PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal 04/03/17

Globalgunner
04-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Triffic result if you want Wenger out

McNamara That Ghost...
04-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Wenger did a Wenger.

Although it'd be nice to see the officials show competency too.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-03-2017, 07:45 PM

No it's a terrific result if you support Liverpool or man united

I want Wenger out because of these results, I see nothing to be gained in being encouraged by it

Master Splinter
04-03-2017, 07:47 PM
Wenger did a Wenger.

Although it'd be nice to see the officials show competency too.

You're making excuses!

LDG
04-03-2017, 07:48 PM
I can't believe how the fans lost us that. Oh well.

Wheel out Merts, must do better next time, we need to stick together.

Marc Overmars
04-03-2017, 07:50 PM
Wenger is killing us.

Anyone going to the Bayern game has to use it as some kind of protest. This is rancid beyond belief.

Master Splinter
Wheel out Merts

:gp:

Tbf, he's a better defender than Gabriel and Mustafi.

21_GOONER_SALUTE
I won't even bother analysing the madness of the priest.

What really worries me is the extreme hatred I'm feeling towards Xhaka.... honestly think I'd get a GBH rap if I met him on a corner.

Munchies
04-03-2017, 07:52 PM
https://youtu.be/CKt9HXpyia8?t=7

"We hadn't played for a while"

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

FUCK OFF!!!

Master Splinter
04-03-2017, 07:53 PM
Wenger is killing us.

Anyone going to the Bayern game has to use it as some kind of protest. This is rancid beyond belief.

If we win 3-0, I will cry.

Then weep.

Then cut myself.

The Verminator
04-03-2017, 07:53 PM

That was my point in the Sanchez topic. I hate to have this internal struggle. As a fan you always want to win but the desire to get Wenger out has got so big for me that I'm willing to sacrifice all joy from football until this has been accomplished. I guess I'm a shit fan but I try to watch nearly every game every season (online, I'm not rich enough to attend regularly) and it's so boring now. The definition of predictability. I want change and I want it before next season starts. Wenger could do everyone including himself a service and do like Enrique. Announce you will leave at the end of the season. Give fans back a sense of hope instead of hate and despair. There is no chance he can make a success of himself anymore at our football club. None. Go out graciously before it's too late, and time is really ticking down fast now. I think even 1 more season on board and his legacy will be seriously tarnished. It's already been stained but he has the chance to prevent the blotch becoming a plague. For fuck's sake, I hope he takes it...

Özil's Panoramic View
04-03-2017, 07:54 PM

FUCK OFF!!!

Ffs won't someone hurry up and section this senile old krunt?

Özil's Panoramic View
04-03-2017, 07:59 PM
That was my point in the Sanchez topic. I hate to have this internal struggle. As a fan you always want to win but the desire to get Wenger out has got so big for me that I'm willing to sacrifice all joy from football until this has been accomplished. I guess I'm a shit fan but I try to watch nearly every game every season (online, I'm not rich enough to attend regularly) and it's so boring now. The definition of predictability. I want change and I want it before next season starts. Wenger could do everyone including himself a service and do like Enrique. Announce you will leave at the end of the season. Give fans back a sense of hope instead of hate and despair. There is no chance he can make a success of himself anymore at our football club. None. Go out graciously before it's too late, and time is really ticking down fast now. I think even 1 more season on board and his legacy will be seriously tarnished. It's already been stained but he has the chance to prevent the blotch becoming a plague. For fuck's sake, I hope he takes it...

No, you're not a shit fan. You want what's absolutely best for this club and that is to rid it of the malignant tumor which has afflicted it. Drastic measures sometimes have to taken in the healing process. Anything that hastens the old charlatans exit has to be seen as a necessary evil at this point in time.

Xhaka Can’t
04-03-2017, 08:13 PM
I won't even bother analysing the madness of the priest.

What really worries me is the extreme hatred I'm feeling towards Xhaka.... honestly think I'd get a GBH rap if I met him on a corner.

Nah, you could kick the shit out of him and he'd get banged up for criminal damage after he bled all over your boots.

Niall_Quinn
04-03-2017, 08:25 PM
If we win 3-0, I will cry.

Then weep.

Then cut myself.

If we win 3-0 it'll be because Bayern's flight was cancelled.

Dein-machine
04-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Having to play attacking football against a quality team - that's Wenger properly fucked. Bet he still plays 2 cdm's in the same way he does at home to the likes of Burnley & then wonders why it's difficult to break teams down

RomfordPele
04-03-2017, 09:36 PM

FUCK OFF!!!

Hang on, so he dropped alexis and played giroud when giroud wasn't even fully fit. WTF?

Please someone put the poor sod out of his misery.

Munchies
04-03-2017, 09:39 PM
https://youtu.be/2i-JrQI6hWQ

Munchies
04-03-2017, 09:39 PM
https://youtu.be/WY-QRmCe5Mk

Niall_Quinn
04-03-2017, 10:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQt_5BaBon4

Marc Overmars
04-03-2017, 10:04 PM
It's all on the fans now. He cannot be allowed to sign a new deal. Make it as untenable as possible.

Letters
04-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Season ticket renewal time is when a message can be sent in the only language the board understand.

Power n Glory
04-03-2017, 10:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQt_5BaBon4

Exactly what I've been saying.

But this guy looks on edge. Robbie was uncomfortable when he spoke about running on the pitch. :lol:

Wenger has to go because it's going to get hostile.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-03-2017, 10:20 PM
Anyone see the interview with Jake Humphrey?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Exactly what I've been saying.

But this guy looks on edge. Robbie was uncomfortable when he spoke about running on the pitch. :lol:

Wenger has to go because it's going to get hostile.

Robbie is quite right to be uncomfortable
That guy looks on edge because of what I assume and hope is prescription medication. Nothing he actually says in anyway sounds anything but reasonable and measured....but those eyes and that body language, wouldn't want to be sharing transport with him back to London

selassie
04-03-2017, 10:27 PM
I'm not angry or surprised about todays result because I knew we would lose. We are losing Sanchez & Ozil too, and I'm 95% certain we'll finish 6th, maybe 7th this season.

I don't actually care where we finish this season, all I want is Arsene out.

Marc Overmars
04-03-2017, 10:28 PM
Season ticket renewal time is when a message can be sent in the only language the board understand.

The board have already done their part by putting a new deal on the table. What's killing us is Wenger not making a decision on his future. It's fairly clear he wants to stay and he's waiting for a break in the ill feeling to sign the new deal. Cheeky bastard.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2017, 12:20 AM
The board have already done their part by putting a new deal on the table. What's killing us is Wenger not making a decision on his future. It's fairly clear he wants to stay and he's waiting for a break in the ill feeling to sign the new deal. Cheeky bastard.

That's why there can't be a break in the ill feeling, win, lose or draw. And I hope the board gets a good kicking too as they more than deserve it.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2017, 12:23 AM
Anyone see the interview with Jake Humphrey?

The one before the match? Typical, arrogant, deluded Wenger. How dare anyone even chuck a softball question at him, which is all the interviewer did really.

In the media the question, "Wenger! Why haven't you got the fuck out yet you crazy fucking bastard?", becomes, "Arsene, do you think it's fair that people are questioning you?"

Wrighty laid into him though, in a round about way. Said that even a cup win along with the usual top 4 finish wouldn't be enough because it would just be "the same."

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2017, 12:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbks04RZ6Yw

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2017, 12:33 AM
Where's that little shit Ty scarpered to? And Chris Wenger? Thought they were super fans but not a sign of them. Is Ty waiting outside the ground again to get a glimpse of the holy car conveying the holy manager?

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2017, 12:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJsHJJ2AeBQ

Here's the little shit, happy for Wenger to have another 2 years, "at least".

Özim
05-03-2017, 01:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJsHJJ2AeBQ

Here's the little shit, happy for Wenger to have another 2 years, "at least".

This guy :lol:

Doesn't matter what he does he'll back Wenger, he's actually a Wenger fan not an Arsenal fan, don't understand it.

selassie
05-03-2017, 06:02 AM

:gp:

I feel ya pain bro, this is exactly how I'm feeling now.

Marc Overmars
05-03-2017, 07:22 AM
Where's that little shit Ty scarpered to? And Chris Wenger? Thought they were super fans but not a sign of them. Is Ty waiting outside the ground again to get a glimpse of the holy car conveying the holy manager?

TY is great in a loveable retard kind of way, he's harmless really. That Chris guy though, I'm glad he's fucked off because his attitude after any decent result was to dig out the fans who want a change, the sickening hubris of it is exactly the kind of thing that has driven a wedge between the fans. Poision.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Moh is getting on my nerves, so many words for someone with nothing to say.

Saying the Wenger protests are too specific, and that the time for change campaign died on its arse was really good even though it died on its arse because people are thinking "change how?".

You can't hound out the majority shareholder, this guy literally doesn't give a fuck about the fans. And when one man is in total control of everything from a football aspect it's that one man who bares the brunt of things.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
05-03-2017, 09:56 AM
Never seen Sanchez so happy on the bench. I can only think he knows he's out of here at the end.......

I wonder if we will do our usual routine of telling players to fuck off once we know they want out?

We need a new left back and Koscielny our bes defender caused the first goal.

Power n Glory
05-03-2017, 10:11 AM
Never seen Sanchez so happy on the bench. I can only think he knows he's out of here at the end.......

I wonder if we will do our usual routine of telling players to fuck off once we know they want out?

We need a new left back and Koscielny our bes defender caused the first goal.

As soon as Sanchez makes that statement saying he wants to leave, the fans will turn on him. Happens all the time.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2017, 11:58 AM
As soon as Sanchez makes that statement saying he wants to leave, the fans will turn on him. Happens all the time.

I think the Wenger lot will turn on him, but not those who have snapped out of the Wenger spell. Alexis is a premium player, world class, adored in his home country, the number one guy for his national team, and he's been at and seen the best and only really left Barca because they play galactico merrygoround as part of their model. People say he was a failure there but his record says the opposite. The fact he's at Arsenal at all, given our recent record, is a bit of a mystery. Somebody has run a real con job on him or his agent is a moron. It's not like we've handed him an offer he couldn't refuse in terms of the money. Some other trick or promise must have been used to lure him. Whatever it was it's pretty obvious we haven't delivered because we haven't delivered on anything. I just hope the bastards in charge aren't so fucking greedy and oblivious that they sell him to a (supposed) rival like the chavs or gypos, or even Utd again. That would be a sickener.

In the end there's no long term benefit from having these top players at the club because they all eventually figure out the same thing - we aren't in this to win. As the seasons have unwound and the same old shit just keeps repeating, the top players will be twigging that this Arsenal dream is never going to materialise. We're talking about Reus as a replacement, but why would he want to come here? If we won't give Alexis the money he wants to stay then I guess we'll be haggling with a replacement and won't be setting the bar high enough to attract the real top talent. This is the board's and Wenger's real legacy - we won't be able to hold on to the few decent players we have and we won't be able to attract replacements. These greedy bastards are sitting on 200 mill while the prestige drains out of the club. They are doing real and potentially long lasting damage now.

Greedy, lying, bastards. And that very much includes Wenger who, through no coincidence whatsoever, has been one of the chief beneficiaries of this slow, complacent collapse.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2017, 12:02 PM
TY is great in a loveable retard kind of way, he's harmless really. That Chris guy though, I'm glad he's fucked off because his attitude after any decent result was to dig out the fans who want a change, the sickening hubris of it is exactly the kind of thing that has driven a wedge between the fans. Poision.

Ty paints himself as a "real fan", because according to him you back the manager, you back the club, no matter what. That's his definition of being a fan. He's also quick to provide cover for his deity Wenger. Really, watch the guy when he speaks to Wenger through the car window having stood around hours for the privilege. He walks away as if he's just received communion. His own personal Christ driving away from the scene of the latest calamity. And I don't think these Wenger fans are in the minority. I think a small and very vocal group on social media makes it seem that way, but there's still very little protest in the stadium. We'll see on Tuesday. Let's see how the Arsenal fan base protests. I bet it's going to be pitiful.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Moh is getting on my nerves, so many words for someone with nothing to say.

Saying the Wenger protests are too specific, and that the time for change campaign died on its arse was really good even though it died on its arse because people are thinking "change how?".

You can't hound out the majority shareholder, this guy literally doesn't give a fuck about the fans. And when one man is in total control of everything from a football aspect it's that one man who bares the brunt of things.

I watched that one too. Moh is like a political version of Ty. When you dig through his snowjob he tends to look at thing from every angle bar the football one. He's the classic, "Be careful what you wish for", apologist.

Xhaka Can’t
05-03-2017, 01:20 PM

I'm not so sure now.

When others left towards the end of the financial constraints there was light at the end of the tunnel.

That light is gone. What hope can you see for the future of this Club?

What can anyone see that offers hope?

Has anyone any confidence the owner is going to offer us hope?

The Board?

The Manager?

The players?

There is nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing!

If we were a suicide cult, now is the fucking time.

Anyone begrudging Alexis getting the fuck out, needs to have a word with themselves.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2017, 02:23 PM
Can't think of a valid reason to carry on watching if Alexis leaves. He's the only guy at the club worth the effort. Can you imagine watching yesterday's first half performance 38 times next season? In fact 38 x 2 halves. That, 76 times not including cup non-performances. Not really possible.

Xhaka Can’t
05-03-2017, 03:08 PM
We won't have to imagine it next season.

We could have built a team around this guy. Absolute world class. The only player that would comfortably make the Invincibles team.

The only one.

And yesterday.

In this shit show of a team.

He didn't even make the starting lineup.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Actually had a discussion with a pro Wenger individual on Twitter just now, these people!

The guy was saying that if Wenger goes the bullies win, and I replied I don't consider chanting Wenger out or bringing banners to the ground bullying. And so he responds what about the banners saying I hope he dies, well present me evidence of that and I'll condemn it. What he presents is evidence of a gob shite saying he hopes Iwobi gets cancer. So in your mind these pricks are representative of everyone who wants Wenger gone, can't answer that.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-03-2017, 03:24 PM
I'm not so sure now.

When others left towards the end of the financial constraints there was light at the end of the tunnel.

That light is gone. What hope can you see for the future of this Club?

What can anyone see that offers hope?

Has anyone any confidence the owner is going to offer us hope?

The Board?

The Manager?

The players?

There is nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing!

If we were a suicide cult, now is the fucking time.

Anyone begrudging Alexis getting the fuck out, needs to have a word with themselves.

Even with the other players it's not that they wanted to go it's where they went

If Alexis goes to Chelsea or Man City than he is a cunt, if he goes back to Spain or goes to PSG than yeah you can't blame him.

Marc Overmars
05-03-2017, 03:33 PM
Actually had a discussion with a pro Wenger individual on Twitter just now, these people!

The guy was saying that if Wenger goes the bullies win, and I replied I don't consider chanting Wenger out or bringing banners to the ground bullying. And so he responds what about the banners saying I hope he dies, well present me evidence of that and I'll condemn it. What he presents is evidence of a gob shite saying he hopes Iwobi gets cancer. So in your mind these pricks are representative of everyone who wants Wenger gone, can't answer that.

The bullies win. :lol:

For some people it really is Arsene FC.

Globalgunner
05-03-2017, 03:39 PM
I dunno if there is any point believing any of the shit that comes out of Wengers mouth nowadays but yesterday was another watershed for Wengers knows theorists.

He claimed he dropped Sanchex to play the long ball.
Did anyone see any evidence of that?. Longball to who?. Giroud, who couldnt beat a ten year old in a sprint even if you gave him the temptation of a lingerie model waiting by the goal?. Conveniently Giroud was injured 15 mins in so that no doubt will be his excuse.

Does Wenger do tactics?. No No and No!

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2017, 03:50 PM
I dunno if there is any point believing any of the shit that comes out of Wengers mouth nowadays but yesterday was another watershed for Wengers knows theorists.

He claimed he dropped Sanchex to play the long ball.
Did anyone see any evidence of that?. Longball to who?. Giroud, who couldnt beat a ten year old in a sprint even if you gave him the temptation of a lingerie model waiting by the goal?. Conveniently Giroud was injured 15 mins in so that no doubt will be his excuse.

Does Wenger do tactics?. No No and No!

Wenger is showing signs of being mentally ill. His flustered nonsense trying to explain his irrational team selection is one example of his condition. His contradictory excuses are another. Yesterday he said we were poor in the first half not because of his ridiculous team selection and lack of tactics, but because we hadn't played in while. A few weeks from now he'll be moaning about the players being tired because they have played too many games. Before the match he pointedly refused to accept even soft questions about his own personal performance. He thinks he's beyond all such questioning. He takes no responsibility for the catalogue of predictable shit performance we've seen this season and for season after season beforehand. It's always somebody else's fault. Tired players, bad referees, the fixture schedule, the finances of other clubs, Wenger's excuses are in regular supply but long past the sell by date. He makes mistakes and then goes out of his way to repeat them over and over again. It looks a lot like mental illness to me. It can happen with older people, especially those under stress.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-03-2017, 03:59 PM

For me it's indicative of people who can't bear to admit they are wrong they know they can't defend the man anymore so they come up with straw man arguments.
Of course there are people who want Wenger out who are cunts, but it's rather tangential to the argument.
I used to think DT was a cunt, it wasn't so much his argument it was just the fact that he was an inarticulate gob shite. I'll give him credit to say I think he comes across much better of late, and when Arsenal fan TV did that Gary Neville thing he came across as the best representative of the fans opinions by a country mile.

selassie
05-03-2017, 04:10 PM
Wenger on the display yesterday, taken from Arsenal.com

on the display…
I felt in the first half we suffered from a lack of rhythm and competition, which I thought would happen. But it was a game of two halves. In the second half we responded very well and could have come back to 2-2. I felt we were a bit unlucky and a bit unlucky with some decisions as well. So overall, that’s what the game was today.
Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20170304/-we-lacked-rhythm-and-competition-#W20T7skmdwUlDqa0.99

So if Wenger was expecting us to lack rhythm and competition yesterday did he not have a game plan to try and keep Liverpool quiet for the first 45 minutes? Surely if he really knew we were going to be slow out of the blocks why didn't he tell them to stay compact and be tactically astute in the first half. I didn't see the game yesterday but from the highlights I have seen, in the first half we were a complete mess tactically and defensively, in fact we looked bent out of shape pretty much the entire game.

Globalgunner
05-03-2017, 04:13 PM

You can see that even the average Joe takes a lot of his cues from politicians. This is the same type of obfuscation that you get from MPs when they want to defend an indefensible position that they would like to take back but cant without looking like the morons they are. "We will stay the course and see our policies through despite the irrational criticism of naysayers"

Globalgunner
05-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Wenger on the display yesterday, taken from Arsenal.com

So if Wenger was expecting us to lack rhythm and competition yesterday did he not have a game plan to try and keep Liverpool quiet for the first 45 minutes? Surely if he really knew we were going to be slow out of the blocks why didn't he tell them to stay compact and be tactically astute in the first half. I didn't see the game yesterday but from the highlights I have seen, in the first half we were a complete mess tactically and defensively, in fact we looked bent out of shape pretty much the entire game.

More nonsensical gobbledygook from a manager who watched his players get their collective bells run for 45mins and had no answer till he brought on the only weapon available to him sitting all the while on the bench

AFC Leveller
06-03-2017, 09:40 AM
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17155946_750702488420118_5856658298076456817_n.png ?oh=cf33518e550253948e2e389998f80bec&oe=593A5F96

Even Giroud has had enough and is on ArsenalFan TV ranting