Globalgunner
30-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Wenger out.

Obviously.

Taking Theo along with him too

Niall_Quinn
30-01-2016, 05:05 PM
Taking Theo along with him too

It's such a shame because I think a different manager could have moved Theo along. Same with Ox. Look at how we have fucked up Ox. I really thought, and maybe I'm a fucking idiot too - in fact I'm definitely a fucking idiot - but I really thought Ox was the real deal. Wenger is so fucking incompetent and wasteful I'm actually getting a pain in my chest.

McNamara That Ghost...
30-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Weekend at Burney's. :bow:

Marc Overmars
30-01-2016, 05:10 PM
Yay

dostoy
30-01-2016, 05:23 PM
I did'nt watch it because I thought Burnley would be too good for us.

I saw Chambers goal at half time and still thought we would lose.

I have not seen the Alexis goal yet, but I'm glad we won.

We will have to play every team with what we have now, I cannot see Welbeck or that other idiot Wheelchair making much difference when they come back in May.

Master Splinter
30-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Scrappy game. But not unexpected with Alexis and Coq just back, it being Elneny's first game and Oxlade being crap.

Good goals though and Heaton made some good saves. Although Theo's lack of conviction was dreadful.

Another good game from Iwobi. He's fighting his way into contention. Elneny played quite well, although looked a bit nervous at times. Has exceptional shooting technique, I must say.

Chelsea next please so we can see what would happen if an 11 v 11 football match is allowed occur. Or a pub team at home of course.

Özim
30-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Chelsea next please so we can see what would happen if an 11 v 11 football match is allowed occur.

Let me help you with that, we'd lose like we always do.

Xhaka Can’t
30-01-2016, 06:12 PM
And GW goes wild with celebration.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-01-2016, 06:16 PM
Again I think there is almost no goal I've seen us concede with Ospina between the sticks where I don't think he could have at least done better with, very poor reactions....the guy is an utter calamity.

Walcott and Ox look completely bereft of confidence, frankly I'd stick them both in the reserves for the next few weeks but unfortunately our squad is so thin we can't.

Koscielny decided to play like a total passenger today

Letters
30-01-2016, 06:18 PM
Only saw the 2nd half (SportsDevil :bow: I love my Amazon TV thingy, I do).
Looked like we were pretty well in control, should have been more convincing but in the Cup a win's a win.
I'll take it.
On we go :scarf:

KSE Comedy Club
30-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Is it right that wengers contract is up at the end of this season?

At least, that's what it said on paper talk today :unsure:

Pepto shock everyone and come and save us :pray:

Niall_Quinn
30-01-2016, 08:27 PM
Is it right that wengers contract is up at the end of this season?

At least, that's what it said on paper talk today :unsure:

Pepto shock everyone and come and save us :pray:

Catch up. He's here until 2019 at least. The board can't get enough of his book keeping skills.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
30-01-2016, 08:35 PM
I actually thought Chamblerlain was quite good!

Elneny really looked like he wanted to be everywhere....

Alpha
30-01-2016, 11:23 PM
It's such a shame because I think a different manager could have moved Theo along. Same with Ox. Look at how we have fucked up Ox. I really thought, and maybe I'm a fucking idiot too - in fact, I'm definitely a fucking idiot - but I really thought Ox was the real deal. Wenger is so fucking incompetent and wasteful I'm actually getting a pain in my chest.

I am honestly surprised how you can complain about this game. A victory against a very good Burnley when playing the second team with many players coming back from injuries, one new player having his first taste of English football aien't too bad .Walcott and Ox need to work hard to improve their games.You can not blame Wenger for that. Look at Campbell, he was given far less game time than Walcott and Ox. But he grabbed his chance and took advantage of it and made himself an important player in the squad . Young English players have the habit of taking everything for granted instead of working hard to deserve their places

Power n Glory
31-01-2016, 12:05 AM
Didn't see the game but a good result. Ox got an assist at least. Not sure what the rest of his game was like but you can at least say he's improving on his end product. The criticism seems harsh.

Good to hear Iwobi and Elneny looked good. Sanchez on the score sheet is good news as well. Sounds like Giroud was off and saw Theo messing up that one on one at the end. Pray our strikers don't fall off their game now and find some form. Would have started Walcott so he can get his sharpness back. Created a chance with a cut back for Elneny but then fluffs his lines at the end. Poor decision to round the keeper.

CB's look off and sounded as if they were too. Kos needs to up his game. I think people are seeing Merts isn't the only problem. But heyz we're through and with the changes made, I expected a bit of rust.

Xhaka Can’t
31-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Perhaps if Theo aimed to slice shots wide...

Power n Glory
31-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Kosienly looked like he had an off game. Gabriel wasn't good in the air either from what I read and saw of the highlights. Saw how causal Kos was when dealing with a long ball. Terrible stuff and didn't even bother to sprint back after losing the ball. What's that about?

Power n Glory
31-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Perhaps if Theo aimed to slice shots wide...

It's a problem and he needs to put those away. When Giroud is having that sort of game and getting no shots on a goal, we need an alternative. The goals will come if he keeps getting chances. It's when we see no chances on goal from our strikers that worries me more.

Coney
31-01-2016, 10:18 AM
A win! And taking off players who we don't want to have injured so they stay fit for the more important PL matches is a smart idea - well worth the risk of dropping out of the FA Cup. I prefer a PL title to an FA Cup any day.

Munchies
31-01-2016, 10:34 AM
Rosicky injured again :haha:

Just had it confirmed that Rosicky suffered a setback on his return yesterday (Thigh). Could be 6 weeks.
https://twitter.com/DeanLDN22/status/693739481892020224

:wave:

Marc Overmars
31-01-2016, 10:40 AM
I'm just glad I was there yesterday to witness the collectors item that is a Rosicky appearance.

I also saw Claude's interview with AFTV, it's crazy how much of a following that melt has gathered now. People fawning over him and begging for selfies. Mostly kids, mind.

Özim
31-01-2016, 11:01 AM

Just had it confirmed that Rosicky suffered a setback on his return yesterday (Thigh). Could be 6 weeks.

I expect he'll get a new contract in the summer, then we can start planning next season with his return in mind, when he does he'll be like a new signing.

Best part is we don't have to pay out on anyone new.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
31-01-2016, 02:22 PM
No I think that's possibly his last game for us now

Arteta, Flamini and Rosicky will all be gone in the summer

Globalgunner
31-01-2016, 02:35 PM
No I think that's possibly his last game for us now

Arteta, Flamini and Rosicky will all be gone in the summer

HCZ. You're the same chap who predicted that Wenger had signed his last contract the time before.

Xhaka Can’t
31-01-2016, 03:44 PM
A win! And taking off players who we don't want to have injured so they stay fit for the more important PL matches is a smart idea - well worth the risk of dropping out of the FA Cup. I prefer a PL title to an FA Cup any day.
I prefer a Euromillions jackpot win to my monthly pay.

But it ain't gonna happen.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2016, 04:00 PM
I am honestly surprised how you can complain about this game. A victory against a very good Burnley when playing the second team with many players coming back from injuries, one new player having his first taste of English football aien't too bad .Walcott and Ox need to work hard to improve their games.You can not blame Wenger for that. Look at Campbell, he was given far less game time than Walcott and Ox. But he grabbed his chance and took advantage of it and made himself an important player in the squad . Young English players have the habit of taking everything for granted instead of working hard to deserve their places

Don't disagree when it comes to English players, in the main. But doesn't that just make Wenger's priorities more suspect? Coquelin and Campbell were almost forced on him by the latest in a long line of injury crises including injuries to Walcott, Ox and Arteta. Does the man genuinely have a keen eye? Doesn't seem that way of late.

But anyway, he'll persist with Zero Walcott I'm sure. Eventually, eventually, we'll get more than 3 games per season out of him. Maybe.

As for complaining about the victory, I'm not. I'm pleased we won because it gives us another chance to change the whole approach we're taking to this season - which is the barest of bare minimums doctrine as ever. I'm complaining that we don't see any coherent strategy from this manager in any aspect of our game and we don't see entertaining football any more expect in isolated spasms where the likes of Ozil and Alexis haul the standard up through their own personal talent. But as a team, we really suck. The shit we play is embarrassing.

Chippy
31-01-2016, 06:39 PM

Wheelchair not back for at least another six weeks ! FFS! Get the gun ready!

Kano
31-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Killing yourself won't change a thing.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Wheelchair not back for at least another six weeks ! FFS! Get the gun ready!

You can't kill what's already dead.

Chippy
31-01-2016, 07:56 PM
Killing yourself won't change a thing.

:sulk:

Chippy
31-01-2016, 07:58 PM

I'll give it a try

Munchies
31-01-2016, 09:48 PM

:haha:

We should make a thread with his one liners

Xhaka Can’t
31-01-2016, 10:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaRBHQlEu-o

Alpha
01-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Don't disagree when it comes to English players, in the main. But doesn't that just make Wenger's priorities more suspect? Coquelin and Campbell were almost forced on him by the latest in a long line of injury crises including injuries to Walcott, Ox and Arteta. Does the man genuinely have a keen eye? Doesn't seem that way of late.

But anyway, he'll persist with Zero Walcott I'm sure. Eventually, eventually, we'll get more than 3 games per season out of him. Maybe.

As for complaining about the victory, I'm not. I'm pleased we won because it gives us another chance to change the whole approach we're taking to this season - which is the barest of bare minimums doctrine as ever. I'm complaining that we don't see any coherent strategy from this manager in any aspect of our game and we don't see entertaining football any more expect in isolated spasms where the likes of Ozil and Alexis haul the standard up through their own personal talent. But as a team, we really suck. The shit we play is embarrassing.

Fair enough mate. I agree with what you saying but I believe we are not far behind other teams who were said to be favorites for the title at the beginning of the season . We were quite written off before even the season started. To see us in the mix at this stage it is a great credit to Wenger even though he does not sometimes get everything right.Fans always want perfection in football. But, unfortunately, that does not exist. What makes football exciting is a victory after a disappointment .

selassie
01-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Fair enough mate. I agree with what you saying but I believe we are not far behind other teams who were said to be favorites for the title at the beginning of the season . We were quite written off before even the season started. To see us in the mix at this stage it is a great credit to Wenger even though he does not sometimes get everything right.Fans always want perfection in football. But, unfortunately, that does not exist. What makes football exciting is a victory after a disappointment .

Alpha, We weren't written off, not this season anyway, we were 2nd favourites behind City at the start of the season, for the first time in a while many tipped us for the title or to really push City.

To be fair we are still hanging in their but let's not pretend we are handicapped or at a disadvantage to other clubs, we have a decent squad when they are all fully fit (don't laugh). We are where we should be.

Marc Overmars
01-02-2016, 10:37 AM
I'm beyond simply giving us credit for challenging. This squad didn't come cheap and we have individuals who should be good enough to get us over the line.

IBK
01-02-2016, 11:05 AM
I'm beyond simply giving us credit for challenging. This squad didn't come cheap and we have individuals who should be good enough to get us over the line.

Well said.

GP
01-02-2016, 11:15 AM
Yep, just challenging isn't enough. Not this year.

We should be comfortably clear already but we've conspired to cock it up.

Kano
01-02-2016, 11:16 AM

At the start of the season, looking at our squad, Wenger's mistakes in not getting another striker and good back up or more for Coquelin and looking at the 'traditional strengths' of our rivals, putting in a decent challenge was enough.

But it's become apparent that this is our best chance in ages to win the damn thing. I don't buy the idea that we should be walking it - that rarely ever happens in this league anyway - but compared to those around us, we have enough to win it. Both the players and the manager have a responsibility to make that happen.

I don't think much will change next season either, teams will continue to play on the counter, press hard, win away from home a lot more and generally make life harder for the traditionally big teams. So our chances won't be restricted to this season only but that's no excuse not to capitalise on the chance available now.

And if not, Wenger out? I'm not sure what that even means in real terms outside of showing frustration on the Internet or the pub. Unless there is palpable, continuous anger shown toward the manager from the terraces, then he won't leave until the board says so.

IBK
01-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Yep, just challenging isn't enough. Not this year.

We should be comfortably clear already but we've conspired to cock it up.

:good:

Marc Overmars
01-02-2016, 11:35 AM
At the start of the season, looking at our squad, Wenger's mistakes in not getting another striker and good back up or more for Coquelin and looking at the 'traditional strengths' of our rivals, putting in a decent challenge was enough.

But it's become apparent that this is our best chance in ages to win the damn thing. I don't buy the idea that we should be walking it - that rarely ever happens in this league anyway - but compared to those around us, we have enough to win it. Both the players and the manager have a responsibility to make that happen.

I don't think much will change next season either, teams will continue to play on the counter, press hard, win away from home a lot more and generally make life harder for the traditionally big teams. So our chances won't be restricted to this season only but that's no excuse not to capitalise on the chance available now.

And if not, Wenger out? I'm not sure what that even means in real terms outside of showing frustration on the Internet or the pub. Unless there is palpable, continuous anger shown toward the manager from the terraces, then he won't leave until the board says so.

6 months ago challenging might have been enough but the state of play has changed since then and we have to pass judgement on what is actually happening. I don't believe we should be walking it because I know we're not that good but you don't have to be that good to win it this year, that's why there is a strong feeling of now or never.

Wenger in, Wenger out, I don't care. I know he's not going anywhere but any criticism that comes his way this season is probably going to be warranted.

Letters
01-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Wenger in, Wenger out, I don't care. I know he's not going anywhere but any criticism that comes his way this season is probably going to be warranted.
Do you think the level of criticism of him so far this year is warranted?

Despite our car crash of a start to the CL campaign we've qualified from the group. I don't think we have a chance of beating Barca but I don't think any other club in England does right now. We've had pretty easy FA Cup draws so far but we've not slipped on any banana skins yet and really should get to the quarter finals at least. And in the league...well, we've had our disappointing results but you get those. We're level on points with City who early season many were declaring champions elect - some still are.

If we fall away then Wenger does deserve a lot of criticism but If I didn't know any of the results so far and I saw how the season had gone so far I don't think I'd be too disappointed.
We're still in the 2 main Cups, we're in touch in the league. The season has been fine so far. I've no idea where this expectation comes from that we should be walking it.

Marc Overmars
01-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Do you think the level of criticism of him so far this year is warranted?

Despite our car crash of a start to the CL campaign we've qualified from the group. I don't think we have a chance of beating Barca but I don't think any other club in England does right now. We've had pretty easy FA Cup draws so far but we've not slipped on any banana skins yet and really should get to the quarter finals at least. And in the league...well, we've had our disappointing results but you get those. We're level on points with City who early season many were declaring champions elect - some still are.

If we fall away then Wenger does deserve a lot of criticism but If I didn't know any of the results so far and I saw how the season had gone so far I don't think I'd be too disappointed.
We're still in the 2 main Cups, we're in touch in the league. The season has been fine so far. I've no idea where this expectation comes from that we should be walking it.

Sometimes it's OTT the way people express themselves but if you strip away the bile there are normally legit concerns. The trouble is we've been here before and the drop off in performance over the last month has brought all those concerns back into the mix, especially as we are about to enter the Feb/March period where things have unravelled for us in the past.

Letters
01-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Sometimes it's OTT the way people express themselves but if you strip away the bile there are normally legit concerns. The trouble is we've been here before and the drop off in performance over the last month has brought all those concerns back into the mix, especially as we are about to enter the Feb/March period where things have unravelled for us in the past.

I agree, but the level of criticism on here is based on the unravelling having already happened this season. I agree there have been some worrying wobbles of late but you get those, while we're in touch I'll believe we have a chance. I've spent all season being WUMmed for suggesting that maybe we should actually wait to see what happens before over-reacting, I really don't think it's such an unreasonable position. Meh.

IBK
01-02-2016, 12:36 PM
I agree, but the level of criticism on here is based on the unravelling having already happened this season. I agree there have been some worrying wobbles of late but you get those, while we're in touch I'll believe we have a chance. I've spent all season being WUMmed for suggesting that maybe we should actually wait to see what happens before over-reacting, I really don't think it's such an unreasonable position. Meh.

The problem (for me at least) is that the criticism has become all-encompassing, and this leads to debate that is neither measured nor nuanced. It is obvious that the manager has many strong points. Achieving the level of consistency that our team has shown over the past 10 years without throwing huge money (relatively) is no mean achievement. We also get to see players develop over a period of time, rather than simply and constantly bringing in expensive mercenaries, and a style of play (often) that Manure and West Ham fans - for all their traditional claims to adventurous style football - would give anything to have. All this while achieving results that 80% of the league would love to get.

Wenger has never been a tactician per se - and so while I can understand the criticism of our performances in certain games, the emphasis on this, particularly this season seems wide of the point.

But I can also understand the frustration that has led to this polarised state of affairs. The risk-taking with players; rigid and sometimes contrary approach to transfers; and apparent refusal to tailor his teams' approach to different opponents, combined with the flaky mindset that his approach seems to breed in often rudderless players breeds resentment because the mistakes seem so obvious, and we are left with the impression that with moderate attention to glaring shortcomings, our team, and our success, could be so much more.

This is particularly the case this season, when many of the traditional barriers to league success are not there...

Bumble
01-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Another victory and good draw as we move towards another double in the Wenger era.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2016, 01:05 PM
...we are left with the impression that with moderate attention to glaring shortcomings, our team, and our success, could be so much more.

Precisely that. The routine stuff that other managers consider to be the very basics.

Letters
01-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Another victory and good draw as we move towards another double in the Wenger era.

:lol:

It's ON!

Bumble
01-02-2016, 01:23 PM

It's ON!

it sounds crazy but we are the stable club, city, united and Chelsea will all have new managers next season. I think City have one eye on the CL as they aren't playing Barca for once. United will struggle to get into the top 4 let alone maintain a title charge. Leicester next 3 games home to Liverpool, away to City and away to us. think that should really sort out where they will finish.

We can do it. Bring it on!!!!!

Power n Glory
01-02-2016, 01:44 PM

You're referring to a few individuals that you'll have a daily spat with about Wenger. There aren't that many posters on here to even talk about levels or to really gauge anything. It's really not that bad but may seem that way if you keep regurgitating the same points and arguments. Every thread. Every post.

Letters
01-02-2016, 01:47 PM
It's really not that bad but may seem that way if you keep regurgitating the same points and arguments. Every thread. Every post.
As do they, but you never pick them up on it.
Ever.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2016, 01:48 PM
Nobody criticises Alexis, nobody criticises Cech. Two guys giving 100% and delivering up the goods, week in, week out. If you want praise then that's how to get it. If you want criticism then do the opposite.

Power n Glory
01-02-2016, 01:53 PM
As do they, but you never pick them up on it.
Ever.

Because you're the one with a problem and always seem baffled by how people feel about the manager even after lengthy posts from regular posters and the not so regular. But somehow every point put forward eludes you and you're back asking the same question, sparking the debates.

Letters
01-02-2016, 02:04 PM
I've made lengthy posts too. It's points in those which seems to elude others...

Power n Glory
01-02-2016, 02:11 PM
I've made lengthy posts too. It's points in those which seems to elude others...

I can't speak for everyone, but I think it's a case of people disagreeing with you. But after all the dialogue, back and forth with several different posters, you still seem just as confused as if you've never had the conversation before.

What's the matter with you?

Letters
01-02-2016, 02:17 PM
And I disagree with them.
The difference is I try to engage with their arguments.
They don't, they just report to abuse, lazy straw man arguments completely misrepresenting my views or WUMming.

What's the matter with them :shrug:

IBK
01-02-2016, 02:18 PM
I can't speak for everyone, but I think it's a case of people disagreeing with you. But after all the dialogue, back and forth with several different posters, you still seem just as confused as if you've never had the conversation before.

What's the matter with you?

In essence, nothing's wrong with Letters' opinion. He sees progress, and is content to keep waiting for evidence of this. This approach implies faith in what the manager is doing. Many others have lost faith, but these are subjective opinions, and both stances are legitimate. What has happened is that Letters has become a bit evangelical in taking on posters whose view frustrates him. I reckon.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2016, 02:27 PM
And I disagree with them.
The difference is I try to engage with their arguments.
They don't, they just report to abuse, lazy straw man arguments completely misrepresenting my views or WUMming.

What's the matter with them :shrug:

Letters
01-02-2016, 02:29 PM
What has happened is that Letters has become a bit evangelical in taking on posters whose view frustrates him.
Testify!

:d

Tbh, I don't think I've ever said I'm confident of progress, more that I've seen a few rays of hope.
But I've always said I'll judge Wenger at the end of this season. Is that so very unreasonable?
I don't care about the last 10 years, what I care about is what happens this season. If we fall away then yes, Wenger Out. We've got a squad good enough to compete - not good enough to be running away with the league and some seem to think we should be, but we should be challenging. So far, despite a few wobbles, we are. So far I think this season is going OK. Could be going better, could certainly be going a lot worse.

I am somewhat frustrated by the level of criticism Wenger gets given how the season has gone so far. If we were mid-table and had crashed out of the cups I'd understand it. As it is, I think it's massively over the top. If we balls up the next couple of games and start to drop out of the race then I'll think the criticism is more valid. But at least wait till it happens!

Letters
01-02-2016, 02:30 PM

...I'll just leave this here. :tiphat:

No, you're not guessing. What you're actually doing is sucking cock.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2016, 02:34 PM
In essence, nothing's wrong with Letters' opinion. He sees progress, and is content to keep waiting for evidence of this. This approach implies faith in what the manager is doing. Many others have lost faith, but these are subjective opinions, and both stances are legitimate. What has happened is that Letters has become a bit evangelical in taking on posters whose view frustrates him. I reckon.

We all have opinions and we're all entitled to them. Our opinions are cheap because nothing is hanging on them other than traffic levels at GW. Thing is, our opinions are mostly focused around a guy whose opinions don't come cheaply at all. On the back of his opinions come decisions and on the back of those come results, or the lack of them. In my opinion I think his opinions, decisions and results stink.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2016, 02:35 PM
...I'll just leave this here. :tiphat:

nom nom nom...

Power n Glory
01-02-2016, 02:36 PM

The difference in opinion is fine and makes for a debate. But yes, it's boarding on evangelism.

Letters
01-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Our opinions are cheap because nothing is hanging on them other than traffic levels at GW.

Now that I can agree with.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Ty has been missing since the match against the chavs. Wonder if he was finally raptured up to Wenger's office.

Power n Glory
01-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Ty has been missing since the match against the chavs. Wonder if he was finally raptured up to Wenger's office.

Claude's probably chocked and headbutted the shit out of him and then buried the body.

IBK
01-02-2016, 03:14 PM
We all have opinions and we're all entitled to them. Our opinions are cheap because nothing is hanging on them other than traffic levels at GW. Thing is, our opinions are mostly focused around a guy whose opinions don't come cheaply at all. On the back of his opinions come decisions and on the back of those come results, or the lack of them. In my opinion I think his opinions, decisions and results stink.

I think you've got me wrong. I'm pretty cool with whatever anyone has to say - and I like people showing passion - either way. Tit for tat between posters, not so much...

You're preaching to the converted when it comes to Wenger's opinions, though - messianistic and myopic, some of them.

Kano
01-02-2016, 03:21 PM
In my opinion I think his opinions, decisions and results stink.

I was wondering where you stood on all this. You're usually quite reserved with your opinion.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Claude's probably chocked and headbutted the shit out of him and then buried the body.

Not again :doh:

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2016, 03:50 PM
I think you've got me wrong. I'm pretty cool with whatever anyone has to say - and I like people showing passion - either way. Tit for tat between posters, not so much...

You're preaching to the converted when it comes to Wenger's opinions, though - messianistic and myopic, some of them.

I knew what you were saying, but wanted to point out that some opinions cause genuine grief, whereas us lot here - not so much.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2016, 03:51 PM
I was wondering where you stood on all this. You're usually quite reserved with your opinion.

I'm getting counselling for my shyness.

Xhaka Can’t
01-02-2016, 07:24 PM

Agreed.

We just have to hope that the Board gets sick of making money hand over fist.