PDA

View Full Version : The ONLY objective this season is to get Wenger out.

dostoy
24-08-2016, 12:14 PM
He must go next summer and the only way that MIGHT happen is if Arsenal have a terrible season finishing 10th or lower in the PL, out of both the silly cups early and the usual early exit from the CL.

His contract is up next summer so the board might, just might, say thanks but its time to go.

He always respects his contracts so if he gets another 3 year deal he will be here until 2020 for certain.

He has admitted he treats Arsenals money just like his own and he is absolutely terrified of retirement.

I hope Arsenal keep losing and the crowd at the Emirates decreases by half, then the board will have to get rid of him.

What would happen if Arsenal have a terrible season and he still gets a new 3 year contract ?

I know some people will not understand wanting to lose and have a bad season but it is the only way, his job is watertight, bulletproof and he is completely locked in.

He has to go next summer, he has to, so it has to be a terrible season, this season only.

We/It cannot go on like this.

Kano
24-08-2016, 12:20 PM
He's locked in either way, terrible season or not. If he wants to stay on, they'll offer that contract.

GP
24-08-2016, 12:24 PM
H

I hope Arsenal keep losing

Brilliant.

dostoy
24-08-2016, 12:48 PM
How else do you get him out ?

Niall_Quinn
24-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Wave a fiver around his office door and lure him into a waiting van.

Letters
24-08-2016, 01:51 PM
How else do you get him out ?

The board only care about money.
We are the source of that money.
You do the 'math'...

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
24-08-2016, 01:52 PM
No sorry I want Arsenal to win games, if I didn't I would have no issue with Wenger in the first place.

We know that only one person decides his future and that is the manager.

Xhaka Can’t
24-08-2016, 02:16 PM
I hope we get relegated, investigated by the Revenue and fined so much money we go bankrupt and are forced to start as a new entity on the lowest rung of the footballing ladder and that our new kit sponsor is Karimor.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
24-08-2016, 02:20 PM
I hope we get relegated, investigated by the Revenue and fined so much money we go bankrupt and are forced to start as a new entity on the lowest rung of the footballing ladder and that our new kit sponsor is Karimor.

To be fair if HRMC fined us enough money for us to go bankrupt it would take in so much revenue that it could open up it's own branch office on Mars, so that the intrepid explorers who journey there in fifteen years don't think they can use their expedition as an excuse to avoid paying Tax.

Letters
24-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Matt Damon :bow:

GP
24-08-2016, 03:24 PM

Steady!

Fucking Karimor??

alexander
24-08-2016, 07:56 PM
I do want a change of manager, but annoyingly I cant hope it comes through us being beaten week in week out, that just wont sit right with me.

Im between a rock and a hard place :ilt:

dostoy
25-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Its the only way.

If Arsenal get in the top 4, he is here until 2020 guaranteed.

Letters
25-08-2016, 12:41 PM
It ISN'T the only way.
We're funding all this. We can choose to stop doing so but it has to be a collective decision.

Niall_Quinn
25-08-2016, 01:03 PM
It ISN'T the only way.
We're funding all this. We can choose to stop doing so but it has to be a collective decision.

Never going to happen. Even if fans did start abandoning ship, and plenty of real fans might do that, the tourists will still flock. And if that happens then Kroenke and the gang will be delighted because the transformation from a football club to a consumer brand will be complete.

The Emirates Gallactico
25-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Call me optimistic but I genuinely think short of us winning either the PL or CL, he's gone at the end of the year. The fan sentiment has changed so much since before and they'll be open revolts in the stands if he's offered a new contract. I think Gazidis knows it and I think Wenger himself knows that. Don't forget he hesitated and waited till the right last moment to last one which was unusual for him. I know people on here have an emotional tendency to make him out to be some combination of Satan and Heather Mills but I do legitimately believe he doesn't like the abuse and doesn't want to spend another three years subjected to an ever increasing hostile atmosphere.

Only reason he's seems to be lingering around is:

A) He wants to keep up the record of never abandoning a contract
B) He wants to join the 20 years club