PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal V Spurs, 6 Nov KO 1200

Pages : [1] 2 3

fakeyank
31-10-2016, 06:15 PM
0-3 loss.

Kano
31-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Your first match thread - don't fuck it up.

Tough match this, they've only conceded one from open play and while that won't last forever, they are a difficult side to turnover.

Their combination of athleteball and scrotes like Dembele, Wanyama, Alli, Dier and Lamela, make them a real pain in the arse to play against.

Test of the season so far.

Marc Overmars
31-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Haven't beaten them in 4 league attempts. I don't believe Wenger has ever gone 5 without 3 points against them.

Big game, last year in this fixture they really had us gassed and I think it will be similar again. Lets hope Alderweireld and Kane are not deemed fit to play.

2-1.

Alexis to be the difference.

adzzzbatch
31-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Trying to get a £64 ticket, I haven't missed a NLD in years.

GP
31-10-2016, 07:53 PM
4-0

fakeyank
31-10-2016, 08:16 PM

I will honestly fly down if you can get me a ticket. And with the way the pound is right now, 64 quid is like 20$. :lol:

Flight tickets are cheap from here this time of the year as well. Hook me up bruh! :)

:run:

McNamara That Ghost...
31-10-2016, 08:20 PM
Closed this one until our next match is finished.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Hello.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2016, 02:49 PM

Been hopelessly checking on TX for a week now. Doesn't seem like anything is going to pop up.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
02-11-2016, 03:06 PM
only ever been to one North London Derby and that was two years ago, the rather underwhelming 1-1 draw where we dominated the game and they were allowed to get away with the most atrocious of fouls, and Ox scored the equaliser.

Haven't beaten them in the league for over 2 and a half years. Wenger needs to put some thought into what team he's going to play (assuming that option is available to him).

As i said in the Ludogorets match thread, if we want to want to win this we need to drastically improve our performances of late. As far as I'm concerned we have been abysmal through most of October. We have had seven matches which we should have won by a comfortable margin, we have won only six of those games and only two by a comfortable margin.....i don't buy this idea that there are no easy matches.....it's all relative....and Burnley, Swansea, Ludogorets, Boro, Reading, Sunderland and Ludogorets is by far the easiest run of fixtures we will have all season.

Especially when you think about the next seven fixtures

Spurs, United, PSG, Bournemouth, Southampton, West Ham, Basel

Now if we get six wins and a draw from those games, i'll consider that a run of good form.....from our previous seven i consider that a draw too many.

Need to score the first goal, and then soak up the pressure.

Kano
02-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Been hopelessly checking on TX for a week now. Doesn't seem like anything is going to pop up.

Arsenal_Tickets might turn up trumps but you'll probably have to be bang on it.

AFC Leveller
03-11-2016, 08:48 AM
I'd play the same team as Sunderland if Walcott is still injured.

Ramsay and Giroud slow our play down, they should be impact subs right now as the team is playing well.

AFC Leveller
03-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Theo, Bellerin and Nacho all expected to be back for this.

Kano
03-11-2016, 09:16 AM
I think in the last 20 years, in 24 attempts, the Spuds have beaten us once at our place. So they can fuck right off.

Marc Overmars
03-11-2016, 09:30 AM
I think in the last 20 years, in 24 attempts, the Spuds have beaten us once at our place. So they can fuck right off.

That was a horrible defeat. Blew a 2-0 half time lead. :doh:

Goonermerree
03-11-2016, 10:05 AM
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says Aaron Ramsey could be a key figure on Sunday against Tottenham.

"I consider the next game and try and find the balance. He has come back from injury - he can bring strengths," he adds.

How do we all feel about that?

Kano
03-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Hard to read. Most people assumed he would be on the bench going by what he said pre-Ludo. And he wasn't. So no way of telling from his non-committal, politician-style pre and post-game comments.

The game on Sunday will be midfield heavy, so his inclusion could make sense rather than having two more attack minded wide players in Theo and Iwobi.

It also depends on whether Theo is still injured. If he is, then I'd rather have Rambo than Ox there from the start.

AFC Leveller
03-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Hard to read. Most people assumed he would be on the bench going by what he said pre-Ludo. And he wasn't. So no way of telling from his non-committal, politician-style pre and post-game comments.

The game on Sunday will be midfield heavy, so his inclusion could make sense rather than having two more attack minded wide players in Theo and Iwobi.

It also depends on whether Theo is still injured. If he is, then I'd rather have Rambo than Ox there from the start.

Agree re midfield battle. Wanyama, Dembelle and Sissoko is a tough trio and Wenger will think he needs an extra body in there. Rose likes to bomb forward a lot and we wil need someone who tracks back. Theo would be ideal because he will be making runs all game and Rose will know he cant go forward all the time.

Kano
03-11-2016, 11:35 AM
That makes sense about Theo too. By the sounds of it he is still struggling to be ready for the game so the right hand side looks like it will come down to a choice between Rambo and Ox. Given the work rate needed for Sunday, Rambo is the smarter option and Ox gives us something from the bench. With Ox starting, I'm not sure he would have the discipline to keep Bellerin covered and what Rambo would give us from the bench would let be much beyond fresh legs and an extra body, if we needed to win the game or come back late on.

Goonermerree
03-11-2016, 12:12 PM
The way Theo has played this season, he will be a loss on Sunday if he's unfit. I hope it's just precautionary and he will be ready for the game. Neither Ox nor Ramsey fill me with confidence at this time

GP
03-11-2016, 12:37 PM
That was a horrible defeat. Blew a 2-0 half time lead. :doh:

All Cesc's fault.

AFC Leveller
03-11-2016, 12:43 PM
The way Theo has played this season, he will be a loss on Sunday if he's unfit. I hope it's just precautionary and he will be ready for the game. Neither Ox nor Ramsey fill me with confidence at this time

Wenger says Theo is the one most likely to return.

Goonermerree
03-11-2016, 01:06 PM
All Cesc's fault.

Is that when he gave away the pen?

Goonermerree
03-11-2016, 01:06 PM
Wenger says Theo is the one most likely to return.

I really hope so.

GP
03-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Is that when he gave away the pen?

No idea, just felt like blaming him

Goonermerree
03-11-2016, 01:30 PM
No idea, just felt like blaming him

Well he did, I just checked, he handled the ball from a free kick and gave away a pen.

Goonermerree
03-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Clattenburg is the ref!

fakeyank
03-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Santi needs to be back :(

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
03-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Santi is a massive miss and I doubt he'll return. Theo will be a huge plus though as Spuds will defend with a high line.

Goonermerree
04-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Any news on Walcott yet?

Goonermerree
04-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Hector Bellerin, Theo Walcott, Nacho Monreal, Santi Cazorla and Kieran Gibbs .Agh, all of them are awaiting tests to see if they will be able to play. Apart from Gibbs who is the back up for Monreal, all of them are first teamers. Nooooo, we need for them all to be fit enough to play!!!!

McNamara That Ghost...
04-11-2016, 12:41 PM
The match isn't for 48 hours ish and there will be training tomorrow, that's probably when you'll know.

Bellerin should be fine I think.

fakeyank
04-11-2016, 03:36 PM
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/10644400/harry-kane-back-in-tottenham-squad-for-arsenal-clash

Kane is back :banghead:

The Emirates Gallactico
04-11-2016, 04:26 PM
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/10644400/harry-kane-back-in-tottenham-squad-for-arsenal-clash

He has an annoyingly good record against us however as the boys on the ArsenalVision podcast were saying it's not all bad news, as kind of like Giroud for us, Kane does have a tendency to slow up the play for them then say a Son who's more pacy.

Kano
04-11-2016, 04:30 PM
I dunno, I think he gives more than any of their other front guys because of his work rate. They've stopped scoring and winning since he disappeared. Still, he won't be at 100% so a couple of ankle scrapers from Xhaka should do the job, inbetween their incessant fouling.

AFC Leveller
04-11-2016, 04:43 PM
If we start like we did against Chelsea the we will blow them away. However, Clatenburg needs to keep an eye on their fouling, the likes of WAnyama, Dembele, Dier and Vertoghen are a dirty bunch.

Kano
04-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Lamela trumps them all. He committed the second most fouls last season, scrote that he is. Alli was up there too.

AFC Leveller
04-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Lamela trumps them all. He committed the second most fouls last season, scrote that he is. Alli was up there too.

Last season's top 20 foulers in the league included Lamella, Dembelle and Alli. This season they signed WAnyama and Sissoko, who were also in the top 20.

They are very clever in their foul rotating and refs haven't yet found them out.

Niall_Quinn
04-11-2016, 06:06 PM
Lamella is a fucking shitbag. Not only does he foul his way through every game but he's a horrible, stinky little cheat, diving all over the place. Hate the bastard. He's everything that is wrong with the modern game. He's Rooneyesque.

AFC Leveller
04-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Lamella is a fucking shitbag. Not only does he foul his way through every game but he's a horrible, stinky little cheat, diving all over the place. Hate the bastard. He's everything that is wrong with the modern game. He's Rooneyesque.

He got Sanchez booked last season with a nasty bit of cheating. He pushed him while the ref wasn't looking and then when Alexis tried to push him back, he fell to the deck like he'd been shot and got Alexis booked.

Dirty fucking spud.

Gooner23
04-11-2016, 06:58 PM
Ali is a little shit as well, but the latest great English hope therefore immune from criticism. Rose is just as bad. Can't stand any of them, would love to give them a good pasting. Think a draw is likely though.

Niall_Quinn
04-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Ali is a little shit as well, but the latest great English hope therefore immune from criticism. Rose is just as bad. Can't stand any of them, would love to give them a good pasting. Think a draw is likely though.

In fact they are all fucking horrible.

Or maybe we aren't horrible enough.

I think the modern game is pretty shitty tbh.

adzzzbatch
04-11-2016, 07:55 PM

Have any luck in the end?

I didn't :(

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
04-11-2016, 08:36 PM

Surprise surprise!!! Call me mystic meg!

Marc Overmars
05-11-2016, 12:38 AM
Have any luck in the end?

I didn't :(

Nah. Though having just spanked a load of cash on some other stuff it's probably for the best!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-11-2016, 09:29 AM
In fact they are all fucking horrible.

Or maybe we aren't horrible enough.

I think the modern game is pretty shitty tbh.

Yeah to be honest i agree, maybe it's just me getting older but the players that were around twenty years ago seemed to have more about them in terms of character and personality as well as footballing ability.

Goonermerree
05-11-2016, 02:06 PM
I'm no going to predict a score, but I'll think we'll win this, I can feel it! Might change my mind if we end up with loads of injuries.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Bellerin, Monreal and Theo all trained.

dostoy
05-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Can anybody really see us going 6 points clear of the Spuds ?

We always bottle it and will again.

Kano
05-11-2016, 06:36 PM
I hope we bottle it so you'll be proved right.

AFC Leveller
05-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Bellerin, Monreal and Theo all trained.

No Santi then? Massive loss for us

Kano
05-11-2016, 09:16 PM
I think we have the ability to cope at the moment more than Spuds with injuries like that. Would prefer to have Santi of course but we've coped far better so far than we did last season when he disappeared.

Plus we have Ramsey who can also play there...

Xhaka Can’t
05-11-2016, 11:43 PM
We should win.

Marc Overmars
06-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Santi is great but I could easily see him getting overrun by the Spuds athlete ballers, much like he was in this fixture last season.

Elmo and Coq should be fine.

Maestro
06-11-2016, 08:14 AM
Good morning GW'ers

This is it, the day is here. Let's all support the team to bury these spuds! Victory is a must today!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Good morning GW'ers

This is it, the day is here. Let's all support the team to bury these spuds! Victory is a must today!

after Coq was a bell end in the fixture in March we need to make sure we keep our discipline (probably the only reason i wouldn't play Xhaka)

I think Spurs will feel they need to win because they have fallen behind with three previous draws

Goonermerree
06-11-2016, 09:10 AM
David Pleat thinks the pressure is on Arsenal, OK then,even sweeter when we win! Not long to wait!

Come on Arsenal!

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 09:35 AM
Good morning GW'ers

Wenger out!

Well okay, I suppose. He can stay in until after we thump the spuds. We need to beat them up and down so badly that even if they get a station named after them it won't be consolation.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 09:35 AM
David Pleat thinks the pressure is on Arsenal, OK then,even sweeter when we win! Not long to wait!

Come on Arsenal!

David Pleat thought he wouldn't get caught kerb crawling up and down Essex Road. He was wrong about that too.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-11-2016, 09:38 AM
David Pleat thought he wouldn't get caught kerb crawling up and down Essex Road. He was wrong about that too.

Who on earth goes kerb crawling on the Essex Road?....what was he trying to pick up?....cod and chips?

Well actually i should say Chicken and Chips with the amount of knock off KFC shops (Tennessee and Mississippi fried chicken)

Either that or one of those shops where you can pick up the international phone cards so people can ring up Tanzania and find out which one of their relatives have died from Malaria this week.

Maestro
06-11-2016, 10:31 AM
after Coq was a bell end in the fixture in March we need to make sure we keep our discipline (probably the only reason i wouldn't play Xhaka)

I think Spurs will feel they need to win because they have fallen behind with three previous draws

Agreed, I wouldn't start Xhaka in this one. Spuds will definitely be on the wind up, it's their main weapon against us today. Keep our discipline and we'll win this one me thinks, if we don't it will be our undoing.

Maestro
06-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Wenger out!

Well okay, I suppose. He can stay in until after we thump the spuds. We need to beat them up and down so badly that even if they get a station named after them it won't be consolation.

Yeah come on let him stay for one more game, Wenger In Today!

GP
06-11-2016, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xakMfly0T4g

McNamara That Ghost...
06-11-2016, 11:01 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwkvSG6XgAQOuog.jpg

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Who on earth goes kerb crawling on the Essex Road?....what was he trying to pick up?....cod and chips?

Well actually i should say Chicken and Chips with the amount of knock off KFC shops (Tennessee and Mississippi fried chicken)

Either that or one of those shops where you can pick up the international phone cards so people can ring up Tanzania and find out which one of their relatives have died from Malaria this week.

Has Essex Road been gentrified too? It was pretty notorious back in the day.

Kano
06-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Good team.

Now let's fuck them up.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:03 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwkvSG6XgAQOuog.jpg

That'll do. Provided Xhaka can kick Alli so hard in the nuts he chokes keep his head.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-11-2016, 11:05 AM

No it has always been and remains a slum, it just doesn't seem like the best place to kerb crawl even back in the late eighties when Pleat was renowned for it, and especially now with the bus lanes and the cyclists.

Goonermerree
06-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Alli is the one we should target, he will get himself sent off then.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-11-2016, 11:07 AM
Good team.

Now let's fuck them up.

Yeah glad no Ramsey or Giroud in the starting XI, but as said before would probably have not chosen Xhaka especially given that even Wenger questioned his discipline and definitely would not have picked Monreal as he's awful. Think Gibbs take away the second goal tuesday night has played well

Goonermerree
06-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Yeah glad no Ramsey or Giroud in the starting XI, but as said before would probably have not chosen Xhaka especially given that even Wenger questioned his discipline and definitely would not have picked Monreal as he's awful. Think Gibbs take away the second goal tuesday night has played well

If Xhaka rule doesn't apply, get him off if he gets a yellow. Dunno about Gibbs, time we got another left back.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Spurs: Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Son, Kane.
Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Carter-Vickers, Winks, Onomah, Nkoudou, Janssen.

Marc Overmars
06-11-2016, 11:12 AM
Hopefully Xhaka keeps his cool. They're blatantly going to target him.

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 11:15 AM

it's certainly no Upper Street.

Goonermerree
06-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Spurs: Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Son, Kane.

Kane can't last the whole 90 mins, as he was going to feature in some way, I think it's better this way than him coming off the bench with fresh legs.

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 11:16 AM
I wonder if the sp*rs lot will smash up the toilets again.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Rio, Wright and 'Arry in the studio.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-11-2016, 11:21 AM
If Xhaka rule doesn't apply, get him off if he gets a yellow. Dunno about Gibbs, time we got another left back.

Maybe but I don't think there is any question that Gibbs is a better full back than Monreal

Maestro
06-11-2016, 11:21 AM
Discipline please, Xhaka keep your fuckin head!

Keep disciplined and we win this, the only real thing they have over us is the scripting.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Maybe but I don't think there is any question that Gibbs is a better full back than Monreal

:blink:

Kano
06-11-2016, 11:24 AM

Not quite the full compliment of scrotes with Sissoko and Lamela missing but enough little shit kickers in that line up.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Wonder if Wanyama will be given a free pass today? Or will he be correctly sent off in the first minute?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-11-2016, 11:27 AM
:blink:

I don't get what the face is for, Monreal is slow, too many crosses come into the box from down our right side because of him....look at the way Aurier for instance absolutely tormented him when we played PSG. It seems like utter madness to continue with him, Gibbs links up our attacks better and is far less likely to be beaten for pace.

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 11:28 AM
I think I'll keep up my routine of not watching the pre-match stuff, I can't stomach to hear how wonderful sp*rs are. Any mention of "power shifts in North London" yet?

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Alli is the one we should target, he will get himself sent off then.

Seems he's not playing at all. Fucking shame that. Now they won't give the ball away every 30 seconds.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Not quite the full compliment of scrotes with Sissoko and Lamela missing but enough little shit kickers in that line up.

that line up suggests they want to impose themselves physically in midfield and with two strikers look to close us down high up the pitch. The sensible game plan would be to let them onto us soak up the pressure and catch them cold for pace of which we have more of in our side than they do.

Maestro
06-11-2016, 11:31 AM
Seems he's not playing at all. Fucking shame that. Now they won't give the ball away every 30 seconds.

At least we won't hear the endless drivel of how he's the next messiah, he's a right little cunt

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:34 AM
At least we won't hear the endless drivel of how he's the next messiah, he's a right little cunt

No, but they could do the, "It would be all different if Alli was playing", thing. That will be quite irritating.

Kano
06-11-2016, 11:36 AM
that line up suggests they want to impose themselves physically in midfield and with two strikers look to close us down high up the pitch. The sensible game plan would be to let them onto us soak up the pressure and catch them cold for pace of which we have more of in our side than they do.

That's always their game plan. We can't sit off or go deep but need to be at them from the off, putting them on the back foot. They rarely cope well with that. And with the front four we have in our line up, it makes no sense to wait solely for the counter. Use it at times of course but we have to take the initiative.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-11-2016, 11:36 AM
No, but they could do the, "It would be all different if Alli was playing", thing. That will be quite irritating.

you can't blame them especially when so many spurs players were involved with the England side that won Euro 2016

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-11-2016, 11:39 AM
That's always their game plan. We can't sit off or go deep but need to be at them from the off, putting them on the back foot. They rarely cope well with that. And with the front four we have in our line up, it makes no sense to wait solely for the counter. Use it at times of course but we have to take the initiative.

Actually where we have tried to go at them from the off at the Emirates when we've played them under Pochettino is that they end up fouling our players ridiculous amounts of time to which the referee will respond by letting play continue, they are able to soak up the pressure and catch us cold on the break.

When we played at White Hart Lane in 2016 we spent the first half soaking up their pressure and then arguably could have been 2-0 up before half time (instead of 1-0 up)

If not for Coquelin's silly sending off no question we would have won that game. You let Spurs do all the pressing they wear themselves out by the second half and they are catchable.....plus this isn't a side full of goals.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:40 AM
you can't blame them especially when so many spurs players were involved with the England side that won Euro 2016

Let's just win this. If we don't win this then fuuuuuuuuck.

Maestro
06-11-2016, 11:40 AM

Exactly especially where we're at home, we have to go at them from the off and force them back. Really have to take the initiative!

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:42 AM
It's Clatterberg isn't it? If he decides to let the "game flow" (we all know what that means) then we probably won't be able to get much of a game going. But if he applies the rules (just the real ones, not the made up ones that relate to Xhaka) then we surely have much too much for these shitkickers.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Exactly especially where we're at home, we have to go at them from the off and force them back. Really have to take the initiative!

I don't agree that won't work against Spurs. Not saying we should totally sit back, but let them try and come onto us soak it up and break....they won't cope.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Sounds like Alli got injured fouling his own teammates. So sad.

Master Splinter
Come on Arsenal :scarf:.

adzzzbatch

Excellent point.

Goonermerree
06-11-2016, 11:46 AM
We'll have Walker dashing down his right wing, we need our pace players to press.

Goonermerree
06-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Excited and nervous for this match, just like the old days.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:47 AM
I don't agree that won't work against Spurs. Not saying we should totally sit back, but let them try and come onto us soak it up and break....they won't cope.

We've played our best football this season by pressing relentlessly and moving the ball forward at pace and with accurate passing and using width. That's what we need to focus on. Not giving those simple passes away. Not the tip tap. Not the plodding pace. Not the endless passes into the congested centre. Theo needs to be glued to a trolley running up and down the sideline.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:48 AM
Excellent point.

Well made.

And Alli is also fat.

Goonermerree
06-11-2016, 11:50 AM
We've played our best football this season by pressing relentlessly and moving the ball forward at pace and with accurate passing and using width. That's what we need to focus on. Not giving those simple passes away. Not the tip tap. Not the plodding pace. Not the endless passes into the congested centre. Theo needs to be glued to a trolley running up and down the sideline.

I agree, lose the tippy tappy!

Power n Glory
06-11-2016, 11:56 AM
I gave in. Found a stream.

Xhaka needs a big game. Discipline is one thing but also has to dictate the tempo. Same goes for Coquelin. Can't afford many mistakes or we'll get hit on the break.

3 points and we go top of the table.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-11-2016, 11:56 AM
BT are talking of Kane as the Best Player of All Time.

GP
06-11-2016, 11:57 AM

Are you saying he isn't?

Well then I don't know what to believe.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:58 AM

Leading England to glory in the Euros has certainly increased his stock.

Marc Overmars
Nervous.

Come on you Gunners!!!

adzzzbatch
LETS SMASH THESE CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Goonermerree
COME ON ARSENAL :scarf:

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 11:59 AM
I gave in. Found a stream.

Xhaka needs a big game. Discipline is one thing but also has to dictate the tempo. Same goes for Coquelin. Can't afford many mistakes or we'll get hit on the break.

3 points and we go top of the table.

That's what worries me.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 12:00 PM
Oh here we go. Respect to the servicemen who lost their lives. Never again!

Now let's go and bomb Syria. Yay!

Goonermerree
06-11-2016, 12:01 PM
I have two streams up, one is better than the other, but is lagging by about two minutes.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 12:03 PM
I have two streams up, one is better than the other, but is lagging by about two minutes.

You won't get a realtime stream. Even the official streams lag. Especially BT Sport. It is often behind the pirate streams. The trick is to wait a minute before refreshing GW. Else you end up slamming Theo while everyone else is posting THEO!!!!!!!!!

Marc Overmars
Is it me or is the camera angle slightly different?

The shadow is messing with me.

McNamara That Ghost...
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

Goonermerree
It's probably half time on your streams and tellies.

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:04 PM
we must be able to overrun the 3 sp*rs at the back.

McNamara That Ghost...
Are you saying he isn't?

Well then I don't know what to believe.

He's the Best Human of All Time.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
It's probably half time on your streams and tellies.

my stream appears to show us playing at Highbury with David Seaman in goal

Oh wait....that's you tube

Goonermerree
You won't get a realtime stream. Even the official streams lag. Especially BT Sport. It is often behind the pirate streams. The trick is to wait a minute before refreshing GW. Else you end up slamming Theo while everyone else is posting THEO!!!!!!!!!

But the one that is lagging by two minutes is lagging behind the lagging behind stream.

Munchies
COYGGGG

adzzzbatch
monreal already beaten to a cross.

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:05 PM
ooooooooooooo chance.

Maestro
06-11-2016, 12:05 PM
Come On Boys

Marc Overmars
06-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Mustafi got done far too easily there

McNamara That Ghost...
Alexis nearly in.

adzzzbatch
Waaaaaaay too easy for sp*rs just then Mustafi :doh:

Maestro
06-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Fucking hell, our full backs must learn to defend first and keep position

The Emirates Gallactico
jesus wept Mustafi

adzzzbatch
SEND HIM OFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Kano
Filthy little spud

adzzzbatch
DIRTY CUNT!!

Niall_Quinn
Erm, has Mustafi been taking sprint training from Merts?

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:08 PM
BT Sport don't mind the fouling :rolleyes:

Maestro
Get on that Wimmer cunt

McNamara That Ghost...
Wimmer booked. Run at him!

The Emirates Gallactico
Said it during the Ludograts game but I don't like the Xhaka Coquelin midfield. Too little control and I don't like Xhaka covering Coquelin when he goes up.

Scrote Wimmer in the book. :rolleyes:

STFO McManamam!!

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:09 PM
Why aren't we pressing them and closing them down!?

Munchies
fuck himm upp Xhakaaa

Niall_Quinn
Was a bit girly by Coq.

Goonermerree
0we were caught too high up the p pitch defensively, Dirty Bastard.

adzzzbatch
fuck himm upp Xhakaaa

He'd get a red.

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:10 PM
Was a bit girly by Coq.

No idea why he started doing the worm.

Maestro
Said it during the Ludograts game but I don't like the Xhaka Coquelin midfield. Too little control and I don't like Xhaka covering Coquelin when he goes up.

Scrote Wimmer in the book. :rolleyes:

STFO McManamam!!

Xhaka is a big risk in a game like this, needs to really have a good game today

adzzzbatch
Poor from Iwobi

Goonermerree
06-11-2016, 12:11 PM
They've had the better of the first 7 mins, come on lads get a grip

Maestro
06-11-2016, 12:11 PM
No idea why he started doing the worm.

To ensure the yellow card is dished out

McNamara That Ghost...
06-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Great tackle from Kane on Rose.

Goonermerree
Poor from Iwobi

Just seen that

Niall_Quinn
Awful backpass there. Lazy and stupid.

The Emirates Gallactico
Ozil just off!

adzzzbatch
dirty shit kane, didn't even go for the ball. No red though :unsure:

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:13 PM
foul after foul after foul by the sp*rs cunts.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Isn't that a Xhaka Offense? No chance of getting the ball. Non-violent trip. Cynical. WTF? Clear red.

The Emirates Gallactico
06-11-2016, 12:14 PM
Dembelbe with his usual rotational fouling. Hope Blattenberg is taking this in.

Goonermerree
Tottenhams game plan is simple, just rough em up every which way you can

adzzzbatch
Fuck off mcmanaman, obsessed with Arsene's coat. It's a cold day!

Maestro
Come on lads control this, we need a big game today! We're wasting possession

The Emirates Gallactico
06-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Hate to say it but Dembeble is pretty neat. Reminds me of a shitter version of Santi for us.

Maestro
Tottenhams game plan is simple, just rough em up every which way you can

We knew that, now let's deal with it

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
i'm at work so can't watch, but this seems to indicate what i suggested twenty minutes ago, we go at them from the off and they just foul, foul, foul everywhere and as it's never punished, they can just deal with our attacks that way.

adzzzbatch
I swear BT are watching a completely different game to me, they're constantly up sp*rs arse.

Goonermerree
06-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Spurs are looking solid at the moment, we need to get in their faces.

The Emirates Gallactico
06-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Xhaka is not doing enough to impose himself in the midfield.

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Poor from Iwobi again.

adzzzbatch
Walcott dragged down, nothing given :rolleyes:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
I swear BT are watching a completely different game to me, they're constantly up sp*rs arse.

especially since they keep going on about how well garth crooks and glen hoddle are playing

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 12:18 PM
We've avoided the tippy tappy but opted for giving away the simple passes.

Munchies
i'm at work so can't watch, but this seems to indicate what i suggested twenty minutes ago, we go at them from the off and they just foul, foul, foul everywhere and as it's never punished, they can just deal with our attacks that way.

Yeah Im relying on this thread for updates too

The Emirates Gallactico
feck off Blattenberg!

Maestro

We simply haven't taken control of the game at all

adzzzbatch
we're second to every ball atm. Not impressed.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Looks like the spuds will be forgiven all the niggly little fouls designed to disrupt our game. So that's normal then.

Maestro
Yeah Im relying on this thread for updates too

Then you definitely need Macca to be on his game today

Goonermerree
come on clatenberg are you the ref or a spurs fan???

The Emirates Gallactico
06-11-2016, 12:20 PM
We simply haven't taken control of the game at all

The passing game hasn't got going simply because the central midfield area isn't functioning properly despite us having an extra man in there. God we miss Santi.

Elneny should have been starting!

Niall_Quinn
come on clatenberg are you the ref or a spurs fan???

Nah. He's in "let the game flow" mode. Proficient foulers like the spuds know how to exploit that.

Maestro
Xhaka seems to be enjoying just watching the play in front of him, get involved and press

adzzzbatch
I'm going to put the amp on mute I'm sick of this commentating.

Goonermerree
Looks like the spuds will be forgiven all the niggly little fouls designed to disrupt our game. So that's normal then.

First one of ours will be a red.

Power n Glory

We need to impose out game.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie

this is exactly why i felt we should look to sit back a bit, soak up the pressure and break with pace and if they do foul us they are less likely to get away with their thuggery.

Maestro
06-11-2016, 12:21 PM
The passing game hasn't got going simply because the central midfield area isn't functioning properly despite us having an extra man in there. God we miss Santi.

Elneny should have been starting!

Yep, but what do we know hey

Niall_Quinn
Why are we backing off in midfield? Is it some sort of tactic? We should probably not do that.

adzzzbatch
A really pathetic atmosphere being generated by the fans too. I thought this was a NLD!!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
We've avoided the tippy tappy but opted for giving away the simple passes.

even our players are not stupid enough to try that against spurs, they'd just nick the ball from our feet

KSE Comedy Club
06-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Any links please?

I'm going round in circles trying to get one working

Maestro
We need to impose out game.

This carries on and I'll have to come round to your way of thinking here. We're looking like the away team here.

adzzzbatch
Press them FFS! Don't just let them stroll around at will!

Goonermerree
06-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Any links please?

google feed 2all or soccer streams

Marc Overmars
We haven't got going at all.

adzzzbatch
WAKE UP ARSENAL!!!

Maestro
Why are we backing off in midfield? Is it some sort of tactic? We should probably not do that.

We're enjoying the sights

Niall_Quinn
Any links please?

Using this, which isn't great but it has continued to work.
http://crickfree.net/soccer/arsenal-vs-tottenham-hotspur-crf93gee?l=1838943343

The Emirates Gallactico
Fucking hell, Too easy for them! Kane nearly gets in!

adzzzbatch
How has Wenger not got the players up for this!?!?

Maestro
06-11-2016, 12:24 PM
Wenger get the fuck out of your seat and bark some orders here, this is dire

adzzzbatch
Always offside :banghead:

The Emirates Gallactico
This is BS. We haven't created anything and they look so much sharper and better.

Tactically they've completely outdone us today.

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 12:25 PM
That was OFFSIDE. Don't we have a ew rule that says if the offside guy interferes then it's offside. I think running across the keeper is interfering, surely?

McNamara That Ghost...
Theo obviously offside there.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
i think we've got it half right by allowing spurs onto us, but that tactic won't work if we totally stand off....need to close them down

KSE Comedy Club
Using this, which isn't great but it has continued to work.
http://crickfree.net/soccer/arsenal-vs-tottenham-hotspur-crf93gee?l=1838943343

:good:

The Emirates Gallactico
Any links please?

http://www.sportsstreams247.com/tottenham-hotspur-vs-arsenal/

It's holding up steady for me so far.

Maestro
How has Wenger not got the players up for this!?!?

Let's not even go there

McNamara That Ghost...
06-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Wanyama. :lol:

The Emirates Gallactico
Wanyama puts it into row Z.

Also, Theo I'm afraid to say reverting back to his old form. He hasn't just signed a new contract has he?

adzzzbatch
Let's not even go there

It's maddening!

Niall_Quinn
06-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Looks like we picked the wrong day to give up passing.

Maestro
Can't believe we're on the defensive

The Emirates Gallactico
Iwobi, Xhaka, Theo, Ozil have been dogshit so far.

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:28 PM
I can't believe how shit we've been!

Just as well I didn't buy a fucking ticket.

McNamara That Ghost...
Mustafi ranting. :bow:

Power n Glory
Xhaka giving the ball away. Trying to go for the one killer pass. Sometimes we need a bit of tippy tippy.

Thierrymon
Those crosses from wide are going to kill us eventually.

adzzzbatch
ooooooo

Goonermerree
We win we go top, when do we ever do that?

Niall_Quinn
Bring Ozil and Theo on FFS!

Power n Glory
06-11-2016, 12:29 PM
Our best spell so far.

Goonermerree
COME ON

The Emirates Gallactico
Fuck I've got to head out for something that's just come up.

Gonna miss this.

Come on Arsenal don't let me down here!

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Bring Ozil and Theo on FFS!

There was a really nice article in the Grauniad yesterday on Ozil by Amy Lawrence, it would appear it was a bit premature :(

Maestro
06-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Our best spell so far.

If by spell you mean 30 seconds then yes

Maestro
06-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Fuck I've got to head out for something that's just come up.

Gonna miss this.

Come on Arsenal don't let me down here!

You're the lucky one here

Marc Overmars
They're making us rush everything.

Goonermerree
We're all playing with two left feet and one brain cell

Power n Glory
Alexis with a great pass to Walcott after winning the ball. Such an important player for us.

adzzzbatch
get the fuck up walker.

Niall_Quinn
Absolutely nobody heading into the box. Pathetic.

McNamara That Ghost...
Alexis sends it sky high.

Maestro
06-11-2016, 12:32 PM
They're making us rush everything.

Poch has us sussed

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:33 PM
oooooooooooooo Ozil

Power n Glory
Ozil hits it wide. Sanchez with the pass.

Niall_Quinn
Come on Mesut. You need to take those chances.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Decent effort from Özil.

adzzzbatch
ooooooooooooooooooooo!

Marc Overmars
Iwobi has to do better there!

Power n Glory
Woeful from Iwobi. Ozil and Sanchez really showing their class.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Gah Iwobi.

adzzzbatch
Have we woken up now :pray:

Niall_Quinn
That's a bad miss by Iwobi.

Thierrymon
Iwobi :doh:

Great chance.

Goonermerree
Weak by Iwobi,l but nice football from us leading up to it. Let's get going

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:36 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooo come on Theo!

Niall_Quinn
We seem to be playing better. So the stream dies.

Maestro
Iwobi that was unforgivable

Thierrymon
06-11-2016, 12:37 PM
We have at least managed to stretch them a couple of times now.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Yeah not a blatant shirt pull from Vertonghen or anything.

adzzzbatch
06-11-2016, 12:38 PM
monreal :doh: liability!