17-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Goals. :bow:

Well done.

Globalgunner
17-09-2016, 04:02 PM
Great game ruined by the Xhaka goal.

Goonermerree
17-09-2016, 04:03 PM
I know, he'd better cut out that shooting outside the box lark.

Marc Overmars
17-09-2016, 04:05 PM
Easy win as expected.

Chelsea next weekend. Time for this team to show some bollocks and give them a good kicking.

topgun
17-09-2016, 04:06 PM

There's probably a club fine for that.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
17-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Ridiculous to be caught on the break when you have a man advantage.

Once again typically amateurish behaviour

topgun
17-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Easy win as expected.

Chelsea next weekend. Time for this team to show some bollocks and give them a good kicking.

You had to go and spoil everything by mentioning next week.

The Emirates Gallactico
17-09-2016, 04:08 PM
- Should have been 4 - 0 up in the first half but a win's a win despite it being tense when they got a goal back. Coquelin to his credit did well today but there's no doubt that Xhaka is a step up from him. He's got to be starting from here onwards.

- Iwobi :bow:

Ahead of Theo and The Ox for sure.

- Worryingly another sub par game from Ozil. We really could do with him hitting some form.

- Mustafi was pretty ropey at times. Hopefully the partnership with Kos will develop.

- Poor Giroud but amazingly, the fact that he couldn't even get onto the bench is a testament to our relative lack of injuries so far.

Shad Forsythe and the Japanese bloke we have :bow:

Don't worry, when Wenger fines him a week's wages he'll get the message.

Niall_Quinn
17-09-2016, 04:16 PM
Great game ruined by the Xhaka goal.

For me it was the second Alexis goal. He had about 3 chances to pass it backwards but opted to batter it into the net instead :doh:

Hull really poor and weren't a challenge. Once they were down to 10 the game was done, despite the fact our defenders did everything they could to even it up.

I like the fact Iwobi wants to go forward and wants to threaten the opposition goal. He makes mistakes, but he also adds some desperately needed energy and direction to our tippy, tappy tedium. He's done enough to keep his place. Let's see what the genius in charge thinks though. The same guy who keeps Xhaka on the bench. Xhaka's goal was one of the moments we tune in to watch football for.

Gooner23
17-09-2016, 04:21 PM
I did not see it

Niall_Quinn
17-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Ridiculous to be caught on the break when you have a man advantage.

Once again typically amateurish behaviour

The defence has been terrible so far this season, Mustafi looks horribly ordinary. Perhaps he's just bedding-in. Perhaps he's just a very expensive panic buy. We'll know by January, assuming we don't lose him to injury for the rest of the season.

Monreal looks like he's dropped a level from last season. And the more I watch Bellerin the more I question whether he's actually a good defender. Very dynamic going forward, but is he any good defensively?

Vital Kos stays fit.

Gooner23
17-09-2016, 04:22 PM
The goals looked nice on Arsenalist

Letters
17-09-2016, 04:33 PM
Up to 2nd.
Wenger :bow:

Good result. Actually saw most of this one, as so often we made harder work of it than we should have.
The real test comes next week, suspect we'll balls it up as always but hope springs eternal.

Master Splinter
17-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Iwobi :bow:.

Alexis :bow:.

Alexis :doh: for the pelanty miss.

Coquelin is now Ramsey. Or maybe Song during his last season. It kind of worked though, as Coq played well and broke through the lines quite often. Probably doesn't help us defensively though.

Xhaka's goal :bow:.

Kano
17-09-2016, 04:44 PM
Coquelin is now Ramsey. Or maybe Song during his last season. It kind of worked though, as Coq played well and broke through the lines quite often. Probably doesn't help us defensively though.

We have Santi scroting it up around the pitch now, so we're fine.

Penguin
17-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Hull gave us a lot of space and we probably should have got a couple more if we were more clinical. Iwobi was awesome, he's a very good footballer. Has a bit of everything and is hungry for goals which is important. Hope that doesn't get Wengerballed out of him.

I'm not sure why Xhaka is always on the bench tbh. Great user of the ball.

Letters
17-09-2016, 05:19 PM
I'm not sure why Xhaka is always on the bench tbh. Great user of the ball.
I think the GW acceptable answer is because WENGER IS THE STUPIDEST BASTARD IN THE WORLD!

The actual answer is Wenger is trying to bed him in gently and get him used to the pace of the Premiership.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/16/arsenal-arsene-wenger-30m-midfielder-granit-xhaka

Alpha
17-09-2016, 05:22 PM
A win is a win . But for some reason I'm not very happy with this game . We scored some nice goals but with an advantage number wise , I feel we should have scored some few more goals and be out of sight by Half time . But ,it was some nervy performance instead and we nearly let Hull back in the game .
As we always struggle to score against 10 men so scoring 4 is a big improvement in our point of view.

McNamara That Ghost...
17-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Theo got an 8 in the Daily Heil. Our best scoring player.

:haha:

alexander
17-09-2016, 06:52 PM
Great result. Good to get a few goals and will give the team confidence. Three wins in a row too in PL.

Obviously nothing to do with Wenger that we won, as it never is, but his fault when we lose.

The other good bit is coming on here and seeing people trying to be happy we won, when all they want is another excuse to call Wenger a "thick twat who has gone mental"

Chippy
17-09-2016, 07:09 PM
Great result. Good to get a few goals and will give the team confidence. Three wins in a row too in PL.

Obviously nothing to do with Wenger that we won, as it never is, but his fault when we lose.

The other good bit is coming on here and seeing people trying to be happy we won, when all they want is another excuse to call Wenger a "thick twat who has gone mental"

Should have scored 5! Wenger out!!

Goonermerree
17-09-2016, 07:23 PM

Wenger is a thick t ... who has gone mental

PS He does look a bit mad these days.:o

alexander
17-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Wenger is a thick t ... who has gone mental

PS He does look a bit mad these days.:o

He does do some odd things at times granted, but...I'm going on the basis he works with these players every single day, yet we think we know more by watching them for 90 mins twice a week.

(I'm still ready for a change of manager, but I can't not help but enjoy a 4-1 win)

Marc Overmars
17-09-2016, 07:39 PM
I'm not sure anyone is claiming to know more than Wenger. Sometimes people are right, sometimes they're wrong. That's opinions for you.

alexander
17-09-2016, 07:43 PM
I'm not sure anyone is claiming to know more than Wenger. Sometimes people are right, sometimes they're wrong. That's opinions for you.

A fair point :cheers:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
17-09-2016, 07:56 PM
Iwobi :bow:.

Alexis :bow:.

Alexis :doh: for the pelanty miss.

Xhaka's goal :bow:.

We have Santi scroting it up around the pitch now, so we're fine.

Evidence is increasingly suggesting that the way Coq is playing is instruction. Santi seems to be quarterbacking the play in front of the defence with Coq further ahead pressing the opposition. When Elneny came on he was defending from the front and quite often does this too. Wenger has basically inverted the triangle in midfield so that it is 1-2 rather than 2-1 when we are attacking and I have to say, it doesn't work too badly. Having Coq's energy in midfield with him getting at the opposition all over the field means we are taking the initiative more, closing the space down wherever it appears and catching the opponents by surprise. Though everybody slaughtered Coq against PSG, I think there was a collective malaise in that game and that we were continually surprised by PSG's intensity.

Letters
17-09-2016, 08:22 PM
I'm not sure anyone is claiming to know more than Wenger.
Really?! :blink:

Have you not been reading this place?

alexander
17-09-2016, 08:30 PM

it feels like they do to me, that's why I said it, but maybe I just misread it...

I stand by my gut feeling that we need a change of manager, but refuse to join the 'Wenger is a massive thicko cock' brigade.

Letters
17-09-2016, 08:33 PM
Up to 2nd.
Wenger :bow:
Down to 3rd :angry:

Wenger Out! <_<

Letters
17-09-2016, 08:35 PM
it feels like they do to me, that's why I said it, but maybe I just misread it...

I stand by my gut feeling that we need a change of manager, but refuse to join the 'Wenger is a massive thicko cock' brigade.

That's pretty much where I am. We need to move on but he's not the bumbling idiot some on here make out.
He's a safe pair of hands and will keep us in the top 4 till he moves on but last season showed we won't win the league again with him in charge.

alexander
17-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Down to 3rd :angry:

Wenger Out! <_<

He only wants 4th, it's all part of the mad old goats plan

alexander
17-09-2016, 08:51 PM
That's pretty much where I am. We need to move on but he's not the bumbling idiot some on here make out.
He's a safe pair of hands and will keep us in the top 4 till he moves on but last season showed we won't win the league again with him in charge.

This is how I feel too. I appreciate what he has done, and is doing, it's not like it's a piece of piss to manage a club, just imagine trying to manage 22+ millionaire egos, before even trying to get them to play together! But he does seem flawed, and a change is needed, some new ideas etc into the club. I believe the team we have now should be challenging for first, I still think 2nd is the very best we will manage in the league under Wenger. As to who could do better, well I don't know, and many on here will know managers from across Europe much better than I.
For now he is here, and we need to live with it, and although flawed,isn't an idiot who is intent on destroying the club (and our sanity)

Kano
17-09-2016, 09:58 PM

I disagree

Power n Glory
17-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Only just seen the highlights. Iwobi looks to have had a good game. Heck of an assist to Theo. Walcott looked busy. How was Sanchez? Ozil missed a sitter. Sounds like he is still off. What a goal from Xhaka. Well done lad. He didn't start again.....

Marc Overmars
18-09-2016, 04:33 AM

Not sure because for example; you yourself have disagreed with decisions he's made, does that mean you think you know better? You've been right enough times to say you have known better in some instances if that's the case!

Ernesto
18-09-2016, 06:27 AM
I was OK with Wenger until yesterday.

He played Walcott after I'd substituted him from my fantasy team! That's 13 points I'd missed out on because Wenger had us believe he wasn't fully fit all week.

(Is there a GW league on the Fantasy Premier league site? What's the code?)

alexander
18-09-2016, 07:26 AM
Just watched highlights. Thought Theo did well, Ive been hard on him, but he did well (again) yesterday. Saw him miss a tackle, jump up and sprint after the player the ball had ended up with and put pressure on him. Fair play to him. Iwobi looked good, very confident, Alexis buzzing all over the front line.

Man city look very good though, very very good.

Power n Glory
18-09-2016, 08:24 AM
Evidence is increasingly suggesting that the way Coq is playing is instruction. Santi seems to be quarterbacking the play in front of the defence with Coq further ahead pressing the opposition. When Elneny came on he was defending from the front and quite often does this too. Wenger has basically inverted the triangle in midfield so that it is 1-2 rather than 2-1 when we are attacking and I have to say, it doesn't work too badly. Having Coq's energy in midfield with him getting at the opposition all over the field means we are taking the initiative more, closing the space down wherever it appears and catching the opponents by surprise. Though everybody slaughtered Coq against PSG, I think there was a collective malaise in that game and that we were continually surprised by PSG's intensity.

Caught this on Tim Stillman's Twitter timeline.

Francis Coquelin game by numbers vs. Hull:

98% pass acc.
97 passes
5 blocks
4 interceptions
2 tackles won

Le Coq.

The Emirates Gallactico
18-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Only just seen the highlights. Iwobi looks to have had a good game. Heck of an assist to Theo. Walcott looked busy. How was Sanchez? Ozil missed a sitter. Sounds like he is still off. What a goal from Xhaka. Well done lad. He didn't start again.....

Offensively Iwobi was amazing. A step up from the likes of Ox and Theo in terms of intelligence, vision and just footballing ability. Mentioned it in the match thread at the time but you could see how comfortable and trusting the likes of Alexis, Santi and Ozil were with using him as an outlet for attacking moves.

However defensively he left a lot to be desired and he left Monreal exposed too many times by often not tracking the runner. This wasn't a one off either as PSG had a field day last Tuesday down his side.

As for Alexis, scored a goal (or two) and was his usual busy dangerous self but he missed the pelanty and a sitter (by his standards) near the start when Theo cut back to him in the box. Still, he's starting to rack up the goals and assists again so you can't complain too much.

Marc Overmars
18-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Best thing about Iwobi is that he never chose to play for England.

The Emirates Gallactico
18-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Best thing about Iwobi is that he never chose to play for England.

And yet he still counts as homegrown! Best of both worlds tbh.

Power n Glory
18-09-2016, 11:03 AM
Theo was involved with 3 of our 4 goals and his cut back set up the penalty. Just checking the match thread and I think it's fair to say Theo needs to have a 100% complete game to avoid criticism and that's partly down to the rod he's made for his own back. But a lot of it doesn't measure up.

Some double standards. I've seen Ozil praised for his one contribution during the PSG game: the cut back for Iwobi's saved shot which resulted in Sachez's goal. Yesterday, we had two goals resulting from similar circumstances and two that should have resulted in a goals. It was Theo's cut back to Coquelin that resulted in the handball. But if that were Ozil's pass we'd see all this - :bow:. But silence for Theo. :lol:

Similar situation again with Bellerin cutting the ball into the box and Iwobi forcing a save from their keeper but Ozil totally skies the rebound under no pressure. I think there would have been outrage if that were Theo. In fact, it doesn't have to go that far, when Theo was played in by Sanchez, uses his pace to nudge ahead of Davis, his shot is blocked by the keeper and Sanchez shows composure to finish it off. A few pounced on Theo for not scoring first time but had little to say about Ozil's sitter. :lol: The praise and the criticism just goes overboard sometimes.

On a brighter note...Iwobi a lot of our best moments as well. He's finding himself in the right places and has been unlucky not to score more goals. He's finding himself in good positions and not afraid to shoot and been impressed with a few of his assists. It goes back to last season where he's just split the defence. He's one to watch. But Wenger is going to have to tell him to defend or that's going to put his place in jeopardy. He seems like he could flourish through the middle but he still has to defend. But it's good to see a young player step up after a disappointing game midweek.

Goonermerree
18-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Theo has had a good start to the season, but he has not lived up to his potential/hype of his early days and will be 28 in March, for a player who relies on speed as part of his game, he's knocking on a bit. I used to defend Theo to the hilt when others were writing him off, but he gets paid a lot and doesn't deliver consistently. The others you mentioned have not been at Arsenal as long, but I think you'll find a thread on Ozil slating him.

Power n Glory
18-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Theo has had a good start to the season, but he has not lived up to his potential/hype of his early days and will be 28 in March, for a player who relies on speed as part of his game, he's knocking on a bit. I used to defend Theo to the hilt when others were writing him off, but he gets paid a lot and doesn't deliver consistently. The others you mentioned have not been at Arsenal as long, but I think you'll find a thread on Ozil slating him.

That's my thread! :lol:

Theo definitely hasn't lived up to the hype and that's played against him. But he performs better under pressure and despite being frustrating, he can contribute.

Ozil.... I won't say much more. He'll do a cut back against Chelsea that will justify the hype. :lol:

Coquelin is another one under scrutiny this season. Had a good game from what I hear. But overall I think the strongest to weakest should have their game scrutinised. That doesn't seem to be happening.

Maestro
18-09-2016, 11:39 AM
I would drop Ozil for the Chelsea game and go with a midfield three of

-----Elneny---------Xhaka------

------------Carzola-------------

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
18-09-2016, 11:55 AM
I have always felt that if his finishing were better Wenger would seldom have taken him out since he first came into the team. Excellent use of the ball.....in fact so much so that I initially thought, surely Iwobi is a central midfielder and what on earth are we playing him wide for. He is actually looking like the non conventional playmaking wide player Wenger likes to balance out a more traditional wide player on the opposite wing.

Caught this on Tim Stillman's Twitter timeline.

Francis Coquelin game by numbers vs. Hull:

98% pass acc.
97 passes
5 blocks
4 interceptions
2 tackles won

Le Coq.
Boom. I seldom bother with stats but happy to have them reinforce what my eyes were simply telling me on this occasion!

Theo was involved with 3 of our 4 goals and his cut back set up the penalty. Just checking the match thread and I think it's fair to say Theo needs to have a 100% complete game to avoid criticism and that's partly down to the rod he's made for his own back. But a lot of it doesn't measure up.

Some double standards. I've seen Ozil praised for his one contribution during the PSG game: the cut back for Iwobi's saved shot which resulted in Sachez's goal. Yesterday, we had two goals resulting from similar circumstances and two that should have resulted in a goals. It was Theo's cut back to Coquelin that resulted in the handball. But if that were Ozil's pass we'd see all this - :bow:. But silence for Theo. :lol:

Similar situation again with Bellerin cutting the ball into the box and Iwobi forcing a save from their keeper but Ozil totally skies the rebound under no pressure. I think there would have been outrage if that were Theo. In fact, it doesn't have to go that far, when Theo was played in by Sanchez, uses his pace to nudge ahead of Davis, his shot is blocked by the keeper and Sanchez shows composure to finish it off. A few pounced on Theo for not scoring first time but had little to say about Ozil's sitter. :lol: The praise and the criticism just goes overboard sometimes.

On a brighter note...Iwobi a lot of our best moments as well. He's finding himself in the right places and has been unlucky not to score more goals. He's finding himself in good positions and not afraid to shoot and been impressed with a few of his assists. It goes back to last season where he's just split the defence. He's one to watch. But Wenger is going to have to tell him to defend or that's going to put his place in jeopardy. He seems like he could flourish through the middle but he still has to defend. But it's good to see a young player step up after a disappointing game midweek.

I was going to say exactly that but saw that you have. Even when he does well he is slaughtered or ironically / sarcastically commended.

Where I am quite critical of Theo and not a single person has mentioned it (I am quite the pedant) is that on Alexis' second Theo did not actually show for the ball (as an outlet) with any real conviction but just basically waited for Sanchez to score. Sanchez is gravy but he is certainly human. People suggested Sanchez ignored him and he may well have done so, but Theo never really game him an alternative that was inviting enough.

I feel we could just be far more systematic with good habits and doing the things we should be doing so we don't leave getting results when we really should a matter of chance or likely to be screwed by a plucky opponent / ref.

Ernesto
18-09-2016, 11:55 AM

True. Ozil does f*** all against Chelsea at the best of times. To be fair, though, neither does Cazorla.

I'd be controversial and should Ramsey be fit, I'd go with him before Cazorla in that midfield trio.

AFC Leveller
18-09-2016, 12:03 PM

Id do the same as well, Ozil needs to be dropped right now. He usually struggles against Chelsea anyway.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
18-09-2016, 12:10 PM
So has everybody made their peace with Sanchez being the sort of striker that drops deep quite often? When we get a bad result that is usually complained about and used as a reason he is unsuited to the role.

I should say I am still undecided about it but I distinctly remember it being something RvP made an art form of. Dropping deep that is.

On a side note I have the feeling Iwobi and Perez may have quite some chemistry.

Power n Glory
18-09-2016, 01:01 PM
I have always felt that if his finishing were better Wenger would seldom have taken him out since he first came into the team. Excellent use of the ball.....in fact so much so that I initially thought, surely Iwobi is a central midfielder and what on earth are we playing him wide for. He is actually looking like the non conventional playmaking wide player Wenger likes to balance out a more traditional wide player on the opposite wing.

Boom. I seldom bother with stats but happy to have them reinforce what my eyes were simply telling me on this occasion!

I was going to say exactly that but saw that you have. Even when he does well he is slaughtered or ironically / sarcastically commended.

Where I am quite critical of Theo and not a single person has mentioned it (I am quite the pedant) is that on Alexis' second Theo did not actually show for the ball (as an outlet) with any real conviction but just basically waited for Sanchez to score. Sanchez is gravy but he is certainly human. People suggested Sanchez ignored him and he may well have done so, but Theo never really game him an alternative that was inviting enough.

I feel we could just be far more systematic with good habits and doing the things we should be doing so we don't leave getting results when we really should a matter of chance or likely to be screwed by a plucky opponent / ref.

Iwobi definitely looks like he has the tools to play in the advanced midfield role but I'm sure he'll continue to find himself in those dangerous central positions. Wenger loves the interchanging and total football stuff. Well, total football in the attacking sense but not covering for defence. :lol: Wenger forgets that part of it. If Iwobi starts scoring goals he'll be a beast. But the weak area is his defending. We'll see how that develops. It gets exposed even more when playing on the flanks.

That was a really good finish from Sanchez. He had a lot of work to do. Theo should have made himself available because it wasn't an open net. I thought Sanchez pulled off a good finish against PSG as well.

It's an odd game. I saw the result and thought we had put them to the sword but that wasn't the case. Tougher test against Chelsea. They haven't won their last two games but look dangerous enough to do some damage. We have to step it up.

Power n Glory
18-09-2016, 01:08 PM

It's a massive call but we won't do it. The media circus would run a mile with that story. Wenger would definitely get slated if went on to lose that game. I think we have to pick Ozil for that game and hope he steps up.

Power n Glory
18-09-2016, 01:16 PM
So has everybody made their peace with Sanchez being the sort of striker that drops deep quite often? When we get a bad result that is usually complained about and used as a reason he is unsuited to the role.

I should say I am still undecided about it but I distinctly remember it being something RvP made an art form of. Dropping deep that is.

On a side note I have the feeling Iwobi and Perez may have quite some chemistry.

I'm prepared to give Sanchez or Perez the time up front. Going back to Giroud will just paper over the cracks. It's a damn shame we don't have Henry or Wright in our coaching setup just to give Sanchez a few pointers on what he should be doing. That's all he needs. It's a case of learning and adapting. I don't see a huge problem with Sanchez dropping deep. It can work if we have players willing to drop into the spaces he vacates. We had that during the Highbury days with Dennis and Henry but it worked because of players like Pires, Wiltord and Ljungebrg advancing forward. Yesterday's game, it looked like we had players willing to do that.

AFC Leveller
18-09-2016, 03:04 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14322347_651001488390219_7170444642765628084_n.jpg ?oh=b8465e665aedf5e5cff0e29bbad576e6&oe=58798B97

selassie
18-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Offensively Iwobi was amazing. A step up from the likes of Ox and Theo in terms of intelligence, vision and just footballing ability. Mentioned it in the match thread at the time but you could see how comfortable and trusting the likes of Alexis, Santi and Ozil were with using him as an outlet for attacking moves.

However defensively he left a lot to be desired and he left Monreal exposed too many times by often not tracking the runner. This wasn't a one off either as PSG had a field day last Tuesday down his side.

As for Alexis, scored a goal (or two) and was his usual busy dangerous self but he missed the pelanty and a sitter (by his standards) near the start when Theo cut back to him in the box. Still, he's starting to rack up the goals and assists again so you can't complain too much.

Fair play to Wenger for unearthing Iwobi, he looks to be improving from his really promising run last season. I really like Iwobi as a player, I don't really think he has any evident weaknesses, the boy has it all IMO. He should be a nailed on starter for now, he has most definitely earnt his spot.

Like you stated, I have also noticed Iwobi's sloppy defensive work, he either neglects or doesn't seem aware of the need to trackback, he has to cut that out and start helping out Monreal.

The future bodes well for this boy though, I think we have the makings of a gem here.

Marc Overmars
18-09-2016, 09:53 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14322347_651001488390219_7170444642765628084_n.jpg ?oh=b8465e665aedf5e5cff0e29bbad576e6&oe=58798B97

"It's pass pass pass not Xhakaboom." :lol:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
19-09-2016, 11:40 AM
"It's pass pass pass not Xhakaboom." :lol:

Xhakaboom sounds like a combination button special move on Street Fighter

fakeyank
19-09-2016, 01:32 PM
He does do some odd things at times granted, but...I'm going on the basis he works with these players every single day, yet we think we know more by watching them for 90 mins twice a week.

(I'm still ready for a change of manager, but I can't not help but enjoy a 4-1 win)

Some odd things? :lol:

I dont need to be a football manager to see a decade of fuck ups and see what is the one single constant in all of them. I dont know more than Arsene Wenger but I sure do know that there are other people who know more than him, and should have been in his job many years ago.

However lets enjoy the win for now. It was our best performance of the season. I am sure we will go on an unbeaten run shortly and challenge for the title till February.

:dance:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Boomxhakalaka. :bow:

GP
19-09-2016, 06:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAy5cPFn9tM&ab_channel=bigmeanbunnyuk

McNamara That Ghost...
20-09-2016, 06:22 AM
NBA Jam. :bow: