PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction vs Palace (home)

McNamara That Ghost...
17-04-2016, 04:54 PM
Wenger, we certainly played like an Arsenal team in the title race.

The Emirates Gallactico
17-04-2016, 04:55 PM
Sigh, no one extinguishes even a sniff at aiming for the title better than us.

Wenger out.

Letters
17-04-2016, 04:56 PM
4 games undefeated now :bow:

Globalgunner
17-04-2016, 04:58 PM
Im hoping Pool win Europa and 4th place will be of no use to us. Its likely Utd push us back to 5th anyway

PS Was that another good draw against a tough team?

Xhaka Can’t
Excellent goal by Alexis.

Not much else.

Munchies
Wenger does not deserve £8.3m a year to stay on.

Get him OUT OUT OUT.

McNamara That Ghost...
17-04-2016, 04:59 PM
Im hoping Pool win Europa and 4th place will be of no use to us. Its likely Utd push us back to 5th anyway

PS Was that another good draw against a tough team?

We'd still get Champioions League if Liverpool won the Europa League.

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 04:59 PM
Thought the ref falling over was quite good. Otherwise my favourite bit was when I went to the shops.

Kano
17-04-2016, 05:00 PM

Get him OUT OUT OUT.

Would 3 million pounds be more reasonable to manage a football club?

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 05:01 PM
72% possession :bow:
94% short passes :bow: :bow:

Master Splinter
17-04-2016, 05:01 PM
Adebayor being booed semi-vociferously and no-one really knowing why anymore was the best bit.

Xhaka Can’t
17-04-2016, 05:02 PM
50% goals.

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 05:02 PM

Get him OUT OUT OUT.

I wonder if he has a buyout clause in his contract?

We could all chip in.

Munchies
17-04-2016, 05:03 PM
AFTV :popcorn:

adzzzbatch
Shit.

Power n Glory
He's a goal provider not a goal scorer, and frankly couldn't give a shit what individual honours he wins as long as he delivers for us, and his stats show he creates a plethora of chances for competent goalscorers, and that's what we are lacking.

Today's game is a key example of why I don't rate Ozil that much. Stats say he created 8 chances but which chance was of such quality that you can say the receiver missed a sitter? Not one. And when playing a game where there isn't much space to slip a ball through behind the defence, most of the space will be front of their defenders on the edge of the box so we need players trying to have a go on goal and doing what Palace just did to us with their goal. Take a man on, try to gain a little space to shake the marker and shoot! A gutless performance from the team.

Master Splinter
17-04-2016, 05:06 PM
West Brom on Thursday. :sick:

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Today's game is a key example of why I don't rate Ozil that much. Stats say he created 8 chances but which chance was of such quality that you can say the receiver missed a sitter? Not one. And when playing a game where there isn't much space to slip a ball through behind the defence, most of the space will be front of their defenders on the edge of the box so we need players trying to have a go on goal and doing what Palace just did to us with their goal. Take a man on, try to gain a little space to shake the marker and shoot! A gutless performance from the team.

Again, he's the last player that should be criticised. Now we're saying his 8 chances weren't sitters. He's doing his job but the lunatic on the touchline has the team set up like some sort of energy conservation lab experiment. We don't pay football any more. We play this weird possession thing that has no point beyond the possession itself. Strikers don't get in the box, players don't burst upfield when we win the ball, most of the play goes sideways and backwards. How can you criticise a guy that somehow manages to craft 8 chances out of the shit he has to work with?

It would all change overnight if Wenger would fuck off.

Gooner23
Decided to ditch the footy and go out for the afternoon instead so just seen the result. Correct decision made.

Power n Glory
West Brom, Sunderland, Norwich and City. We might not get top 4 this season.

Globalgunner
17-04-2016, 05:08 PM
We'd still get Champioions League if Liverpool won the Europa League.

Not if we come 5th. The way we are playing now even 6th is possible. Everyone ive read says if Pool win Europa, 4th place drops to Europa next season

McNamara That Ghost...
17-04-2016, 05:10 PM
Not if we come 5th. The way we are playing now even 6th is possible. Everyone ive read says if Pool win Europa, 4th place drops to Europa next season

Well obviously not if we came 5th, if we came 5th it wouldn't matter who won what European competition. Sevilla were the fifth La Liga team to qualify for the CL last season, we would qualify in that scenario.

Power n Glory
17-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Again, he's the last player that should be criticised. Now we're saying his 8 chances weren't sitters. He's doing his job but the lunatic on the touchline has the team set up like some sort of energy conservation lab experiment. We don't pay football any more. We play this weird possession thing that has no point beyond the possession itself. Strikers don't get in the box, players don't burst upfield when we win the ball, most of the play goes sideways and backwards. How can you criticise a guy that somehow manages to craft 8 chances out of the shit he has to work with?

It would all change overnight if Wenger would fuck off.

You're the first in the thread to criticise the tippy tappy slow build up and he epitomises that sometimes because he always looks for a pass. Be honest, we didn't create many great chances. He's not the last to criticised. Everyone hasn't done enough and that includes Ozil. It's the type of game where someone has to show some guts and start really testing the keeper.

AFC Leveller
17-04-2016, 05:13 PM
I really hope we finish outside the top if it means wenger leaving.

Kano
17-04-2016, 05:14 PM

It won't, so hope we finish top four.

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 05:14 PM

Wenger and the gang will know the rules. We'll do whatever it takes to secure the CL cash.

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 05:17 PM
You're the first in the thread to criticise the tippy tappy slow build up and he epitomises that sometimes because he always looks for a pass. Be honest, we didn't create many great chances. He's not the last to criticised. Everyone hasn't done enough and that includes Ozil. It's the type of game where someone has to show some guts and start really testing the keeper.

Yes. Welbeck, Giroud, Walcott. Let's talk about these guys when it comes to testing the keeper. Which top European club would have these three on the roster? It's a massive handicap and entirely down to Wenger.

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 05:22 PM
Wenger spouting post game crap.

We lacked a little bit this, that and the other. We were little bit unlucky - they had 1 shot, 1 goal.

Why doesn't he try signing a striker that has a better strike rate than 1 in 100? Might help. Maybe we can be lucky too then.

topgun
17-04-2016, 05:23 PM

It would if what happens on the pitch was the number one priority,but it's not so it won't.

Power n Glory
17-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Yes. Welbeck, Giroud, Walcott. Let's talk about these guys when it comes to testing the keeper. Which top European club would have these three on the roster? It's a massive handicap and entirely down to Wenger.

Giroud and Walcott didn't even start. What about the players that started and is Welbeck responsible for slow build up play?

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Giroud and Walcott didn't even start. What about the players that started and is Welbeck responsible for slow build up play?

I'm not going to get into this. Ozil has been the best player in the league this season. If he isn't up to scratch then nobody is.

topgun
17-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Wenger spouting post game crap.

We lacked a little bit this, that and the other. We were little bit unlucky - they had 1 shot, 1 goal.

Why doesn't he try signing a striker that has a better strike rate than 1 in 100? Might help. Maybe we can be lucky too then.

He said we lacked a little bit something,TOO F=====G RIGHT WE DID LIKE A PROPER CLUED IN F=====G MANAGER.Now go just please go and let the club move forward.

selassie
17-04-2016, 05:28 PM
That's me done for the season, not watching anymore Arsenal games.

topgun
17-04-2016, 05:31 PM

Think it's time for the fans on mass to put the pressure on,it's the only hope left.

Power n Glory
17-04-2016, 05:32 PM
I'm not going to get into this. Ozil has been the best player in the league this season. If he isn't up to scratch then nobody is.

That's a head in the sand moment. Be honest. Did we create any clear cut chances that we should have buried? One of the best chances created fell to Ozil in fact.

If you're complaining about the slow build up play it has to be something wrong with more than just the striker. There was no urgency in our play and the most skillful players just weren't taking enough chances. Also, Coquelin had a piss poor game and not just because of the chance he failed to block. Cech should have saved that as well. It's not good enough.

dostoy
17-04-2016, 05:33 PM

I have'nt watched an Arsenal game for years.

You just know what will eventually happen.

When we get a new manager I might watch but that won't be for over a year at least and maybe 2020.

Wenger must go, but only he will decide when.

The whole club is a farce but top to bottom.

Power n Glory
17-04-2016, 05:33 PM

A huge waste of time.

Munchies
17-04-2016, 05:34 PM

I'm content with just reading the match threads on here these days

Far more entertaining lol

Shout out to NQ

Bumble
17-04-2016, 05:36 PM
Wenger and the gang will know the rules. We'll do whatever it takes to secure the CL cash.

Champions league money doesn't really matter anymore. It's staying in the premier league which really counts and we had that sewn up months ago.

selassie
17-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Think it's time for the fans on mass to put the pressure on,it's the only hope left.

For sure, can you imagine the last game of the season if the Spuds are playing for the title whilst we're still hanging onto 4th place? This season has been a total disgrace and Wenger should just resign out of dignity.

selassie
17-04-2016, 05:38 PM
I have'nt watched an Arsenal game for years.

You just know what will eventually happen.

When we get a new manager I might watch but that won't be for over a year at least and maybe 2020.

Wenger must go, but only he will decide when.

The whole club is a farce but top to bottom.

I don't blame you, feel the same, so sick of everything at Arsenal.

Kano
17-04-2016, 05:39 PM

See you Thursday evening.

RomfordPele
17-04-2016, 05:39 PM
So a complacent statement by Wenger before the match about how brilliant his squad was, then a complacent performance today. Spooky. It's almost like the two things are connected.

Wenger out.

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 05:40 PM
That's a head in the sand moment. Be honest. Did we create any clear cut chances that we should have buried? One of the best chances created fell to Ozil in fact.

If you're complaining about the slow build up play it has to be something wrong with more than just the striker. There was no urgency in our play and the most skillful players just weren't taking enough chances. Also, Coquelin had a piss poor game and not just because of the chance he failed to block. Cech should have saved that as well. It's not good enough.

Not head in the sand, it's prioritising. We have 834 problems at the club last time I counted. So take number 835 and wait. We're still on problem #1, Wenger. So it could be a long wait.

Kano
17-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Champions league money doesn't really matter anymore. It's staying in the premier league which really counts and we had that sewn up months ago.

It still matters, it just isn't crucial anymore with the new TV deal. The owners aren't going to turn down £20m if they can get it to add to the pile.

Letters
17-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Someone offered me half a season ticket on Friday.

I have now concluded he did so because he hates me.

:upset:

topgun
17-04-2016, 05:44 PM
The owners aren't going to turn down £20m if they can get it to add to the pile.

Sadly that's the only target that matter's for this club.

Power n Glory
17-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Not head in the sand, it's prioritising. We have 834 problems at the club last time I counted. So take number 835 and wait. We're still on problem #1, Wenger. So it could be a long wait.

It's all been said with Wenger. We all know he's a problem. If we finish outside the top 4 maybe he'll walk or get sacked. I doubt it but one can hope. But saying that, we really need these players to step their game up. Provide some entertainment at least!

Munchies
17-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Unai Emery, save us please

Munchies
17-04-2016, 05:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5TDMGvEiMA&feature=youtu.be

:haha: :haha: :haha:

DT :bow:

Marc Overmars
17-04-2016, 05:57 PM
A real stinking turd of a match. No intensity or purpose about our play, we're just going through the motions as we have been doing for the last few months. Everyone has given up, fans, players and manager alike.

I've accepted there will be no St Totteringhams Day this season and I'm not even convinced we'll finish 4th anymore. Even by our standards this collapse this is pretty fucking disgraceful.

Just go away Wenger FFS.

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 06:02 PM
It's all been said with Wenger. We all know he's a problem. If we finish outside the top 4 maybe he'll walk or get sacked. I doubt it but one can hope. But saying that, we really need these players to step their game up. Provide some entertainment at least!

Wenger won't go under any circumstances. The players know it and they also know there's no pressure on them to perform to a higher standard. Wenger and the board must think this repetitive shit is acceptable or else they'd act. The fact Wenger finds himself constantly saying, "We lacked a little bit [fill in any of several problems]...", means he sees the problems yet he chooses to do nothing. We need an arse-kicker in here but that's not happening any time soon. In fact Wenger will likely pick his replacement and then stay on in some capacity to undermineguide the new guy. There really isn'y any sign of change at this club. As for Ozil, one maybe two more seasons tops and then he's off. He's not going to wait around for his career to fade out at a club with no ambition. Everything starts with Wenger. That's the way the club has been built over two decades. People say it's not Arsene FC, it's Arsenal FC. But that's not really true, is it?

Kano
17-04-2016, 06:08 PM

What an utter embarrassment

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 06:13 PM

He raises all the right points but calm down mate and sort out your sounds levels. Football today is not worth getting that wound up over. I mean it's a pain the old goat is hanging on for dear life and robbing us of the entertainment we want to see from the sport we grew up with, but I'm not having a heart attack over it. More important things in life to worry about and get passionate about.

Chippy
17-04-2016, 06:27 PM
It won't, so hope we finish top four.

We don't deserve a place in the CL. Hope we don't get 4th. Wenger out.

Maestro
17-04-2016, 06:28 PM

is that a miniature lego bed?..... coz it looks so much smaller than his head

Marc Overmars
17-04-2016, 06:30 PM
When Walcott ran straight into his marker I haven't heard that level of abuse towards one of our own since Eboue vs Wigan.

Exasperated doesn't even begin to sum up how the fans are feeling. Even Bellerin was getting dogs abuse for his shit crossing and he's normally one of the few that avoid the bile.

Letters
17-04-2016, 06:30 PM
is that a miniature lego bed?..... coz it looks so much smaller than his head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS12p0Zqlt0

Chippy
17-04-2016, 06:32 PM
I don't blame you, feel the same, so sick of everything at Arsenal.

Been sick of it for five years TBH . Piss poor.

Kano
17-04-2016, 06:35 PM
We don't deserve a place in the CL. Hope we don't get 4th. Wenger out.

And Man Utd do? Give me a break.

Gooner23
17-04-2016, 06:39 PM
He raises all the right points but calm down mate and sort out your sounds levels. Football today is not worth getting that wound up over. I mean it's a pain the old goat is hanging on for dear life and robbing us of the entertainment we want to see from the sport we grew up with, but I'm not having a heart attack over it. More important things in life to worry about and get passionate about.

Exactly that. It's a shame, but Wenger has now driven me away from the club. Haven't been to the Emirates all season, probably only watched a handful of our games on tv. Come on here for a bit of entertainment but it's easier just to do other things than put yourself through the torment of Arsene FC.

alexander
17-04-2016, 06:41 PM
Meh.

Dont even care where we finish, really whats the point of going into europe anyway, its just more games and we are always out early in the new year.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
17-04-2016, 06:49 PM
What an utter embarrassment

Ha he got shirty with me on Twitter when he posted his video blog last week and I told him to consult a dictionary or thesaurus before trying to use big words, he responded by saying I ought to consult my mum before using the Internet. I said I'd need a ouija board to do that :lol:

Marc Overmars
17-04-2016, 06:55 PM
Meh.

Dont even care where we finish, really whats the point of going into europe anyway, its just more games and we are always out early in the new year.

Obviously we all want us to finish as high as we can, but the feeling I got from the ground and people I spoke to today is that no one really gives a shit anymore. 3rd, 4th, 5th, doesn't matter, with Wenger as the constant there is nothing to look forward to anymore.

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Apparently this bloke reckons Arsenal are embarrassing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZZkUoi0ViY

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
17-04-2016, 07:17 PM
http://youtu.be/dsx2vdn7gpY

Özim
17-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Another awful result in what must be the worst end of season run for a top 4 side in the history of the PL.

Kano
17-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Ha he got shirty with me on Twitter when he posted his video blog last week and I told him to consult a dictionary or thesaurus before trying to use big words, he responded by saying I ought to consult my mum before using the Internet. I said I'd need a ouija board to do that :lol:

If that is the guy leading the 'revolution' amongst the fans, Wenger might as well sign a new contract this week.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
17-04-2016, 07:44 PM
If that is the guy leading the 'revolution' amongst the fans, Wenger might as well sign a new contract this week.

Totally thin skinned as well.

For me the most coherent anti Wenger sentiment comes from Le Grove.

But it will be coming from everywhere soon. The paddy fella from Arseblog seems to want him to go, even irrepressibly happy Robbie of AFTV is getting exasperated.

Munchies
17-04-2016, 07:49 PM
DT is by far the most prominent Anti Wenger guy out there right now in terms of the exposure he's getting. You can tell the vid he made today with the title being all (explicit) and everything is going to get tons of views.

Kano
17-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Which is exactly what he wants. A platform for himself first and something to with Arsenal way down the list. A first class knob.

Marc Overmars
17-04-2016, 08:03 PM
Newcastle have scored more goals at home than us. :haha:

Norwich have also only scored 2 less.

This is certainly the worst home season we've had since the Emirates move. The performances have been unbelievably bad.

Kano
17-04-2016, 08:13 PM

This is certainly the worst home season we've had since the Emirates move. The performances have been unbelievably bad.

It's the fans fault.

Especially those milking the freebies at Club Level.

Gooner23
17-04-2016, 08:18 PM
“For us, we need to fight until the end to get the place in the top four. If we can do more, we will do more but let’s not dream and focus on the next game.”

:haha: back in the comfort zone

Marc Overmars
17-04-2016, 08:21 PM
It's the fans fault.

Especially those milking the freebies at Club Level.

The free beer was nice as was the view but my god was it dead and soulless. The bloke next to me spent 75% of the game on Twitter and Facebook and the guy next to my mate was on fucking Tinder! :doh:

Kano
17-04-2016, 08:24 PM
The free beer was nice as was the view but my god was it dead and soulless. The bloke next to me spent 75% of the game on Twitter and Facebook and the guy next to my mate was on fucking Tinder! :doh:

Still, he's probably more likely than Arsenal to score a couple of times at least.

selassie
17-04-2016, 08:26 PM
See you Thursday evening.

:haha: Nah, I'm done for the season now Kano, totally lost interest, it's all a load of rubbish. I've already prepared myself for the summer, Wenger won't do a damn thing in the market and we'll be back discussing the same shit next season. It's not even exciting anymore.

Power n Glory
17-04-2016, 08:29 PM

Well done for putting him in his place. ;)

selassie
17-04-2016, 08:33 PM
A huge waste of time.

Most definitely PnG, today was the final straw for me, hand on heart I honestly couldn't care less where we finish this season.

KSE Comedy Club
17-04-2016, 08:41 PM
Still, he's probably more likely than Arsenal to score a couple of times at least.:rimshot:

:lol: though

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
17-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Well done for putting him in his place. ;)

Your sarcasm aside, the guy is painfully thin skinned

It was truthful, the guy was misappropriating words all over the place

I don't give a fuck about the banner one way or the other but someone patently stupid and inarticulate like that is only liable to attract people equally so.

Power n Glory
17-04-2016, 08:56 PM

This has to be the worst team Wenger has put together. Performance wise, you'd be hard pressed to pick out a handful of solid performances. We're not playing well and it's boring football. Hardly any spectular goals that has you leaping from your seat, hardly any team goals where we've sliced a team to ribbons with our passing...no glorious comebacks..no great individual performances. It's been shit.

Even though the project youth Cesc era had these sort of gutless performances, they at least had nights where they played some beautiful football. Carling Cup nights where the kids would play a Prem team off the park and have has all proud and excited, looking forward to the future. Great CL nights...we went to a final once! That grrat victory against Utd where we played then off the park. Arshavin putting Liverpool to the sword. Even after project youth was over we at least had some standout solo performances. Van Persie scoring for fun, Theo's one season where he looked dangerous, Song stepping his game up with his assists, Ramsey having that heck of season, etc. There hasn't even been a glimmer of such heroics this season. It's been the pits. Despite having some of the best players we've had in years, this goes down as one of the worst seasons I've seen.

selassie
17-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Which is exactly what he wants. A platform for himself first and something to with Arsenal way down the list. A first class knob.

Sounds like Wenger? ;)

Marc Overmars
17-04-2016, 09:12 PM
This has to be the worst team Wenger has put together. Performance wise, you'd be hard pressed to pick out a handful of solid performances. We're not playing well and it's boring football. Hardly any spectular goals that has you leaping from your seat, hardly any team goals where we've sliced a team to ribbons with our passing...no glorious comebacks..no great individual performances. It's been shit.

Even though the project youth Cesc era had these sort of gutless performances, they at least had nights where they played some beautiful football. Carling Cup nights where the kids would play a Prem team off the park and have has all proud and excited, looking forward to the future. Great CL nights...we went to a final once! That grrat victory against Utd where we played then off the park. Arshavin putting Liverpool to the sword. Even after project youth was over we at least had some standout solo performances. Van Persie scoring for fun, Theo's one season where he looked dangerous, Song stepping his game up with his assists, Ramsey having that heck of season, etc. There hasn't even been a glimmer of such heroics this season. It's been the pits. Despite having some of the best players we've had in years, this goes down as one of the worst seasons I've seen.

Have to agree really, pound for pound it's probably the worst season under Wenger.

The lack of enthusiasm from the fans says it all. Even next season if we start well no one is going to believe we'll still be in the race come March. Apart from Letters who will pass judgement at the end of the season...

Kano
17-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Sounds like Wenger? ;)
We're the only ones keeping this club going tbf.

selassie
17-04-2016, 09:15 PM

:gp:

Yep, we've regressed this season.

Thierrymon
17-04-2016, 09:18 PM
What a great result to wake up to.

Munchies
17-04-2016, 09:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTk7nqMI77U

Ernesto
17-04-2016, 09:26 PM

Xhaka Can’t
17-04-2016, 09:27 PM
“For us, we need to fight until the end to get the place in the top four. If we can do more, we will do more but let’s not dream and focus on the next game.”

:haha: back in the comfort zone

I've stopped dreaming ages ago.

Munchies
17-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Are we still finishing above Spurs then?

Power n Glory
17-04-2016, 09:49 PM
Most definitely PnG, today was the final straw for me, hand on heart I honestly couldn't care less where we finish this season.

I hear you. Something has to change. Tired of seeing the same crap and saying the same thing over and over so may just have to switch off from it all.

Marc Overmars
17-04-2016, 09:54 PM
Are we still finishing above Spurs then?

Nope.

Will we finish 4th or not is the question that needs to be asked now.

Marc Overmars
17-04-2016, 09:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIvTIdtQ_Sk

That's enough of the Internet for me today.

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2016, 10:05 PM

What language is this? Robbie's doing a good job there figuring out what's going on.

What did Wenger do to this guy? He seems very pissed. Seems to have something to do with blood.

Power n Glory
17-04-2016, 10:16 PM
You prawn sandwich brigade supporters! :lol: Stop taking the piss out of how people talk. All walks of life when it comes to football. This ain't rugby. :lol:

But he is pissed. :haha: Everyone has had enough.

Munchies
17-04-2016, 10:18 PM

Blud

Fam

Sideman fam

Blad

:haha:

Munchies
17-04-2016, 10:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRg7G4fZCaU

Just saw this one on the related vids. His vid last time was great.

Speaks sense but remains level headed

Kano
17-04-2016, 10:27 PM
I've stopped dreaming ages ago.

That's what working in finance does to you.

Power n Glory
17-04-2016, 10:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRg7G4fZCaU

Just saw this one on the related vids. His vid last time was great.

Speaks sense but remains level headed

Just watched that one as well. Club sold it's soul. All for that shiny new stadium.

fakeyank
17-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Hope we don't get top 4. Want that dinosaur to leave. Ruin your legacy old man! Can't wait for the door to hit you on the way out!

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Munchies
17-04-2016, 11:32 PM
Hope we don't get top 4. Want that dinosaur to leave. Ruin your legacy old man! Can't wait for the door to hit you on the way out!

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Arsene Wenger, the only football manager getting 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Letters
18-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Nope.

Yes.

Kano
18-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Average minutes leading per game:

Arsenal 32.2
Leicester 32.1
Tottenham 29.2

Goals conceded/scored in last ten minutes:

Leicester 4-11
Tottenham 5-9
Arsenal 6-6

fakeyank
18-04-2016, 06:57 PM
Nope.

The only time Wengers panties go on fire is when we are in a threat to finish 4th. You can be assured that we will finish 4th.. our manager will even kill a toddler if that means he gets his 4th place bonus trophy from the board.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
18-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Average minutes leading per game:

Arsenal 32.2
Leicester 32.1
Tottenham 29.2

Goals conceded/scored in last ten minutes:

Leicester 4-11
Tottenham 5-9
Arsenal 6-6

Three of those goals were against Leicester

We have scored more goals in the first half of games this season