PDA

View Full Version : Spuds V Arsenal 12:45 Saturday 5th March

Pages : [1] 2

AFC Leveller
03-03-2016, 09:14 AM
4-1.

Kos and Cech both out, the attack cant score and we are shaky at the back.

Campbell will probably be dropped after playing well last night, just like Chambers when he came in against Leicester.

GP
03-03-2016, 09:15 AM
0-3

Kano
03-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Easy win

AFC Leveller
03-03-2016, 09:37 AM
Easy win

For?

Letters
03-03-2016, 09:38 AM
:ilt:

We'll be lucky to get nil...

Kano
03-03-2016, 09:42 AM
For?

football

Niall_Quinn
03-03-2016, 09:43 AM
"We'll" win this, just to rub it in. The win won't mean a damn in terms of the title, because that's gone - even if we are top on the final day. Everything is so desperately embarrassing at this club already what will it matter if the spuds join the chorus ripping the piss out of us?

But, for the NLDs I used to be 100% invested in, for the Henry's and Adams' and Brady's that used to grace these games, for the blood and thunder and pride and passion long gone - we still need to beat these cunts. Have the current crop of players got enough understanding of this club, enough personal pride, to go out there and do what needs to be done?

No. Not really.

But they love taking the piss out of us so even though our motives won't be aligned I think they'll win it for the lulz.

Munchies
03-03-2016, 09:44 AM
3-1

No chance in hell winning this. Their midfield will be all over ours, our defence won't cope with crosses and it'll buckle with Ospina in goal

Marc Overmars
03-03-2016, 09:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw

Bumble
03-03-2016, 12:30 PM
One thing when Wenger is one game from total collapse a result is pulled out of the bag. So wouldn't be too surprised to win this. however, if we lose we could be a point ahead of City and United and only 2 ahead of West Ham. So even top 4 could be an issue.

reckon 1-1 scrappy rubbish game.

Özim
03-03-2016, 01:45 PM
We'll probably win this, Wenger will be smug, fans will go home happy, title race will be on again and all will be good again.

Wenger has a record of getting out of sticky situations (sometimes through pot luck), that's how he's survived so long, that and Arsenal fans' patience and belief in him.

We won't win the title but we'll get 4th and probaby get the point at the weekend to make everyone feel better.

Bumble
03-03-2016, 01:45 PM
We'll probably win this, Wenger will be smug, fans will go home happy, title race will be on again and all will be good again.

and lets not forget if we win. we will stop the mighty spuds from winning the league.

fakeyank
03-03-2016, 05:06 PM
3-0

fakeyank
03-03-2016, 05:08 PM
One thing when Wenger is one game from total collapse a result is pulled out of the bag. So wouldn't be too surprised to win this. however, if we lose we could be a point ahead of City and United and only 2 ahead of West Ham. So even top 4 could be an issue.

Frankly its time we drop out of top 4 so that the dinosaur can stop winning his annual 4th place trophy. I have been telling this for years and I'll say it again.. the only way this dinosaur is going to leave the club is if we drop out of the top 4. He keeps guaranteeing the bare minimum to the devil (board) and saves his life... time to get out of that top 4 and see how much the devil stands by him.

rodders
03-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Does anybody seriously think we are going to win this one?

alexander
03-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Frankly its time we drop out of top 4 so that the dinosaur can stop winning his annual 4th place trophy. I have been telling this for years and I'll say it again.. the only way this dinosaur is going to leave the club is if we drop out of the top 4. He keeps guaranteeing the bare minimum to the devil (board) and saves his life... time to get out of that top 4 and see how much the devil stands by him.

Id be happy to drop out the CL myself. I see no point in being in it to go through the same thing EVERY season.

We are losing this game, 100%. I dont even care, i wont watch or listen, will see later in the afternoon how many we lost by. Im at the point now where I will take finishing outside the top four and losing to spurs to try to force a change of control.

3-1 defeat.

Kano
03-03-2016, 08:16 PM

And do you know what would happen? Wenger would be given the chance to rectify things the following season, we'd finish 3/4th again the following year and then the message will be it is time to push on again. Dropping out of the CL will only mean players of stature will resist coming here because we are not the highest payers of wages on an individual basis, creating more problems. Both the owners are right behind Wenger and would continue to back him to the hilt. Any manager in charge for so long will leave under their own terms.

Niall_Quinn
03-03-2016, 08:29 PM

You'd have to be happy with players like Ozil, Alexis, Bellerin even maybe the likes of Coquelin walking. Although one advantage would be Theo jumping ship.

fakeyank
03-03-2016, 08:29 PM
And do you know what would happen? Wenger would be given the chance to rectify things the following season, we'd finish 3/4th again the following year and then the message will be it is time to push on again. Dropping out of the CL will only mean players of stature will resist coming here because we are not the highest payers of wages on an individual basis, creating more problems. Both the owners are right behind Wenger and would continue to back him to the hilt. Any manager in charge for so long will leave under their own terms.

May be they wont back him if he finishes outside the top 4? We have seen what happens when we finish third or fourth for the last 10 years. Something needs to change to have a possibility of change. I am certain that the board will back him to rectify it as well, but I think it'll at least plant a serious seed of doubt in their mind about renewing his contract.

As for players of caliber joining us.. I think too much is made of this. What players of caliber did Spurs and Leicester have before this season? Or who did Athletico or Dortmund have when they challenged the status quo. A decent captain of the ship is the basic requirement for a good team... good players can be made and can be brought if there is promise. May be we'd need to throw extra cash to get the 'top level' players but we have barely spent anything in the last decade. I am sure we can splash a little, if the need arises.

fakeyank
03-03-2016, 08:31 PM
You'd have to be happy with players like Ozil, Alexis, Bellerin even maybe the likes of Coquelin walking. Although one advantage would be Theo jumping ship.

They can walk if they want tbh. I'd rather build with a group of committed players giving their best in most (if not all) of the games. And frankly, I think Sanchez has already walked in his head. I think with our cash and their long term contracts, it'd not be very easy to just walk. Other teams can pay us top premiums and take them away.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
03-03-2016, 08:32 PM

I agree and think we'll win for pretty much your reasons.

Niall_Quinn
03-03-2016, 08:34 PM
May be they wont back him if he finishes outside the top 4? We have seen what happens when we finish third or fourth for the last 10 years. Something needs to change to have a possibility of change. I am certain that the board will back him to rectify it as well, but I think it'll at least plant a serious seed of doubt in their mind about renewing his contract.

As for players of caliber joining us.. I think too much is made of this. What players of caliber did Spurs and Leicester have before this season? Or who did Athletico or Dortmund have when they challenged the status quo. A decent captain of the ship is the basic requirement for a good team... good players can be made and can be brought if there is promise. May be we'd need to throw extra cash to get the 'top level' players but we have barely spent anything in the last decade. I am sure we can splash a little, if the need arises.

Debt repayments are £19mill pa. We have more cash in the bank than most of the rest of the league combined. Our gates receipts are the highest in world football. There's a new TV deal showering the place in cash. The sponsorship deals are locked in. Given our routinely miserable performance in the CL we'd stand to lose out on around £30mill I guess. So they would have a quiet transfer window and settle down with stories about how we could focus on the league without the CL distraction. He'd survive. They have this covered from all angles.

Niall_Quinn
03-03-2016, 08:36 PM
They can walk if they want tbh. I'd rather build with a group of committed players giving their best in most (if not all) of the games. And frankly, I think Sanchez has already walked in his head. I think with our cash and their long term contracts, it'd not be very easy to just walk. Other teams can pay us top premiums and take them away.

Yes, and who wins if that happens? The fans? In this crazy market I guess Ozil and Alexis would be worth £60mill a piece. Lovely-jubly. Kick a few quid back for Elneny Mk2 and who's smiling?

Kano
03-03-2016, 08:48 PM

Those are idealistic scenarios and if fans are sure that the owners are money grabbing cunts, then they need to align the two things together to understand that it is in the owners interests for Wenger to stick around. Financially for a season or two, we would be OK because the new TV deals would more than compensate, so the owners are under no pressure to get rid of him in that regard. And I'm sure we can push out the boat to beyond the already ridiculous levels of wages into the absolutely absurd of 200k + for a couple of players but when all our PL competitors have similar spending power and CL football to boot, then it makes a players choice far easier. Of course better organisation is needed and a clearer sense of team work but historically the teams with better players come for the fore and that will remain the case. We have to be able to compete on those terms too, because events like this season may last for a season or two more but it'll be back to the old faces at the top again after that. Money will make sure of that. It would be nice to think our owners care about the prowess of CL football but the bottom line is revenue. Which is why the greedy fuckers were caught out the other day colluding over this 'non-existent' European League.

fakeyank
03-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Those are idealistic scenarios and if fans are sure that the owners are money grabbing cunts, then they need to align the two things together to understand that it is in the owners interests for Wenger to stick around. Financially for a season or two, we would be OK because the new TV deals would more than compensate, so the owners are under no pressure to get rid of him in that regard. And I'm sure we can push out the boat to beyond the already ridiculous levels of wages into the absolutely absurd of 200k + for a couple of players but when all our PL competitors have similar spending power and CL football to boot, then it makes a players choice far easier. Of course better organisation is needed and a clearer sense of team work but historically the teams with better players come for the fore and that will remain the case. We have to be able to compete on those terms too, because events like this season may last for a season or two more but it'll be back to the old faces at the top again after that. Money will make sure of that. It would be nice to think our owners care about the prowess of CL football but the bottom line is revenue. Which is why the greedy fuckers were caught out the other day colluding over this 'non-existent' European League.

I would disagree on the statement that it is in the owners best interests for Wenger to stick around. With Pep, Klopp, Conte and possibly Mourinho coming in, along with the new kids on the block of Pochettino and Ranieri, Wenger has his work cut out. I think if we finish outside the top 4, the board might look at these names and start to panic about their future revenue.

Again, this is an idealistic scenario but I am ready for change and at this moment, there are very few ways I can see the back of Wenger and this is the only one that deals with him not losing his health to leave the club.

Kano
03-03-2016, 09:16 PM
The TV deal coming up is the perfect cushion that ensures gate reciepts and CL money become bonuses on top of the real pot of gold. Then if they get their way, a European League will take them on from the next TV deal into something even more abusrd. The CL is becoming small fry in terms of the money they receive and if they secure a 'locked-in' league of the European elite without relegation with monstrous TV and sponsorship money every season, it won't matter one bit where teams finish in that league. Depressing I know but certainly a real possibility. The only thing that will take Wenger out of the managers seat at the moment is pride. But then we have the prospect of him moving upstairs to look forward to...

selassie
04-03-2016, 10:38 AM
Best we can hope for here is a draw IMO. Think we'll lose though.

rodders
04-03-2016, 01:14 PM
More doom and gloom Czech out for 3/4 weeks

hobson's choice
04-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Spurs seem to have trouble scoring early in matches lately. So its really all about how we start in this game.

fakeyank
04-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Can see us getting mauled in this game. Probably be a 5-1 scoreline or similar.

Munchies
04-03-2016, 06:18 PM
im scared

see our midfield getting smashed

see our defence getting walked over

see our strike doing nothing

Niall_Quinn
04-03-2016, 06:46 PM
Theoretically this should be a straightforward win. The spuds will press us high like bulls in a china shop, for the whole 90 mins. A bit of composure, a bit of pace up front, some accuracy on the counter and we should just pick them off. Only thing is, we won't have any pace up top, we won't have an ounce of composure, our passing will be shit and we'll miss the target if we do manage to get it up the other end. But apart from that...

adzzzbatch
04-03-2016, 11:08 PM
I fear a humiliating loss.

rodders
05-03-2016, 05:57 AM
Yes I can see a 4 or 5 nil loss

Marc Overmars
05-03-2016, 09:24 AM
It won't be that bad. I just don't see us winning though, which is a pretty shitty feeling to have before a NLD. :(

Hope I'm proven wrong.

Gooner23
05-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Forget the league, just please Arsenal go out there and wipe that smug grin off the spuds faces.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 09:55 AM
It won't be that bad. I just don't see us winning though, which is a pretty shitty feeling to have before a NLD. :(

Hope I'm proven wrong.

They'll come out all guns blazing and knowing Wenger and the players we have they won't be prepared for it. I see another us v Liverpool at anfield where we were 4 down within 20 mins or whatever it was.

Munchies
05-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Watching this Fletch and Sav show in the morning

lose and we could be 9 off Leicester ffs

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-03-2016, 10:34 AM
I'm probably less nervous about this match than I've been about any match all season

Why? Because I fully expect us to lose. I've resigned myself to it so I am not worried about the possibility

Munchies
05-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Wenger getting BURIED by Piers MOrgan

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 10:57 AM

If there's one thing that makes me want to throw my full support behind Wenger it's Morgan speakingbeing alive.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 11:06 AM
Whatever we do today, please, please, please do not play it safe. Let's just see what we can do if we play with a bit of ambition for a change. And let's not forget, the spuds have so far accumulated their usual amount of points for a season. They are nothing special, they are average just like us. But we have the better players. Forward play, shoot on sight, get stuck in to every challenge. No mistakes at the back, we've used up our quota of fuck-ups at the back now so let's not be greedy.

Maestro
05-03-2016, 11:26 AM
I'm probably less nervous about this match than I've been about any match all season

Why? Because I fully expect us to lose. I've resigned myself to it so I am not worried about the possibility

:good:

and if we win it would a great surprise, and a great weekend. hopefully we can do our bit to stop the spuds winning the league

Munchies
05-03-2016, 11:47 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcyCysKWwAA2ktJ.jpg

Monreal?

Atleast Ramsey is on the wing

Joel Campbell should've started

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Spuds: Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose; Dembele, Dier; Lamela, Eriksen, Alli; Kane.
Subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Carroll, Chadli, Mason, Son.

KSE Comedy Club
05-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Maybe we need to loose so the furore can reach fever pitch??

I would be sick all over myself of course but I don't want to see wengface get any sort of reprieve today or ever.

Gooner23
05-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Why would you drop our most consistent player in Monreal? If he's injured he shouldn't be on the bench. Also Ramsey should be on the bench not Campbell. Glad he dropped Giroud though.

Gooner23
05-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Maybe we need to loose so the furore can reach fever pitch??

I would be sick all over myself of course but I don't want to see wengface get any sort of reprieve today or ever.

Na, not if it means spuds win the league. I want to beat them.

KSE Comedy Club
05-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Same old story, wengface has no clue what he is doing.

Meanwhile, Merson basically saying we are dead and buried.

Ernesto
05-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Can see us getting mauled in this game. Probably be a 5-1 scoreline or similar.

We're winning this

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-03-2016, 12:11 PM

This is news?

Frankly don't care what Piers Morgan thinks

crashley
05-03-2016, 12:14 PM
c'mon, enough is enough, we'll do these pricks!

Marc Overmars
05-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Good to see WUMger freshening things up at least.

KSE Comedy Club
05-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Good to see WUMger freshening things up at least.

Too late though and once again the likely hood is due to being forced into it through circumstance.

crashley
05-03-2016, 12:21 PM
The Spuds are serial chokers too, I don't think a single player in that first 11 has ever won anything of note.
They'll be fired up for sure at home & knowing a win for them essentially kills us off, but the pressure probably will be crippling them with nerves & anxiety.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-03-2016, 12:23 PM

Monreal?

I agree, however that aside I think it's the best side he could have picked

In an ideal world you'd drop Sanchez as well but there we go

Kano
05-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Today is the day for unity when we visit those cunts at the Lane.

So fuck you Spurs and come on Arsenal!

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 12:26 PM

Monreal?

Oh dear. He just can't help himself, can he? So Elmo isn't up to the PL but he's good enough to start in the NLD? Absolutely insane. Monreal dropped for Gibbs? Insane. Campbell being punished for his MOTM performance. Insane.

This bloke has lost the plot and is a huge disadvantage in everything we do.

However, despite this lunatic, there's still a way to win this. Use a 3 man midfield, the fullbacks will have to be 100% on their game and use Welbeck and Alexis as out and out strikers. No fucking around, they both get into the danger zone and rain fire on the goal. Monreal and Gibbs have to get their crossing sorted out. Alexis is good in the air, so is Welbeck. Use it.

We won't do that though. Just like the Utd game where he picked a potentially decent team but then misused it in tragic/ comical fashion. We'll tip, tap our way right into the spuds' hands.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 12:28 PM
Us against pressing maniac teams. :lol:

This is going to be grim.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:28 PM
:ilt:

Thierrymon
05-03-2016, 12:30 PM
Ugh. This is the least excited I have ever been for a NLD.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 12:30 PM
Us against pressing maniac teams. :lol:

This is going to be grim.

Not if we play it right. They are perfectly suited for us if e play it right. We won't, but we could.

He's telegraphed his intention to use pace on the flanks, but will he bypass the middle to get the ball to those players? Probably not.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-03-2016, 12:32 PM
Oh dear. He just can't help himself, can he? So Elmo isn't up to the PL but he's good enough to start in the NLD? Absolutely insane. Monreal dropped for Gibbs? Insane. Campbell being punished for his MOTM performance. Insane.

This bloke has lost the plot and is a huge disadvantage in everything we do.

However, despite this lunatic, there's still a way to win this. Use a 3 man midfield, the fullbacks will have to be 100% on their game and use Welbeck and Alexis as out and out strikers. No fucking around, they both get into the danger zone and rain fire on the goal. Monreal and Gibbs have to get their crossing sorted out. Alexis is good in the air, so is Welbeck. Use it.

We won't do that though. Just like the Utd game where he picked a potentially decent team but then misused it in tragic/ comical fashion. We'll tip, tap our way right into the spuds' hands.

Although I agree with you about Campbell, I actually think this is the right side to put out. Monreal has been terrible the last few games and I think we need someone with pace in there.
And I think whatever he says About Elneny not being ready playing two defensive midfielders in front of the back four is the best way to go, the difference is Elneny can also bring the ball out.

Dicks and chicks
05-03-2016, 12:33 PM
our best player Cambpell is on the bench? k.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:33 PM
midfield battle? We have no midfield.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 12:38 PM
Although I agree with you about Campbell, I actually think this is the right side to put out. Monreal has been terrible the last few games and I think we need someone with pace in there.
And I think whatever he says About Elneny not being ready playing two defensive midfielders in front of the back four is the best way to go, the difference is Elneny can also bring the ball out.

If we play the way you are suggesting, deep with the focus on stopping the spuds, we'll get destroyed. If he's going to use that team selection to go after them, to bypass their midfield and use the space behind then we have a chance. We shouldn't even be thinking about playing the ball through the middle, it should be straight over the top with two genuine strikers. If we tie Alexis up in a packed middle again then fuck that. Let him loose in the danger area.

Kano
05-03-2016, 12:39 PM
midfield battle? We have no midfield.

We're all gonna die!

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:40 PM
COME ON YOU BUNCH OF CUNTS, BEAT THESE BUNCH OF CUNTS.

Thierrymon
05-03-2016, 12:40 PM
Monreal has a slight injury but not bad enough to be completely out of the game.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Come on Arsenal. :sick:

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:41 PM
who's the wanker in the black today?

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Monreal has a slight injury but not bad enough to be completely out of the game.

So why is he on the bench then? Crazy. He can't be there as a tactical option so he must be cover. If we pick up an injury we're going to bring an injured player on as a replacement? Wenger World.

Dicks and chicks
05-03-2016, 12:43 PM

Monreal?

start the only player who is actually playing well and contributing? are you joking? what planet are you on? did you see campbell actually trying in the last game, we can't have none of that today.

Munchies
HD stream

http://yaboy.xyz/london/#

adzzzbatch
We're all gonna die!

:sarcy:

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Here we go. A bit of pride please lads.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Terrible by Bellerin.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 12:48 PM
Poor old Alexis has no fucking chance. What a waste of a great talent.

McNamara That Ghost...
BFG's touch. :doh:

adzzzbatch
terrible from mertesacker

Niall_Quinn
Total utter shit - already. Those backpasses :doh:

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:49 PM
FUCK OFF RAMSEY

McNamara That Ghost...
Idiotic flick from Ramsey.

Munchies
Fuck off Ramsey!!!

Niall_Quinn
Jesus - a backpassed backheel this time. First instinct is to go backwards.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:50 PM
Shit again from bellerin

adzzzbatch
fuck off mertesacker

McNamara That Ghost...
Ospina saves of a fashion from Kane.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 12:51 PM
We let Kane WALK to the goal and shoot.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:51 PM
Fucking awful defending

Munchies
05-03-2016, 12:52 PM
we're getting destroyed

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:52 PM
FFS Welbeck

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:53 PM
we're getting destroyed

bunch of wankers can't even stand up in a NLD. pathetic.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 12:53 PM
We've spent the first part of the game attacking our own goal.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:54 PM
can't even get near the ball.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 12:54 PM
Kane the diving cunt.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:55 PM
second to every sodding ball

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:56 PM
look at how much space we're giving them!!

adzzzbatch
fuck off with the flicks you cunts

McNamara That Ghost...
Hoofing from us.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 12:57 PM
WELL DONE OLIVER! Diving cunt. If the ref stays tough against the worst foulers in the league then that's a huge bonus.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:58 PM
See how hungry the sp*rs cunts are to win the ball.

Niall_Quinn
Why is Welbeck on the flank?

adzzzbatch
kicking the ball out of play :rolleyes:

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 12:59 PM
diving cunt kane

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:00 PM
how fucking long?

McNamara That Ghost...
Shite freekick from Lamela.

adzzzbatch
well this is shit.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:01 PM
Ali dives

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 01:02 PM
Eriksen freekick, easy for Ospina.

Niall_Quinn
Our passing :doh:

adzzzbatch
The scum players seem to have so much more pace than ours

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:03 PM
DO SOMETHING THEN!!

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:03 PM
Shoot Mesut FFS!

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:04 PM
Fucking wasters!

Niall_Quinn
So Arsenal. Just keep passing until you lose it.

adzzzbatch
Oh fuck off Ramsey you dick

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:05 PM
FUCKING RAMSEY!!!!!

McNamara That Ghost...
Ramsey. :haha:

adzzzbatch
bellerin :doh:

Munchies
RAMSEY JUST FUCK OFF

FUCKING PUSSY

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Bellerin :doh:

KSE Comedy Club
So Arsenal. Just keep passing until you lose it.

That's all we've done in every game for the last 15 tbh

adzzzbatch
No fight from us yet again.

Globalgunner
05-03-2016, 01:07 PM
All we e er do is pass. Pass pass and pass some more. 3m from goal no one ever tries a shot. pass it back and cycle it from the back once more. all day long.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:08 PM
crap on the edge of the box from ozil

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:09 PM
stop giving possession away!!! :banghead:

Niall_Quinn
We need one player who's prepared to try his luck. Shake the spuds out of this comfort zone. And it is very, very comfortable for them right now.

Then again, disobey and you're on the bench.

Newguy
Really hate Ramsey these days...We've almost coached the quality of Sanchez, but the bottom line is we just don't work hard enough

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 01:10 PM
What a save from Ospina!

Kano
Well saved Ospina

adzzzbatch
shit defending well done ospina though

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Magic save. Top quality. Well done Ospina.

Thierrymon
We need one player who's prepared to try his luck. Shake the spuds out of this comfort zone. And it is very, very comfortable for them right now.

Then again, disobey and you're on the bench.

Usually that guy is Sanchez but he has barely touched the ball near their goal.

Great save by Ospina. Bellerin now on a yellow.

McNamara That Ghost...
Bellerin booked. :rolleyes:

adzzzbatch
why bellerin?

Munchies
HOLY SHIT OSPINA LADDDD

Niall_Quinn
Card for Bellerin. Bad news because he's being eaten alive right now. Elneny is a yard behind everything too.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Easy for Ospina.

McNamara That Ghost...
Lamela booked. :lol:

adzzzbatch
look how those two in the little wall ducked out the way when the ball came near them.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Usually that guy is Sanchez but he has barely touched the ball near their goal.

Great save by Ospina. Bellerin now on a yellow.

Wenger has sidelines Alexis over the last few weeks. If the guy had one functional ball in his sack he'd stick Alexis up top, smack in the middle of the danger zone. But that would be ambitious and might upset the opposition.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:14 PM
Lose it midfield :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
Coquelin booked.

Shite.

Kano
Great save by Coquelin

Niall_Quinn
Coquelin booked for being fouled.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:15 PM
OF JUST FUCK OFF YOU USELESS PRICKS

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:15 PM
Spuds are way more composed and they have a shape and tactics and all that, but they are pretty ordinary in truth.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:17 PM
we can't tackle.

KSE Comedy Club
Elneny is a yard behind everything too.

That's what happens when you go from playing every week for one club to coming here and inexplicably being benched every game.

Niall_Quinn
Does Bellerin know what team he's playing for today? Every pass astray.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:18 PM
muscled off the ball way to easily.

Globalgunner
05-03-2016, 01:18 PM
Spuds are way more composed and they have a shape and tactics and all that, but they are pretty ordinary in truth.

Truth is they are not that great. but we have dropped below their level

Newguy
05-03-2016, 01:19 PM
We'll done welbeck

adzzzbatch
NO ONE making the run for welbeck

Niall_Quinn
No fucker helping Danny there. Zero options.

adzzzbatch
shit corner

Kano
Get the ball in the area at least Alexis

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:20 PM
piss poor

Munchies
05-03-2016, 01:21 PM
Get Ramsey off

adzzzbatch
we really don't like being pressed do we?

Newguy
How much time do we think we have on the ball? Ffs

McNamara That Ghost...
Our attacking. :lol:

Terrible.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Ramsey kicks it out again

Niall_Quinn
Ramsey is killing us. But it's not entirely his fault. There's no movement in this team. Everyone is waiting for the pass to feet. Nobody is offering himself for the ball. Players are getting surrounded and disposed so easily. I really can't begin to imagine what that incompetent fool gets up to on the training pitch.

Newguy
Ramsey.... for crying out loud we miss cazorla

Newguy
05-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Ramseyyyyy loooool

adzzzbatch
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kano
Rambo!!!!!

McNamara That Ghost...
RAMSEY!!!!! WHAT A GOAL!!!!

Thierrymon
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yeah! Nice goal Ramsey.

A Gunner
0 - 1 Ramsey

adzzzbatch
GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GP
05-03-2016, 01:24 PM
AWESOME GOAL!

Munchies
HOLY SHIT

Newguy
Typical :haha:

Kano
Can't pass for shit but what a finish! :lol:

Niall_Quinn
WELL fuck me.

A mishit by the woeful Bellerin and a backheel by the woeful Ramsey. That's irony, right?

But fuck, I'll take it.

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Get to HT now you fucks

Kano
Now hold it til half time you dicks

Niall_Quinn
DO NOT CONCEDE A QUICK GOAL PLEASE. JUST DON'T DO IT!

Newguy
05-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Why didn't Danny shoot??? Ffs

Niall_Quinn
GIBBS you WANKER! FORWARDS! NOT BACK!

adzzzbatch
Should be 2!!!

Kano
Suddenly looking far more dangerous on the break as the game has become stretched.

adzzzbatch
What a chance again!!!

Ernesto
05-03-2016, 01:27 PM
What a goal!

Very clever, deft touch.

Surprised the commentators aren't lauding that finish tbh.

Niall_Quinn
Has Ozil been threatened? Why can't he shoot?

adzzzbatch
oooooooooooo

McNamara That Ghost...
Weak header from Welbz.

Thierrymon
Wow we have just created three openings in a couple of minutes. Are Spurs having a lasagna moment?

Niall_Quinn
Come on Welbeck - we need more than that.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:28 PM
That should be a yellow for the good honest English Kane.

adzzzbatch
Book the cunt

Globalgunner
with a little more assuredness in front of goal we would be roasting these spuds

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Should be another yellow for Kane.

McNamara That Ghost...
Rose going for glory, wide it goes.

Niall_Quinn
with a little more assuredness in front of goal we would be roasting these spuds

We still have Wenger's subs to come. We take nothing for granted.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Only a minute?

Kano
05-03-2016, 01:31 PM
Elneny has grown into the game and Welbz's running is creating some good space on the break. We look more compact and organised as a team than the last couple of games at least.

So we need Flamini on and Giroud to undo it all on 67 mins.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 01:31 PM
0-1 HT. :popcorn:

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Should've been 2-0 at least!!!! I'll take the lead though!

Munchies
05-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Coq, El Neny pairing is working

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:34 PM
Don't have a clue how we are leading this. We've had nothing. Hard to credit how negligent Wenger is, even for a game as massive as this.

But we have the lead and provided Wenger doesn't do his Flamini on and try to hold for 50 mins then we have a chance. Ospina deserves plenty of credit, he's been every bit as good as Cech in that half.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Good news to see the spuds falling to pieces when they conceded. Bodes well for the run-in. All the old frailties are still there, just under the surface.

Globalgunner
05-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Is there any point in praying to God that Wumger doesnt get them playing defensive through the 2nd half?

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Is there any point in praying to God that Wumger doesnt get them playing defensive through the 2nd half?

WUMger is God, so no, not really.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Glorious failure is on the menu.

Kano
05-03-2016, 01:41 PM

If we work on the break, then that's the best way to grab the full points.

Globalgunner
05-03-2016, 01:44 PM
If we work on the break, then that's the best way to grab the full points.

Wont work. Danny Rose or Sir Harry Kane of Enfield will certainly dive for a pen. Luckily Oliver isnt a bad referee, but it wont stop the Spuds trying. Best to keep doing what has worked in the 1st half

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
05-03-2016, 01:45 PM
If the filth win this league then it's on our head. It will be because we are bumbling fools not because they are wizards. Let's not forget that.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 01:46 PM
Come on Arsenal you pubbers.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
05-03-2016, 01:46 PM
Oliver is the best in the league so we might actually not have the opponents gifted a couple through incompetence.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Alexis in the centre please. When we break we're always lacking a mobile option ahead of the play.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:47 PM
50 minutes of focus now to start putting these spuds back in the shade where they belong. Get it done.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:48 PM
Ramsey going backwards for no reason

Marc Overmars
Come on Arsenal. :pray:

:sick:

adzzzbatch
then gives away a fk, HE'S BACK!!

McNamara That Ghost...
Eriksen. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:49 PM
then gives away a fk, HE'S BACK!!

Elneny's fault.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Horrific cross from Walker.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Horrific cross from Walker.

England are missing out.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Walker hammers it, Ospina saves.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Persistent little fouls - they are so good at it.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:53 PM
Ozil's radar must be in for repairs.

McNamara That Ghost...
Nearly Alexis.

Niall_Quinn
More of that please. Right over the top.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Why slow it down? For fucks sake! Go at them.

Kano
05-03-2016, 01:55 PM
Merts and Gabriel very solid so far.

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Coq sent off

Niall_Quinn
Wummer's dive doesn't pay off that time.

Thierrymon
Fuck off. Down to ten.

Kano
Red for Le Coq :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
Coquelin sent off. Stupid.

adzzzbatch
Dickhead

GP
Fucking moron.

Niall_Quinn
And there we go.

Cards for our lads, non for theirs. League policy.

Munchies
FUCK SAKE

adzzzbatch
05-03-2016, 01:57 PM
Here we go the collapse starts

McNamara That Ghost...
Absolutely stupid.

Niall_Quinn
Kane should already be off for a stream of fouls and dives. It is ridiculous how unbalanced the decisions are.

And wait and see. Now we'll get Flamini for a double whammy.

adzzzbatch
What a fucking stupid tosspot

Kano
05-03-2016, 01:58 PM
He's had a good game but absolutely stupid from Coquelin.

Playing on the break it is then.

Ospina, time to show your worth.

McNamara That Ghost...
Ospina saves?!

adzzzbatch
Oh FFS now Ospina injured

Kano
Ospina :bow:

Ernesto
Such a shit bag.

Always been a f'in liability has Coquelin

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2016, 01:59 PM
How close was that to being a goal?

:haha:

adzzzbatch
We just got lucky. very very lucky

Marc Overmars
I'm surprised it's taken this long for Coq to be sent off. Wreckless cunt.