 Manc clubs.
We do the bare minimum each season to get CL. If we did more, maybe we could challenge for the title again
Well sure. No, we're not content with that although given what happened last summer and our start to the season I'd have taken 3rd. Wouldn't you? We need to build on it of course but for years other teams have been "on the up" while we've been "in decline". As for Spurs. Consider this. Their final places in the years following the Invincibles:

14th - 2004
9th - 2005
5th - 2006
5th - 2007

:blah: from Spurs fans about a shift of power, they'll soon overtake us:

11th - 2008

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Yeah yeah, they'll overtake us like people have been saying they will for years.
They will become a more attractive prospect for players of course but I don't think they're going to go nuts in the transfer market either way. Even if they do they've outspent us for years. In brief: Meh. It's not a good enough reason for me to countenance the idea of Chelsea winning the thing :sick:

Plus Arry is due to bankrupt them any time now. That'll be funny when it happens.

Syn
17-05-2012, 07:43 PM

To me it'll be like if Man City win. It doesn't really count. If the thought of Cashley or Terry or whoever lifting the CL is too painful, watch/do something else on the night.

I don't want Chelsea to win, but I approach the game as a complete neutral. I can see the good and bad of it. I'd rather spuds not have the extra financial boost of being in the CL because, unlike us, they will actually make it count in the transfer market. And probably nobody was more confident of finishing above the spuds this season than myself - but we did only finish 1 point ahead; there's not too much in it. The spuds getting stronger would be a problem. Obviously it's not in our hands and we should only be looking to strengthen ourselves and not care what others do....but we're not going to strengthen this summer - we all know that. So it'd be handy if the spuds didn't either. Chelsea and Ambramovich will go off and buy whoever they want. They've got the money to piss away.

The strongest counter-argument that I can think of is that balancing league form and the CL is not easy. And if the spuds do qualify for the CL it's possible their league form will suffer. But for progress, being a regular fixture in the CL is important. You can't plan any progression without being in the CL.

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2012, 07:45 PM
If Obsini spends another fortune in the window then city will have to carry even more mercenaries and prima donnas. It'll catch up with them in the end and we'll catch them too. Utd aren't all that, the 19 point gap was more about us than it was about the manchester mob. The points we threw away could be recovered with just a couple of quality signings and some tactics and maybe a gameplan and a bit of training and possibly a few lessons on passing and defending and shit like that.

Xhaka Can’t
17-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Look - all we need is for Chelsea to lose in the final and for the Spuds to go out in the qualifiers - hardly a longshot given we drew Udinese last season.

Kano
17-05-2012, 08:58 PM
The points we threw away could be recovered with just a couple of quality signings and some tactics and maybe a gameplan and a bit of training and possibly a few lessons on passing and defending and shit like that.
so a 19 point difference again next year then?

GP
17-05-2012, 09:00 PM
so a 19 point difference again next year then?

Well, I'm not sure we'll finish 19 points above them, but it'll be in that ballpark

Kano
17-05-2012, 09:12 PM
i'm liking your thinking

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 09:29 PM
To me it'll be like if Man City win. It doesn't really count. If the thought of Cashley or Terry or whoever lifting the CL is too painful, watch/do something else on the night.

I don't want Chelsea to win, but I approach the game as a complete neutral. I can see the good and bad of it. I'd rather spuds not have the extra financial boost of being in the CL because, unlike us, they will actually make it count in the transfer market. And probably nobody was more confident of finishing above the spuds this season than myself - but we did only finish 1 point ahead; there's not too much in it. The spuds getting stronger would be a problem. Obviously it's not in our hands and we should only be looking to strengthen ourselves and not care what others do....but we're not going to strengthen this summer - we all know that. So it'd be handy if the spuds didn't either. Chelsea and Ambramovich will go off and buy whoever they want. They've got the money to piss away.

The strongest counter-argument that I can think of is that balancing league form and the CL is not easy. And if the spuds do qualify for the CL it's possible their league form will suffer. But for progress, being a regular fixture in the CL is important. You can't plan any progression without being in the CL.

I disagree on what you think Chelsea will do, they haven't had a splurge on multiple players for a long time now and that's with being in the Champions League. They did spend on Torres and David Luiz in January '11 (and for a lot) but that was only on two players, which actually put them back in to a loss. I don't think they will do that again and they have already signed one player for the summer already.

I take issue with what 'strengthening' means, strengthening does not just mean adding players. As stupid as Wenget sounds when he talks about 'like a new signing', you can understand the logic. In fact adding players can have the opposite effect (sorry Ngibbles). I certainly don't think we'll let things go as badly as they did last summer.

On a general note, I think it will be a mad scramble to broach an agreement for the players clubs want before the Euros, far before any potential CL money will take hold (for the Spuds particularly), should as expected player prices rise significantly.

GP
18-05-2012, 09:29 PM
Adam Richman ‏@AdamRichman
In 1998, I played the World Cup (France-Brazil) before the actual game & it came true. Will history repeat itself? http://pic.twitter.com/jk0UFMlH

He knows...

Marc Overmars
18-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Dids has got this in the bag I'm afraid. 1-0 Chavs.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Adam Richman ‏@AdamRichman
In 1998, I played the World Cup (France-Brazil) before the actual game & it came true. Will history repeat itself? http://pic.twitter.com/jk0UFMlH
He knows...

What a man. :bow:

Also, I watched Sky's build-up show earlier today and it seemed as though Meireles, Ivanovic and Ramires didn't train...but Big Man certainly did. :rolleyes:

Marc Overmars
18-05-2012, 11:30 PM
He's training? :doh:

You just know he's going to lift it should they win. Man I hope Bayern do it.

Cripps_orig
19-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Some Tottenham fans have decided to don lederhosen outfits in support of Bayern Munich during Saturday's Champions League final. A Chelsea win would deprive Spurs of a Champions League place next season.
Full story: Metro

Syn
19-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Look at you all. Hating on the lads. I do enjoy being Swiss - just like I was for last year's final. Come on football. It'll go to pens. Germany v Russia. Anyone's call. Mine? Muzza rusha. And all your disappointment will be short-lived because the whambulance from the spuds corner is going to be epic. 'arry will lose it. There will be legal appeals. There will be bale, modric and vdv saying they're off, there will be 'Arry's bid for Kaka thrown in the bin.

Letters
19-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Come on Football!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2IaFaJrmno

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:08 AM
He's training? :doh:

You just know he's going to lift it should they win. Man I hope Bayern do it.

He'll probably push everyone out of the way to lift 'his' trophy.

Syn
19-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Interview with Twitchy on SSN. He's going to the game - whatever will be will be, the future's not his to see - usual plethora of cliches.

He thinks Arsenal have been in the top 4 every year since the Premier League began. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 11:14 AM
What a berk.

Even if we had doesn't he realise nobody cared about there being a 'top four' until 2002/2003?

Syn
19-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Is Neville commentating tonight?

It would be great to hear him embarrass himself again. Torre-Torres is through. Ahh? Ahh!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL LLLL Un Bell IEVABLE!!11111

Syn
19-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Sky Coverage has already started. :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 11:49 AM
That's the repeat of yesterday's programme.

And yeah Neville will commentate I'd have thought. Expect Gullit to be the third pundit.

Letters
19-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Sky Coverage has already started. :rolleyes:
:ilt:

Master Splinter
19-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Hope there's no Beast Mode fuel left in Dids' tank.

Come on Bayern.

Come on Germans.

Bastian can sign off with a big win before he signs for us.

Syn
19-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Our boy's gonna do good.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Biggest game of the club season and BBC are pubbing it with text commentary that needs to be manually refreshed. :rolleyes:

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Sick bucket is ready incase Honest Frank, Ash and Dids do it.

Come on Bayern, must win for the sake of football.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Sky's build-up starts in a minute.

Xhaka Can’t
19-05-2012, 05:02 PM
£50 on Bayern at 3/4. :pray:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Neville's commentary. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Gullit, Souness and Jamie are in the studio.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Hopefully Bertrand does a Mesbah.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Souness on Big Man "He must be really angry with himself".

Next shot we see...Big Man laughing with Capello. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 05:12 PM
Don't tell Shreeves you were suspended for something, Ballack.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Ryan Bertrand is apparently starting. :unsure:

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Ryan Bertrand is apparently starting. :unsure:

Gomez must be laughing, lol.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Gomez must be laughing, lol.

Gomez better not fuck around and miss 10 sitters before finally scoring.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 05:34 PM
The Olympic Stadium is full-up too. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 05:36 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AtRVFLxCEAANa8g.jpg

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Bertrand does indeed start. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Bayern Munich: Neuer, Contento, Boateng, Tymoschuk, Lahm, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Robben, Gomez, Ribery.
Subs Butt, Van Buyten, Petersen, Olic, Rafinha, Usami, Pranjic.

Chelsea: Cech, Ash, David Luiz, Cahill, Boswinger, Mikel, Honest Frank, Kalou, Mata, Bertrand, Dids.
Subs: Turnbull, Essien, Romeu, Torres, Malouda, Ferreira, Sturridge.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 05:49 PM
I hope Bayern are allowed to play 7 Nation Army if they score. :bow:

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm surprised at how long Chelsea's odds are for this, well, relative to what they are for a Bayern win anyway.

It was understandable against Barca because no one expected them to go through, but tonight with a bit of luck you never know. What happened in the Nou Camp was far more of a shock than them potentially winning tonight.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:06 PM
ITV1's programme is on now if you wish.

Southgate, Zola and Keane are in the studio.

Dennis Bendtner
19-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Bosswinger, Mikel, Bertrand, Kalou?

As a great man once said,

you only get one shot, so make it count, you might never get this moment again.

Come on Bayern FFS.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm surprised at how long Chelsea's odds are for this, well, relative to what they are for a Bayern win anyway.

It was understandable against Barca because no one expected them to go through, but tonight with a bit of luck you never know. What happened in the Nou Camp was far more of a shock than them potentially winning tonight.

I guess it's because Bayern Munich so rarely lose at home in Europe along with their suspensions. Big Man is still rated as one of the best defenders in the known universe by many.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Honest Frank. :rolleyes:

Sob story about not knowing why he wasn't playing that regularly.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 06:13 PM
I guess it's because Bayern Munich so rarely lose at home in Europe along with their suspensions. Big Man is still rated as one of the best defenders in the known universe by many.

Yeah makes sense.

They'll miss Ramires who pretty much does all the running for that slow ass midfield.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Honest Frank: The best thing about him (Di Matteo) is that he picks me unlike that other fella.

Master Splinter
19-05-2012, 06:26 PM
That Bayern front six is a bit awlsome. No naturally defensively-minded player though. But being at home should really cancel that out.

Hoping for some extreme German Efficiency tonight.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Bh53p.jpg

Dennis Bendtner
19-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Kalou has a spider on his head.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:40 PM
I'll watch this on Sky seeing as the ITV highlights are on at 22:35, although I will only be watching it again if Chelsea lose, of course.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Come on FC Bayern Munchen. :scarf:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Champions League music.

:bow:

Syn
19-05-2012, 06:43 PM
How the fuck does kalou get to play in a CL final. Absolutely insane. Come on football. And come on football.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:44 PM
What is Heynckes doing? :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Come on FC Hollywood. :scarf:

fakeyank
19-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Come on Chelsea and Bayern. Dont give a flying fuck as long as we have an open game or a mass murder on the pitch! :scarf:

Syn
19-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Our boy done bad.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Schweinsteiger booked early on. Stupid.

Olivier's xmas twist
Bastian Booked for handball.

Syn
Typical Germans. He'll have to cut that out by the time he joins us.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Ribery. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Schweinsteiger shoots, Cahill throws his body at it.

Last ditch defending already.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Kroos hits it, not close.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Hoof it! :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Dids crosses it, nobody gets on the end of it.

Syn
19-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Is bus park mode in operation? It's going to need to be. Fortunate doesn't favour the brave, it favours the technically gifted. And Chelsea are village.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Robben. :haha:

Greedy balding twat.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Is bus park mode in operation? It's going to need to be. Fortunate doesn't favour the brave, it favours the technically gifted. And Chelsea are village.

Pretty much, Chavs making the final boring.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Ribery the most fouled player in the competition? :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Mario Gomez heads over. I'm counting that as chance #1.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Chelsea. :lol:

What a pub team.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Cech goes flapping.

Mario Gomez. :haha: Chance #2.

Boswinger. :haha:

Xhaka Can’t
19-05-2012, 07:03 PM
What's happening?

Watching the 3rd period of the NYR v NJ game.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Gomez. :doh:

Just bloody hit it. He was doing that against Real Madrid as well.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:05 PM
GB, Chelsea can't pass it. It's the Barcelona game all over again.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Robben shoots, Cech saves!

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Already looks like a repeat of the semi final vs Barca.

Lets hope they don't get as jammy this time.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Kalou. :haha:

What a mongo.

Xhaka Can’t
19-05-2012, 07:08 PM
GB, Chelsea can't pass it. It's the Barcelona game all over again.

Ta.

Will be watching the 2nd half.

Hopefully by then Bayern will have scored and forced the chavs into trying to play.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Weird ball by Kroos. The goal is surely coming though.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Dids is dead again.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Freekick to Bayern, dangerous area.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Shite from Robben.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Bertrand gives Lahm a clothesline.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Dids has met his match in Ribery.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Freekick to Chelsea, dangerous area.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Mata puts it over. Good.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Ribery drags his shot wide. Come on Bayern.

Syn
This is rubbish. Waiting for sideshow to fuck up.

McNamara That Ghost...
Muller puts one wide on the volley. Great cross from Contento.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:21 PM
It didn't drop for Dids, thank fuck. Lahm nabs it off him.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Good move from Chelsea, Kalou shoots, Neuer well behind it.

Syn
19-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Fat. Frank bottled it.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:24 PM
What a pub team attack from Bayern.

Mario Gomez fucks it up again. Chance #3.

Syn
19-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Gomez and Muller are 2 good strikers but every time I've seen them they've been awful. Better off with Crouch up front.

fakeyank
19-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Chelsea are playing like they are managed by Fat Sam. Disgraceful especially when you consider the billions spent on the shit club!

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Mario Gomez again! :haha:

Chance #4.

fakeyank
19-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Gomez :pal:

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Gomez :doh:

Marc Overmars
Gomez you massive ****.

Olivier's xmas twist
Chavs luckiest team in the CL this season tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Gomez :pal:

Spud fans just shat their pants.

Syn
19-05-2012, 07:29 PM
He shouldve tickled it. Or better yet, bring out the comb - he can borrow yossi's.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:31 PM
0-0 HT.

fakeyank
19-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Spud fans just shat their pants.

If Chelsea wins, I'd love to take the tube down Seven Sisters and see those ****s moaning their tits off! :haha:

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Ridiculous half.

Chelsea are doing it for the villagers alright.

Hopefully their deal with satan expires tonight.

Syn
19-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Garbage. I want my money back.

If I were a Chelsea player, I would be ashamed of my mother for giving birth to such a failure. Our boy shouldve been an abortion.

Bayern to win 2-0.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Cech gives his thoughts on Chelsea's playing style:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/60354000/jpg/_60354719_60354454.jpg

Dennis Bendtner
19-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Neville saying you wouldn't believe Gomez has missed those chances. How about you would, given he does it basically every time we see him play? What a ****. Bring back Klose.

Syn
19-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Neville saying you wouldn't believe Gomez has missed those chances. How about you would, given he does it basically every time we see him play? What a ****. Bring back Klose.

Good - it's not just me. How is he a goal-a-game striker. I thought it was just me and I was jinxing him. Made me feel special. Ah well.

Zola in the ITV studio :bow:

Master Splinter
19-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Absolutely shameful lack of efficiency.

An embarrassment to all Germany.

Gomez :doh:. Sort it out, you pub-teamer.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 07:42 PM
At least Bayern aren't attempting anything too tippy tappy. My faith in Germans remains strong but they need to be more efficient™ and get the job done™.

Dennis Bendtner
19-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Good - it's not just me. How is he a goal-a-game striker. I thought it was just me and I was jinxing him. Made me feel special. Ah well.

Zola in the ITV studio :bow:

A very annoying player. But 41 goals this season. Outscoring even Van Persie. This type of thing harks back to his epic Euro 2008 performances. Hopefully he puts the 15th one in like against Madrid.

Syn
19-05-2012, 07:44 PM
At least Bayern aren't attempting anything too tippy tappy. My faith in Germans remains strong but they need to be more efficient™ and get the job done™.

May I also suggest they be more organised and ruthless.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 07:46 PM
May I also suggest they be more organised and ruthless.

The only problem is that Chelsea have stolen some of these traits themselves.

Frauds.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Robben you Greedy Balding Twat, David Luiz had been done.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Neuer gets involved in the game due to being so bored.

Syn
19-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Another great first touch by Muller :doh:

Shittest rice maker ever.

And the second shittest joke maker, seemingly.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Drogba volleys it, I just assumed it was going to go in. :lol: It didn't.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Gomez. :lol:

What an oaf.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Disallowed goal for Ribery.

Their deal with Satan lives on.

Syn
19-05-2012, 07:57 PM
What's Chelsea's game plan here? Play for penalties? Against Germans?

Fucking masochists.

Syn
19-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Nice of the Germans to sing the Mikel Arteta song.

Dennis Bendtner
19-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Arjun Singh Robhen's had a few chances tonight.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:01 PM
More last-ditch defending from Chelsea, block from Cashley to deny Robben this time.

Syn
19-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Arjun Singh Robhen's had a few chances tonight.

:lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:04 PM
WTF Schweinsteiger?

Dennis Bendtner
Ribery fucks it up.

I am scared of footballing injustice.

Syn
Better game now.

Come on football.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Another scuffed shot from Ribery.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Horrific lack of efficiency on display here.

FFS.

KSE Comedy Club
19-05-2012, 08:07 PM
What the hell are bayern doing?

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Lahm runs directly at Dids, bad idea.

Dennis Bendtner
19-05-2012, 08:10 PM
this is ridiculous. Wonder what the territory and possession stats are.

Syn
I am sorry to report that our boy is indeed doing good.

Xhaka Can’t
14-0 on corners?

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Kroos shot, blocked. That might've been going in.

This is ridiculous, indeed.

Xhaka Can’t
19-05-2012, 08:12 PM
How can a team so shit and devoid of adventure still be in this?

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Robben shoots, straight at Cech. Could've passed it but of course, he didn't.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:14 PM
First time Dids has got past Tymoschuk, nothing comes of it though.

Bertrand hauled off, Malouda on.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Neuer goes flapping, Drogba couldn't get it properly on the volley.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Cech just about scrambles Ribery's blocked cross over.

Lamps. :lol:

Xhaka Can’t
19-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Fifty quid down the drain.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Muller you fucking tit.

Marc Overmars
Bayern resorting to tippy tappy now.

Bad news.

Dids to pub 1 in soon.

Dennis Bendtner
Muller didn't get his just desserts.

Syn
19-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Nein Nein Nein!

Xhaka Can’t
Oh for fucks sake.

Syn
Muller didn't get his just desserts.

FFS.

KSE Comedy Club
19-05-2012, 08:21 PM
What's happened now?

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm surprised a pelanty wasn't given then. Ribery's chest of doom.

McNamara That Ghost...
Cashley booked. :lol:

Dennis Bendtner
Muller gets mullered.

Dennis Bendtner
19-05-2012, 08:23 PM
FFS.

The chance was there and it had to be taken. Take note, Gomez.

McNamara That Ghost...
Muller heads on target, easy enough for Cech.

Dennis Bendtner
Muller rices to meet it with his head.

Syn
19-05-2012, 08:24 PM
What's happened now?

You're not relying on us for updates, are you?

If so, I'm impressed with your fluency in GWlish.

Dennis Bendtner
MULLER

McNamara That Ghost...
Bayern Munich 1-0 Chelsea, MULLER!!!

Xhaka Can’t
Oh yes.

Marc Overmars
Yes!