PDA

View Full Version : Stan the Man

Chippy
10-02-2016, 03:05 PM
I am sure that you have all read the report today that Stan the Man has purchased land in the US for over $500,000,000.

There are one or two journalists that are now saying that this is the reason that we are not spending money on new players and it has nothing to do with Wenger being a tight wad.

I really hope that this is not the situation to be honest. I want to believe that when Wumger moves on, we will start spending.

If it is true, the move away from Highbury to apparently compete with Chelsea and Man City was load of nonsense! It was done to line the pockets of Stan and his cronies!

There will need to come a time when the Arsenal fans protest in mass to get our club back.

It all went belly up when David Dein left.

Kano
10-02-2016, 03:13 PM
It would be nice to get our club back of course. But who can afford to buy our club after Stan and that fat Russian? Other billionaire wankers. We may get one that uses us the same way, pulls us into or debt or invest trillions like the Saudi's and that Chelsea bloke. None of which are my preference. But this is the way sport has gone and we better get used to it.

Niall_Quinn
10-02-2016, 03:59 PM
Hopefully a St Louis fan who takes too many anti-depressants will hunt him down.

Globalgunner
11-02-2016, 08:42 AM
Hopefully a St Louis fan who takes too many anti-depressants will hunt him down and shave off that ridiculous moustache

That will hurt him just as bad

I am invisible
11-02-2016, 10:25 PM
Don't worry guys, we've got that scout from Leicester - no more spending required, ever again.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
11-02-2016, 11:07 PM
Apparently two of them. Although I do think we might as well have bid for Vardy to either get him or unsettle him!

I am invisible
13-02-2016, 09:07 AM
Two? Who's the other one?

Penguin
14-02-2016, 11:59 AM
What Stan does with his personal money is completely up to him.

Wenger had money to buy players (£200m in the bank, wasn't it?) so it's on his head for not doing so.