PDA

View Full Version : London Mayoral Election

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-04-2016, 10:03 AM
For those here who live in London, are you planning on voting for London Mayor and if so who for?

Letters
05-04-2016, 10:03 AM
I will vote. Don't know who for. Could someone tell me? Thanks.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-04-2016, 10:13 AM
I live in Essex and not London so despite starting the post I have no dog in this hunt

Probably wouldn't bother voting anyway, wouldn't vote for Goldsmith as he's a Brexiter and wouldn't vote for Sadiq Kahn because any vote for anyone standing for Labour is a tacit endorsement of Corbyn and McDonnell despite Kahn saying he's his own man.

Ollie the Optimist
28-04-2016, 06:39 PM
For those here who live in London, are you planning on voting for London Mayor and if so who for?

As a tory, ill be voting Goldsmith.

I don't think he will win, as last year in the General Election, Labour broadly won London however given recent events this week with labour, there might be a surge in support for Goldsmith. Labour is currently seen as the party of anti semites

Kano
28-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Politics :lol: what a fucking joke

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Not the real mayor btw, Lord KiddieFiddler McPoshcock, or something like that, is the real mayor of the only bit of London that counts.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
29-04-2016, 05:00 AM
Not the real mayor btw, Lord KiddieFiddler McPoshcock, or something like that, is the real mayor of the only bit of London that counts.

I wish people wouldn't besmirch the good name of the Kiddiefiddler-McPoshcock family. Just because they have a lot of money, use it to buy political influence and aren't terribly keen on paying Tax they are automatically painted as villains. It's shameful

Letters
29-04-2016, 08:50 AM
I will vote. Don't know who for. Could someone tell me? Thanks.

Well, that's annoying. This work trip was arranged rather hastily, as always here, and now I'll be in India and it was too late to arrange a postal vote.
Not that I know who to vote for anyway.

Niall_Quinn
29-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Vote for the guy who won't let you back in the country.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
29-04-2016, 10:54 AM
Vote for the guy who won't let you back in the country.

I'm not standing in this particular ballot