View Full Version : Arsenal vs Bayern Munich. 7th March. 19:45

Pages : 1 [2]

Munchies
07-03-2017, 09:27 PM
We want 10!!!

THERE IT IS!

GP
It was all going so well until the ref decided to line his pockets.

McNamara That Ghost...
Double figures. :haha:

Fucking hell.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:28 PM
We want 10!!!

Really? What do we want 10? For what purpose? The ref has removed all culpability for Wenger tonight, so all that's left is pride and the reputation of the club. Why would we want 10? Do we want Wenger out so bad we're prepared to blow up the thing we claim he's ruining? If that's the case, just let him ruin it while we relax. He'll do a better job than us anyway.

But tonight - fuck UEAF - I hope something unspeakably bad befalls everyone associated with them.

Maestro
sending off or not, this is fucking embarrassing, at least fucking limit the damage. why do we revel in total humiliation.

Power n Glory
Wow. I take it back. We had a sending off but for fucks sakes guys. Show some pride.

Marc Overmars
1-5 three times in a row against them. :lol:

Could yet be worse

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:29 PM
It was all going so well until the ref decided to line his pockets.

Yeah, but that's not what the story is going to be. The cunts on BT are already pretending it's 11 vs 11 and we're so bad we're 5-1 down. No mention of the cheating foreign cunts.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Wow. I take it back. We had a sending off but for fucks sakes guys. Show some pride.

This is Bayern Munich. 10 vs 11. The UEFA cunt knew what he was doing.

RomfordPele
07-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Really? What do we want 10? For what purpose? The ref has removed all culpability for Wenger tonight, so all that's left is pride and the reputation of the club. Why would we want 10? Do we want Wenger out so bad we're prepared to blow up the thing we claim he's ruining? If that's the case, just let him ruin it while we relax. He'll do a better job than us anyway.

But tonight - fuck UEAF - I hope something unspeakably bad befalls everyone associated with them.

If this doesn't make Wenger's position untenable then we might as well pack up and go home. He's done.

And that's the only consolation tonight.

Özim

The ref didn't make us concede 5, even with 10 men that's embarrassing especially after all the words before the match about showing pride. Ah well just another match. Awful team awful manager, awful club.

GP
I hope they have a safe trip back...

I sure hope there's no air disaster in Munich...

Niall_Quinn
1-5

Vidal

Beyond tragic

Yeah. 30 mill and we didn't even bid.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:31 PM
I hope they have a safe trip back...

I sure hope there's no air disaster in Munich...

I'd be so sad if their jet crashed into the Euro parliament.

fakeyank
07-03-2017, 09:32 PM

I think 10 goals is a good summary of how horrible we have been for a decade. I am not going to go into conspiracy theories of refs lining pockets. And yes, we want Wenger out so bad that we are ready to take some hit to the clubs reputation.

Globalgunner
This shit only happens to 1 team in Europe consistently. Its not UEFA who bestowed this clown on us. Next season the exact same thing will happen if Wenger is here. We bring this misery on ourselves. Sometimes it is a matter of our reputation preceding us. If we are known all around Europe as fuck ups. Then fucking us up becomes instinctive. We are nobodies.

Power n Glory

No. No. This is embarrassing. Damage limitation. Where is the leadership. Bould and Wenger are just sitting there. Organisation has gone out the window. Where is the pride?

Niall_Quinn
The ref didn't make us concede 5, even with 10 men that's embarrassing especially after all the words before the match about showing pride. Ah well just another match. Awful team awful manager, awful club.

Oh come on. Yes we want Wenger out. Yes, it has been a shit show for 10 years. But we're fans. There are enough cunts who are going to gloat after this. We don't need to be part of that.

Özim
Be a nice little early Christmas surprise if we woke up to Wengers resignaton tomorrow.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:33 PM
FFS! What's going on? Why hasn't somebody taking the repressibility for planting their studs right into that cheating cunt Lewandowski's vagina?

Will nobody in this team do what needs to be done?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 09:34 PM

Come on man give it up, the red was massively harsh as was not giving us a penalty, but even with ten men conceding five goals again??

At home NQ, At Home.....i can't even remember us conceding five goals at the emirates before.

Özim
Oh come on. Yes we want Wenger out. Yes, it has been a shit show for 10 years. But we're fans. There are enough cunts who are going to gloat after this. We don't need to be part of that.

As far as I'm concerned the worse the results, the more the pressure the more likely he is to walk, so I really don't care anymore.

Maestro
No. No. This is embarrassing. Damage limitation. Where is the leadership. Bould and Wenger are just sitting there. Organisation has gone out the window. Where is the pride?

exactly, this is shameful and hopefully the final nail in the coffin for Wumger.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Ironic the stadium and new money was going to help us compete with clubs like Bayern.

Yet here we are, against Bayern, with our heaviest ever defeat at the Emirates.

fakeyank
Be a nice little early Christmas surprise if we woke up to Wengers resignaton tomorrow.

I will gladly take another beating by Lincoln town for that possibility! :pray:

Niall_Quinn
I think 10 goals is a good summary of how horrible we have been for a decade. I am not going to go into conspiracy theories of refs lining pockets. And yes, we want Wenger out so bad that we are ready to take some hit to the clubs reputation.

It wasn't the ref. It was the clearly bent UEFA cunt. If you aren't even prepared to consider corruption fro an organisation run for so long by Sepp Blatter then... well I don't know. It WAS corruption. AS USUAL. This is what they do.

Marc Overmars
Mercifully, its over

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Two sets of tennis, er what tennis matches does Darren Fletcher watch?

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Ref - die please.

UEFA cunt - die please.

Lewandcheatski - you ain't all that are you mate?

Robben - as always, die!

LDG
07-03-2017, 09:37 PM
What a fucking mess.

Letters
07-03-2017, 09:37 PM
I would 10-2 be an Arsenal fan right now.

RomfordPele
07-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Meh. We are nothing if not consistent.

Now fuck off kroenke, get out of our club.

Xhaka Can’t
FFS! What's going on? Why hasn't somebody taking the repressibility for planting their studs right into that cheating cunt Lewandowski's vagina?

Will nobody in this team do what needs to be done?

We will never ever stand up and be counted.

Personally, I'd take the first fucking opportunity to take the refs head off with the ball.

Niall_Quinn
Come on man give it up, the red was massively harsh as was not giving us a penalty, but even with ten men conceding five goals again??

At home NQ, At Home.....i can't even remember us conceding five goals at the emirates before.

Football is so bent now. And okay, our greedy bastards are all part of that. It's about the money. Tonight the bets went against us so the UEFA cunt changed the rules so he could swing the score. Happy Asian bookies.

Perhaps you don't believe that. And yet you believe that human beings are inherently corrupt.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:39 PM
We will never ever stand up and be counted.

Personally, I'd take the first fucking opportunity to take the refs head off with the ball.

The only thing that needs to be said is, why did I use the word repressibility? In some ways I probably meant responsibility.

Letters
07-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Why do you watch any football if you believe that NQ?
If you believe that then it's no better than WWE

selassie
07-03-2017, 09:40 PM
How much more proof do we need? We are the laughing stock of CL, the whipping boys...the best losers.

Power n Glory
07-03-2017, 09:41 PM
It's a humiliating result. Yes, the ref was a cheating cunt but we really rolled over after that decision. I never usually feel embarrassed by a result but this is it.

Özim
07-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Top 4 chumps, we're just there to make up the numbers every every year, we're a fine example of everything that is wrong with the CL.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:42 PM
How much more proof do we need? We are the laughing stock of CL, the whipping boys...the best losers.

No, no, no. That game was rigged. We can't include that game in any overall judgement of Arsenal, the board or the manager. Minus that game, of course, Wenger out, Kroenke fuck off. But let's not use that cheatfest as extra ammunition because it would be dishonest. Like the UEFA cunt who I really hope doesn't die.

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 09:43 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2e58gn9.png

Özim
Talked a good game before the match, but once down to 10, they rolled over faster than a barrel going down a mountain. There's zero pride or passion in this team, needs to be dismantled.

Xhaka Can’t

I believe it is bent. I just hope that the match I'm watching isn't. But the evidence just keeps building that it is. Do you seriously believe the bent fucks governing the sport are interested in it being clean?

Niall_Quinn

You think the Walcott decision was correct and so was the Lewandpleasedon'tsuddenlydieyoucunt decision was correct?

Poor you.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:44 PM
There are some people here who aren't Arsenal fans.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 09:44 PM
Football is so bent now. And okay, our greedy bastards are all part of that. It's about the money. Tonight the bets went against us so the UEFA cunt changed the rules so he could swing the score. Happy Asian bookies.

Perhaps you don't believe that. And yet you believe that human beings are inherently corrupt.

I don't believe all human beings are inherently corrupt, i believe all human beings are inherently capable of it given the right circumstance, but i also put my faith in a little thing called evidence and your being aggrieved at bad decisions isn't evidence.

But i'm afraid you've missed the point, even if we were to assume corruption that accounts for the penalty and the red card, it does not account for our biggest defeat at the Emirates

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 09:45 PM
It was a shit decision but if we had any pride we would have been compact at the back and limited the damage.

Bayern didn't even get out of first gear, we gifted them all the goals because we're a sorry excuse for a "top" team.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:45 PM
I'm fucking doomed. I still get so wound up by this, so involved. Those cunts have me hook line and wallet. And they know it.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:47 PM
It was a shit decision but if we had any pride we would have been compact at the back and limited the damage.

Bayern didn't even get out of first gear, we gifted them all the goals because we're a sorry excuse for a "top" team.

Look!

It didn't rain.

Seriously though, since when has Wenger adjusted his game to suit the circumstances. We were done as soon as we went down to 10 and nothing, least of all Wenger, as going to change that. That's why he has to go. But IO'm not going to get on his case tonight. He may deserve it but the cheating overrides his incompetence.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 09:47 PM
I don't believe all human beings are inherently corrupt, i believe all human beings are inherently capable of it given the right circumstance, but i also put my faith in a little thing called evidence and your being aggrieved at bad decisions isn't evidence.

How about the evidence presented by your own eyes?

How about the fact that the governance of the game is full of so many corrupt crooks that have been racketeering,bribing and outright stealing?

Half (and I'm being fucking generous here) of them should be in prison.

Power n Glory
07-03-2017, 09:48 PM
No, no, no. That game was rigged. We can't include that game in any overall judgement of Arsenal, the board or the manager. Minus that game, of course, Wenger out, Kroenke fuck off. But let's not use that cheatfest as extra ammunition because it would be dishonest. Like the UEFA cunt who I really hope doesn't die.

Yes you can. The sending off was unfair but once again, when we're dealt something that's not in the script we can't dig deep and fight. Wenger and Bould just sat there. The players just kept going forward and looked confused about what to do. At least put u[p a valiant display by defending hard and not allowing another goal in.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Look!

It didn't rain.

Seriously though, since when has Wenger adjusted his game to suit the circumstances. We were done as soon as we went down to 10 and nothing, least of all Wenger, as going to change that. That's why he has to go. But IO'm not going to get on his case tonight. He may deserve it but the cheating overrides his incompetence.

It's not even about Wenger tonight. The players embarrassed themselves by pulling their shorts down and letting Bayern have their way.

The Cesc led team from 07-11 weren't great but they were never smashed to pieces like this.

Letters
I believe it is bent. I just hope that the match I'm watching isn't. But the evidence just keeps building that it is. Do you seriously believe the bent fucks governing the sport are interested in it being clean?

I like to think things are honest but accept it probably isn't.
Was it the Hull FA Cup Final where we had about 4 pretty clear penalties and none were given and it seemed for all the world that the ref was doing everything to stop us winning.
I can't talk sensibly about tonight's game because I saw no point in watching but if the other NQ (can one of you change your name by the way?! :lol:) thinks it's so endemic then I don't know why he bothers watching.
I don't remember him ever saying he thinks anything is fixed in our favour, why would it always be against us?

Niall_Quinn

But i'm afraid you've missed the point, even if we were to assume corruption that accounts for the penalty and the red card, it does not account for our biggest defeat at the Emirates

Wow, so you are afraid of free will and free choice? That's the whole essence of life.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Funny how both times Kos leaves the pitch we collapse and concede 4.

Yeah, Kos is our problem. :coffee:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
How about the evidence presented by your own eyes?

How about the fact that the governance of the game is full of so many corrupt crooks that have been racketeering,bribing and outright stealing?

Half (and I'm being fucking generous here) of them should be in prison.

Corruption in football is not evidence of this specific game being rigged, unless you are saying all games are rigged...apart from the ones we win :rolleyes:

I get emotions are running high, but getting upset about a bad decision and pretending you know for a fact it's based on a dodgy betting syndicate makes you look silly

Niall_Quinn
I like to think things are honest but accept it probably isn't.
Was it the Hull FA Cup Final where we had about 4 pretty clear penalties and none were given and it seemed for all the world that the ref was doing everything to stop us winning.
I can't talk sensibly about tonight's game because I saw no point in watching but if the other NQ (can one of you change your name by the way?! :lol:) thinks it's so endemic then I don't know why he bothers watching.
I don't remember him ever saying he thinks anything is fixed in our favour, why would it always be against us?

Because I like punching people.

selassie

NQ, yes the Kos sending off was ridiculous and yes up until the sending off we were playing fairly well but let's not kid ourselves here..the tie was lost in Munich a couple of weeks ago.

We were too open with 10 men, it was schoolboy stuff....comical, laughable...but it happens with us a lot.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:52 PM
Corruption in football is not evidence of this specific game being rigged, unless you are saying all games are rigged...apart from the ones we win :rolleyes:

I get emotions are running high, but getting upset about a bad decision and pretending you know for a fact it's based on a dodgy betting syndicate makes you look silly

Just GTFO. This game was rigged.

Seriously? Come on!

The ref makes a decision and the UEFA cunt steps in and overrules?

Okay then - WTF would constitute a rigged game for you?

Letters
07-03-2017, 09:53 PM
You think the Walcott decision was correct and so was the Lewandpleasedon'tsuddenlydieyoucunt decision was correct?

Poor you.

Well, I didn't see it tonight but by all accounts no, the decisions were not correct.
But that doesn't mean they were got wrong deliberately.
I'm sure corruption goes on but I wouldn't bother watching a sport which was as fixed as you alledge. What would be the point?

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 09:53 PM

Where have I mentioned a betting syndicate? But sure, why not this one?

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:54 PM
The previously English guy who now appears to be a kraut cunt wonders why Arsenal collapsed?

Hey KRAUT! Maybe it's because your Euro queers were the officials. Ever thought of that, you traitor scumbag who should be killed?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Wow, so you are afraid of free will and free choice? That's the whole essence of life.

Not really sure where you derive that from, i'm not saying people are unable to avoid being corrupt...it's clearly a choice....but avarice and self interest are there within all of us....don't try and make it out to be something extraordinary when it's something banal.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 09:56 PM

Im not saying for definite it's not, i'm just saying when you are asserting that it is the burden of proof is on you

Globalgunner
Why would UEFA have an anti Arsenal agenda?. It just doesnt make any sense. We all know that another 10 seasons we will be seeing the same thing as the last 10. Who is it in EUEFA that holds a grudge that long?

Niall_Quinn

I mentioned it and I stick by it. That's what ALL football is about these days. Come on guys - "I bet responsibly", it's spouted before every kick-off. No such thing as betting responsibly in a rigged game. You really thing the bookies are leaving things to chance. :haha:

Maths!

Corruption!

Power n Glory
07-03-2017, 09:57 PM
You lot can fuck off with the long winded philosophy tonight.

Özim

They would make more money if Arsenal won for a start, the whole idea today was about corruption is utter nonsense, we're not good or big enough for that.

Niall_Quinn
Why would UEFA have an anti Arsenal agenda?. It just doesnt make any sense. We all know that another 10 seasons we will be seeing the same thing as the last 10 in EUE. Who is it in EUEFA that holds a grudge that long?

Not anti-Arsenal. Pro crime.

Özim
I mentioned it and I stick by it. That's what ALL football is about these days. Come on guys - "I bet responsibly", it's spouted before every kick-off. No such thing as betting responsibly in a rigged game. You really thing the bookies are leaving things to chance. :haha:

Maths!

Corruption!

A rigged game would have been us winning, far more money in it if that happened. For a start we're rubbish so beating Bayern would have been a modern day miracle :lol:

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:58 PM
They would make more money if Arsenal won for a start, the whole idea today was about corruption is utter nonsense, we're not good or big enough for that.

We were NEVER winning. But how about a big score?

Certainly rigged. No doubt.

Niall_Quinn
A rigged game would have been us winning, far more money in it if that happened. For a start we're rubbish so beating Bayern would have been a modern day miracle :lol:

????

really?

You think that's what chinks bet on? Go and check.

LDG
Well, I didn't see it tonight but by all accounts no, the decisions were not correct.
But that doesn't mean they were got wrong deliberately.
I'm sure corruption goes on but I wouldn't bother watching a sport which was as fixed as you alledge. What would be the point?

The reason he watches is the same reason we're all always here. We're eternal optimists. We want to believe all will come good. We want to believe WE will win through, against all of the odds, the corruption, the doping, the haters, the cheats and the cunts like Robben.

We're tribal, and it's not just black and white.

All you can do is try and disengage as much as possible, to make the sick feeling go away a bit.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 09:59 PM
Im not saying for definite it's not, i'm just saying when you are asserting that it is the burden of proof is on you

The governance of the sport and what I saw, and see time and time again.

The sport is run by crooks at International and European level. When the English FA is the shining example of 'probity' in the game, you know its fucked up.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 09:59 PM
Just GTFO. This game was rigged.

Seriously? Come on!

The ref makes a decision and the UEFA cunt steps in and overrules?

Okay then - WTF would constitute a rigged game for you?

You need to stop drinking the whiskey you find down the back of your couch fella, you're the one saying it's definitely rigged....and you've provided inferences and not evidence.

I'm not saying it's definitely not rigged i'm just asking for a bit more solid fact than "the uefa guy override the decision ipso facto" to say it is

Özim
07-03-2017, 10:00 PM
We were NEVER winning. But how about a big score?

Certainly rigged. No doubt.

How about it? It happened in the 1st leg so hardly that unexpected, sorry that's just plainly not corruption, it's a ref getting a decision wrong (maybe) and us collapsing like a house of cards, we don't need any help to do that either, it's happened often enough.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 10:01 PM
The governance of the sport and what I saw, and see time and time again.

The sport is run by crooks at International and European level. When the English FA is the shining example of 'probity' in the game, you know its fucked up.

That's not evidence that this specific game was rigged. You can believe it's rigged if you like that's your perrogative

But both you and your namesake are insisting this to me, and having a go at me for suggesting that the capitulation after the penalty had nothing to do with anything other than our pathetic mentality.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:01 PM
You need to stop drinking the whiskey you find down the back of your couch fella, you're the one saying it's definitely rigged....and you've provided inferences and not evidence.

I'm not saying it's definitely not rigged i'm just asking for a bit more solid fact than "the uefa guy override the decision ipso facto" to say it is

Evidence?

Wait a sec - I'll get the UEFA cunt to admit it. Just give me a minute. I'm sure he'll play along.

Apparently he claims he didn't cheat! I'm shocked.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 10:02 PM

Jesus. It is not the whole idea about today. I fucking hate what Wenger is doing to the club. But I hate even more, the cheating and corruption that is clearly on show.

And yes, I hate it too when it goes in our favour. I've never failed to call out a shit decision in our favour.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:03 PM
I'm 100% behind Wenger tonight and I'm glad he's slaughtering the cheats who love Asian cock. Just for tonight though. tomorrow he can fuck off.

But fair's fair. Wenger is more ours than the Asian cunts who run our game.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Fuck off Lineker

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:04 PM

Also, I will never stop drinking whisky (spell it right) so stop trying to trick me.

Power n Glory
07-03-2017, 10:07 PM
NQ - get a hold of yourself. We don't need anymore embarrassment.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Fuck off Lineker

My post changed again.

It really is very silly. If you left my post in place I'd look the idiot. Now YOU look the idiot for your censorship.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:10 PM
NQ - get a hold of yourself. We don't need anymore embarrassment.

NO

I'm reaching a pint where I'm prepared to do what needs to be done to ensure a level playing field.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 10:11 PM
My post changed again.

It really is very silly. If you left my post in place I'd look the idiot. Now YOU look the idiot for your censorship.

Either way NQ looks the tard.

I'm fine with that.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Guys, this is the bit that those cancerous journalists don't even begin to grasp. Us normal people have very, very little in life. Some of us don't even have a gym membership. Yeah, I mean something more that illusion.

Just give us one game between Arsenal and Bayern Munich - would you, you cunts who deserve to die?

No, you can't even give us that.

Okay then. examine history. You know what happens next.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:17 PM
What I don't get is we had already lost. So why not just play the game as it's supposed to be played? Will you not even give us an inch?

Okay then, so be it. You chose.

AndI'm not just talking about football.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Fuck off Lineker

:gp:

He loves it. And we gave it to him.

We are in serious trouble at this club.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Ladies and gents.

Roll up, roll up.

Next up. Massive cheating for Barca in the PSG match.

Letters
07-03-2017, 10:31 PM
The reason he watches is the same reason we're all always here. We're eternal optimists. We want to believe all will come good.
Seriously? You and others have spent most of the season WUMming at my hope that this season would be different as if the idea that waiting till a bit later than September to judge the season is ludicrous. Now, clearly, it isn't going to be different but I don't see much evidence of eternal optimism on here.

With a game with this much money sloshing around there is bound to be corruption but refs are going to make honest mistakes too, I've no idea how you tell the difference. And if it was all as rigged as NQ claims then I honestly wouldn't bother. I hardly bother anyway tbh but when I do it's in the belief, or hope, that games in general are not rigged. If I really thought they were then there'd be no point at all.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:32 PM
Seriously? You and others have spent most of the season WUMming at my hope that this season would be different as if the idea that waiting till a bit later than September to judge the season is ludicrous. Now, clearly, it isn't going to be different but I don't see much evidence of eternal optimism on here.

With a game with this much money sloshing around there is bound to be corruption but refs are going to make honest mistakes too, I've no idea how you tell the difference. And if it was all as rigged as NQ claims then I honestly wouldn't bother. I hardly bother anyway tbh but when I do it's in the belief, or hope, that games in general are not rigged. If I really thought they were then there'd be no point at all.

Just lay down then? Take it up the arse? Like a trooper?

Letters
07-03-2017, 10:33 PM
NO

I'm reaching a pint.
You certainly are!

Letters
07-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Just lay down then? Take it up the arse? Like my mum?
Fixed your post.

But seriously, what can we do about it? In fact switching off probably is the best thing to do.
While the money keeps rolling in the incentive for corruption remains.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:37 PM
You certainly are!

So what? You think I lose all memory because I down a pint? Think again. You wouldn't even begin to twig what I am talking about. But some do. Provided that "some" amount to 10%, we are in business and our activity will best your inactivity any day, and every day.

Expect us.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Just lay down then? Take it up the arse? Like a trooper?

Like our defence tonight?

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Like our defence tonight?

Are you calling me Mustafi?

That's fighting talk!

LDG
07-03-2017, 10:46 PM

I think we're realists as well! Realistically we all knew what would happen, as it had happenned over and over, so that even the blind would see it.

People took the piss (not WUMming, because nobody was trying to wind you up), because it was obvious to all what was going to happen and you tried to make out you were the sensible and reasonable one.

But yes. Deapite being realists, every football fan wants to believe. Head and heart mate. Heart says we will, head says no fucking way. Curse of being emotially attached to your club.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:54 PM
I think we're realists as well! Realistically we all knew what would happen, as it had happenned over and over, so that even the blind would see it.

People took the piss (not WUMming, because nobody was trying to wind you up), because it was obvious to all what was going to happen and you tried to make out you were the sensible and reasonable one.

But yes. Deapite being realists, every football fan wants to believe. Head and heart mate. Heart says we will, head says no fucking way. Curse of being emotially attached to your club.

You're trying to explain the fan thing.

It can't be explained. Only felt.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 10:57 PM
headlines- Arsenal humiliated again as Bayern put in another five-star performance to dump Wenger out of the Champions League.

And there was I thinking the headlines wold be, "Corrupt UEFA can't help cheating even though result was in the bag."

GP
08-03-2017, 04:50 PM
I would 10-2 be an Arsenal fan right now.

I 10-2 agree