PDA

View Full Version : FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying.

Pages : [1] 2 3

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 08:40 AM
Slovaka v England is on at 5pm.

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Manchester City), Tom Heaton (Burnley), Alex McCarthy (Southampton).

Defenders: Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Luke Shaw (Manchester United), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur).

Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Michail Antonio (West Ham United), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Danny Drinkwater (Leicester City), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Theo Walcott (Arsenal).

Strikers: Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Jamie Vardy (Leicester City).

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Slovakia: Kozacik, Pekarik, Skrtel, Durica, Hubocan, Mak, Gregus, Pecovsky, Hamsik, Svento, Duris.
Subs: Novota, Gyomber, Kubik, Kiss, Povazanec, Pich, Sylvestr, Pauschek, Stetina, Dubravka.

England: Hart, Walker, Cahill, Stones, Rose, Henderson, Dier, Sterling, Rooney, Lallana, Kane.
Subs: Heaton, Smalling, Walcott, Sturridge, Jagielka, Clyne, Drinkwater, Vardy, Alli, Antonio, McCarthy.

Referee: Milorad Mazic (Serbia).

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Walker :haha:
Rose :haha:
Dier :haha:

Shrek :haha: :haha: :haha:

Fat Sam hasn't hesitated in ordering up the Kool-Aid. Continued failure guaranteed.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Bald fat cunt should have been booked for that.

Master Splinter
04-09-2016, 04:13 PM
Have we seen many pin-point diagonals lasered into the crowd by midfield general Shrek so far?

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Too boring to endure. All these players are talentless.

Master Splinter
04-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Stuunning cross straight out of play from playmaker supreme Wazza.

Niall_Quinn
Shrek can't even kick a ball. He's fucking useless and his whole career is one giant myth.

The Emirates Gallactico
Stones :lol:

55 million :lol:

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Stones :lol:

55 million :lol:

They're all shit. Not an ounce of technical ability between them. Kane can stick it in the net if it arrives on his toe from 5 yards out. That's about it. The fact Hart is still selected says it all. A real manager comes in and immediately dumps him for obvious reasons, then Fat Sam comes along and doesn't hesitate in getting the old bar crew together. They're all picked on pundit feedback rather than merit.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Sorry, scrub that. Apparently Kane can't score from 5 yards out.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Shrek :haha:

It's pathetic.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Sterling. Joke player.

Skittle booked for kicking a spud in the face. That's a bit harsh, what are you supposed to do with a spud?

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:28 PM
Shrek can't take corners either. What can he actually do?

Letters
04-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Shrek can't take corners either. What can he actually do?

Shag grannies? :unsure:

Letters
04-09-2016, 04:39 PM
:lol: Got away with that!

Master Splinter
Svento :doh:.

Rose :haha:.

The Emirates Gallactico
Jesus wept, should be one down.

Fat Sam. :rose:

McNamara That Ghost...
Sterling manages to clear one.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Rose does his best to set Slovakia up but they blow it.

So again. How is Danny Rose playing at international level. Is it an in-joke of some sort?

And now Sterling. The poor cunt is completely inept.

Letters
Sterling shoots wide from about 8 yards out. 3 times the commentators say he's "unlucky".
Yes, it is unlucky that a professional football can't hit the target.

Niall_Quinn
Jesus wept, should be one down.

Fat Sam. :rose:

Who could have guessed Fat Sam would just pander to all the usual media suspects?

The Emirates Gallactico
04-09-2016, 04:41 PM
I'm certain once Shaw gets up and running we won't be seeing Rose in an England shirt ever again.

He's only benefiting from everyone else being crap/injured/Gibbs.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:43 PM
Sterling is a blaring example of a how good a player Suarez is. Can you imagine being so good you actually make Sterling look good too?

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Kane's pathetic dive doesn't yield the desired result. Imagine a (so-called) sportsman cheating like that to try and get an opponent sent off. Despicable. Or maybe the Olympics are still fresh in my mind.

The Emirates Gallactico
04-09-2016, 04:46 PM
Kane's pathetic dive doesn't yield the desired result. Imagine a (so-called) sportsman cheating like that to try and get an opponent sent off. Despicable. Or maybe the Olympics are still fresh in my mind.

Would have done better than Tom Daly that's for certain!!

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 04:48 PM
0-0 HT.

The Emirates Gallactico
04-09-2016, 04:49 PM
Played better against Slovakia under Hodgson than Fat Sam. :rose:

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:50 PM
Pity the poor sod who has to create a highlights sequence from that.

HT 0-0.

Slovakia are not very good. In fact they are a lousy bunch of pubbers. But they have been more than good enough to hold a typically uninspiring England binge crew pre-selected by the media and presided over by a fat, gum chewing mound of lard. Is this the ultimate low point for the national team?

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Subs: Heaton, Smalling, Walcott, Sturridge, Jagielka, Clyne, Drinkwater, Vardy, Alli, Antonio, McCarthy.

Players in bold are roughly 200x better than the equivalent shite out on that pitch. And Theo's our worst player. I suppose when you look at this England team you realise things are maybe not so bad at Arsenal.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Here come the pundits to pretend.

Master Splinter
04-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Squirtle is an utter moron.

Get him off the pitch FFS before he wins it for England.

The Emirates Gallactico
04-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Needs to evolve into Wartortle already tbh tbf.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 05:16 PM
It's scandalous these pubbers are getting paid so much and are all feted as superstars, yet can't do any better than this.

Football :DannyRose:

There's the red for idiot Skittle. Won't make any difference. England couldn't score against 1 player.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Deliberate by Skittle? Paid?

When you are on a yellow and you do that in front of the ref then either you are brain dead or you have been paid to get sent off.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Just to make it worse, Alli coming on :haha:

All it takes is for Martin Samuel to wank over some player and he ends up in the England team. It literally is just that.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Can Stones possibly be as bad as he looks?

The Emirates Gallactico
04-09-2016, 05:23 PM
Lollana :lol:

SHould have buried that.

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 05:23 PM
Dele?

Letters
04-09-2016, 05:25 PM
The technical ability of our players, or lack thereof, is embarrassing.

:lol: Case in point, Rooney lets the ball roll under his foot.

The Emirates Gallactico
04-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Theo :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 05:32 PM
Get up Dele.

Kano
04-09-2016, 05:34 PM
The technical ability of our players, or lack thereof, is embarrassing.

:lol: Case in point, Rooney lets the ball roll under his foot.
This is why England finally have the manager they deserve. No more pretensions.

Letters
04-09-2016, 05:35 PM
Walcott :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
What's Theo on?

The Emirates Gallactico
Theo fitting right in.

Letters
04-09-2016, 05:36 PM
What's Theo on?

£120,000 a week...

Kano
04-09-2016, 05:37 PM
What's Theo on?

Less than Wenger.

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Svento off, Kiss on. :unsure:

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Kane letting it bouce off his leg. Stunning.

Letters
04-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Less than Wenger.

To be fair all Walcott has to do is run and kick a ball and he can't even get that right most of the time.

Letters
04-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Is it wrong that I actually hope we don't win? I'm really struggling to support this lot.

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 05:41 PM
Kane hauled off, Sturridge on.

Letters
04-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Good cross by Walcott but maybe it says something that I'm impressed by that when it's a skill you'd think any professional footballer should be able to perform fairly consistently.

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 05:45 PM
Theo clears it but he knew he was offside anyway. :unsure:

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 05:47 PM
When Theo wants to resume being a footballer, I'll be happy to see him back at Arsenal.

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Sturridge goes for glory, simple save.

The Emirates Gallactico
04-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Is it wrong that I actually hope we don't win? I'm really struggling to support this lot.

No I feel the same way. Just can't bring myself to support a Big Sam England team especially one filled with the usual overrated shitheads and pubbers in it (Wazza, Hart, Sterling etc)

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Theo given offside, disallowed goal.

Letters
Walcott nearly pub teamed a winner :lol: Offside.

The Emirates Gallactico
Theo scores is offside.

The Emirates Gallactico
04-09-2016, 05:50 PM
Why are they still protesting? He's not going to change it now. :lol:

Letters
04-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Why are they still protesting? He's not going to change it now. :lol:

:lol: That is a good question. Since when in the history of footballers throwing their toys out of the pram about a disallowed goal did the referee ever go "Oh OK then, I'll let the goal stand".

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 05:54 PM
0-1 Lallana. :lol:

Letters
Oh piss off...

The Emirates Gallactico
I think I'm going to be sick. :sick:

McNamara That Ghost...
04-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Feel good factor. :bow:

Letters
04-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Big Sam :bow:

Clearly a managerial genius.

Power n Glory
04-09-2016, 05:56 PM

You should now understand how Arsenal fans feel when they say something similar. :lol:

Poor performance. Fat Sam has to make some changes.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 05:57 PM
:haha:

Fell asleep and woke up when the commentators started going crazy.

Pubbers.

Apparently, according to commentator, not everything was good about that performance - there were some less than perfect things too. Really?

Kano
04-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Big Sam :bow:

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 06:03 PM
Well, what do you know. Lala and Shrek have confirmed that was an excellent performance. Thank fuck. From where I was sitting it looked as bad as it can get, but happily the opposite is true.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 06:06 PM
Oh right, it was Deli Alli that made the difference. Alli and Rooney. Superb.

Although sometimes I worry that sheer delusion alone may not win us a world cup.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 06:08 PM
Rooney controlled the game, Fat Sam confirms he can play wherever he wants to be because he's brilliant.

It all bodes well for yet more glory.

Letters
04-09-2016, 06:31 PM
You should now understand how Arsenal fans feel when they say something similar. :lol:

Poor performance. Fat Sam has to make some changes.

Hmm. Interesting. Maybe it is similar.

I don't know what changes he can make, I just don't think we have that many good technical players. It's been like this for decades.

Power n Glory
04-09-2016, 06:58 PM

I don't know what changes he can make, I just don't think we have that many good technical players. It's been like this for decades.

The standard has improved compared to 10 years ago. Biggest decision Sam has to make has to be on Wayne Rooney. He needs to be dropped.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 07:32 PM
The standard has improved compared to 10 years ago. Biggest decision Sam has to make has to be on Wayne Rooney. He needs to be dropped.

:unsure:

LDG
04-09-2016, 07:54 PM

The best thing that fat walrus cunt could do, is pick players from the championship, and play them regularly, in the same positon, and only ever swap that eleven in the event of an injury.

Play as a team, and fuck the prima donna cunts from the PL

I couldn't give a shit if we lost every game (I don't now to be fair), but at least having some pride in an England team again would be nice.

Goonermerree
04-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Same dross served up on a different plate. Why are Lallana, Sterling, Walker and Rooney to name a few, any where near the team? And wtf does Vardy have to do to get a game?

Power n Glory
04-09-2016, 08:44 PM
:unsure:

England being able to dominate possession in the midfield and pass is something the Gerrard and Lampard generation couldn't do. They were terrible and would always resort to hoofing it long. The current set up is pretty toothless but they're at least able to hold possession.

Marc Overmars
04-09-2016, 08:47 PM
We all know the talent pool England have is very shallow, so the players that get in to the team should come as no surprise.

Kano
04-09-2016, 09:04 PM
The Euro's and the last seasons PL just proved that talent and reputation doesn't mean shit at the moment.

Near enough anyone can hoof their way deep into a competition as long as they're set up right. Sam will do that much at least.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2016, 09:22 PM
England being able to dominate possession in the midfield and pass is something the Gerrard and Lampard generation couldn't do. They were terrible and would always resort to hoofing it long. The current set up is pretty toothless but they're at least able to hold possession.

This is because the entire focus has shifted to not losing. As Arsenal fans we know too well how utterly pointless possession of a football can be. And technically the levels have fallen to such a degree it's debatable you can even call this a professional team any more. Most of these players can't kick a ball. Consider this. Theo Walcott was the most technical player on that pitch when he came on. He stood out a mile from the other turds. And he's no good.

What we see here is a pub team stuffed with players who could never make it in a top league, hyped beyond the bounds of credibility by a media that has a vested interest in keeping up the pretence that English football is top tier. Gerrard and Lampard may not have been our favourites but they had 10x the ability of the likes of Henderson or Sterling or the laughable Alli. We hated them because they never did enough to win, but that's nowhere near as hateful as sacrificing everything to avoid losing.

I don't have the words to adequately describe how ludicrous the whole thing is. After the game we had the clips of Alli fucking up every single move he was involved in, while the pundits literally recounted the opposite of what we could see with our own eyes. Then they concurred this fuck up player who has been elevated simply because he is English (like Walcott), should form the heart of the team in tandem with you-know-who, because under it all they know full well there aren't any talented English players any more. So they have to invent them.

Then we had the customary serenade for shrek, a player who has had one half decent game in his entire career at international level and one good season and two semi-decent seasons at club level. In other words, a very, very ordinary player notable in one respect, he had a lot of stamina as a kid. Oh and he scored that goal against us. Yet this old has-been/ never-was continues to span the generations with his stench. Why? Because he's the great English media icon and he gets paid a lot of money to be such a mythical figure. So it doesn't matter in English football circles if Alli and Rooney are nothing players with close on zero talent, because this only gets highlighted to a bewildered public once every two years when the national team is humiliated, often by "minnows" who have a fraction of the footballing history and resources. That leaves plenty of hype time in between - the money must flow.

We don't like Owen either. 5x as good as any English striker around today. We didn't like Lineker. 10x better. Or Keegan, 20x better. The standard of football has collapsed inversely to the rate money has come into it. So much money has now come in that there's no standard at all. Not in this country anyway. In the short term it's just too unprofitable to lose, so the long term is chucked in the bin. And that's what we've seen over the decades since England could compete, short term hype and a failure to do what the Germans did when their football hit the buffers - rebuild and take the pain until the long term plan unfolded. The English media doesn't have the patience for it, too much cashing in to be done on the immediate hype.

Power n Glory
04-09-2016, 09:58 PM
That same Lampard and Gerrard team failed to qualify for the Euros. It's not just because the focus has shifted either. That team string passes together no matter how hard they tried.

Letters
05-09-2016, 08:57 AM
Didn't that team get to 2 World Cup Quarter Finals?
We have zero chance of getting anywhere near that these days.

Goonermerree
05-09-2016, 09:02 AM
Those were the days, getting to the quarter-finals.

Goonermerree
05-09-2016, 09:04 AM
Why didn't we like Owen? He was great when he first came on the scene, hamstring injuries and a move to RM put paid to his career.

GP
05-09-2016, 09:30 AM
I think it's because he's a pillock.

That, and the cup final.

Goonermerree
05-09-2016, 09:35 AM

That, and the cup final.

A lot of players are, but I judge them on footballing terms. You can't hate a guy for being able to put a ball into the net putting so much spin on it that it goes out of reach of the keeper.

Power n Glory
05-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Didn't that team get to 2 World Cup Quarter Finals?
We have zero chance of getting anywhere near that these days.

We have a chance. Look at the Euros. Portugal have a very average team. Wales are average. On paper, we had a solid team but it comes down to bad management. I think it was during the World Cup in the first half against Italy, we were playing the best attacking football I’ve seen from England. Quick rapid attacks and it came from us playing Sterling behind the striker. Roy, like the idiot he is, decided to play Rooney in the middle and switch it from the second half and we looked a totally different team. We need a manager to make some hard decisions about selection because we’re not that far off technically.

Kane, Vardy, Sturridge, Welbeck, Rashford all are pretty decent front options. Germany, Portugal, Wales and Spain don’t have that sort of striker option. Our midfield isn’t that bad either. It’s weaker than our rivals but we’d be far worse off if we had a Lampard and Gerrard situation. Neither player distributed the ball well for their clubs and were lucky to have foreign partners next to them to ease that burden. We really struggled to play the ball to feet and would end up knocking the ball long to Peter Crouch or we had the days where we knocking it long to Heskey for him to nod it down to Owen. It was a piss poor long ball football.

Goonermerree
05-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Why does Vardy hardly ever get a game for England?

Power n Glory
05-09-2016, 10:08 AM
It's bad management. I'd play Sturridge or Vardy over Kane. Or just play a two striker system. We should be able to build a fast counter attacking team.

Letters
05-09-2016, 10:22 AM
We have a chance. Look at the Euros. Portugal have a very average team. Wales are average. On paper, we had a solid team but it comes down to bad management. I think it was during the World Cup in the first half against Italy, we were playing the best attacking football I’ve seen from England. Quick rapid attacks and it came from us playing Sterling behind the striker. Roy, like the idiot he is, decided to play Rooney in the middle and switch it from the second half and we looked a totally different team. We need a manager to make some hard decisions about selection because we’re not that far off technically.

Kane, Vardy, Sturridge, Welbeck, Rashford all are pretty decent front options. Germany, Portugal, Wales and Spain don’t have that sort of striker option. Our midfield isn’t that bad either. It’s weaker than our rivals but we’d be far worse off if we had a Lampard and Gerrard situation. Neither player distributed the ball well for their clubs and were lucky to have foreign partners next to them to ease that burden. We really struggled to play the ball to feet and would end up knocking the ball long to Peter Crouch or we had the days where we knocking it long to Heskey for him to nod it down to Owen. It was a piss poor long ball football.

We've been saying "it's the manager" for 50 years. I just think it's the players. I don't care who the manager is, the technical ability on show on Sunday was bloody awful.
The best players in the PL have been johnny foreigners for years.

selassie
05-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Same dross served up on a different plate. Why are Lallana, Sterling, Walker and Rooney to name a few, any where near the team? And wtf does Vardy have to do to get a game?

I actually thought Lallana played OK, he looks half decent for England TBF. I'd keep Sterling in the team too, he's slightly headless chicken-esque but I think Pep will work wonders on him.

The whole team is a problem and will continue to be until the Manager takes the required action.

The fact that Big Sam more or less said Rooney has a free reign to do as he pleases says it all. At least he's honest I suppose. :rolleyes:

selassie
05-09-2016, 10:32 AM
It's bad management. I'd play Sturridge or Vardy over Kane. Or just play a two striker system. We should be able to build a fast counter attacking team.

Me too, Kane really struggles for England, he's been woeful.

Power n Glory
05-09-2016, 10:34 AM
We've been saying "it's the manager" for 50 years. I just think it's the players. I don't care who the manager is, the technical ability on show on Sunday was bloody awful.
The best players in the PL have been johnny foreigners for years.

And I'm saying the technical level of our strikers, wingers and midfield is far better than what it was 10 years ago. We're still behind but we're a lot better than what we 10 years ago. On technical level.

Do you think Wales and Portugal are far more advanced than us technically?

Xhaka Can’t
05-09-2016, 10:36 AM

That, and the cup final.

He makes my ears vomit.

Kano
05-09-2016, 10:48 AM
A lot of players are, but I judge them on footballing terms. You can't hate a guy for being able to put a ball into the net putting so much spin on it that it goes out of reach of the keeper.

It's our job as fans to irrationally hate some footballers from other clubs. Real world logic doesn't need to come into it because none of this shit matters at all.

But when they end their careers and end up on TV droning on like every other vapid pundit, then they deserve all the crap thrown their way. And that includes ex-Arsenal players. Henry was and probably always will be my favourite Arsenal player but I wish he'd shut the fuck up on TV.

Letters
05-09-2016, 10:54 AM
And I'm saying the technical level of our strikers, wingers and midfield is far better than what it was 10 years ago. We're still behind but we're a lot better than what we 10 years ago. On technical level.

Do you think Wales and Portugal are far more advanced than us technically?

I don't think Wales or Portugal are more advanced technically actually so I guess if Portugal can blunder their way through and win it (and I still can't quite believe they did) then we can.
But I don't rate this lot at all. 10 years ago - maybe longer - I felt we had a chance against the big guns. In 90, 96 and 98 we lost on pens and in all 3 games we were fantastic and unlucky to lose.
I guess that was a long time ago now but now I don't feel we'd have any chance against a Germany or Brazil.

Goonermerree
05-09-2016, 11:01 AM
It's our job as fans to irrationally hate some footballers from other clubs. Real world logic doesn't need to come into it because none of this shit matters at all.

But when they end their careers and end up on TV droning on like every other vapid pundit, then they deserve all the crap thrown their way. And that includes ex-Arsenal players. Henry was and probably always will be my favourite Arsenal player but I wish he'd shut the fuck up on TV.

Owen is woeful as a pundit, but I liked him as a player when he played for England. At least he knew how to get the ball in the net.

Goonermerree
05-09-2016, 11:02 AM
I don't think Wales or Portugal are more advanced technically actually so I guess if Portugal can blunder their way through and win it (and I still can't quite believe they did) then we can.
But I don't rate this lot at all. 10 years ago - maybe longer - I felt we had a chance against the big guns. In 90, 96 and 98 we lost on pens and in all 3 games we were fantastic and unlucky to lose.
I guess that was a long time ago now but now I don't feel we'd have any chance against a Germany or Brazil.

England in the Euros reminded me of Arsenal in the Prem last season, best time to win it, nobody standing out etc and probably had the worst tournament in years.

Letters
05-09-2016, 11:15 AM
England in the Euros reminded me of Arsenal in the Prem last season, best time to win it, nobody standing out etc and probably had the worst tournament in years.

Agree.

Iceland! :lol:

Sodding Iceland!

Can't remember when we went to 2-1 down but we had a good hour to score a goal and barely got a sniff. Pathetic.

:doh:

Power n Glory
05-09-2016, 11:17 AM

We didn't beat those teams in major competitions back then either. We didn't even qualify for the World Cup in 94. In fact, I'd fancy our chances against Brazil now because their national team is nothing to be afraid of.

Heck, once upon a time the most technically gifted England player was Joe Cole ffs. :lol: I think we've got more rounded players but they're young and haven't really honed their best weapons just yet.

Power n Glory
05-09-2016, 11:25 AM

Exactly. So we weren't miles behind the rest of the teams on paper. I'm not usually one to blame the manager when it comes to England because for years I watched the press try to paper over the fact that we were shit and most of our players were overrated. But I think this generation of players are technically better. Sterling, Wilshere, Lallana, Ox, Sturridge, Kane....they have a solid base to work from when looking at their technique. I think they'd all benefit from going overseas and learning how to play in Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland....just so they have to work an earn their right to play.

Letters
05-09-2016, 11:28 AM
We didn't beat them back then but we went toe to toe with them and on the 3 occasions I mentioned we were unlucky not to beat them (Gazza's outstretched boot in '96 :crying:)
Back then I felt we had a chance, right now I wouldn't hold out much hope.
There is a problem with coaching in England, it may be getting better but historically we have been starting competitive games on big pitches with kids far too young which favours the taller players who aren't as technical, we don't get the basics right first technically as they do overseas. Maybe that has changed now.

Power n Glory
05-09-2016, 11:33 AM
I think something went wrong mentally for that Iceland game because we couldn't make a pass in that game but we've seen that same group look a lot better than that.

Marc Overmars
05-09-2016, 11:49 AM
Technically we're not great but I think we should be better than what we've seen at the last few tournaments.

For me though I think the problem for a long time has been the mentality of this and the previous generation of players. I've never had the feeling that these guys enjoy playing for England, it's almost treated like a necessary evil. No matter how good the manager is, the tactics, the players etc, if you have a group of players that see the national team as a chore then you can't expect to amount to anything.

Scholes had it right a few years back when he spoke about the selfish nature of some players in the England squad and the lack of comradery. It's been a similar story with the Netherlands throughout the years as well.

selassie
05-09-2016, 12:37 PM
Technically we're not great but I think we should be better than what we've seen at the last few tournaments.

For me though I think the problem for a long time has been the mentality of this and the previous generation of players. I've never had the feeling that these guys enjoy playing for England, it's almost treated like a necessary evil. No matter how good the manager is, the tactics, the players etc, if you have a group of players that see the national team as a chore then you can't expect to amount to anything.

Scholes had it right a few years back when he spoke about the selfish nature of some players in the England squad and the lack of comradery. It's been a similar story with the Netherlands throughout the years as well.

Yeah this. I also think it doesn't help that the media blow these players up as the second coming of Christ due to their performances in the Premiership which is massively overrated IMO.

Football is so geared towards finances now that you are probably right in that the players do not really care that much for the national team, why would they when they are not getting paid 100k per week or getting obscene bonuses.

In terms of the Manager, Allardyce is the best of a bad bunch, we've not really had a true elite manager since Capello, regardless of what people thought of him his track record at club level was very good.

Allardyce will do OK, same old stuff really, we'll cruise the qualifying group and come up short when the real thing kicks in.

Goonermerree
05-09-2016, 02:20 PM
I think something went wrong mentally for that Iceland game because we couldn't make a pass in that game but we've seen that same group look a lot better than that.

But even though they had most of the possession, there was something lacking from these players yesterday. The media went down the route that after a hard season, they were tired when we were knocked out by Iceland. What excuse is there now? Three matches in and they still looked like they were playing on gloopy porridge.

Power n Glory
05-09-2016, 02:36 PM
But even though they had most of the possession, there was something lacking from these players yesterday. The media went down the route that after a hard season, they were tired when we were knocked out by Iceland. What excuse is there now? Three matches in and they still looked like they were playing on gloopy porridge.

It's still mental. A new manager and they're still under pressure to perform.

But besides the mental part, Kane can't lead the line. We need more pace up front and he's non existent at the moment. Rooney also has to play further up the field as a 10 or nothing at all.

Letters
05-09-2016, 02:52 PM
It's just the basic skills they don't seem to have mastered. The number of crosses which went sailing over everyone's heads or shots which were scuffed (yes, Theo, I do mean you).
How can these be the finest footballers England have to offer?

Power n Glory
05-09-2016, 02:59 PM
It's just the basic skills they don't seem to have mastered. The number of crosses which went sailing over everyone's heads or shots which were scuffed (yes, Theo, I do mean you).
How can these be the finest footballers England have to offer?

That's probably a slight exaggeration. Theo was hit and miss. A really bad miss and I recall a really poor first touch but he also whipped in a good cross and had a goal disallowed.

It's far from perfect but hasn't that always been the case with England? I'm just saying with this England squad you can attempt to build a squad that are capable of more than just hoofing it long.

Letters
05-09-2016, 04:01 PM
He did whip in one very good cross but shouldn't players at this level be able to do that on a fairly consistent basis? I'm constantly baffled that they don't seem able to.
I guess it has always been the case to an extent.

Power n Glory
05-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Apply the same logic to a penalty kick. It's always been the case.

The Emirates Gallactico
06-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Xhaka sent of for Switzerland in their 2 - 0 win over Portugal. :lol:

Kano
06-09-2016, 11:06 PM
Rashford banged in a hat trick tonight on his U-21 debut. Prem, Europe and both levels of international he's scored on his debut. The boy is looking pretty promising it has to be said.

McNamara That Ghost...
07-09-2016, 06:23 AM
I watched Belarus France last night, ended 0-0.

Bif was a bit shit.

Marc Overmars
07-09-2016, 06:57 AM
Apparently Xhaka applied to switch nationality to Kosovo.

I'm sure that will endear him to the Swiss.

Xhaka Can’t
07-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Apparently Xhaka applied to switch nationality to Kosovo.

I'm sure that will endear him to the Swiss.

There are so many holes in his plan.

Kano
07-09-2016, 02:29 PM
With this letter I want to tell all around the Albanian public opinion, that my next career will continue in the future for Switzerland. I also want to clarify in this paper to all the readers how I came to this decision.

According to an official statement distributed FIFA, we’ve been informed that if someone played in the European Championships in 2016, they are no longer entitled to play for another national.

The Kosovo Football Federation and FIFA do not have a clear agreement on the transfer of players from Switzerland to Kosovo.

FIFA clearly states who played at EURO 2016 has no right to change the team they represent.

For this reason it is now impossible to change.

The debate about you playing for Kosovo has been rekindled, you’ve had to spend time addressing it…

I’m sick of having to repeatedly justify myself. You can’t imagine who exerts pressure all on one hand. My letter on Instagram [Xhaka published a letter in Albanian] should explain why I’ve decided to play on with Switzerland. When headlines are written because of a poor translation, it’s regrettable. What more can I say?

If he has applied, hopefully his onfield decision making is a bit more consistent.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Austria 1-2 Wales, Wmmer OG!!!

Allen scored earlier, Arnautovic equalising.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-10-2016, 08:13 PM
2-2 at the moment. Arnautovic got his second.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 03:19 PM
England XI: Hart, Walker, Cahill, Stones, Bertrand, Henderson, Alli, Rooney, Lingard, Walcott, Sturridge

I could play and we would win this match! Theo has probably justified a start, not sure about some of the others though.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Wazza. :lol:

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Lingard :lol:.

If you play a few games for United or Spurs it seems you become an instant England regular.

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Shrek with a crossfield pass straight into a Malta player.

Then gives it away 30 seconds later.

Controlling the midfield.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Come on Wally, score a goal and show them how it's done!

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 04:12 PM
Lingard :haha:.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 04:12 PM
Got to be fair, I do like to see Walker running up that wing, trouble is, he's got nothing else.

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Feo is probably Arsenal and England's best crosser. He generally crosses first time, rather than the infuriatingly braindead five extra touches and into the defender that most players seem to excel at.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Bertrand is done

McNamara That Ghost...
08-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Bertrand off injured, Rose on.

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 04:21 PM
Hoddle says it was good technique from Lingard as he scuffs one into the stand.

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Sturridge :doh:.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 04:24 PM
Different manager, same doo doo. Scotland beat this lot 5-1 in Malta.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-10-2016, 04:29 PM
1-0 Sturridge.

Good header.

Why is Tyldesley going all throaty?

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Good header tbf.

Henderson playing well for England for once.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-10-2016, 04:34 PM
Cahill. :haha:

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 04:34 PM
Lingard doing well defensively for Malta.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 04:39 PM
2-0 ali

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 04:42 PM
feo is not exactly in the thick of the action.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Tydesley is getting carried away.

Blueprint of attractive football on show here.

It's fecking Malta.

Maestro
08-10-2016, 04:47 PM
the hype juggernaut rolls on

McNamara That Ghost...
08-10-2016, 04:48 PM
2-0 HT to the World Champs.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 04:48 PM
It's been a bit dull to be honest. Tippy tappy in England shirts.

The Emirates Gallactico
08-10-2016, 05:03 PM
How does Joe Hart keep starting over Fraser Forster?

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Dunno, but if Southgate wants to be considered for the job he needs to be his own man and choose his own players, not Woy's and Big Sam's.

Maestro
08-10-2016, 05:06 PM
How does Joe Hart keep starting over Fraser Forster?

Simples

Hart = Prince of Hype

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 05:08 PM
If we don't put at least, at least, 4 more past Malta it will be a bit of an embarrassment.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-10-2016, 05:22 PM
Theo has his chance saved.

Hogg. :bow:

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Theo MOTM.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Theo off, Rashford on.

Hope it's not time for him to down tools now he is back starting for England. Goes for Ox being in the team too.

The Emirates Gallactico
08-10-2016, 05:27 PM
Given how he magically finds form right before a contract extension I'm kind off worried tbh.

Anyway, good that he's getting some rest.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Given how he magically finds form right before a contract extension I'm kind off worried tbh.

Anyway, good that he's getting some rest.

It's what he does. There were images of him training like mad close season because he didn't get in the England team. Mission accomplished.

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 05:31 PM
Vardy coming on to dive into some Maltese legs.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 05:36 PM
Rashford is the most exciting England player at the moment, by a mile.

Kano
08-10-2016, 05:38 PM
Vardy coming on to dive into some Maltese legs.

Like a Falcon?

The Emirates Gallactico
08-10-2016, 05:41 PM
2 - 0 is a pretty pathetic scoreline against Malta all things considered.

Rashford is the most exciting England player at the moment, by a mile.

English curse :pray:

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Rashford set that up on a plate for Alli. This is a very good result for Malta.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 05:45 PM
2 - 0 is a pretty pathetic scoreline against Malta all things considered.

English curse :pray:

Be honest, it's not hard for him.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 05:49 PM
I got into football watching internationals on terrestrial tv. This has to be the worst England squad I've ever seen.

The Emirates Gallactico
08-10-2016, 05:50 PM
FT. :sleep

Anyway, if Ozil and Mustafi are starting for the Germans tonight I'll try and catch their game.

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 05:51 PM
We will lose on Tuesday night if we play like that.

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 05:52 PM
FT. :sleep

Anyway, if Ozil and Mustafi are starting for the Germans tonight I'll try and catch their game.

Neuer, Hector, Hummels, Khedira, Draxler, Kroos, Özil, Müller, Boateng, Kimmich, Götze

The Emirates Gallactico
08-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Neuer, Hector, Hummels, Khedira, Draxler, Kroos, Özil, Müller, Boateng, Kimmich, Götze

Low :threaten:

I know I should be happy he's getting rested but Mustafi is much better than that over rated shit Hummels.

Master Splinter
08-10-2016, 06:03 PM
Low :threaten:

I know I should be happy he's getting rested but Mustafi is much better than that over rated shit Hummels.

Hard to disagree.

Hummels is the German Luiz. Well, not as bad, but his adeptness on the ball overshadows his lack of mobility/speed at times and his brainfart tendencies. Howedes and Mustafi are much better defensively. Boateng is brilliant though. Almost as good as Koscielny.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-10-2016, 06:05 PM
Lineker:
So many qualifiers like that these days. Poor opposition just defending makes for incredibly dull football.

I'm sure he'll keep this stance in respect of the BLitW.

The Emirates Gallactico
08-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Hard to disagree.

Hummels is the German Luiz. Well, not as bad, but his adeptness on the ball overshadows his lack of mobility/speed at times and his brainfart tendencies. Howedes and Mustafi are much better defensively. Boateng is brilliant though. Almost as good as Koscielny.

:gp:

Koscienly :bow::bow:

Goonermerree
08-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Lineker:
So many qualifiers like that these days. Poor opposition just defending makes for incredibly dull football.
I'm sure he'll keep this stance in respect of the BLitW.

Scotland beat them 5-1at their place. England was poor!

GP
08-10-2016, 06:18 PM
https://twitter.com/FBAwayDays/status/784776568627486720?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp %5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

The Emirates Gallactico
08-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Gotze really is a shadow of the player he once was heralded as.

German hype curse :rose:

The Emirates Gallactico
08-10-2016, 07:01 PM
1 - 0 Muller.

Ozil assist :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
08-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Germany 2-0 Czech Republic, Kroos.

Scotland 0-1 Lithuania. :doh:

The Emirates Gallactico
08-10-2016, 08:39 PM
McCarthur equalises in the 90th minute. 1 - 1 FT.

Germany match finishes 3 - 0 to them. Ozil played the full 90. Mustafi didn't get any minutes though Boateng was struggling at the end so there's a chance he'll play against Northern Ireland on Tuesday.

Niall_Quinn
08-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Didn't see the game but for me Rooney was MOTM. Superb performance by Alli as well, who I think we can all agree is probably the best midfielder in Europe (apart from when Shrek plays in midfield).

GP
08-10-2016, 08:55 PM
I saw a thread on Reddit where someone said a midfield 3 of Henderson, Alli and Dier is among the best in the world.

Apparently they drank all of the kool aid.

Marc Overmars
08-10-2016, 10:07 PM
They should just give the job to Southgate full time.

No point in searching far and wide because we're only going to get the same results regardless.

Kano
09-10-2016, 02:27 AM
They should just give the job to Southgate full time.

No point in searching far and wide because we're only going to get the same results regardless.

Mancini :lol:

GP
09-10-2016, 06:32 AM
https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/bj7f.mp4?token=1477193125_95768bea20f000851d1ff8f0 ad5604a983d6a13e

McNamara That Ghost...
09-10-2016, 05:36 PM
Wales 1-1 Georgia currently.

Wales without Ramsey. :lol:

Goonermerree
09-10-2016, 06:34 PM
I hope Wales don't qualify, churlish, I know.

AFC Leveller
10-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Rooney dropped from the team.

about 4 years too late but its a start.

Marc Overmars
10-10-2016, 01:58 PM
It's embarrassing how much of an issue his place in the team for club and country has caused.

He's been average at best for years now! Get over it and move on, his best days are long gone, happens to every player.

AFC Leveller
10-10-2016, 02:08 PM
It's embarrassing how much of an issue his place in the team for club and country has caused.

He's been average at best for years now! Get over it and move on, his best days are long gone, happens to every player.

i think it was in 2010 or 2011 when fergie dropped him against Real Madrid for Welbeck that he began to decline.

Niall_Quinn
10-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Rooney dropped from the team.

about 4 years too late but its a start.

Time to hound Southgate out of the job I suppose.

GP
10-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Time to hound Southgate out of the job I suppose.

Too right, look how corrupt he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWqmqGsTTBI

Marc Overmars
10-10-2016, 03:29 PM
i think it was in 2010 or 2011 when fergie dropped him against Real Madrid for Welbeck that he began to decline.

He's got so many miles on the clock, having played 40-50 games for 13 seasons straight. His body just isn't sharp enough anymore, he might be able to do a job now and then but his days of being a consistent, reliable performer are over. The media really need to stop fussing over him and accept he isn't the player they want him to be anymore, midfielder or striker it doesn't bloody matter.

The Emirates Gallactico
10-10-2016, 06:34 PM
France vs the Dutch could be a decent tonight.

The rest of them ..... :sleep:

Shaqiri Is Boss
10-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Pogba has just smashed one in from about 30 yards.

Commentator making out it was the greatest goal in all of human history, but the goalie should have saved it.

McNamara That Ghost...
10-10-2016, 07:19 PM
That's all he can do from what I've seen.

Kano
10-10-2016, 07:19 PM
Lucky goal. Pogba's reaction to that and his one at Utd show he's feeling the weight of that price tag.

GP
10-10-2016, 08:18 PM
https://my.mixtape.moe/mehcck.mp4

Really poor goalkeeping.

Shaqiri Is Boss
10-10-2016, 08:23 PM
Pogba :lol:

"Shut the fuck up"

Goonermerree
11-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Here we go, Slovenia v 'That team without Rooney'.

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Sturridge has no concept of teamwork. No wonder Klopp prefers Firmino.

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Should be 1 - 0 to Slovenia. :lol:

Lucky England.

Maestro
11-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Sturridge has no concept of teamwork. No wonder Klopp prefers Firmino.

It's all me me me me with him and that's killed any hope of a decent career. Roll on hype machine.

The Emirates Gallactico
"Great save by Hart"

Fuck off Hoddle. :lol:

He hit it straight at him.

Goonermerree
Dunno why Rashford doesn't get in the team. Vardy usually overlooked for a start.

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Germany 1 NI 0

Draxler.

Goonermerree
11-10-2016, 07:03 PM
After a bright first few minutes, we're struggling now.

Goonermerree
11-10-2016, 07:05 PM
That Euro chant was good when Iceland did it, it's just copying when everyone else does it.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
11-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Seem to lack presence in central midfield

Goonermerree
11-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Scotland one nil down.

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Seem to lack presence in central midfield

Lingard and Theo haven't been involved in the game at all.

For the latter, it really is a come down going from Xhaka, Ozil and Santi feeding you to pubbers like Henderson and Dier trying to craft things.

Maestro
11-10-2016, 07:13 PM
Seem to lack presence in central midfield don't know if you're being serious with that one, what with the midfield general himself on the bench
:haha::haha:

Goonermerree
11-10-2016, 07:14 PM
Lingard and Theo haven't been involved in the game at all.

For the latter, it really is a come down going from Xhaka, Ozil and Santi feeding you to pubbers like Henderson and Dier trying to craft things.

I think Theo has been involved more than he was for most of last Saturday's match.

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 07:18 PM
I think Theo has been involved more than he was for most of last Saturday's match.

Well 1 may be bigger than 0 but it's still a small number.

Niall_Quinn
11-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Good grief. This is utter shite. And to top it all off, that fat bastard is going to come on and fluke one in to secure his starting spot for the next half decade.

Goonermerree
11-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Well at least it will give us something to talk about if he does come on. These Tottenham players are dragging js down.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 07:22 PM
It's abominable.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 07:24 PM
Germany 2-0 NI, Khedira from a while ago.

Niall_Quinn
11-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Well at least it will give us something to talk about if he does come on. These Tottenham players are dragging js down.

Pure bias on your part. Alli is probably the best midfielder in the Europe right now and he's playing prodigiously and precociously.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Poor cross from Theo, he did go for it early but didn't get past the first man.

Maestro
11-10-2016, 07:28 PM
England doing really well here for their standard

Niall_Quinn
11-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Walker is superb.

LDG
11-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Just switched on the TV to find something to watch and stumbled accross this pile of shit.

Just how boring can you get? Fuck!

Letters
11-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Didn't know this was on but I turned over and saw it was on so I've accidentally started watching and have thus spoiled my evening. Thanks, England <_<

Niall_Quinn
11-10-2016, 07:31 PM
HT 0-0

Compelling. Riveting. Plenty to think about. Game of two halves. Intriguing.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 07:31 PM
0-0 HT. Sexy.

LDG
11-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Shit. And Giggs is going to provide us with some insight at half time.

Think it may be bed time.

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Had a headache all evening and watching this shit isn't helping cure it.

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 07:36 PM
You can see why Giggs failed his Swansea interview.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Sturridge. :lol:

Diving shit.

LDG
11-10-2016, 07:39 PM
:ilt:

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Theo saves England's arses. :bow:

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Bloody hell, Slovenia cut England open. Should have been 1 - 0 to them.

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 07:50 PM
And here begins the rebranding of Hart from the media.

It wasn't that good of a save!

Niall_Quinn
11-10-2016, 07:54 PM
It's quite good fun to watch the advertising hoardings around the pitch and try to guess what they'll change to next. Only problem is the guys on the pitch keep blocking my view.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Slovakia 2-0 Scotland, Mak!

Norway 1-1 San Marino. :haha:

Niall_Quinn
11-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Some bloke called Rock Kronovator (I think) has come on for the foreign fellas.

Made up name I would think.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Theo off, Townsend on. :haha:

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Theo hauled off for Townsend.

Pretty ignominious for Theo.

Niall_Quinn
11-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Some bloke called Townsend coming on for England. Theo off and with him goes the last, minuscule nano-dregs of interest I had in this game.

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Some bloke called Townsend coming on for England. Theo off and with him goes the last, minuscule nano-dregs of interest I had in this game.

There's still a chance that Gibbs could feature. :getcoat:

Edit - Ox is on the bench as well.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
11-10-2016, 08:07 PM
Looked better since Andy Townsend came on

Niall_Quinn
11-10-2016, 08:10 PM
There's still a chance that Gibbs could feature. :getcoat:

Edit - Ox is on the bench as well.

Too late, I already left.

Letters

Bloody hell we're awful.

The Emirates Gallactico
England :haha::haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
Henderson. :haha:

Hart BGitW.

As Hoddle said, are you watching Pep?

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Save us Wazza!

Letters
11-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Honestly. It's like watching a team down the park. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
11-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Honestly. It's like watching a team down the park. :lol:

Not really. It might be fun watching a team down on the park.

It will never be fun watching this lot of shitheaps.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Slovakia 3-0 Scotland. :lol:

The Emirates Gallactico
11-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Time for Mr England to save the day.

Letters
Ah, Rooney is on. It will be just like watching Brazil now.
Against Germany in the last World Cup...

Niall_Quinn
England vs Scotland. That should be quality.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 08:16 PM
Rose. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
11-10-2016, 08:17 PM
tbf it's pretty hard to miss the goal from that angle. But he managed it.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Sturridge goes for goal, crap shot.