Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
18-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Oh dear the next two years not going to be easier on these fans

Power n Glory
18-03-2017, 05:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MAcy-cZO4o

AFC Leveller
18-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Robbie: TY, we've just lost 4-0 at home to yeovil, do you think it's time for Wenger to go?

TY: il always back the manager and think he is the right man to take us back up to league one.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
18-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Robbie: TY, we've just lost 4-0 at home to yeovil, do you think it's time for Wenger to go?

TY: il always back the manager and think he is the right man to take us back up to league one.

Well that's pretty much it isn't it. And he's admitted as much. To be fair on him he's not defending the results he's just saying whilst he's the manager I'm going to back him 100%.

And I think he would do that with any manager, I don't know if that can be said of any of the other Wenger knows best lost who will probably back stab the new guy in 2021.

You notice even Claude doesn't even get on his back here. He's never going to say Wenger should go, it's just the way he is. I think he's a pretty harmless idiot to be honest, unlike some of the people on his side.

Xhaka Can’t
18-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Great thread idea.

Ernesto
19-03-2017, 09:36 AM
There was a heck of a lot of distaste shown towards AFTV after the game. I can understand it, too. Our own fans (aftv) are becoming vultures. Picking out disgruntled fans for the world and his wife to see. Making us, as a club, appear to be a bigger laughing stock than we already are.

For the greatest objectivity, this forum is about the best. Even if there was a semblance of a 'wenger knows best' brigade on here, they wouldn't be hounded out.

The atmosphere in the away end yesterday was vile. Really makes you disappointed to be a Gooner or a football fan, in general.

Niall_Quinn
19-03-2017, 11:13 AM
There was a heck of a lot of distaste shown towards AFTV after the game. I can understand it, too. Our own fans (aftv) are becoming vultures. Picking out disgruntled fans for the world and his wife to see. Making us, as a club, appear to be a bigger laughing stock than we already are.

For the greatest objectivity, this forum is about the best. Even if there was a semblance of a 'wenger knows best' brigade on here, they wouldn't be hounded out.

The atmosphere in the away end yesterday was vile. Really makes you disappointed to be a Gooner or a football fan, in general.

We can't, he owns the forum.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
19-03-2017, 11:16 AM

I disagree completely, what benefit is there to this "we shouldn't wash our dirty laundry in public approach". The players aren't trying, the manager is a law unto himself, the board don't seem to give a fuck.....who are we meant to be trying to protect here?

Globalgunner
19-03-2017, 11:37 AM
AFtv is there to showcase fans opinion, not to obscure it. If we were in Chelsea`s position today marching towards a possible double with confidence, what do you think the fans mindset would be?. There is a cancer eating away at this club. Wishing it away wont make it go away. Every team in the EPL that has let its manager go recently has seen an upturn in fortunes. Now some teams that were a certainty to go down like Palace are out of it. Hull, Swansea have a chance and Leicester may end up mid table. The only clubs in freefall who havent changed managers are us and Sunderland. One is going to be relegated. The other will likely not even qualify for Europe next season.

Xhaka Can’t
19-03-2017, 12:06 PM
I don't want to qualify for Europe next season. We need a complete reset and the fewer fixtures we have next season the better.

This team really needs to get right back to the fundamentals of how football is played. The kind of work you'd expect to be doing at schoolboy level.

To have a body of work that includes having won doubles and to end up where we are now is unbelievable.

Niall_Quinn
19-03-2017, 12:32 PM
I don't want to qualify for Europe next season. We need a complete reset and the fewer fixtures we have next season the better.

This team really needs to get right back to the fundamentals of how football is played. The kind of work you'd expect to be doing at schoolboy level.

To have a body of work that includes having won doubles and to end up where we are now is unbelievable.

Exactly. From doubles on the pitch to doubles in the bar to drown sorrows, and all under the one manager. Yet the question remains, should Wenger stay or go? That's even more unbelievable.

mastermind84
19-03-2017, 05:33 PM
AFTV is absurd.

They don't canvass fan opinion, they just reach out to 5-6 characters to give their views.

Great entertainment but it's not reality.

Ernesto
19-03-2017, 05:57 PM
I honestly don't see the rationale behind not wanting to be in Europe next season or, indeed, qualifying for the champions league.

If our hopes are realised and we do get a better manager in over the summer (e.g. Allegri) then what's to say he won't get us a damn sight further than Wenger in the competition?

Benitez won it in his first full season at Liverpool and di Matteo won it taking over mid-season at Chelsea.

It's just a "cut off your nose to spite your face" philosophy to not want to be in the Champions League next season

Globalgunner
19-03-2017, 06:05 PM
I honestly don't see the rationale behind not wanting to be in Europe next season or, indeed, qualifying for the champions league.

If our hopes are realised and we do get a better manager in over the summer (e.g. Allegri) then what's to say he won't get us a damn sight further than Wenger in the competition?

Benitez won it in his first full season at Liverpool and di Matteo won it taking over mid-season at Chelsea.

It's just a "cut off your nose to spite your face" philosophy to not want to be in the Champions League next season

No its not. Wenger is the ultimate straw clutcher, There will be no new manager if We even get 6th. Wenger will claim it is a blip. I am not worried anyway. There is no way this team will finish any place above 6th, maybe as low as 8th if Sanchez is out longer than a month. With 50 points we cant get relegated. Any position is worth it to see that anchor lifted from our club.

Ernesto
19-03-2017, 06:11 PM
"Any position is worth it"? Are you serious? So we should all just give up going?

I thought the fundamentals of support was to be there through thick and thin. Wenger is right on one point- this is a uniquely bad patch, particularly under his tenure.

We can't give up doing the job we have to do as fans

Niall_Quinn
19-03-2017, 06:15 PM

The truth is, Wenger has left us in a totally shit state. The team couldn't win a pillow fight, let alone fight its way to a CL win. There's no point us being in that tournament with the squad in the state it's in. No point except money, which is the root of the problem anyway. Added to that, we've sunk so low in terms of ambition that a 4th place finish might be viewed as enough "success" to reappoint this terrible, terrible manager for another two, potentially ruinous years. Now that years of Wenger's mismanagement have finally pushed the club into the downward dive that was aways likely, you can see how fast we are sinking. Another two years is unthinkable. Wenger has to go and the club needs to get back to the basics of football. That means putting together a sound squad that can compete in this league, plus bringing in a manager to organise a proper challenge. After that we can think about Europe but on a competitive level, unlike in recent years where we were just making up the numbers. There's nothing to be gained from 4th place, except maybe an easier ride in the transfer market with mercenaries who want guarantees, but there's plenty that can be lost including more of the club's diminishing prestige. I don't want us to lose but I'm not in the least bit bothered we won't be winning that ridiculous and hateful 4th Place Trophy again.

Niall_Quinn
19-03-2017, 06:17 PM
"Any position is worth it"? Are you serious? So we should all just give up going?

I thought the fundamentals of support was to be there through thick and thin. Wenger is right on one point- this is a uniquely bad patch, particularly under his tenure.

Wenger is right about nothing. Surely, surely, surely, for heavens sake, you have noticed this by now? What is it going to take before the majority of fans see this man for what he has become? Wenger is not a holy figure, he's a football manager. He's an employee. He's not doing his job, we need to find somebody else. That's all.

Niall_Quinn
19-03-2017, 06:19 PM
AFTV is absurd.

They don't canvass fan opinion, they just reach out to 5-6 characters to give their views.

Great entertainment but it's not reality.

AFTV is the only entertainment left. Let's not knock it. Without it we are left with what, post defeat motivational poetry recital from Chips Keswick?

Ernesto
19-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Wenger is right about nothing. Surely, surely, surely, for heavens sake, you have noticed this by now? What is it going to take before the majority of fans see this man for what he has become? Wenger is not a holy figure, he's a football manager. He's an employee. He's not doing his job, we need to find somebody else. That's all.

I can't recall a time we lost 4 out of 5 league games under Wenger. Moreover, I don't remember a time we lost 10-2 on aggregate on our way out of European competition.

It could've been worse. He could've masked over the overall shitness that it's plain to see for all and sundry. He could've spoken about our fight for top 4, something outlandish about us still being mathematically able to catch Chelsea and our being two games away from winning a trophy in the FA Cup. But he didn't.

My point is, we have to support the club. It's churlish to say we can't be bothered.

Globalgunner
19-03-2017, 06:29 PM
To each his own. Support the club. The club that is taking fans for a ride?. Stories are that Chips Keswick paid for the Wenger support plane yesterday

Support Arsenal. Not Arsene. He is a serial loser.

Ernesto
19-03-2017, 06:34 PM
To each his own. Support the club. The club that is taking fans for a ride?. Stories are that Chips Keswick paid for the Wenger support plane yesterday

Support Arsenal. Not Arsene. He is a serial loser.

Yes, support Arsenal, not Arsene. I agree. Our sole purpose is to win football games.

Any banners, any Wenger out sentiment, wait until after the game. Don't do it when you're 3-1 down with 20 minutes to go to an inferior team (on paper). It's counter productive. If there is going to be any small hope of the fans spurring on a team to overturn a 2 goal deficit then we're going the wrong way about it.

mastermind84
19-03-2017, 07:29 PM
AFTV is the only entertainment left. Let's not knock it. Without it we are left with what, post defeat motivational poetry recital from Chips Keswick?

I have no problem with AFTV and I want them to make as much money as they can, which they are doing. But I also know they are not real people. Just saying take it with a grain of salt but sit back and enjoy their entertainment, when he is great.

selassie
19-03-2017, 07:46 PM

Yes he is serious Ernesto and it's not that far different from how I am feeling.

Top 4 is completely gone this season and I don't expect us to finish above Man United either, I think the best we can hope for is 6th, though I'm not completely ruling out us finishing below Everton...so 7th is a real possibility.

Forget about the FA Cup, we are in the Semi-Finals to make up the numbers, the other 3 are in there to compete for the trophy.

In the grand scheme of things our league position this season doesn't really matter, seriously....even a top 4 finish would be papering over the cracks, we have major problems all over the team...the coaching, players form, the whole thing right now is one BIG mess and it has been for a while. Wenger is the common factor here, he has nowhere to hide now, no more excuses....

Wenger is done, finished...finito, it won't get any better from here on, he's up against 5 maybe 6 managers who are clearly better than him...no amount of money we throw at the team will improve us with Wenger in charge because he doesn't know what to do with it, last summer should tell us all we need to know about Wenger and his ideas of improving the team through player recruitment. This is it now, Wenger and you call it a uniquely bad period, I call it the way things will be going forward, we are no longer in a position where things will fall into place for us because we have real challenges now for top 4 and as it stands we are just making up the numbers in CL. I for one am praying he does the honourable thing and steps down at the end of the season because it's got to the point now where I can't even watch us...it's that painful.

Despite all of the above our stagnation is not all on Wenger, we have other major issues namely Kroenke and his cronies but we need to start building from somewhere and the Manager needs to go first.

Ernesto
19-03-2017, 08:43 PM
I just think we have to be careful what we wish for. If we don't get CL football for next season, will we stand a better chance of qualifying for it next season without having been in it? I'm not sure.

Since we last won the league, we finished runners up the season later. Even since then, we've been duped into thinking that 4th place is fine. Who's to say that qualifying for the Europa isnt going to be the desired prerequisite? Standards are seriously slipping.

Teams around us are getting stronger. I just almost feel like if we don't blink, they'll blink first. If we keep blocking other teams from getting in the CL (just to be clear, I want us to be in it to win it) then they might get frustrated into making stupid managerial decisions (I'm looking at Spurs, Man United and Liverpool).

selassie
20-03-2017, 02:04 PM
I just think we have to be careful what we wish for. If we don't get CL football for next season, will we stand a better chance of qualifying for it next season without having been in it? I'm not sure.

Since we last won the league, we finished runners up the season later. Even since then, we've been duped into thinking that 4th place is fine. Who's to say that qualifying for the Europa isnt going to be the desired prerequisite? Standards are seriously slipping.

Teams around us are getting stronger. I just almost feel like if we don't blink, they'll blink first. If we keep blocking other teams from getting in the CL (just to be clear, I want us to be in it to win it) then they might get frustrated into making stupid managerial decisions (I'm looking at Spurs, Man United and Liverpool).

As it stands we won't be getting CL football next season and we are not progressing as a Football team we are regressing.

Wenger has been given more than enough leeway, he has been given countless seasons to get it right including last season where all our traditional rivals were in freefall, he still couldn't get it right.

He has been given money, fitness coaches, assistant managers, new players, anything that could possibly change has changed and we are still seeing the same results season upon season.

We need CHANGE and we need it now, we know what we are getting with Wenger and it certainly isn't improvement.

We all know why the standards are slipping, it's because of this rotten regime where nobody at the football club is accountable for team performance or improvement. Standards and targets just get shifted based upon where we are at the given time and it's just simply ludicrous.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
20-03-2017, 02:09 PM
As it stands we won't be getting CL football next season and we are not progressing as a Football team we are regressing.

Wenger has been given more than enough leeway, he has been given countless seasons to get it right including last season where all our traditional rivals were in freefall, he still couldn't get it right.

He has been given money, fitness coaches, assistant managers, new players, anything that could possibly change has changed and we are still seeing the same results season upon season.

We need CHANGE and we need it now, we know what we are getting with Wenger and it certainly isn't improvement.

We all know why the standards are slipping, it's because of this rotten regime where nobody at the football club is accountable for team performance or improvement. Standards and targets just get shifted based upon where we are at the given time and it's just simply ludicrous.

True True

Letters
20-03-2017, 02:50 PM

*coughs politely*

:angry:

Niall_Quinn
20-03-2017, 03:56 PM
*coughs politely*

:angry:

Outside of this fine place of course.

Although...

I wonder if there was no GW would I have ditched football entirely now? Is it this place that is responsible for sustaining my habit. :sulk:

Ernesto
20-03-2017, 09:23 PM

I didn't mention Wenger. I'm just aghast at the laissez-faire attitude of some of our fans

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
20-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Laissez faire?

What fucking choice do we have in all of it.

4th place is regarded by most clubs as a springboard to something else, our club treats it like its the ultimate goal

And so what if we finished outside of Europe? If Wenger stays the chance is we won't qualify again for a while anyway. We can't do anything about this, we have a manager who does not give a shit about anything but his own prestige and we are meant to care?.

Ernesto
20-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Laissez faire?

4th place is regarded by most clubs as a springboard to something else, our club treats it like its the ultimate goal

And so what if we finished outside of Europe? If Wenger stays the chance is we won't qualify again for a while anyway. We can't do anything about this, we have a manager who does not give a shit about anything but his own prestige and we are meant to care?.

We have a choice. Support the team. Support them if they're losing.

Or don't support them. Pretend we're not bothered. Claim that the club is killing us.

That's our choice.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
20-03-2017, 10:16 PM
We have a choice. Support the team. Support them if they're losing.

Or don't support them. Pretend we're not bothered. Claim that the club is killing us.

That's our choice.

Give over fella, you think the teams performances are to do with the lack of support from the fans?

Ernesto
20-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Give over fella, you think the teams performances are to do with the lack of support from the fans?

So booing your own players helps? That's the flip side of the coin, isn't it? Booing Walcott as he trudges off the pitch at the Hawthorns is going to galvanise him into playing better in the next match?

Let's face it, that doesn't help, either. That's counter productive and just adds weight to the mockery that our fanbase is fast becoming...which, ironically, leads me full circle back onto Arsenal Fan TV.

Niall_Quinn
20-03-2017, 10:44 PM
So booing your own players helps? That's the flip side of the coin, isn't it? Booing Walcott as he trudges off the pitch at the Hawthorns is going to galvanise him into playing better in the next match?

Let's face it, that doesn't help, either. That's counter productive and just adds weight to the mockery that our fanbase is fast becoming...which, ironically, leads me full circle back onto Arsenal Fan TV.

This isn't a one season blip. Everything has limits and we're way beyond the limits of reasonable patience waiting for the club, the team, the manager, the players to perform. Do you not suspect that if the fans just sit there and cheer this lot they'll react by taking the piss? Don't you think that finally, this lot need a huge kick up the arse, particularly as the manager seems incapable of delivering it? Walcott, he's the most senior player at the club now. What has he achieved in his time here? Not even one full season of consistency, if we are to be honest. Boo him, don't boo him, I doubt you'll get anything out of him. It's too comfortable for everyone on big rewards at this club, way too comfortable. Nobody is under any serious pressure to perform and so they don't. The fans are the only group left who can demand some accountability and raise the pressure. But we have that other group of fans, in lockstep with a media in turn tucked into Wenger's pocket - the fans who tut and wag fingers when the slightest criticism is raised. Fine, but please try to recall that this is a competitive sports club. The aim is to win, it is not to build bean bag chill zones and safe spaces.

selassie
21-03-2017, 05:44 AM
Laissez faire?

This!

Ernesto
21-03-2017, 06:50 AM
This isn't a one season blip. Everything has limits and we're way beyond the limits of reasonable patience waiting for the club, the team, the manager, the players to perform. Do you not suspect that if the fans just sit there and cheer this lot they'll react by taking the piss? Don't you think that finally, this lot need a huge kick up the arse, particularly as the manager seems incapable of delivering it? Walcott, he's the most senior player at the club now. What has he achieved in his time here? Not even one full season of consistency, if we are to be honest. Boo him, don't boo him, I doubt you'll get anything out of him. It's too comfortable for everyone on big rewards at this club, way too comfortable. Nobody is under any serious pressure to perform and so they don't. The fans are the only group left who can demand some accountability and raise the pressure. But we have that other group of fans, in lockstep with a media in turn tucked into Wenger's pocket - the fans who tut and wag fingers when the slightest criticism is raised. Fine, but please try to recall that this is a competitive sports club. The aim is to win, it is not to build bean bag chill zones and safe spaces.

It's hard not to disagree with the bit in bold.

There is a third set of fans. They'll go to the matches, they'll cheer on the team in spite of bad results. That doesn't, however, (and I can't stress this enough) make them complicit with Wenger and the cronies on the board. They are also dissatisfied.

In my opinion, the Wenger Out protests have to be before or after a game. Better still, have another one this coming weekend during the international break. I'm sure elements of the 'silent majority' will attend too. Furthermore, an organised protest will raise eyebrows with the people that matter (those pathetic leeches in the media) and they'll know that this isn't reactionary. Even if Wenger does/doesn't sign a contract a contract, protests every weekend of the close season during the summer will raise eyebrows and ruffle feathers, too.

One thing we can't have is an insipid anger in the stands. Wenger Out, yes. Fight your own fans, no. The respectability Arsenal fans once had has diminished.

selassie
21-03-2017, 09:11 AM
I didn't mention Wenger. I'm just aghast at the laissez-faire attitude of some of our fans

The fans are the least of the clubs problems. 200 fans waving around "Wenger Out" banners is nothing compared to what he and the board truly deserve.

It is sad that it has reached a point where fans are fighting in the stands but unfortunately this is what the current regime have driven people to and they are 100% at fault for this.

Nobody likes to see our club in this state and people react in different ways, some people protest, some sit in silence, some post on message boards, some people boo the team.

I want Arsenal football club to succeed, to win, to compete for trophies, in the grand scheme of things I don't really care who is in charge of the team, I appreciate Wenger for what he has done but I don't appreciate what he is doing now, he is failing, get him out and get someone in who can manage the team properly.

I don't think there is anything wrong in wanting the team to perform at a higher level and I don't think there is anything wrong in the fans making the board, manager and team aware of their unhappiness.

Niall_Quinn
28-03-2017, 11:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB0aTs7rf0k

Marc Overmars
30-03-2017, 03:12 PM
https://youtu.be/Luh5gG4RZ-o

Fuck sake.

Letters
30-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Got about 30 seconds in :ilt:

selassie
30-03-2017, 03:35 PM
https://youtu.be/Luh5gG4RZ-o

Fuck sake.

That lot are getting as embarrassing as Wenger, mind you they are like Z list celebs now and are basically cashing in on it!

Niall_Quinn
30-03-2017, 03:42 PM
That lot are getting as embarrassing as Wenger, mind you they are like Z list celebs now and are basically cashing in on it!

It's for charity though.

Power n Glory
30-03-2017, 03:44 PM
What the fuck is this? Pulling off this sort of stunt just further enforces the idea that these guys are just lime light hunting cunts. :doh:

What a joke.

selassie
30-03-2017, 03:52 PM
It's for charity though.

Charity?

GP
30-03-2017, 03:55 PM
It's become a parody of itself.

Niall_Quinn
30-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Charity?

That's what it says - proceeds to MacMillan Cancer. Though I'm not sure what the proceeds would be.

GP
30-03-2017, 05:32 PM
That's what it says - proceeds to MacMillan Cancer. Though I'm not sure what the proceeds would be.

I'd rather have cancer than watch that tbh.

Xhaka Can’t
31-03-2017, 12:29 AM
You could have a really shit day and do both.

mastermind84
02-04-2017, 06:36 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/TweetingArsenal/status/848586925271244804

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
02-04-2017, 06:46 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/TweetingArsenal/status/848586925271244804

to be fair i don't blame wenger for this, wankers are always going to be wankers

for the life of me i can't see why anyone in their right mind would want wenger to stay, but if people want to hit each other about it...i say let them

Niall_Quinn
02-04-2017, 06:51 PM
That's what people call violence these days? Good grief.

Snowflakes.

Letters
02-04-2017, 06:51 PM
Wenger can't be blamed for twats being twats BUT all he has to do, literally all he has to do, is say "OK, I've had a good run, I'm leaving."
It really is that simple. The rest of the season can then be one of anticipation for next season and people will, when they've calmed down, appreciate what he did for us.
This uncertainty is helping no-one.

Power n Glory
02-04-2017, 07:19 PM
No getting away from the toxic atmosphere the manager has created. Arsenal or no Arsenal, when it gets to the point where fans are fighting each other physically, there is no coming back from that. That's a rift that can't be healed by the odd win or goal. It's embarrassing stuff. We won't survive another two years if Wenger stays on.

Letters
02-04-2017, 07:22 PM
In what sense will we not survive? I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Power n Glory
02-04-2017, 07:33 PM
In what sense will we not survive? I'm not sure what you mean by that.

GW for starters. :lol:

I think people will walk away and just disengage with all things Arsenal. But before that happens, I think we may see more embarrassing scenes inside and outside of the stadium with fans fighting.

Marc Overmars
02-04-2017, 08:07 PM
The fanbase has been torn to shreds. I haven't been to a game in months but from speaking to those who still go the feeling amongst the match day crowd is in a really sorry state. A 20 year low.

2 more years of Wenger would be terrible but this ill feeling is going to spill over into the next manager's reign as well.

Deranged fans that have been mindfucked one too many times by the club.

Niall_Quinn
02-04-2017, 09:03 PM

I think people will walk away and just disengage with all things Arsenal. But before that happens, I think we may see more embarrassing scenes inside and outside of the stadium with fans fighting.

Well if the current handbag hurling is anything to go by, sure, it'll be embarrassing. Throw a punch at least.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
02-04-2017, 09:37 PM

Who knows that might be a good thing, thousands of Arsenal fans actually do the things they've be putting off for years because of the passion for Arsenal having died.
Learning another language, Landscaping, Exercise, Hobbies of all kinds, writing the definitive English novel for modern times.
But likely is that people will still in the main bitch about Wenger but just more apathetically.

Letters
02-04-2017, 09:41 PM
My ennui with football has been growing for some time and this season has pretty much killed off my interest in the whole thing.
Literally had no idea what yesterday's results were - saw some of them when I looked up our result.

It's not the game I grew up with.

Football :rose:

mastermind84
03-04-2017, 06:12 AM
to be fair i don't blame wenger for this, wankers are always going to be wankers

for the life of me i can't see why anyone in their right mind would want wenger to stay, but if people want to hit each other about it...i say let them
I posted that because those are AFTV people with the shook ones look.

Nothing to do with Wenger, tbf.

Power n Glory
03-04-2017, 08:30 AM
The fanbase has been torn to shreds. I haven't been to a game in months but from speaking to those who still go the feeling amongst the match day crowd is in a really sorry state. A 20 year low.

2 more years of Wenger would be terrible but this ill feeling is going to spill over into the next manager's reign as well.

Deranged fans that have been mindfucked one too many times by the club.

It’s a ridiculous situation. I’m hearing people say Robbie should be attacked for exploiting the fans and making money off Arsenal Fan TV. :doh: Ironic isn’t it. An utter joke of a situation.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 08:36 AM
It’s a ridiculous situation. I’m hearing people say Robbie should be attacked for exploiting the fans and making money off Arsenal Fan TV. :doh: Ironic isn’t it. An utter joke of situation.

Ha that just reeks of jealousy, i think fair play to him he's made himself money and moderately famous through tapping into this dissatisfaction and i don't blame him at all.
Arsenal Fan TV can be argued to be exploitative but who cares, it also gives fans a voice.

selassie
03-04-2017, 08:47 AM
It’s a ridiculous situation. I’m hearing people say Robbie should be attacked for exploiting the fans and making money off Arsenal Fan TV. :doh: Ironic isn’t it. An utter joke of a situation.

It's a really embarrassing situation, our fans are regularly fighting each other at both home and away games, how sad is that?

Something has to give with this situation because it's starting to get way out of hand.

AFC Leveller
03-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Ozil bottled that 50-50 with the goaly when we were 2-2, if he had more balls and fight in him that would have been a goal.

Really wont be bothered if he leaves.

Marc Overmars
03-04-2017, 09:07 AM
There's a video doing the rounds of some bloke accosting Robbie and then shoving him.

That kind of behaviour is far more embarrassing than anything AFTV put out. Well, except for that stupid music video...

It's exploitative to an extent but you can't really say that it isn't a reflection on how we feel as a fanbase, because it is. Just maybe dialled up a notch. We've all been tearing our hair out now for a long time so it shouldn't come as a surprise to see others doing the same. AFTV is a great platform, it's far more likely to gain traction with the club than a few rants and rambles on Twitter/blogs are.

Niall_Quinn
03-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Same stuff, again and again. Eventually you have to stop doing it, over and over. It's pointless. Not watching any more games until the bloke has gone.

Power n Glory
03-04-2017, 09:43 AM
There's a video doing the rounds of some bloke accosting Robbie and then shoving him.

That kind of behaviour is far more embarrassing than anything AFTV put out. Well, except for that stupid music video...

It's exploitative to an extent but you can't really say that it isn't a reflection on how we feel as a fanbase, because it is. Just maybe dialled up a notch. We've all been tearing our hair out now for a long time so it shouldn't come as a surprise to see others doing the same. AFTV is a great platform, it's far more likely to gain traction with the club than a few rants and rambles on Twitter/blogs are.

Arsenal Fan TV is an open forum. If we weren’t pulling off shocker after shocker in performances, it wouldn’t always be so negative. But I’d argue it’s the done more to put pressure on the club than any other platform. Most of the blogging sites like Arseblog have taken a passive stance and I guess that’s because it’s the opinion of one fan or a couple of like minded writers. Arsenal Fan TV won’t shy away from broadcasting the opinion of those unafraid of saying what the issue is and that’s helped to put the pressure on the manager.

We’ll see what Gazidis means by ‘catalyst of change’ but it’s the sort of platform that can’t be ignored. I can’t knock Robbie for making a success of the channel. It can be embarrassing but it’s not exploitation. I can only hope that anyone with enough anger and passion to attack Robbie has the same sort of anger for Wenger and the Board. If not, they’re an absolute idiot and deserve to be exploited by the club. If that’s the attitude, fuck the club. Let them have it their way.

Letters
03-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Same stuff, again and again. Eventually you have to stop doing it, over and over. It's pointless. Not watching any more games until the bloke has gone.

This is what I was saying to you earlier in the season, I was still holding out hope that things might be different but they clearly aren't. If you know what's going to happen then why watch?
Fed up with the whole thing. I'll probably watch the FA Cup semi-final because it should be a good game and I actually don't know what's going to happen there, could genuinely go either way.
Other than that, I'm outta here.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Arsenal Fan TV is an open forum. If we weren’t pulling off shocker after shocker in performances, it wouldn’t always be so negative. But I’d argue it’s the done more to put pressure on the club than any other platform. Most of the blogging sites like Arseblog have taken a passive stance and I guess that’s because it’s the opinion of one fan or a couple of like minded writers. Arsenal Fan TV won’t shy away from broadcasting the opinion of those unafraid of saying what the issue is and that’s helped to put the pressure on the manager.

We’ll see what Gazidis means by ‘catalyst of change’ but it’s the sort of platform that can’t be ignored. I can’t knock Robbie for making a success of the channel. It can be embarrassing but it’s not exploitation. I can only hope that anyone with enough anger and passion to attack Robbie has the same sort of anger for Wenger and the Board. If not, they’re an absolute idiot and deserve to be exploited by the club. If that’s the attitude, fuck the club. Let them have it their way.

Is there an article anywhere that has a complete breakdown of the Gazidis fans forum meeting?

I see quotes and snippets everywhere but not much else.

Power n Glory
03-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Is there an article anywhere that has a complete breakdown of the Gazidis fans forum meeting?

I see quotes and snippets everywhere but not much else.

I haven't seen anything in full either.

Marc Overmars
03-04-2017, 10:10 AM
This is what I was saying to you earlier in the season, I was still holding out hope that things might be different but they clearly aren't. If you know what's going to happen then why watch?
Fed up with the whole thing. I'll probably watch the FA Cup semi-final because it should be a good game and I actually don't know what's going to happen there, could genuinely go either way.
Other than that, I'm outta here.

Few guys I know who were at the game yesterday said it was a very strange atmosphere, barely any booing or dissent towards the team but also very little in the way of sustained support. Neville mentioned it on Sky as well about not really feeling the tension anymore. There seems to be an acceptance now that we're pretty much helpless, Wenger has got the club at his mercy.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 10:14 AM
Piers Morgan referencing a fan running onto the pitch to give Mainz players a motivational pep talk

Saying he'd love to do that at Arsenal

I'd love to see him try and then get beaten up by a pair of over zealous stewards

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 12:13 PM
http://www.onlinegooner.com/article.php?section=editorial&id=663#.WOI4mhCRQTU

AFC Leveller
03-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Arsenal after 28 games:
16/17:
Wins: 15
Draws: 6
Defeats: 7
15/16:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Arsenal after 28 games:
16/17:
15/16:

For the previous four seasons we have lost seven league games

An average of two at home and five away from home

mastermind84
03-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Arsenal after 28 games:
16/17:
15/16:

You can check these numbers for almost a decade, the point total is around the same. Staggering amount of consistency which means Wenger just can't do better. This season, the competition is better and he cannot handle it.

AFC Leveller
03-04-2017, 01:13 PM

good article, hope Wenger leaves.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 01:27 PM
good article, hope Wenger leaves.

we all hope that, he's going nowhere

As long as he wants to stay and as long as Kroenke is the majority shareholder he is the manager

selassie
03-04-2017, 01:46 PM
we all hope that, he's going nowhere

As long as he wants to stay and as long as Kroenke is the majority shareholder he is the manager

Yep, that's the sad reality. That article was a good read too Herb, nice find.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Yep, that's the sad reality. That article was a good read too Herb, nice find.

it's from the Arsenal fanzine which sells outside the Emirates on match days, their twitter page is always worth a look at

AFC Leveller
03-04-2017, 02:01 PM
it's from the Arsenal fanzine which sells outside the Emirates on match days, their twitter page is always worth a look at

He sounds like he knows whats hes talking about and the Gazidis/Chips thing is interesting as well.

Wenger is untouchable from all angles and as i said all along, even though i want him gone, he will stay and not care one bit about what others think.

AFC Leveller
03-04-2017, 02:50 PM
http://arsenalist.com/f/2016-17/arsenal-vs-man-city/arsenal-vs-manchester-city-motd-highlights.html

for those who missed the MOTD analysis. What the fuck is xhaka doing on the 2nd goal? watching the play and walking back with no care in the world.

Power n Glory
03-04-2017, 03:04 PM

A good read. The whole Gazidis thing is what we've been speculating about on here. It could all be bullshit but this isn’t the first time Gazidis’ name has popped up when it comes to being at odds with Wenger. When we signed Arshavin, rumour floating around during that period was that Gazdis had convinced Wenger to stump up the cash.

The last minute panic buys during that summer, where we sold Cesc and Nasri, was supposed to be down to Gazidis. Wenger admitted he was at some sort of conference or something on deadline day, an odd omission from the boss. Not sure why he’d distance himself like that but speculation grew that Gazidis was behind pushing for some of the deals. Looking back, I remember Wenger saying ‘we can’t convince people you’re a big club’ if we sold Nasri and Cesc. Not sure who that comment was directed at but I’m guessing someone at Board level was saying it makes no sense to let them walk for free if we can convince them to stay.

I’ve already mentioned the statement Gazidis made after closing the sponsorship deals. He cleared the fog surrounding our transfer dealings and made it clear that we could afford star players and the sort of club we should be. The comments about us being able to compete with Bayern keeps coming back around. That’s his doing. Also, the statement on that mobile billboard used for the protest abut Wenger being accountable to the fans goes back to what I’ve said about Gazidis pushing the pressure back on to Wenger.

The infrastructure changes with Gazidis appointing Jonker was an interesting one. Jonker has since walked away but he’s moved on to a managerial role with his old club Wolfsburg. I remember Le Grove saying Jonker could have been Wenger’s replacement. The fact that he’s moved from a youth coaching role and into first team management suggests there could have been some truth in that. Word at the time was that it was Gazidis who appointed Jonker and Wenger didn’t really play a part. Jonker being undermined by Wenger and not being allowed to appoint Henry as coach with Wenger vetoing the move raised eyebrows for me at the time. If Josh Kroenke is really interested in Henry taking over as coach and Henry making no secret of his desire to return to Arsenal, I get the feeling Wenger may have felt threatened. All speculation of course but what else have we got here?

Power n Glory
03-04-2017, 03:05 PM
http://arsenalist.com/f/2016-17/arsenal-vs-man-city/arsenal-vs-manchester-city-motd-highlights.html

for those who missed the MOTD analysis. What the fuck is xhaka doing on the 2nd goal? watching the play and walking back with no care in the world.

1st goal as well. Why is he so far forward? He's having a shocking season. Absolute shit but I take solace in hearing on Arsenal Fan TV recently that he had a shocker of a debut season in Germany but got better after.

AFC Leveller
03-04-2017, 03:11 PM
1st goal as well. Why is he so far forward? He's having a shocking season. Absolute shit but I take solace in hearing on Arsenal Fan TV recently that he had a shocker of a debut season in Germany but got better after.

I think he is a good player and his range of passing is exceptional but he is obviously not getting coached properly and that comes down to the manager. Can the manager not see from the sidelines that his DCM is out of position? does he not analyses games and tell his players where they went wrong? its all a big mess.

Wenger also admitted that Xhaka cant tackle, which begs the question, why did he buy a DCM who cant do the main element of job?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 03:23 PM
A good read. The whole Gazidis thing is what we've been speculating about on here. It could all be bullshit but this isn’t the first time Gazidis’ name has popped up when it comes to being at odds with Wenger. When we signed Arshavin, rumour floating around during that period was that Gazdis had convinced Wenger to stump up the cash.

The last minute panic buys during that summer, where we sold Cesc and Nasri, was supposed to be down to Gazidis. Wenger admitted he was at some sort of conference or something on deadline day, an odd omission from the boss. Not sure why he’d distance himself like that but speculation grew that Gazidis was behind pushing for some of the deals. Looking back, I remember Wenger saying ‘we can’t convince people you’re a big club’ if we sold Nasri and Cesc. Not sure who that comment was directed at but I’m guessing someone at Board level was saying it makes no sense to let them walk for free if we can convince them to stay.

I’ve already mentioned the statement Gazidis made after closing the sponsorship deals. He cleared the fog surrounding our transfer dealings and made it clear that we could afford star players and the sort of club we should be. The comments about us being able to compete with Bayern keeps coming back around. That’s his doing. Also, the statement on that mobile billboard used for the protest abut Wenger being accountable to the fans goes back to what I’ve said about Gazidis pushing the pressure back on to Wenger.

The infrastructure changes with Gazidis appointing Jonker was an interesting one. Jonker has since walked away but he’s moved on to a managerial role with his old club Wolfsburg. I remember Le Grove saying Jonker could have been Wenger’s replacement. The fact that he’s moved from a youth coaching role and into first team management suggests there could have been some truth in that. Word at the time was that it was Gazidis who appointed Jonker and Wenger didn’t really play a part. Jonker being undermined by Wenger and not being allowed to appoint Henry as coach with Wenger vetoing the move raised eyebrows for me at the time. If Josh Kroenke is really interested in Henry taking over as coach and Henry making no secret of his desire to return to Arsenal, I get the feeling Wenger may have felt threatened. All speculation of course but what else have we got here?

The only negative aspect i would add to that is that Gazidis made himself look bloody silly about five years ago when he tried to get a sponsorship deal done with a Russian telecoms company without doing any research and it turned out that Usmanov was a major share holder of this company.

Power n Glory
03-04-2017, 03:50 PM
The only negative aspect i would add to that is that Gazidis made himself look bloody silly about five years ago when he tried to get a sponsorship deal done with a Russian telecoms company without doing any research and it turned out that Usmanov was a major share holder of this company.

That's a gaff and I'm sure there are a few other things he's done that I wouldn't approve of but that doesn't really relate to his relationship with Wenger and what we think may be going on.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 04:22 PM
The only thing i'm saying is that maybe don't look to Gazidis too much as our salvation here, the way people cry for the moon for David Dein

Power n Glory
03-04-2017, 04:47 PM
The only thing i'm saying is that maybe don't look to Gazidis too much as our salvation here, the way people cry for the moon for David Dein

You don't need to that. My expectations don't need handling and no where am implying he's the saviour. Didn't you say last week that he has some footballing knowledge and it may be Wenger that's rendering him powerless? I agree with that and have held on to that belief for a while now since he's joined. How competent he'll be with Wenger out of the way is a separate issue, but today we're talking about a possible power struggle.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 05:17 PM
You don't need to that. My expectations don't need handling and no where am implying he's the saviour. Didn't you say last week that he has some footballing knowledge and it may be Wenger that's rendering him powerless? I agree with that and have held on to that belief for a while now since he's joined. How competent he'll be with Wenger out of the way is a separate issue, but today we're talking about a possible power struggle.

You still haven't quite grasped the concept that I will say whatever I want, saying you don't need to say this or why are you saying that seem to lend themselves to this misunderstanding.

Gazidis does have football knowledge of course, but we haven't had any real confirmation that for all his big talk he isn't another yes man. We will find out soon enough.

Power n Glory
03-04-2017, 05:21 PM
You still haven't quite grasped the concept that I will say whatever I want, saying you don't need to say this or why are you saying that seem to lend themselves to this misunderstanding.

Gazidis does have football knowledge of course, but we haven't had any real confirmation that for all his big talk he isn't another yes man. We will find out soon enough.

Hey, Herb, go fuck yourself. :good: Even when an argument is made that you agree with and have stated, you have to find something contrary to say just to be a prick.

Power n Glory
03-04-2017, 05:42 PM
http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=3923&page=6&p=4403084#post4403084

Ivan Gazidis seems to me essentially powerless to do his job.

That if he tried to take any action regards to Wenger, Wenger would just bypass him

We know that he brought in Shad Forsythe and Wim Joncker without Wengers blessing. And it's likely Wenger has not bothered to utilise them and has stuck within his own comfort zone.

I wonder if Wenger does sign on, Gazidis will play the long game or he will just leave. The latter wouldn't surprise me

The papers often report Wenger is the only one at the club with footballing knowledge, I genuinely don't think that's true though....Gazidis was part of the management structure for the MLS

I mean you wrote this not so long ago....sheesh.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 06:03 PM
And what part of that is contradictory to what I've just said exactly?

I think there is evidence he's tried to take control over footballing aspects, but equally definitively we don't know he's not a yes man. Will he ultimately give in to higher authority over this issue? Like I said we will see.

I also have stated that he is the only other person at the club other than Wenger with any knowledge of football, that's not in contradiction to saying I wouldn't trust him to completely get us out of this mess because of his previous balls up.

Maybe in the world you operate it, you can't see something from one that one perspective. There's no need to act like a big girl when other people do :shrug:

Just as well you don't go to games I can see you being one of those people getting into a hissy fit cat fight with someone :lol:

Power n Glory
03-04-2017, 06:50 PM
I've been a couple of times to the Emirates this season and not a scratch on me. How has your experience been so far this season?

It would help if you could grasp the points being made in a discussion and not try to assume something I haven't said. I haven't written anywhere in my post or even suggested Ivan could somehow save the club. It would help if you could stick to what's presented on the page without jumping to conclusions. You have listened to the points I've made about Ivan previously, agreed and added your own input and now have posted up a link to someone else that has a similar point of view. But as usual, you have to find a point to challenge even if it's totally irrelevant to the conversation and undermines what you've said last week. :doh: Politics as usual.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 07:04 PM
I simply made the point that although Gazidis is the nearest thing we have to a salvation it's a lamentable thing because I don't throughly trust in his competence or sincerity.

Now I said I would simply add to the point you made, I wasn't disagreeing with you but because you're impulsively driven to think that everything has to be an attack on your opinion if it doesn't immediately preface itself with I agree with you than you immediately start getting uppity.

Now youve failed to make the case where one thing I've said directly contradicts the other.

Gazidis can be both someone who has tried to influence the football aspect of things and be a yes man and the answer to whether he is both will be determined by what happens to Wenger and if Gazidis walks if nothing changes.

Gazidis can be someone with a detailed knowledge of football and someone who is prone to making stupid decisions. It doesnt mean that he definitely mean he wouldn't be more effective if given more responsibility in the event of Wenger going, it's adding the caveat that there is no definite that he will be.

I've not suggested you have claimed otherwise, I've just added my own input like I always have and will always continue to do most likely with your petulant bleating going on in the background.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Not been this season, I cancelled my red membership have been offered tickets but declined them.

I havent been regularly for about two years, used to use my brothers season ticket.

Unless I'm suffering from repressed memory I've never really been involved in heated arguments with fellow fans just before, during or after games. The nearest thing was when work friend was giving me a bit of stick over my barracking of Aaron Ramsey but this was during the season of his life when he was on top form so had to take it on the chin because at the time it did appear that I was wrong about him.

Power n Glory
03-04-2017, 08:39 PM
A little confused here.

I simply made the point that although Gazidis is the nearest thing we have to a salvation it's a lamentable thing because I don't throughly trust in his competence or sincerity.

So you think he's the nearest thing to salvation? That's a debate you're having with yourself. I never made that point and I don't know why you feel the need to imply that's how I view him. There is conversation to be had about how competent Gazidis is or can be without Wenger but that's not really for today, something I suggested earlier but you didn't pick up on it.

I didn't say you've made a contradiction. I said you're undermining the argument you made last week. Why sparked that? Gazidis could be a 'yes' man but you weren't thinking along those lines earlier today or last week.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
03-04-2017, 10:25 PM
So you've never thought something and then weighed it up by thinking "on the other hand"

I do think unfortunately Gazidis could be our only salvation when we ask "who will rid us of this turbulent priest", but it's hard to guage fully what his motivations are and I'm presenting a counter point.

It's not really a debate....I'm just adding things in as they Spring to mind. Your comments were about Gazidis so seemed just as worth while to reply directly.

Im not even making an argument, I'm postulating

Power n Glory
04-04-2017, 06:41 AM
As said, you're having a conversation with yourself if you're not actually reading what I say or make assumptions. I didn't say anything about Gazidis being our salvation but you followed up with the below as if I said that.

Hence the response. Say whatever you want but don't get prickly when I correct you.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-04-2017, 08:08 AM
Nothing that suggests I was directing that comment at you specifically

But in the interests of you not getting your panties in a twist I'll concede it could have been clearer.

But if you want to put it that I'm having a conversation with myself?. Meh I generally am thinking out loud in the style I use to write.

Correcting me? :lol:

LDG
04-04-2017, 08:21 AM
OMFG shut up the pair of yas

Power n Glory
04-04-2017, 08:57 AM
Nothing that suggests I was directing that comment at you specifically

But in the interests of you not getting your panties in a twist I'll concede it could have been clearer.

But if you want to put it that I'm having a conversation with myself?. Meh I generally am thinking out loud in the style I use to write.

Correcting me? :lol:

Thinking out a loud, conversation with yourself....same difference. I wasn't wrong if you admit that's your posting style. Not sure how you expect me to interpret your posts if you can't be more clear.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-04-2017, 08:57 AM

Listen, these kind of pointless arguments are the only things that bump up the amount of posts on this site

Power n Glory
04-04-2017, 09:01 AM

Are you not entertained?

:getcoat:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-04-2017, 09:02 AM
Thinking out a loud, conversation with yourself....same difference. I wasn't wrong if you admit that's your posting style. Not sure how you expect me to interpret your posts if you can't be more clear.

Oh....i don't really care

End of the day, i take a few minutes break from work to write on this. I keep telling you i find it difficult to discern most of the time from one poster to another. You i recognise because you so often get uppity, and NQ of course because he's well unique. But the rest of the people here...Letters aside...meh all mould into one.
The only reason i reply to you directly is because if i click reply the message can end up appearing two or three messages down if someone else is writing on the thread at the same time.

Power n Glory
04-04-2017, 09:12 AM
You don’t have to discern which poster said what in this case. Just distinguish the difference between what’s been said on here to whatever conversation you have going on in your own head.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-04-2017, 09:23 AM
I don't have to do anything

Changing the subject, fans have decided to set up a protest outside London Colney.....Ha fair play to anyone who has taken time off work to do that, and if that sounds like i'm being condescending to them i'm honestly not.....will it make a difference to whether Wenger stays or not....no probably not but what it will do is leave it in absolutely no doubt that a contract extension goes against the wishes of the fans.

selassie
04-04-2017, 11:07 AM
http://img.michaeljacksonspictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/more-popcorn.gif

Niall_Quinn
04-04-2017, 01:43 PM
Nice hit piece today.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4378462/Arsenal-Fan-TV-rise-internet-phenomenon.html

It's AFTV that has split the fans. Not Wenger or the board that promised excellence and delivered excrement.

So I guess if AFTV shuts down, the fans will be united and Wenger will find his mojo and Stan will become a football fanatic?

I don't get what these anti-AFTV lot are on about. Why is it embarrassing for a club to have a fan channel run by the fans rather than some Pravda style operation? What's really embarrassing are the performances on the pitch. Maybe the loudmouths targeting AFTV should focus on that a bit more. What, do they expect a fan channel to broadcast happy songs and tributes to the leader regardless of what's happening on the pitch? Would that be less embarrassing for them? Or do they not want anyone to express an opinion at all? Just brush it all under the rug and pretend - like Wenger does?

I'd be quite embarrassed if I was of the same mind as a prick like Gary Neville, tbf. But he has a right to his opinion too, and what I do is ignore it. Switch it off. Suggest these plebs do the same if they don't like what AFTV is doing.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Nice hit piece today.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4378462/Arsenal-Fan-TV-rise-internet-phenomenon.html

It's AFTV that has split the fans. Not Wenger or the board that promised excellence and delivered excrement.

So I guess if AFTV shuts down, the fans will be united and Wenger will find his mojo and Stan will become a football fanatic?

I don't get what these anti-AFTV lot are on about. Why is it embarrassing for a club to have a fan channel run by the fans rather than some Pravda style operation? What's really embarrassing are the performances on the pitch. Maybe the loudmouths targeting AFTV should focus on that a bit more. What, do they expect a fan channel to broadcast happy songs and tributes to the leader regardless of what's happening on the pitch? Would that be less embarrassing for them? Or do they not want anyone to express an opinion at all? Just brush it all under the rug and pretend - like Wenger does?

I'd be quite embarrassed if I was of the same mind as a prick like Gary Neville, tbf. But he has a right to his opinion too, and what I do is ignore it. Switch it off. Suggest these plebs do the same if they don't like what AFTV is doing.

Totally 100% agree, it's the resentful snobbery of a Media who know they are not being listened to any more.

Sorry fans don't have quid pro quo deals with the clubs favourable stories for favourable access....they are just saying what they genuinely think.

Niall_Quinn
04-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Listening to these whores who long since relinquished their role as defender of the people against power in favour of taking advertising bucks and keeping shut, it's funny. They are sort of hinting Robbie's in it for the money :haha:

Kettle calling the pot a dirty kettle.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Listening to these whores who long since relinquished their role as defender of the people against power in favour of taking advertising bucks and keeping shut, it's funny. They are sort of hinting Robbie's in it for the money :haha:

Kettle calling the pot a dirty kettle.

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.....how dare he spend his free time trying to give voices to people only to discover that he's rather good at it and that he can actually do what he loves for a living.

What an awful human being he is.

Letters
04-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.....how dare he spend his free time trying to give voices to people only to discover that he's rather good at it and that he can actually do what he loves for a living.

Was kinda planning to have you lot make my fortune via this site till you all started leaving, you selfish twats :sulk:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-04-2017, 02:20 PM
Was kinda planning to have you lot make my fortune via this site till you all started leaving, you selfish twats :sulk:

It wouldn't have worked

You're not very good at what you do.

Letters
04-04-2017, 02:27 PM
:( Harsh, but fair.

Niall_Quinn
04-04-2017, 02:41 PM

And he's fat.

Globalgunner
04-04-2017, 03:16 PM
And he's fat.

But he can Rap...sort of.