PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you Stan Kroenke

Xhaka Can’t
13-03-2016, 11:29 PM
http://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2016/01/06/fuck-you-stan-kroenke-and-the-toupee-you-rode-in-under

There is plenty of hate for this cunt. He puts nothing in to any club he buys. He is a fucking carpet bagging leech and he will suck anything dry without a care in the world.

Any news on this cunt and his cuntery, post it here.

Because he is a cunt.

Niall_Quinn
13-03-2016, 11:35 PM
This should be in the classic threads section tbf

Here's what the cunt thinks about Arsenal FOOTBALL Club.
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/stan-kroenke-i-didnt-buy-arsenal-stake-to-win-trophies-a3202046.html

IBK
14-03-2016, 07:41 AM
Seems like the chickens have really come home to roost at AFC...and the majority of posters on here seemed to disagree with my suggestion that there is reason to worry about our club's future?

Despicable cunt.

Globalgunner
14-03-2016, 08:06 AM
The greatest hate should be reserved for the shamless profiteers who sold the club to him. There is supposed to be such a thing as duty of care or due diligence. Even a cursory look at this mans history of shepherding unsuccessful teams should let anyone know that he is a corporate leech of the worst kind, an unashamed plunderer of the common mans passions, a vampire who sucks blood with a long straw from afar, not sufficient to kill the victim but enough to keep him perpetually alive while emaciated. All the while feeding his insatiable need for accumulating wealth.

The hottest place in hell for the lot of them, and the vain, incompetent with delusions of self worth who is his underling.

He also must be monumentally stupid if this quote is anything to go by:
“We have a gentleman who comes to Arsenal games, he flies his helicopter from South Africa, Cape Town to London quite often. It’s just an example of what a brand can mean, and what we can do in sports."

Helicopter from South Africa to London....Really!!!?

GP
14-03-2016, 08:33 AM
The greatest hate should be reserved for the shamless profiteers who sold the club to him. There is supposed to be such a thing as duty of care or due diligence. Even a cursory look at this mans history of shepherding unsuccessful teams should let anyone know that he is a corporate leech of the worst kind, an unashamed plunderer of the common mans passions, a vampire who sucks blood with a long straw from afar, not sufficient to kill the victim but enough to keep him perpetually alive while emaciated. All the while feeding his insatiable need for accumulating wealth.

The hottest place in hell for the lot of them, and the vain, incompetent with delusions of self worth who is his underling.

“We have a gentleman who comes to Arsenal games, he flies his helicopter from South Africa, Cape Town to London quite often. It’s just an example of what a brand can mean, and what we can do in sports."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqcQUmKJEK8

Niall_Quinn
14-03-2016, 09:05 AM

I've done the trip a couple of times myself. Capetown to The Gaping Anus in Bond Street, via the Moon. Something else that's also true - the stadium means we will be able to compete at the very top of the European game.

IBK
14-03-2016, 09:26 AM
I've done the trip a couple of times myself. Capetown to The Gaping Anus in Bond Street, via the Moon. Something else that's also true - the stadium means we will be able to compete at the very top of the European game.

F*cking LOL :lol::good:

Niall_Quinn
14-03-2016, 09:33 AM
But wait...

"I am here to support them as required to ensure that the club recaptures the glory days of the past and builds sustained success in the future.

"I know a lot of you want to know what my plans are. There is much to be done and things for me to learn, but I can confirm that I have committed to providing additional funds for transfers and retaining our key players to ensure that we have a strong core to build on for the future.

Only trouble is the timing. Farhad Moshiri is at Everton now. Glad he's gone tbf. Doesn't seem to have a criminal past, hasn't mentioned a word about financial sustainability and says he's going to spend his own money. Sounds like he's the sort of fool who invests in a football club to win trophies. Everton are welcome to him.

Power n Glory
14-03-2016, 10:16 AM
“If you want to win championships then you would never get involved. I think the best owners in sports are the guys that sort of watch both sides a bit. If you don't have a good business then you can't really afford to go out and get the best players unless you just want to rely on other sources of income.

“Over there [in the Premier League] it was sort of like 'well, we've got guys from the Middle East, the oil price is over $100, they can spend anything they want'.

“But the problem I saw with all of that; those people can lose interest. It doesn't mean that they will, but I sort of threw that out there: 'What happens when the Middle Eastern family, this thing's costing a lot of money and they decide to go home?' I said what really happens in those situations is the fans get hurt because the players get picked up and paid if they're good, the front office gets other jobs.”

“What did I learn specifically [from England]? You learn very quickly what that brand means,” said Kroenke.

“We have a gentleman who comes to Arsenal games, he flies his helicopter from South Africa, Cape Town to London quite often. It’s just an example of what a brand can mean, and what we can do in sports.

“We’re all working on that and that’s the big opportunity. Michael Jordan showed it - you can get paid a whole lot more if you can extend your brand. Manchester United showed it. They established benchmarks that people had thought heretofore unattainable, but their brand extension made people want to pay for it.”

Sifting away the headline and fluff...this isn't news to us. That headline is misleading because he doesn't say that.

“If you want to win championships then you would never get involved. I think the best owners in sports are the guys that sort of watch both sides a bit. If you don't have a good business then you can't really afford to go out and get the best players unless you just want to rely on other sources of income.

Some mischief is going on with this one. Looking at the above sentence, it sounds to me like he’s saying as an owner, you can’t get involved on the management side of things to win the championship but he’s not saying he’s completely hands off with the sports side. The best owners watch both sides of the fence. Honestly, I don’t think he’s saying anything different to what’s been said on here by some fans about being a billionaires ‘plaything’ and I also wouldn’t want owner that is too involved with the on field stuff and telling a coach who to sign or sell. We’ve seen it at Chelsea with Roman, we’ve seen it at Liverpool and Real Madrid. We’ve always been a club that relies on our own resources and what he’s said has been before he joined Board and became owner. We can’t compete financially with the big hitters. We all know that. We’re can’t drop £250m on a new team. But I don’t have a problem with our £75m budget. I have a problem when that sort of money isn’t spent wisely.

But this is where I have a problem. There should be pressure on Wenger to spend wisely and in a season like this, league expectations should be revised. Money isn’t the factor and although we can’t compete financially, that doesn’t mean anything goes on the pitch. I hope Wenger will be taken to task for this season but I doubt it. I hope they’re keeping an eye on the performance from the team this season and conclude it hasn’t been good enough. Wenger should be shown the door. But even if they’re not looking at the performances from that perspective, surely they’re scouting for managers that work on a similar budget and can deliver a lot more than what Wenger’s currently delivering. Simeone is an example. Klopp was another. That’s also my worry. Do we have anyone at the club looking at this?

When it comes to Board politics, we don’t know until there has been an action. Until someone has been sacked. The pressure could be on Wenger today, it might not. We can only speculate until something happens…..another contract renewal or he’s shown the door.

Niall_Quinn
14-03-2016, 10:35 AM
It's not the business speak, it's the mindset. There isn't an ounce of passion for the club or sport in general in anything he says. It's as if he's talking about a bank or a retail outlet. Traditionally this is not the sort of character who has been involved in British football. There has always been an expectation that when investors arrive they actually, well, invest something. That's what investment means. All he has done is purchase shares, the entire proceeds immediately leaving the club and landing in the pockets of some of the biggest profiteers in football history. Fuck all in and a king's ransom out. But not a penny has been invested in what remained and now money is being taken out, they can't be bothered to say why. It is crystal clear what Kroenke's intentions are, they can be judged by his actions. This isn't about playthings or more moderate input from a distance, this is about a fat slug methodically soaking up every last drop. Undoubtedly he's a shrewd investor. He will have known what direction football was heading when he got involved, such things are planned well in advance and insider information is how almost all top tier profits are made these days. How convenient for him to have this attitude, how noble. It allows his main facilitator, Arsene Wenger, to remain at the helm without question. It's cosy, it's lucrative and all he has to do is surf and sip cock[tails] until the 9-0 wins in France and the 7-0 wins in Spain and the not so secret meetings in England start making sense. It doesn't take a genius to figure out where all this is heading. The NFL of Europe is on the way and Mr Stan Kroenke will be in prime position when the time comes. Tradition and culture and history and the fan base and all that baggage, well we already heard what some other monied yank had to say about that. We know the score. It would be a mistake to give Kroenke even a sliver of credit. He's here to kill football and pick every last scrap of flesh from the carcass. It would be a huge mistake to assume otherwise.

Power n Glory
14-03-2016, 11:23 AM
Considering the actions of the previous shareholders and the self sustaining model we had in place in the glory days, how comes we were able to achieve success with them? I wouldn't say they had more of a passion for the club than Stan considering they've sold up.

IBK
14-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Considering the actions of the previous shareholders and the self sustaining model we had in place in the glory days, how comes we were able to achieve success with them? I wouldn't say they had more of a passion for the club than Stan considering they've sold up.

Nah - Fiszman and Dein undoubtedly had passion for the club, and Nina Bracewell Smith is on record as saying that she deeply regrets her mistake in selling to Kroenke. I don't think this indicates a lack of passion...

adzzzbatch
14-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Nah - Fiszman and Dein undoubtedly had passion for the club, and Nina Bracewell Smith is on record as saying that she deeply regrets her mistake in selling to Kroenke. I don't think this indicates a lack of passion...

It's pretty easy for her to say that now, now that there's nothing she can do about it even if she wanted to.

Power n Glory
14-03-2016, 12:03 PM

RIP to Danny. Nina….it’s lip service. I don’t believe her. Even if she was still on the Board, what would she do differently? David Dein introduced Stan and Jabba to the club. It just so happened the Stan move backfired because he switched sides, joined the Board and was put on the fast track of ‘How to be an Arsenal Board member’. Before he was welcomed the Board kept repeating the self-sustaining model we hold so dear, they didn’t want to invest their own funds and made sure Stan knew the deal before agreeing to sell up. It took a few years of indoctrination but he’s probably not complaining about the model. More coins for him. But overall, I can’t see a major shift in thinking at Board level from what we previously had. They were always happy to see Wenger doing things on the cheap. But when he arrived, the possibility of really being bigger than what we were came to life. Credit to Dein for bringing him here and that’s my main concern really. Will the new owner appoint the right coach and give Wenger his marching orders. But even with Stan at the helm, I don’t think that should impede us from being successful.

selassie
14-03-2016, 01:21 PM
This should be in the classic threads section tbf

Here's what the cunt thinks about Arsenal FOOTBALL Club.
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/stan-kroenke-i-didnt-buy-arsenal-stake-to-win-trophies-a3202046.html

As bold as brash, "I've got money and I'll do what I want with it". What an utter cunt.

The sad thing is Wenger has bought into all of this.

Özim
14-03-2016, 02:26 PM
When you have a man like PHW in charge of authorising who owns and doesn't own a club you know trouble is just round the corner, after all look at the contempt that guy had for the fans.

We should have known it would be bad when he changed his mind about him and decided he was a good guy.

rodders
16-03-2016, 08:56 PM
What a strange set of circumstances when David Dein who is 100% Arsenal had to resign over negotiations with Kroenke, yet we still are lumbered with Kroenke who is at least as culpable for our plight as Arsene. Seems to me his interest is purely financial and success is an optional extra.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
17-03-2016, 07:22 AM
M
http://youtu.be/QGXjbUwSAls

Another bunch of fans that Stan has fucked over, what I love is that he's essentially happy to shit on his own doorstep Missouri is his home state and yet quite happy to make himself public enemy no1 in St Louis.

Xhaka Can’t
17-03-2016, 08:16 AM
In the space of 4 days, we have three Hroenke threads - this was the first - and it was mine so I have merged the other two into this.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
17-03-2016, 08:26 AM
I didn't create my own Kroenke thread to be special, I just literally couldn't be bothered to find another one to attach my video to.

Kano
17-03-2016, 09:30 AM
What a strange set of circumstances when David Dein who is 100% Arsenal had to resign over negotiations with Kroenke, yet we still are lumbered with Kroenke who is at least as culpable for our plight as Arsene. Seems to me his interest is purely financial and success is an optional extra.

And then Dein sold out to Usmanov for £75m. Now that's what I call love for the club.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
17-03-2016, 09:38 AM
Dein is massively responsible for the dead lumber we are in now, and yet people choose to lionise him.

Niall_Quinn
26-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Arsenal shareholder Alisher Usmanov has offered under-fire manager Arsene Wenger his unequivocal support.

Wenger is under major pressure from a section of fans after the Gunners crashed out of the Champions League and FA Cup in the space of four days after falling way behind in the title race.

But the billionaire businessman, who is the club’s second-largest shareholder behind owner Stan Kroenke, insists Wenger must stay.

‘Arsenal’s results are stable. They are always among the leaders of the English Premier League,’ he said. ‘This is a good and large sports business project and I am pleased with it.

‘The only thing is that today such a situation has occurred, but, like in any sport, there are ups and downs. The club must retain its major symbol and main asset — manager Arsene Wenger.

‘Failures have been haunting Arsenal for many years now, they cannot become the Premier League champions. This has led to some discontent with Wenger’s position as a manager.

‘I believe that Arsene Wenger is a great coach, and Arsenal has to give him the opportunity to plan the succession process and leave his legacy when he deems it necessary.

‘It is very important for the football club to maintain the principles that were established by those people who created its victories. Arsenal needs Arsene Wenger.’

Usmanov’s backing for the Frenchman could be a blow for some fans who see him as their preferred majority shareholder due to his hunger for success at the Emirates.

Usmanov has previously irked the Arsenal boss by demanding more silverware, but his comments signal a change in opinion and will come as a boost for Wenger.

This is the guy we have waiting in the wings when Kroenke cashes out. Basically the club is fucked for the foreseeable future.

Niall_Quinn
26-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Dein is massively responsible for the dead lumber we are in now, and yet people choose to lionise him.

This is true. He invited the wolf through the door. But I wonder why he did it, maybe he thought there was no alternative given the way the game has gone. Or maybe he recognised a way to land a big pay day. Doubt he'll ever tell the truth.