PDA

View Full Version : Our fans wont take action

Dicks and chicks
21-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Honestly a few more wins and we will forget the situation Stan Kronke has put the club in. I just cant see us organising a walk out like liverpool

Kano
21-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Most fans have left the stadium by 77th minute anyway.

Dicks and chicks
21-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Most fans have left the stadium by 77th minute anyway.
lol

alexander
21-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Honestly a few more wins and we will forget the situation Stan Kronke has put the club in. I just cant see us organising a walk out like liverpool

I think we have many more `tourist` fans at the ground than liverpool, more a community based club compared to ours imo

Xhaka Can’t
22-03-2016, 08:28 AM
We definitely have more tourist fans which is partly fuelled by being located in one of the worlds biggest tourist hotspots. Some may not even be Arsenal supporters but go by virtue of us offering the most tourist friendly experience of any Club in London.

Letters
22-03-2016, 09:26 AM
We had a global conference last week - the first time we've had people in our team from China, India, Poland and the UK in a room.
Anyway, one of the blokes from China had been to the Watford game. So he literally was a tourist.
So yeah, lot of it about.

alexander
22-03-2016, 09:41 AM
We definitely have more tourist fans which is partly fuelled by being located in one of the worlds biggest tourist hotspots. Some may not even be Arsenal supporters but go by virtue of us offering the most tourist friendly experience of any Club in London.

often think this could well be the reason for the poor atmosphere (among other things i know) many will be massive Arsenal fans from other parts of the country/world and wouldnt expect to know the songs etc. Like you say, just part of the london tourist hotspot thing, and not much that can be done about that.

Dicks and chicks
23-03-2016, 11:48 AM
often think this could well be the reason for the poor atmosphere (among other things i know) many will be massive Arsenal fans from other parts of the country/world and wouldnt expect to know the songs etc. Like you say, just part of the london tourist hotspot thing, and not much that can be done about that.

problem is the rich elite usually get the tickets and they contribute the worst to atmosphere

GP
23-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Last time I went, the guy in front of me spent the whole first half recording on his ipad.

He didn't come back for the 2nd half.

Marc Overmars
23-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Sadly you get those kind of weirdos at every game these days.

Kano
23-03-2016, 12:56 PM
http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2015/9/9/416986/default/v0/league-table-online-v2-1-589x442.jpg

Around a million a season, which is quite a bit when you consider last year the total across the Prem was just short of 14m. They bring in £684m in revenue too.

Though most of the visitors were from the Republic of Ireland (121,000), the league also drew 93,000 from Norway, 58,000 from Sweden and 53,000 from the US.

Dicks and chicks
23-03-2016, 01:15 PM
Sadly you get those kind of weirdos at every game these days.

people love the premier league too much, its become iconic all over the world, you are gonna get weirdo tourists

selassie
23-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Last time I went to an Arsenal game which was the cup-semi final at Wembley last season against Reading I was literally sat amongst a bunch of "Tarquin & Talulah's", it was ridiculous, I couldn't even get pissed off with them because it was truly comical. I was half expecting them to crack open the Champagne & Foie Gras Toasties at half time.