PDA

View Full Version : Match reaction: Arsenal 4-0 Watford

Master Splinter
02-04-2016, 04:31 PM
Good win, good performance. Should have been 7-0 at least.

Anthony Taylor as corrupt as ever.

Elneny and Iwobi are this season's Bellerin and Coquelin, albeit 3 months too late.

Alexis looks like a footballer again.

And credit to Ospina too. He hasn't put a foot wrong since replacing Cech.

Kano
02-04-2016, 04:35 PM
Easy win

McNamara That Ghost...
02-04-2016, 04:36 PM
Just as I predicted. No really, it's the only one on Super 6 I got right. :lol:

Marc Overmars
02-04-2016, 04:38 PM
Goals. :yikes:

Now why the fuck couldn't we do that 3 weeks ago?

The Emirates Gallactico
02-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Looks like we've stumbled upon a good starting lineup ......... just sadly three months too late. :(

Good to see us batter them and boost up our GD just on the off chance a miracle does happen and we catch Leicester. Sigh, just hope we can win all our remaining games just to give us a chance. It shouldn't have come down that, but it has.

Like the Everton result, it doesn't change any of the fundamentals at the club. Wenger still needs to go at the end of the season.

Niall_Quinn
02-04-2016, 04:51 PM
Looks like we've stumbled upon a good starting lineup ......... just sadly three months too late. :(

Sometimes the injuries don't fall at the right time.

Gooner23
02-04-2016, 05:17 PM
It's always the bloody same stumbling on the best line up, how can he not have seen this is a more balanced team. It's infuriating really. Nice win but all too late. Wenger out.

tpyo
02-04-2016, 05:28 PM
We still have seven games left don't we? I'd imagine the end to this season could well be tight at the top between the three of us there. I don't imagine Leicester are capable of maintaining good form for that long, they're no invincibles.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-04-2016, 05:43 PM
It's a bit unfair to say stumbled on it - he has chosen to leave Bif and Theo out of the First team in the last two. Granted the evidence was overwhelming to do so but he still did it.

I'd agree that waiting so long to play Elneny was daft though.

tpyo
02-04-2016, 05:55 PM
I'd agree that waiting so long to play Elneny was daft though.

We shouldn't be surprised he almost never puts in a new signing into the team until they've completed a large number of training sessions with the first team.

Dicks and chicks
02-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Wenger out

McNamara That Ghost...
02-04-2016, 06:30 PM
We shouldn't be surprised he almost never puts in a new signing into the team until they've completed a large number of training sessions with the first team.

It seems arbritary to me.

fakeyank
02-04-2016, 08:30 PM
AW again stumbling upon a lucky line up, thanks to the injury to Ramsey. The difference in offensive ability between Iwobi and Walcott is that between Ronaldo and Mertesacker.

I hope Ramsey does not get back into the starting line up automatically. He can leave too, if he wants at the end of the season.. headless chicken!

fakeyank
02-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Wenger out

:gp:

Yes, he can piss off.. and let the door hit him on the way out.

Dicks and chicks
02-04-2016, 10:27 PM
:gp:

Yes, he can piss off.. and let the door hit him on the way out.

seriously though silent stan has got to go

Chippy
02-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Good win, good performance. Should have been 7-0 at least.

Anthony Taylor as corrupt as ever.

Elneny and Iwobi are this season's Bellerin and Coquelin, albeit 3 months too late.

Alexis looks like a footballer again.

And credit to Ospina too. He hasn't put a foot wrong since replacing Cech.

Too little, too late. Wenger Out! We lost the League at West Brom. Stan out as well! ****!

Marc Overmars
03-04-2016, 06:29 AM
Iwobi is Jay-Jay Okocha's nephew. :bow: