PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the league?

Letters
04-02-2016, 01:08 PM
I know pretty much no-one is going to say us and right now I'm not going to say us but I'm not completely throwing in the towel. Win the next 2 and we'll be in the mix.
Head says City :(
Hats off to Leicester but I'm still not convinced they have the legs.
Spurs...too horrible to contemplate.

Niall_Quinn
04-02-2016, 01:12 PM
Leicester. Didn't think it was remotely possible and they could still get hit by injuries and their smaller squad could make the difference, but if they can keep players fit I'll say them because they are easily the best team (as opposed to collection of individuals) this season. Painful to say but the spuds are the next best so far and then West Ham. Arsenal and the gypos should be embarrassed, mortified and ashamed of the shit they have served up and neither deserve to win it.

The Emirates Gallactico
04-02-2016, 01:15 PM
City if they keep Aguero fit. If they don't ....................... the scum. Oh god.

Marc Overmars
04-02-2016, 01:16 PM
As inconsistent as they've been, City are favourites for a reason. So probably them as their previous 2 title wins have been built on late surges of form.

Obviously if we don't win it then you've got to hope Leicester can do it, small squad but crucially no additional games and no pressure or expectation.

Spurs will Spurs it up, surely? Jesus Christ can you imagine if they won it though? :sick:

Kano
04-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Arsenal.

Easy win.

selassie
05-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Think City will win the league.

Chippy
05-02-2016, 11:17 AM
I know pretty much no-one is going to say us and right now I'm not going to say us but I'm not completely throwing in the towel. Win the next 2 and we'll be in the mix.
Head says City :(
Hats off to Leicester but I'm still not convinced they have the legs.
Spurs...too horrible to contemplate.
Maybe it's just the massive pessimism within me, but I have to say the scum.

adzzzbatch
05-02-2016, 11:28 AM
I voted shitty, but there really is no reason that Leicester can't either. As for us? Nah.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-02-2016, 11:54 AM
I think at this point, Spurs look more like a title challenging side than we do

Actually scratch that, Bouremouth look more like title challenging side than we do

Bumble
05-02-2016, 12:19 PM
we should win the league. we have regular CL football, we have a huge wage bill. we have signed big money players. City are going to have a new manager next season so wont be as focused as normal especially as Toure is likely to be on the way. Chelsea have imploded, Liverpool are toilet and United probably have a new manager next year. We are a settled squad.

For Wengers point of view though, if we don't win it he needs to hope City do as they can always be an excuse. If either Leicester or the other team win it then Wenger should be fired. This is our chance, our best chance in years.

Kano
06-02-2016, 02:10 PM
I think a poll reset may be needed.

adzzzbatch
06-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Yeah can I change my vote please :lol:

Letters
06-02-2016, 03:20 PM
After we've played Leicester it might be time for a new vote.
What money on a Leiecster Spurs one two this season?! It's not inconceivable now :wacko:

LDG
06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Anyone but sp*rs

AFC Leveller
06-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Leicester, esp after today. They went to City and just rolled them over, nothing flukey about them.

They play with two strikers as well which shows you how positive they are.

If we beat them next week then things change but we are more likely to fuxk up tomorrow.

Spurs look like a team this season, they work hard and don't concede too many but they don't have it in them to win the title those season

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
06-02-2016, 04:45 PM
we should win the league. we have regular CL football, we have a huge wage bill. we have signed big money players. City are going to have a new manager next season so wont be as focused as normal especially as Toure is likely to be on the way. Chelsea have imploded, Liverpool are toilet and United probably have a new manager next year. We are a settled squad.

For Wengers point of view though, if we don't win it he needs to hope City do as they can always be an excuse. If either Leicester or the other team win it then Wenger should be fired. This is our chance, our best chance in years.

I wouldn't say that he should be sacked if Leicester win it..........but he certainly needs to be looking at calling time on / retiring the Mo Money excuse. Lest he see the remainder of his years out listening to people say......'but Leicester.....' His life wouldn't be bearable. The irony about it coming via the hands of the man who's sacking signalled the birth of the Mo Money era would only be too poetic.

I think City will win it. Nobody will say they deserved it and it might not be by much but if I had to put money down it would be on them. Then maybe us..... Then Leicester, then Spuds.

Spurs actually winning the league?.....oh pleaaaaase.

selassie
06-02-2016, 04:47 PM
In their last 4 fixtures, Leicester have won at Spurs & City & beaten Liverpool at home, they are the real deal and have to be taken very seriously now because they are relentless. If we have any hopes of winning PL this season then we're going to need to go on a serious run, IMO, we're going to need to pick up maximum points out of our next 5 which includes Leicester home, then Spurs & United away.

selassie
06-02-2016, 04:51 PM
I wouldn't say that he should be sacked if Leicester win it..........but he certainly needs to be looking at calling time on / retiring the Mo Money excuse. Lest he see the remainder of his years out listening to people say......'but Leicester.....' His life wouldn't be bearable. The irony about it coming via the hands of the man who's sacking signalled the birth of the Mo Money era would only be too poetic.

I think City will win it. Nobody will say they deserved it and it might not be by much but if I had to put money down it would be on them. Then maybe us..... Then Leicester, then Spuds.

Spurs actually winning the league?.....oh pleaaaaase.

If Leicester or Spurs win it I would hope Wenger resigns out of principle. He'll have no credibility left and no excuse will wash with the fanbase.

Kano
06-02-2016, 04:52 PM
In their last 4 fixtures, Leicester have won at Spurs & City & beaten Liverpool at home, they are the real deal and have to be taken very seriously now because they are relentless. If we have any hopes of winning PL this season then we're going to need to go on a serious run, IMO, we're going to need to pick up maximum points out of our next 5 which includes Leicester home, then Spurs & United away.
I thought it was already decided we had no chance at all tbf.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
06-02-2016, 05:05 PM
If Spurs win it who are still themselves in the UEFA cup.....all hell will break loose! At least Leicester have all their eggs in one basket.

Letters
06-02-2016, 05:21 PM
If Leicester or Spurs win it I would hope Wenger resigns out of principle. He'll have no credibility left and no excuse will wash with the fanbase.

If either win it all of last year's top 4 managers should be sacked. One already has been of course.

The money thing isn't an 'excuse'. All the titles in the last bazillion years have ended up at clubs with a lot of money. Money and success in football are highly correlated.
But seeing Leicester doing what they're doing is refreshing, I honestly though the days of a side like Leicester challenging for the title were long gone and yet here we are.
I really hope Leicester win it, It would be one of the most impressive feats in recent football history. I'm still not 100% sure they've got the legs but they've passed every test so far so all power to them and right now I have zero confidence in us so rather them than City or S...no, no I can't say it :upset:

selassie
06-02-2016, 05:26 PM
I thought it was already decided we had no chance at all tbf.

We can still mathematically win the league but to do so we're going to need to play consistently at a very high level and win at a lot of grounds we traditionally struggle at. On current form we don't have a chance but a few decent results and with confidence up who knows?

We're chasing now, so it's not like we can afford to be dropping points, there is literally no margin for error now.

Do I think we'll win it? Personally no...I can't see us winning at places such as WHL, Etihad, Old Trafford, Upton Park, Goodison, I'd be surprised if we get anything out of at least 3 of those games.

selassie
06-02-2016, 05:28 PM
If either win it all of last year's top 4 managers should be sacked. One already has been of course.

The money thing isn't an 'excuse'. All the titles in the last bazillion years have ended up at clubs with a lot of money. Money and success in football are highly correlated.
But seeing Leicester doing what they're doing is refreshing, I honestly though the days of a side like Leicester challenging for the title were long gone and yet here we are.
I really hope Leicester win it, It would be one of the most impressive feats in recent football history. I'm still not 100% sure they've got the legs but they've passed every test so far so all power to them and right now I have zero confidence in us so rather them than City or S...no, no I can't say it :upset:

All of the traditional top 4 with the exception of Arsenal are replacing their managers!

I'm not going to get into a debate about the money 'excuse' because it's been discussed to death on here and we all have our opinions.

Chippy
06-02-2016, 08:24 PM
Leicester, esp after today. They went to City and just rolled them over, nothing flukey about them.

They play with two strikers as well which shows you how positive they are.

If we beat them next week then things change but we are more likely to fuxk up tomorrow.

Spurs look like a team this season, they work hard and don't concede too many but they don't have it in them to win the title those season
Unfortunately, Spu#s DO look like a team that could win it! I thought they would bottle it today, but they look unbeatable at the moment! FFS! What a horrible season!

Chippy
06-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Anyone but sp*rs

Please God! Anyone but them!

AFC Leveller
06-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Unfortunately, Spu#s DO look like a team that could win it! I thought they would bottle it today, but they look unbeatable at the moment! FFS! What a horrible season!

Spurs go to city next week and their record there is horrible. They also have to go to anfield, Stamford Bridge, Stoke, and play us and Man ure. They also have the Thursday league to contend with. I don't think they can win it.

Leicester have no distractions, they play once a week and have beaten the top sides as well. Their only tough fixtures are us and Man ure away.

Niall_Quinn
06-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Please God! Anyone but them!

No chance. They won't be close. They just look good this year because everyone around them, except Leicester, are just as shit as them. They aren't doing anything particularly special by their lowly standards and there's no real sign they are about to step up a level. They'll probably be third, but only because they haven't got what it takes to beat us to 4th.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-02-2016, 09:18 PM
For the first time now, although I'm far from confident with the prediction I think Leicester might actually win the title

For my money, they are where they deserve to be, they have been the best team in the league....I really don't know where these players get their mental fortitude but it's something that seems totally lacking in us.

Static
06-02-2016, 09:36 PM
For the first time now, although I'm far from confident with the prediction I think Leicester might actually win the title

For my money, they are where they deserve to be, they have been the best team in the league....I really don't know where these players get their mental fortitude but it's something that seems totally lacking in us.
They say a team often reflects their manager's personality. No wonder we lack mental fortitude.

Kano
06-02-2016, 09:47 PM
So if we beat Leicester next weekend, is it back to saying Man City are winning the title?

selassie
06-02-2016, 09:59 PM
So if we beat Leicester next weekend, is it back to saying Man City are winning the title?

I still have City down as slight favourites though they do look very vulnerable, as vulnerable as us. Leicester at the moment look odds on, it's pretty crazy how good they look, they are strong in defence and their transistion into attack at times is right up there with the best of them. They were toying with City at times today, they sliced them open at will.

I can't bring myself to mention that other team who are slowly going about their business and putting themselves in an excellent position.

Assuming we win tomorrow, our game against Leicester is probably one of our most important in recent years...if not the most important, it's absolutely massive, anything less than 3 points and I think we can safely wave goodbye to any title talk.

I still have City as slight favourites based on the assumption that none of the other challengers have really been in this position in recent times. Leicester have it all to lose though.

Edited to add: City play the Spuds next week at the Etihad, on current form I would say the Spuds are odds on to pick up points their, a draw at worst, but I have a feeling City will turn up next week and beat them because they also cannot afford anymore defeats.

Niall_Quinn
06-02-2016, 10:08 PM

No, I voted Leicester before they annihilated the gypos and I'll stick with them even if we somehow fluke a result next week.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-02-2016, 10:27 PM
What I found interesting is that City according to BT sports have so far failed to beat any of the teams in the top six

Yes they have us, United and Spurs at home so it's a record you'd expect them to break

We have beaten Leicester already this season, in fact it was a drubbing but even in that game they created more chances against us than probably any of the sides that we've lost to.

If we beat Bournemouth and Leicester than its really all to play for again

In fact if we win tomorrow, it's going to be 1st vs 3rd and 4th vs 2nd next weekend

For me our problem is dropping points against sides we should be beating, so if we can use tomorrow and next week as a spring board we can put ourselves in the box seat again, it's a big If though....we need a manager who can motivate the team not just someone who sends us out to meander about.

Kano
06-02-2016, 10:37 PM
I still have City down as slight favourites though they do look very vulnerable, as vulnerable as us. Leicester at the moment look odds on, it's pretty crazy how good they look, they are strong in defence and their transistion into attack at times is right up there with the best of them. They were toying with City at times today, they sliced them open at will.

I can't bring myself to mention that other team who are slowly going about their business and putting themselves in an excellent position.

Assuming we win tomorrow, our game against Leicester is probably one of our most important in recent years...if not the most important, it's absolutely massive, anything less than 3 points and I think we can safely wave goodbye to any title talk.

I still have City as slight favourites based on the assumption that none of the other challengers have really been in this position in recent times. Leicester have it all to lose though.

Edited to add: City play the Spuds next week at the Etihad, on current form I would say the Spuds are odds on to pick up points their, a draw at worst, but I have a feeling City will turn up next week and beat them because they also cannot afford anymore defeats.

Man City haven't won back to back games all season (I think) which shows what they've been about. Both times they've won the league it has been on the last day of the season, so this squad is not comfortable with taking on the pressure and doing it the easy way either. With De Bruyne out, they are relying on Toure to step up, something he hasn't done for a couple of seasons. Silva has been off the boil most of the season and so it depends on Aguero.

Spurs have over performed all season and are a tough team to beat. They work their nuts off and have a lot of youthful energy to work with. But only one striker. And Europa to come, along with the FA Cup and facing up to intense pressure instead of just 'doing their best'.

We are badly off form in terms of getting results but they won't continue. Sanchez tends to score in batches and as shite as Walfuck has been for most of the season (bar the early season striker spot) he'll pop up with a few more. As will Giroud. And we have Ozil. Coq will replace Flamini and hopefully that will end the torture of the Flamsey combo. But like everyone else around us this squad may not deal with this level of pressure very well.

Leceister have the least to lose of everyone. Less games to play than the other challengers, full of confidence and playing th type of direct, counter attacking football that fits the Premier mould perfectly. Again, pressure is their biggest enemy if they stop to realise the reality of the position they have got themselves into.

So in short, fuck knows. But we're not out of it yet, despite the mass suicide following the last result. This season may well end up being a case of who loses it rather than who wins it but I'm sure the winner won't give a shit about that. And neither should their fans.

Niall_Quinn
06-02-2016, 10:48 PM
We are badly off form in terms of getting results but they won't continue.

Has Wenger left?

Özim
07-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Leicester for me now, most impressive and most deserving, every other team has been rubbish. They've got a great chance now, Spurs and City are the only two who could stop them though City look weak this season.

Coney
07-02-2016, 03:38 PM
We don't know if Leicester can hold up for the whole of the season but if they do win it, then fair play to them. However, the current 3 challengers (Citeh, Sp*rs and the Arsenal) have all had a mix of good results and screw-ups so there is less to choose between them and us, though it is still more likely that the more experienced sides of Citeh or the Arsenal will win it (because Sp*rs are actually better than us at shooting themselves in the foot at the vital moment). Citeh are likely to be more unstable over the remaining games because they now have a lame duck manager. Despite decisions that Wenger makes that leave us baffled at times, I think he can still do the job for us, though not without a few more shitty moments in the process.

Özim
07-02-2016, 03:39 PM
We don't know if Leicester can hold up for the whole of the season but if they do win it, then fair play to them. However, the current 3 challengers (Citeh, Sp*rs and the Arsenal) have all had a mix of good results and screw-ups so it is more likely that more experienced sides like Citeh or the Arsenal will win it (because Sp*rs are actually better than us at shooting themselves in the foot at the vital moment). Citeh are likely to be more unstable over the remaining games because they now have a lame duck manager. Despite decisions that Wenger makes that leave us baffled at times, I think he can still do the job for us, though not without a few more shitty moments in the process.

Arsenal as they are have no experience of winning it, so that really leaves City.

Coney
07-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Arsenal as they are have no experience of winning it, so that really leaves City.

We have experience of being in the top area, more than Leicester have. The Leicester players have no experience of being up there or playing continuously at the top level.

Özim
07-02-2016, 03:47 PM
We have experience of being in the top area, more than Leicester have. The Leicester players have no experience of being up there or playing continuously at the top level.

There's a difference between having experience of being in the top 4 and having experience of winning. We've not won it with anyone in the squad so have no experience, unless you were talking about winning the top 4 major trophy in which case I agree.

Chippy
07-02-2016, 05:36 PM

Spuds will beat City next week and make it a two and a half horse race. City are pretty shit. They are just waiting for Pep!

Marc Overmars
07-02-2016, 05:42 PM
If Leicester come unstuck, it will likely be from being unable to reel in their gung ho style in games where they need to be patient. Fair fucking play to them though, they have proven themselves as legit. In terms of quality, I really don't see why they can't win it. Not seen anything from Us, City or Spurs to suggest Leicester are lesser in any way.

Letters
08-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Right now we have 48 points from 25 games.
In 2001/2 when we did the double we had the exact same number of points at this stage.

It's ON! :cool:
:dance:

GP
08-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Imagine if we won the double...

Letters
08-02-2016, 10:52 AM

NQ and Zim suicide pact?

Come on Arsenal! :scarf:

Niall_Quinn
08-02-2016, 10:57 AM
NQ and Zim suicide pact?

Come on Arsenal! :scarf:

You lot really can't disassociate condemnation of a greedy board and a dinosaur accountant posing as a manager from outright condemnation of the club, can you? It implies if you don't fall in line with Wenger and his crackpot schemes and persistent failings then you can't support the club. Does that hold true for the Geordies who have been trying to get Ashley out for years, or the mancs who want the Glaziers to fuck off, or is it okay for them to still be fans because no Wengers were harmed during their protests?

selassie
08-02-2016, 10:59 AM
Man City haven't won back to back games all season (I think) which shows what they've been about. Both times they've won the league it has been on the last day of the season, so this squad is not comfortable with taking on the pressure and doing it the easy way either. With De Bruyne out, they are relying on Toure to step up, something he hasn't done for a couple of seasons. Silva has been off the boil most of the season and so it depends on Aguero.

Spurs have over performed all season and are a tough team to beat. They work their nuts off and have a lot of youthful energy to work with. But only one striker. And Europa to come, along with the FA Cup and facing up to intense pressure instead of just 'doing their best'.

We are badly off form in terms of getting results but they won't continue. Sanchez tends to score in batches and as shite as Walfuck has been for most of the season (bar the early season striker spot) he'll pop up with a few more. As will Giroud. And we have Ozil. Coq will replace Flamini and hopefully that will end the torture of the Flamsey combo. But like everyone else around us this squad may not deal with this level of pressure very well.

Leceister have the least to lose of everyone. Less games to play than the other challengers, full of confidence and playing th type of direct, counter attacking football that fits the Premier mould perfectly. Again, pressure is their biggest enemy if they stop to realise the reality of the position they have got themselves into.

So in short, fuck knows. But we're not out of it yet, despite the mass suicide following the last result. This season may well end up being a case of who loses it rather than who wins it but I'm sure the winner won't give a shit about that. And neither should their fans.

Yeah fair point about City Kano, they look a right mess at the moment, they really are in deep trouble. They appear to have suffered an injury curse like us, they really have no excuses though as they have a deep squad full of quality or so I thought.

I just want us to put a winning run of games together, if we do then I'll start to believe again.

Sunday's game is huge for us, it's a must win and IMO one of our most important games in recent hisotry, I'd go as far as to say if we don't win then that's it for us this season, even a draw would be very damaging.

A win would put us in a strong position and could potentially put major doubts into the minds of the Leicester players, at the moment they are coasting it and have passed every test thrown at them. If they avoid defeat against us next Sunday then they will have the belief to push on and secure the title.

I just hope Wenger takes them seriously and sets out the team tactically, I hope he understands what's at stake next week, it really is a game that could mentally shape our season.

Bumble
08-02-2016, 12:34 PM

Think I made this point already... it is not impossible. We have to beat Leicester next weekend, interesting that the bookies have them as favourites. After the Leicester game we are away United, home Swansea away at Spurs. Leicester are home to Norwich, home to West Brom, away to Watford. A run of games we will do well to get more points than them in.

Letters
08-02-2016, 12:41 PM
You lot really can't disassociate condemnation of a greedy board and a dinosaur accountant posing as a manager from outright condemnation of the club, can you? It implies if you don't fall in line with Wenger and his crackpot schemes and persistent failings then you can't support the club. Does that hold true for the Geordies who have been trying to get Ashley out for years, or the mancs who want the Glaziers to fuck off, or is it okay for them to still be fans because no Wengers were harmed during their protests?

It's not just condemnation though, it's endless bile and insults and venom in every thread in every section of the board. It's really tiresome.
We get it. You don't like the way the club is being run. Most agree with you but they don't endlessly bang on about using the sort of language about Wenger I'd expect a Spurs fan to use.
We won yesterday and you still spent the whole evening spouting bile.

And if I suggest that finishing 3rd and winning the FA Cup wasn't the worst season but agree that we need to push on and start properly challenging for the title then I just get a mouthful of abuse about me 'sucking his cock'. I thought you were better than that.

Power n Glory
08-02-2016, 01:17 PM
It's not just condemnation though, it's endless bile and insults and venom in every thread in every section of the board. It's really tiresome.
We get it. You don't like the way the club is being run. Most agree with you but they don't endlessly bang on about using the sort of language about Wenger I'd expect a Spurs fan to use.

And if I suggest that finishing 3rd and winning the FA Cup wasn't the worst season but agree that we need to push on and start properly challenging for the title then I just get a mouthful of abuse about me 'sucking his cock'. I thought you were better than that.

Is that intentional? :lol:

You guys need to stop flirting and just get a room. :sick:

IBK
08-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Letters View Post

You guys need to stop flirting and just get a room. :sick:

Rofl :lol:

Letters
08-02-2016, 01:39 PM
:lol:

But no.

Niall_Quinn
08-02-2016, 02:39 PM

So you did understand that reference after all?

Anyway, if you thought I was better than that :haha:

Are you serious? How naive can a person be?

I have called Wenger an idiot, and imbecile, a turd, a con artist and a fraud. All of these terms were chosen carefully. Four are statements of accuracy, one is derogatory and possibly over the line. I probably won't call him that again.

Letters
08-02-2016, 02:56 PM
It's not about what you call him, it's about the fact you feel need to call him anything at all.

Niall_Quinn
08-02-2016, 03:01 PM
It's not about what you call him, it's about the fact you feel need to call him anything at all.

He really is your dad, isn't he?

Letters
08-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Quite tempted to respond with a "your mum" joke but one of us has to be a grown up so I guess it'll have to be me. :good:

Power n Glory
08-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Quite tempted to respond with a "your mum" joke but one of us has to be a grown up so I guess it'll have to be me. :good:

There you go.

You're not going to get NQ or anyone else for that matter to show more respect to Wenger if the language is a bit too salty for your taste. Just deal with it. NQ could be the type that says far worse to his own parents, friends and kids for all we know. :lol:

Seems like you're clutching at straws with this one.

Letters
08-02-2016, 03:29 PM

And your little vendetta continues :console:

Globalgunner
08-02-2016, 03:31 PM
Reverence for Wenger is the last refuge for those who worship losers. He would be out on his ear long ago at any other self respecting club. Instead we want to see how low we can go with him in charge.

Power n Glory
08-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Reverence for Wenger is the last refuge for those who worship losers. He would be out on his ear long ago at any other self respecting club. Instead we want to see how low we can go with him in charge.

That's what I'm starting to think.

Niall_Quinn
08-02-2016, 03:36 PM

That's why nobody likes you. A "your mum" joke would have been entirely appropriate, whereas the thing you did has no place on a football forum.

Power n Glory
08-02-2016, 03:40 PM

And your little vendetta continues :console:

No vendetta. Just common sense.

NQ could easily write a post without the insults. He has the vocabulary. But then what's your grounds for an argument if he cuts all that out? What else is there to defend besides the negativity and frequency of his posts?

Niall_Quinn
08-02-2016, 03:43 PM
No vendetta. Just common sense.

NQ could easily write a post without the insults. He has the vocabulary. But then what's your grounds for an argument if he cuts all that out? What else is there to defend besides the negativity and frequency of his posts?

You know what Letters' mum always says, if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything about the 8 million quid at all!

Kano
08-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Surprised you're still falling for this. He did it all the time when he was Nine way back on the old forum and he's almost nearly constantly on the WUM hoping someone will bite. The Jimmy Saville name change was one and the name calling of Wenger is another. You're too easy really.

Niall_Quinn
08-02-2016, 04:46 PM
Surprised you're still falling for this. He did it all the time when he was Nine way back on the old forum and he's almost nearly constantly on the WUM hoping someone will bite. The Jimmy Saville name change was one and the name calling of Wenger is another. You're too easy really.

Sounds like you have an arse ache over something or another? Lighten up, I was only kidding with you, assumed you were doing likewise.

Chippy
08-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Even you will be calling him names if the Scum pip us to the Premier League! I would not mind being called a wanker for £7m per annum!:hit:

Japan Shaking All Over
08-02-2016, 07:35 PM
We win this.......I am not the Wenger out type, although people argue differently (some less eloquently than others) and to be honest this is not about our views on Wenger but if we are in the running( which we are) then I have to believe we can do it! The draws against Scousers and Saints really hurt......Sunday is absolutely massive, beat Leicester and our confidence can sky rocket and might, just might plant some seeds of doubts in the Foxes

Munchies
08-02-2016, 07:43 PM
we still have to go to Spurs, United and City.

Power n Glory
08-02-2016, 07:59 PM
Regardless of the outcome this season, Wenger should make this his last season. If we win he goes out on a high. Lose it, I can't see him doing better next season when the odds were so stacked in our favour.

Chippy
08-02-2016, 08:08 PM

Oh well! Always next year! :partytime:

selassie
08-02-2016, 08:12 PM
Regardless of the outcome this season, Wenger should make this his last season. If we win he goes out on a high. Lose it, I can't see him doing better next season when the odds were so stacked in our favour.

My thoughts too PnG.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-02-2016, 08:18 PM

7 points tbf.

Coney
09-02-2016, 12:25 AM
7 points tbf.