PDA

View Full Version : Same old, same old shit every single season.

dostoy
14-08-2016, 04:36 PM
What do you expect ?

I never watch any Arsenal game but I watched some of the Liverpool game today because my feeling for Arsenal has reduced to virtually nothing now, basically I don't care any more.

We have more injuries than any other premiership team every single season, we have a manager who WILL NOT spend money on top class players.

As for today, we have 3 top players out and both our central defenders are very inexperienced.

What did you think would happen ?

I will watch more Arsenal games this season than I have for many years without caring one way or another.

It will never change whilst that idiot is the manager.

I am now completely neutral.

I am sorry.

Niall_Quinn
14-08-2016, 04:37 PM
There's still a bit of time to go you know?

dostoy
14-08-2016, 04:44 PM
There's still a bit of time to go you know?

Yeah, about 4 years I think.

Marc Overmars
14-08-2016, 04:57 PM
I'll judge him in May.

LDG
14-08-2016, 04:58 PM
We shouldn't start match reaction threads this year.

Just post in this thread :shrug:

Munchies
14-08-2016, 04:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cp1bJr5W8AEas0k.jpg

:popcorn:

adzzzbatch
14-08-2016, 04:59 PM
We shouldn't start match reaction threads this year.

Just post in this thread :shrug:

It would save time.

Letters
14-08-2016, 04:59 PM
I'll judge him in May.

No, judge him when you want, judge the season in May. This really isn't rocket science :lol:

LDG
14-08-2016, 05:01 PM
No, judge him when you want, judge the season in May. This really isn't rocket science :lol:

What if we lose all games up to April?

Do we still judge the season in May?

selassie
I'm on holiday at the moment so didn't see the game but came on here a few times to keep track of events. I wasn't surprised and don't really care that much TBH.

We have so many problems with the team and Wenger is the root cause, I can't be bothered to go into it but there is no way this season will be any different to previous ones.

Niall_Quinn
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cp1bJr5W8AEas0k.jpg

:popcorn:

It's too old to get that bothered about this. That guy will have a heart attack, and for what? Wenger will probably steal the corpse and sell his organs.

Ernesto
Wenger doesn't seem to be hurt by defeat any more. I genuinely think he's just winding down his contract now, finishing off the season (I honestly don't believe he cares where we finish seeing as we have a new gaffer next season)

I'm full of hatred and contempt for the hierarchy at Arsenal now.

Chippy
14-08-2016, 05:03 PM
What do you expect ?

I never watch any Arsenal game but I watched some of the Liverpool game today because my feeling for Arsenal has reduced to virtually nothing now, basically I don't care any more.

We have more injuries than any other premiership team every single season, we have a manager who WILL NOT spend money on top class players.

As for today, we have 3 top players out and both our central defenders are very inexperienced.

I will watch more Arsenal games this season than I have for many years without caring one way or another.

I am sorry.

Why was Cazorla laughing at the end? Twat.

Ernesto
14-08-2016, 05:04 PM
It's too old to get that bothered about this. That guy will have a heart attack, and for what? Wenger will probably steal the corpse and sell his organs.

It's an old video/pic Quinny but the sentiment remains the same.

McNamara That Ghost...
He'll be hurt by it, the old duffer will just do exactly the same.

Something along the lines of "we have a good opportunity to respond next weekend, yes".

Niall_Quinn

Oh you means Wenger is already quids in?

adzzzbatch

Was he really!? He's a cunt if he was!

Munchies
14-08-2016, 05:05 PM

3 years ago :lol:

Nothing changes

Niall_Quinn
14-08-2016, 05:05 PM

I think he's contemplating the fact Wenger has got away with this for so long. It is absolutely hilarious.

Letters
14-08-2016, 05:06 PM
What if we lose all games up to April?

Do we still judge the season in May?

Well no, but we won't Obviously the further you are in to a season the more valid the assessment becomes but ultimately you can only assess it properly when it's finished.
Obviously your assessment of the manager is separate and can be done at any time.

topgun
14-08-2016, 05:08 PM
What do you expect ?

I am sorry.

Can't blame you I feel exactly the same.

adzzzbatch
14-08-2016, 05:23 PM
http://images.virgula.uol.com.br/2015/10/alarm-clock-attack-o.gif

IBK
14-08-2016, 08:12 PM
What do you expect ?

I am sorry.

Sums up how I feel mate. It seems shocking to say but I have little interest watching what is basically a foregone conclusion of a team.