PDA

View Full Version : TV shows that you absolutely hate

Globalgunner
15-03-2017, 06:58 PM
There are a lot of crap shows on TV right now but which particular show/format really disgusts you?.

For me its all these pathetic contrived reality shows, Of course I hate the Kardashians, what a slimey bunch of low class trash masquerading as trendsetters but I really cannot stand all these shows such as "Married at first sight". What a load of unbelievable nonsense and others such as people who have a dozen kids and we are supposed to find their irresponsibility interesting?.
Worse thing is everybody is feeding us this crap including supposed lifestyle channels like History and NatGeo.

Shaqiri Is Boss
15-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Mrs Browns Boys.

Xhaka Can’t
15-03-2017, 07:16 PM
I hate that 'The Learning Channel' is even called that.

Say Yes to the Dress, 19 Kids and Counting, My Big Fat Fabulous Life, Cake Boss...and so on.

What the fucking fuck?

Letters
15-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Mrs Browns Boys.

That :good:

The definition of lowest common denominator.
Literally nothing funny about it, says a lot about this country that it's so popular

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-03-2017, 07:43 PM
No idea my television hardly gets switched on anymore

GP
15-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Match of the Day

Niall_Quinn
15-03-2017, 08:20 PM
No idea my television hardly gets switched on anymore

Same here. I don't think it has been switched on in the last 3 months. Back around that time I remember switching it on to get the correct time from the disconnected Sky box. I really wouldn't know which shows are bad because I wouldn't dream of watching any of them without being tipped off in advance. The good stuff you get to know through recommendations from people you don't despise and right here on GW. Shame Kano isn't still around, he usually gave out good recommendations. And I find Letters' opinion invaluable, if he likes it I steer well clear.

Master Splinter
15-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Can't enjoy TV anymore because Wenger ruined my life.

He earns £9.5 million.

Niall_Quinn
15-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Can't enjoy TV anymore because Wenger ruined my life.

He earns £9.5 million.

It's 10 mill.

Xhaka Can’t
15-03-2017, 09:00 PM
I fucking hate anything with Miranda in it.

Globalgunner
15-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Worse part for me is that there are so many shows I detest that the other half insists on watching. Thank God Oprah is dead or if not then she should be. Led a lot of women astray that monster

Niall_Quinn
15-03-2017, 10:04 PM
Worse part for me is that there are so many shows I detest that the other half insists on watching. Thank God Oprah is dead or if not then she should be. Led a lot of women astray that monster

Is Oprah dead? How has this joyous news not reached me?

Just Miranda to go then.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
15-03-2017, 10:15 PM
I've met Miranda Hart and she seems lovely but I don't get why the show is at all funny.

LDG
16-03-2017, 09:25 AM
I've not had TV for months now, and I don't miss it one bit.

We have Netflix and Amazon Prime, and that is just fine for watching a good box set or film.

The rest of TV is designed to numb people's minds and make them feel better about themselves. Fuck all of it. Pick up a book.

Niall_Quinn
16-03-2017, 09:45 AM
I've not had TV for months now, and I don't miss it one bit.

We have Netflix and Amazon Prime, and that is just fine for watching a good box set or film.

The rest of TV is designed to numb people's minds and make them feel better about themselves. Fuck all of it. Pick up a book.

This will be a revolutionary act in the not too distant future.