PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal vs Bayern Munich. 7th March. 19:45

Pages : [1] 2

Marc Overmars
06-03-2017, 08:47 AM
Empty seats and plenty of disdain hopefully. :pray:

It will probably just resemble something from the Norwich game last year though knowing the Emirates crowd.

Letters
06-03-2017, 09:18 AM
4-0

GP
06-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Hope Wenger dies the fucking french cunt.

4-1

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 09:43 AM

4-1

I don't think he's even French. I bet he's a Jew.

AFC Leveller
06-03-2017, 09:47 AM
There are protests planned but nothing will happen as usual, there are loads of tourists/bored people who would fancy going especially if tickets are sold below face value.

1-3, Robben, Muller and Alcantra.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 09:52 AM
There are protests planned but nothing will happen as usual, there are loads of tourists/bored people who would fancy going especially if tickets are sold below face value.

1-3, Robben, Muller and Alcantra.

Yeah, protests. Somebody will take out a banner and all the tourists will start screaming and shouting that it's disrespectful.

Letters
06-03-2017, 12:18 PM

4-1

3-0 with the 3rd coming in the 88th minute.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 12:25 PM
My mental impairment says 1-1, the functioning part of my brain says 1-4. I see no indication we'll be able to pick up the performance levels and compete with Bayern. Our performances have been getting steadily worse as the weeks drag on. We have precisely the wrong man in charge to galvanise the team and send them out with at least some belief. I just hope, for the reputation of the club, we don't get slaughtered by an embarrassingly big score line because that's very possible if, as has been the case so many times this season, we can't be arsed to turn up. If the players go into the game accepting we have already lost and are out (which we are but you still can't approach a game that way) we'll be annihilated.

Marc Overmars
06-03-2017, 12:29 PM
I don't think we'll lose but that's probably more to do with complacency from Bayern. Like it was in the Allianz a few years ago when we won 0-2.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Is the stubborn old git going to double down and drop Alexis again? He's still insisting he got the decision right on Saturday. Or is he going to chuck the game and field a weakened team? Maybe save players for the Save My Arse crunch game against mighty Lincoln?

Letters
06-03-2017, 01:22 PM
My mental impairment
I KNEW it!

fakeyank
06-03-2017, 02:36 PM
I hope Bayern humiliate us.

Oh, and I hope that the stadium is empty.

Letters
06-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Yeah, well I hope the stadium collapses and buries Wenger and the board and kills them all!

#FourYorkshiremen #Luxury.

fakeyank
06-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Yeah, well I hope the stadium collapses and buries Wenger and the board and kills them all!

:lol:

I was looking at it more realistically, but I am completely on-board with what you are saying.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 03:21 PM

I hope they don't die straight away, I hope they suffer.

GP
06-03-2017, 03:27 PM
I hope there's a cataclysmic event and the whole of europe is wiped off the map.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-03-2017, 03:35 PM

The board won't be there

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 03:44 PM
I hope there's a cataclysmic event and the whole of europe is wiped off the map.

Apart from the UK, which isn't part of Europe anyway so that's fine.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 03:45 PM
The board won't be there

We could use money to lure them.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Except we don't have any money because they have it all.

Letters
06-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Right...

I hope that half way through the second half the sun turns into a red giant, engulfs the Earth and the other inner planets and kills us all.

And then Wenger signs a new contract.

:sulk:

Letters
06-03-2017, 03:48 PM
We could use money to lure them.

:lol: Trail of £50 notes should do it.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-03-2017, 03:52 PM
Right...

I hope that half way through the second half the sun turns into a red giant, engulfs the Earth and the other inner planets and kills us all.

And then Wenger signs a new contract.

:sulk:

You could just get someone to dick about with the Giant Hadron Collider

Letters
06-03-2017, 04:09 PM
Hadrons Out!

Marc Overmars
06-03-2017, 06:03 PM
Ginger Chris from AFTV has tweeted that he's going to be leading a pro-Wenger march tomorrow. :haha:

He must be on the wind up surely? If he's legit then he should probably take some security with him.

https://twitter.com/thearsenalchris/status/838792489037410309

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Ginger Chris from AFTV has tweeted that he's going to be leading a pro-Wenger march tomorrow. :haha:

He must be on the wind up surely? If he's legit then he should probably take some security with him.

I suppose he has to support his dad.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 07:08 PM
I wonder will the club be sending out its goons to confiscate banners again? For safety, you understand?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-03-2017, 07:31 PM

Stockholm Syndrome is a very weird condition.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Stockholm Syndrome is a very weird condition.

Chris Wenger, Ty and 10,000 chav and spud fans. Could get tasty.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 11:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WvyxDMrYZA

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2017, 11:32 PM
Ozil is still sick? Kidding me? If this guy doesn't turn up for the game the don't bother turning up for any more games.

Xhaka Can’t
06-03-2017, 11:58 PM
Ozil is still sick? Kidding me? If this guy doesn't turn up for the game the don't bother turning up for any more games.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=opk4x7jzRS4

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 10:22 AM
Apparently Cech and other players are frustrated that he has not be involved in the CL. Particularly given he is a CL winner with vast experience.

That's according to John Cunt. I mean Cross.

Letters
07-03-2017, 10:26 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=opk4x7jzRS4

I didn't have to click on that link to guess what it was :lol:

dostoy
07-03-2017, 02:06 PM
I hope Arsenal win this game because it MIGHT give a bit of confidence to the team but there is no chance whatsoever of winning 4-0.

I hope they do get into the top 4 this season as that is far more important than winning the fuck all cup.

The biggest thing by million miles is Wenger leaving at the end of the season.

If he is the manager next season, I will be a Man City fan as they have a top manager, a rich owner who spends a lot of money and who really wants to win, all the things that Arsenal don't have.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 02:21 PM
I hope Arsenal win this game because it MIGHT give a bit of confidence to the team but there is no chance whatsoever of winning 4-0.

I hope they do get into the top 4 this season as that is far more important than winning the fuck all cup.

The biggest thing by million miles is Wenger leaving at the end of the season.

If he is the manager next season, I will be a Man City fan as they have a top manager, a rich owner who spends a lot of money and who really wants to win, all the things that Arsenal don't have.

:wacko:

Letters
07-03-2017, 02:24 PM
:wacko:

:gp:

Letters
07-03-2017, 02:26 PM

Just support Celtic and be done with it :shrug:

dostoy
07-03-2017, 02:34 PM
I don't understand why you don't understand.

Letters
07-03-2017, 02:40 PM
I don't understand.
Agreed.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 02:41 PM
I don't understand why you don't understand.

If you could so easily swap over to a hated rival, then why are you so bothered about what goes on at Arsenal anyway? You can't be that invested.

Letters
07-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Is this the Judean People's Front?

dostoy
07-03-2017, 03:07 PM
It would not be easy but Man City are not hated by me, only the Spuds.

In the summer, if Arsenal get a new manager then winning the FA cup will be in the past but playing in the CL will be in the future and it then would easier to attract top players and then anything could happen.

If Wenger is the manager we all know what would happen, it would be the same as the last 10 seasons or more and I have had enough of all that.

If Wenger leaves, Arsenal can win the PL and the CL if they have a top manager in place or they could finish 10th in the PL, there is no chance they can win either of those with him as the manager.

Globalgunner
07-03-2017, 03:15 PM
The only question is who he selects and if we decide to go for it. I hope he starts with Welbz, Sanches and Perez. Ox and Elneny in mid for me. All our other midfield players are crap. Defence Picks itself.

My guess is that the coward, picks the same duff unit. Plays safe and waxes lyrical over a 1-1 draw.

"We showed great spiwit and togetherness"

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 03:29 PM
It would not be easy but Man City are not hated by me, only the Spuds..

No offence chief but i would not be that sorry to see you go

This is not like being a customer with one phone company and then changing to another, this is a football team

"It would not be easy" - it should be inconceivable

Jesus how old are you 15??.....do you buy Match and collect Panini stickers?

I've insultingly told Zim before to go and support Chelsea, but that's more to wind him up i don't expect him to actually do it.

dostoy
07-03-2017, 03:40 PM
I understand and I am not 15.

I have just had enough of the team not being anywhere near good enough which has been the story of the last 10 years at least, and it will continue whilst Wenger is the manager.

How will you feel if Wenger gets a new 3 year deal in June because you know the next 3 years will be the same old same old shit.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 03:43 PM
I understand and I am not 15.

I have just had enough of the team not being anywhere near good enough which has been the story of the last 10 years at least, and it will continue whilst Wenger is the manager.

How will you feel if Wenger gets a new 3 year deal in June because you know the next 3 years will be the same old same old shit.

I will lose interest in the club and will tune out more so than i have already, but what i will not do is start actively supporting one of Arsenal's rivals

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 04:12 PM
No offence chief but i would not be that sorry to see you go

This is not like being a customer with one phone company and then changing to another, this is a football team

"It would not be easy" - it should be inconceivable

Jesus how old are you 15??.....do you buy Match and collect Panini stickers?

I've insultingly told Zim before to go and support Chelsea, but that's more to wind him up i don't expect him to actually do it.

That's insulting to 15 year olds. By that age they are likely to be very loyal and entrenched like all of us.

Supporting another team FFS. :lol:
That's what a 6 year old does.

If Arsenal went bust so would my interest in the sport.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 04:19 PM
That's insulting to 15 year olds. By that age they are likely to be very loyal and entrenched like all of us.

Supporting another team FFS. :lol:
That's what a 6 year old does.

If Arsenal went bust so would my interest in the sport.

I would just support a local non league team, although i can see where you're coming from...my interest in the sport has been waning for a while

Letters
07-03-2017, 04:22 PM
I will lose interest in the club and will tune out more so than i have already, but what i will not do is start actively supporting one of Arsenal's rivals

:good:

I thought that my loss of interest in football was because of being a grown up now, and I do think that's a factor, but the whole Groundhog Day and obscene amounts of money sloshing around do make it hard to take much interest any more.
When Wenger goes things might get worse but at least I won't KNOW how it's going to go. As you all know even this season I was holding out some hope things may be different - what's the point if you have no hope at all? Right now I don't, so there is no point.

But I'm not going to go and find a "better" team, what kind of nonsense is that?!

Maestro
07-03-2017, 06:12 PM
sparing myself the agony and not watching the game, but will be following my media of choice which is GW of course and a bit of AFTV after the game

is there a live feed of the 10 man demonstration?

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 06:17 PM
You should watch it. It will be fun.

Maestro
07-03-2017, 06:22 PM
You should watch it. It will be fun.

MO you want to kill me off. I need little bit handbrake on fanaticism and exercise detachment right now. I get less irritated by Wumger when I don't watch the games.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 06:31 PM
I can't see us winning anyway but the awful thing is where as I'd see a win as a morale booster, Wenger will use it to cling on for dear life.

I don't want us to lose games I really don't, even tonight where it makes no difference but this is what it's coming to

I don't want to hate Wenger and I still don't, but I really, really resent him for this.

Maestro
07-03-2017, 06:36 PM
I can't see us winning anyway but the awful thing is where as I'd see a win as a morale booster, Wenger will use it to cling on for dear life.

I don't want us to lose games I really don't, even tonight where it makes no difference but this is what it's coming to

I don't want to hate Wenger and I still don't, but I really, really resent him for this.

Exactly how I'm feeling, really finding it hard to respect him anymore

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 06:37 PM
And Sol Campbell can fuck off

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 06:55 PM
I think we are such a sorry mess that even glorious failure is beyond us.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Poor old Lucas still can't get a game.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 07:04 PM
I think we are such a sorry mess that even glorious failure is beyond us.

Totally agree with you.

Just seen the lineup, it comes to something when I'm glad to see Ramsey in the side if it means an end to Coquelin playing

It will be totally ineffective as both Xhaka and Ramsey will both be pressed off the ball. Bayern know they've had a dodgy away record in the last few years so will want to go for the kill, I don't expect any mercy.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Never underestimate our ability to achieve glorious failure.

Globalgunner
07-03-2017, 07:26 PM
Ramsey.....and Walcott. Down to 9 men from the start. This will not be pretty. All Wumger needed was to include Giroud for the useless trioka to be complete.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 07:28 PM

I'm guessing he will be quite philosophical about it.

Munchies
07-03-2017, 07:30 PM
The Protest is getting coverage. Was mentioned on BT sport too

TONS of people

GET IN!!!!

Videos
https://twitter.com/LeeGunner82/status/839194789690150913

https://twitter.com/MrDtAFC/status/839182102864277505

WOW

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Never underestimate our ability to achieve glorious failure.

6-2 it is!

Munchies
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6VoMjiXQAIPIGs.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6VoG6YWYAAryc3.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6VoFfxWMAIGuxB.jpg

LDG

Of course.

I couldn't support anyone else but Arsenal. And as they're doing their very best to destroy everything that was our football club, you may as well just walk away from football. The game doesn't interest me at all, in itself. The only attachment was an emotional one.

Our glorious leaders have sold us down the river, whilst at the same time allowing incompetence and lack of ambiton seep into every facet of the football side of the club, allowing one man to indulge his masochistic ideals, because it suits their needs.

Fuckers.

I'd live us to win tonight and fuck over those chnts like Robben etc. But my hate for Robben is being overtaken buy hate for Kronke, his stooges, and the way they have ripped the soul from the club.

Wenger is just out of touch, and should have been gone a long time ago.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Of course.

I couldn't support anyone else but Arsenal. And as they're doing their very best to destroy everything that was our football club, you may as well just walk away from football. The game doesn't interest me at all, in itself. The only attachment was an emotional one.

Our glorious leaders have sold us down the river, whilst at the same time allowing incompetence and lack of ambiton seep into every facet of the football side of the club, allowing one man to indulge his masochistic ideals, because it suits their needs.

Fuckers.

I'd live us to win tonight and fuck over those chnts like Robben etc. But my hate for Robben is being overtaken buy hate for Kronke, his stooges, and the way they have ripped the soul from the club.

Wenger is just out of touch, and should have been gone a long time ago.

At least he isn't fat.

GP
07-03-2017, 07:37 PM
At least he isn't fat.

I am :)

GP
07-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Welbeck injured in the warmup :haha:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 07:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6VoMjiXQAIPIGs.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6VoG6YWYAAryc3.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6VoFfxWMAIGuxB.jpg

I know it's an old one, but would still love it if someone came with a "down with this sort of thing" placard

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Welbeck injured in the warmup :haha:

You're kidding?

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Still doing the queer light show I see.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 07:43 PM
For fuck sake...replaces him with Giroud!!!!

Has Lucas been poking his daughter?

Globalgunner
You're kidding?

He`s not Giroud is there

GP
You're kidding?

Giroud starts. 6 man bench.

Globalgunner
07-03-2017, 07:45 PM
For fuck sake...replaces him with Giroud!!!!

Has Lucas been poking his daughter?

Or his natty ebony bint

Maestro
07-03-2017, 07:47 PM
perfect set is complete as Theo, Giroud and Ramsey start. what more could you ask for.

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 07:47 PM
The fans showing they're sick of the shit on the pitch.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Bog roll thrown on the pitch.

Appropriate.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 07:50 PM
No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract

LDG
07-03-2017, 07:52 PM
No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract No new contract

Yeah, but what do you mean?

Munchies
07-03-2017, 07:53 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6VxPJLWgAAS5ru.jpg

Letters
07-03-2017, 07:55 PM
We're here. We're queer.
We don't want any more Wenger

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Theo. :haha:

Piss poor first touch.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Support the team, fuck the regime!

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Corner!!!

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Giroud heads just wide

Letters
Corner!!!

Maestro
okay i had to tune in just to see the bog roll on the pitch

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Giroud clears one. Shouts out fucking hell with a Lahdahn accent.

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Alexis hoofs it. :haha:

GP
We're here. We're queer.
We don't want any more Wenger

Let Wenger pay the Wenger tax.

I pay the Homer tax.

Munchies
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6VzAzAWYAAJR41.jpg

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Another corner!

Maestro
07-03-2017, 08:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6VzAzAWYAAJR41.jpg

FAM
BLUD
FAM

:haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Maybe glorious failure is on our minds.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 08:04 PM

Wenger or the protesters? :unsure:

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:05 PM
THEO!!!

What a finish

Letters

I don't think it will be glorious

GP
WHat a goal!!!

Neuer :lol:

Letters
THEO!!!

What a finish

It's ON!

McNamara That Ghost...
THEO!!!!!

Maestro
07-03-2017, 08:08 PM
apparently Wumger has been on his feet pacing up and down and geeing the team so far .......he'll do anything to sign that contract

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 08:09 PM
apparently Wumger has been on his feet pacing up and down and geeing the team so far .......he'll do anything to sign that contract

Apart from actually signing it seemingly.

Globalgunner
07-03-2017, 08:12 PM

Are you sure?

GP
07-03-2017, 08:13 PM
Great play by Ox.

GP
07-03-2017, 08:14 PM
We are so, so much better without Coquelin.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Fuck off Ramsey

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Take a touch Ramsey you fool

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Are you sure?

I'm sure he hasn't signed it, yet.

Maestro
07-03-2017, 08:16 PM

true, so badly wants it to appear acceptable for him to sign da ting

Penguin
07-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Ramsey :doh:

Maestro
I'm sure he hasn't signed it, yet.

maybe he's signed it and hasn't handed it in yet

Marc Overmars
That's a penalty!

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 08:18 PM
How wasn't a pel given? :doh:

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:19 PM
What a ball from Mustafi

Theo should have put it across goal

GP
Definitely should have been a pel

McNamara That Ghost...
Pull it back there Theo.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:20 PM
How wasn't a pel given? :doh:

Bayern starting to cry probably did it.

GP
07-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Ox is having a really good game.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Odd how this team can perform when under no pressure

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Giroud skies it. Half chance there

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Lewandoski puts it wide

Let off there

We can't deal with Robben

GP
Giroudowski

McNamara That Ghost...
Lewandowski just dropped the Ashes.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Angry Theo :haha:

GP
07-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Theo booked for literally nothing

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Vidal with a knee high challenge on Alexis

GP
07-03-2017, 08:28 PM
How is Vidal not even booked??

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Monreal can't get near Robben

Globalgunner
07-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Sanchez almost cleared into touch by Vidal. Could have keelhauled his knee there.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Free kick :popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 08:30 PM
Run at him!

Javi Martinez booked.

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 08:31 PM
Neuer with the ISS save.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:32 PM
HT

Pressures off, we play. Would you believe it?

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 08:32 PM
1-0 HT. Glorious failure is tempting.

Only two goals needed for it. :cloud9:

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Bog roll thrown on the pitch from Bayern fans in protest at the ticket prices.

Letters
07-03-2017, 08:37 PM
How is Vidal not even booked??

I'm sure he will be Sas-soon :cool:

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 08:39 PM
OMFG - Giroud is playing. That's quite unbelievable.

Penguin
07-03-2017, 08:41 PM
Ramsey has been the worst player on the pitch

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 08:45 PM

Forgot it was on. But I'll take your word for it.

Did you see though, Giroud is playing? That's unbelievable.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Just watching the replay. Clear penalty and the utter cocks in the studio will be screaming, "there was contact, there was contact", this time next week. Fucking twats.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:47 PM

Dreadful player

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Need to shake off Wenger's half time team talk and just get on with it.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 08:49 PM
What the hell are we going to do without Alexis?

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Five pressing the Bayern defence? What team is this?

Globalgunner
I really feel for Lucas Prez. Imagine being benched for Giroud.

Marc Overmars
Giroud heads it over

Should hit the target

Niall_Quinn
Giroud - you complete shit.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 08:51 PM
What a ridiculous miss.

Power n Glory
Giroud is awful. Should have had that on target. Good cross from Rambo.

Globalgunner
Five pressing the Bayern defence? What team is this?

Les Desperadoes.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Ospina :haha:

Really?

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:53 PM
We're winning the ball back so well.

Imagine if we did that when it mattered.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Adams would have spotted that Robben 2 on 1 and organised the defence. That's the difference.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 08:55 PM
Kos gives away a penalty :lol:

Niall_Quinn
Fucking cheat of a ref.

Marc Overmars
Kos sent off!!!

WTF?

Niall_Quinn
The Walcott one is not a pen but that is?

Fucking cheats.

Özim
07-03-2017, 08:56 PM
We're winning the ball back so well.

Imagine if we did that when it mattered.

That would mean Wenger has gone :trophy:

Niall_Quinn
What a cunt of a ref. Somebody just punch him in the face.

GP
This sport is bent

Marc Overmars
Lewandowski scores

1-1

Aww

Power n Glory
What the fuck just happened?

Globalgunner
07-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Wengers luck is terrible in this competition,but should that really be a red?.

Niall_Quinn
So there you have it. Some Asian gambling boss makes a call and the ref obeys.

Niall_Quinn
Fucking break your leg you cunt Lewandowski. You diving, cheating cunt.

Marc Overmars
Did the ref change that from yellow to a red, or did Kos talk himself into another yellow?

Power n Glory
Was that a straight red? Good god that's taking the piss.

Niall_Quinn
This sport is bent

Totally.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 08:58 PM
So here we are again. No Kos.

Now then. Get that lump of shit Giroud off and put Peres on. OBVIOUSLY!

Letters
07-03-2017, 09:00 PM
4 more needed to take it to extra time

:scarf:

Marc Overmars
Was that a straight red? Good god that's taking the piss.

Shockingly bad decision.

If he talked himself into another yellow then fine, but no way was that a straight red

McNamara That Ghost...
Ah the toilet roll was for our tears.

Niall_Quinn
Did the ref change that from yellow to a red, or did Kos talk himself into another yellow?

Ref got a little buzz and changed the card. But nobody will even mention it. Bent as hell.

We had no chance anyway so why the need to cheat? I guess there's a lot of money riding on a certain score.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:01 PM
Giroud is shit.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 09:01 PM
30 mins of death by passing from Bayern

Power n Glory
07-03-2017, 09:02 PM
Ah the toilet roll was for our tears.

More like they knew the ref was full of shit so came prepared.

RomfordPele
He seemed to consult with the guy with the baton who didn't give us a penalty in the first half.

He'd clearly had a call from some guy in China.

Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things as we weren't scoring 4 tonight.

Niall_Quinn
Red for Robben for kicking that after the whistle? Wasn't that what RvC was sent off for?

Marc Overmars
Oxlade booked :haha:

Niall_Quinn
He seemed to consult with the guy with the baton who didn't give us a penalty in the first half.

He'd clearly had a call from some guy in China.

Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things as we weren't scoring 4 tonight.

I'd say Thailand.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Cheating cunt. Fucking die you bent bastard.

Globalgunner
Ox getting a yellow for his terrible haircut

Özim
Wenger has got his ready made excuse.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Wenger has got his ready made excuse.

Who cares? This is our patch and the foreign cunts have brought their own ref. It's not an excuse to call it like it is.

It was lost in the first leg so we weren't winning anyway, but we are still being blatantly cheated here.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Really Ozil? You want to sit this one out? 250K per week? No thanks. Here's your ticket and luggage labels.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Ospina saves from Lewa

Özim
07-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Who cares? This is our patch and the foreign cunts have brought their own ref. It's not an excuse to call it like it is.

It was lost in the first leg so we weren't winning anyway, but we are still being blatantly cheated here.

Cheated of what, we've already lost, this is a dead rubber, noone cares who wins, Bayern are happy as long as they don't concede 4 and other than Wenger who really cares what happens here?

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Cheated of what, we've already lost, this is a dead rubber.

Our was a pen, their's was a dive. Should be 2-0 not 1-1. Cheating, plain and simple. Red for Kos should be yellow for Lewancheatski. Doesn't matter if the end result isn't affected. Still cheating.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Ospina saves from Lewa

You mean Lewacuntski?

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:08 PM
Bellerin has been shit for weeks now.

RomfordPele
UEFA still working on their story for why koscielny got a red...

Niall_Quinn
Ramsey, on the other hand, has been shit for months.

Özim
07-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Our was a pen, their's was a dive. Should be 2-0 not 1-1. Cheating, plain and simple. Red for Kos should be yellow for Lewancheatski. Doesn't matter if the end result isn't affected. Still cheating.

For a start even if we'd got a penalty (and let's be honest there's a lot of bias that goes on here understandably, so it may not be that clear cut), who says we would have scored it, we've missed a fair few.

Frankly if we got thrashed I wouldn't care, if it means Wenger is out the door faster all the better, a result in a dead rubber game to restore good feeling towards him (and it does) is a waste of time.

Power n Glory
07-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Bellerin has been shit for weeks now.

Glad someone said it. Delivery has been shite. Every pass.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 09:10 PM
1-2

Robben :lol:

Marc Overmars
Horrific from Ospina

Niall_Quinn
Fucking bald cunt.

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 09:11 PM
It has been a while since I've seen a game without the officials ruining it, with any teams.

Globalgunner
Robben has been making us his bitch for 13 years now. Im disgusted.

Niall_Quinn
For a start even if we'd got a penalty (and let's be honest there's a lot of bias that goes on here understandably, so it may not be that clear cut), who says we would have scored it, we've missed a fair few.

Frankly if we got thrashed I wouldn't care, if it means Wenger is out the door faster all the better, a result in a dead rubber game to restore good feeling towards him (and it does) is a waste of time.

We just want a football match surely? Us vs them. Forget about the calamity in the first leg. But no, UEFA can't have that for some reason.

RomfordPele
Even uefa want Wenger to go. Fair play to them.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Horrific from Ospina

Stupid Wenger. Cech has 5 billion years of CL experience but stupid arse prefers to trade CL places to keep second tier players at the club.

Power n Glory
07-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Feels like we've been robbed of an opportunity. Can't really fault the attitude of the players for this game. We know we had no chance of going through but if I'm taking time out to watch the game, I want to see a fair and square game and that sending off killed the spectacle.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Fuck off Robben you cunt.

Apparently the uber cunt UEFA extra official upgraded the yellow. Bung. Bung. Bung. Little chinky blokes with cash and their dancing UEFA official.

Özim
We just want a football match surely? Us vs them. Forget about the calamity in the first leg. But no, UEFA can't have that for some reason.

Do we, or do we just want someone new in charge, fresh new ideas and unpredictability and the possibility things might be different, winning this game would just be yet another false dawn. Seen this glorious failure loads of times before, some people start believing we really good enough when the only time we turn up is when it doesn't matter.

Marc Overmars
Here's your chance Lucas

We only need 6 goals

RomfordPele
Feels like we've been robbed of an opportunity. Can't really fault the attitude of the players for this game. We know we had no chance of going through but if I'm taking time out to watch the game, I want to see a fair and square game and that sending off killed the spectacle.

I've turned it off now. It's not a game, it is a simulation for a Chinese betting syndicate. No point watching any more.

Shame as we were playing quite well.

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Lucas deserves to sit out on the bench if he doesn't win this for us now.

Niall_Quinn
Who can we sell Giroud to? I mean seriously.

OMFG - Alexis coming off.

Wenger thinks it's not bad enough already - he feels the need to make it worse.

Globalgunner
3 Changes.. Wenger going for broke.....Hold on Sanchez off. So no.

Özim
Robben has been on hell of a player over the years, always delivers on the big stage.

Özim
Who can we sell Giroud to? I mean seriously.

OMFG - Alexis coming off.

Wenger thinks it's not bad enough already - he feels the need to make it worse.

Noone he just signed a new contract.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Why doesn't the crowd walk onto the pitch and beat the shit out of that UEFA bloke? Who could stop them? Doesn't there need to be a message sent to these fucking cunts?

Xhaka Can’t

Do you seriously not get it? Put away your hate for Wenger for one minute and open your eyes!

Niall_Quinn
Noone he just signed a new contract.

You liar! That's not true!

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Robben has been on hell of a player over the years, always delivers on the big stage.

He's a cheating cunt, first and foremost. That has tarnished everything else he's ever done. One of the biggest cheats in the history of football. I hope that's how he's remembered because that would be 100% fair.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Lewandowski hits the post

That Douglas Costa is rapid

Niall_Quinn
LOL Lewandcheatski. What a miss YOU CUNT!

Break your fucking leg.

RomfordPele
Apparently sections of the crowd have started chanting "fuck off kroenke, get out of our club".

Good lads. Hope the whole stadium joins in.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Lewandowski turned into Theo there

Özim
Do you seriously not get it? Put away your hate for Wenger for one minute and open your eyes!

I really don't care if we lose, winning this is meaningless.

Yes some of you might think it's some sort of conspiracy rather than a ref making a mistake or low and behold him knowing exactly what happened because he witnessed it and spoke to the player, I don't believe that for a second sorry, bad decisions happen sometimes, the world isn't against us, we're not that good.

Power n Glory

Have to agree. Even if we're on the of a severe beating, the refs intervention with that ridiculous decision takes the heat off Wenger.

Niall_Quinn
LOL - Lewandcunt - no control cunt - where's your first touch - cunt?

McNamara That Ghost...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7hjII1vXDc

Agreed.

Xhaka Can’t
Do we, or do we just want someone new in charge, fresh new ideas and unpredictability and the possibility things might be different, winning this game would just be yet another false dawn. Seen this glorious failure loads of times before, some people start believing we really good enough when the only time we turn up is when it doesn't matter.

I want to watch a clean sport.

So called 'glorious failure' doesn't change my opinion on Wenger.

Marc Overmars
1-3

Costa

Not bad

Özim
07-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Apparently sections of the crowd have started chanting "fuck off kroenke, get out of our club".

Good lads. Hope the whole stadium joins in.

Hope so.

Globalgunner
Our misery is complete.......or maybe not.

McNamara That Ghost...
8-2 again. :(

Power n Glory
Fuck! That Costa guy is good.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Let me clarify this for you, I really don't care if we lose, winning this is meaningless.

Yes some of you might think it's some sort of conspiracy rather than a ref making a mistake or low and behold him knowing exactly what happened because he witnessed it and spoke to the player, I don't believe that for a second sorry, bad decisions happen sometimes, the world isn't against us, we're not that good.

Mate. We're being cheated out of this game. We're Arsenal fans. Yes, there's a ton of shit beyond this game. But IN THIS GAME - the foreign cunts are cheating us when we were playing fine. It wasn't about winning, it was about the club regaining a bit of respectability and the cheating cunts robbed us of that. So I'm calling the out as cheating cunts. End of.

I'm not blaming the lads or the manager tonight. We were doing fine but for some reason UEFA couldn't have a straight match.

Marc Overmars
1-4

This is tragic

Özim
Agreed.

I raise you this:

I'm on the wum.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 09:22 PM
You can imagine the media tomorrow. And they won't mention a word about the Asian betting syndicate and the eternally corrupt UEFA.

Niall_Quinn
I raise you this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M6ix86n7AE

In all seriousness, I hope he dies.

McNamara That Ghost...
Wow.

Power n Glory
07-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Ok....for fucks sakes....stop conceding!

Globalgunner
No matter. We will bounce back against Lincoln

fakeyank
We want 10!!!

Munchies
Omg

RESING NOW

Niall_Quinn
1-4

This is tragic

Not a proper match any more. UEFA saw to that. 10 men against Bayern Munich? Inevitable outcome.

Listen to our crowd - they are singing for the team. That's all that counts tonight.

Penguin
07-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Wenger said before the match that we're playing for our pride. Clearly we don't have any.

Power n Glory
07-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Stadium looks half empty.

RomfordPele
07-03-2017, 09:26 PM
Hope the poor bugger who paid sixty odd quid for my ticket is enjoying themselves.

I think I made the right choice.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2017, 09:27 PM
1-5

Vidal

Beyond tragic

Letters
Ok....for fucks sakes....stop conceding!

If only they'd thought of that in the first leg :lol:

fakeyank
Highest ticket price in world football and a return of 10-2 (and hopefully counting)

Penguin
:haha: