PDA

View Full Version : What now?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
18-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Now that Wenger has made a decision on his future?

Do the protests continue or are they simply pissing into the wind?. Trying to influence a decision that's already been made.

I'm 99.9% sure he has decided to stay, but you never know with him.

Marc Overmars
18-03-2017, 05:17 PM
I think he's leaving.

But regardless, the whole uncertainty over his future has killed us this season.

Bumble
18-03-2017, 05:34 PM
Why not tell us if he has made up his mind. The uncertainty is the worst thing. If he has decided to leave then I think the fans will give him a rousing end to the season and generally appreciate what he has done, but he has to let us know. Why continue with these poor performances, negativity in the stadium.

If he has decided to stay then I can sort of see why he doesn't want to say anything yet. Just hoping the corner will turn and things can start looking positive.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
18-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Why not tell us if he has made up his mind. The uncertainty is the worst thing. If he has decided to leave then I think the fans will give him a rousing end to the season and generally appreciate what he has done, but he has to let us know. Why continue with these poor performances, negativity in the stadium.

If he has decided to stay then I can sort of see why he doesn't want to say anything yet. Just hoping the corner will turn and things can start looking positive.

Exactly, he's staying

AFC Leveller
18-03-2017, 05:51 PM
He's waiting for us to win a couple of games to announce he's staying.

He's not someone who takes losses seriously and won't be that bothered about Munich losses. He is here to stay and I don't think anything will change that this season.

dostoy
18-03-2017, 06:20 PM
He said he would leave the decision until the end of the season because he did not want to upset the players mindset but he now realises that we are in very deep shit and he somehow cannot change it.

That is the reason for making the decision public well before the end of the season because he thinks the uncertainty of it is upsetting the players mindset.

These is no question he wants to stay, but I think he will leave.

This is why I wanted us to be in the top four, it will give the new manager more chance of signing top players, regardless of if Arsenal win the fuck all cup or not.

There is very little chance of getting into the top 4 now though so its going to take the new manager a lot longer to build a title winning team, if he gets Arsenal into the top 4 next season, he will have done very well indeed.

Wenger will go for certain at the end of this season.

rodders
18-03-2017, 06:59 PM
For Gods sake go!!!

Globalgunner
18-03-2017, 08:44 PM
He is banking on a win against City. If we get thumped i am certain he will go. Wenger will not leave willingly it takes 1 win of any sort for him to forget the losses.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
18-03-2017, 08:53 PM
He is banking on a win against City. If we get thumped i am certain he will go. Wenger will not leave willingly it takes 1 win of any sort for him to forget the losses.

So you're saying he's bullshitting when he says he's made his decision?

Niall_Quinn
18-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Yes, I have decided, I will tell you soon. Does that mean he's just being a huge attention seeking child, trying to hold everyone in suspense, or that he still has to tell the club, or that he's bullshitting completely? It's ridiculous he should be the one setting the terms. What a gutless board we have.

selassie
18-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Why can't he just tell us now? He said that he is doing a great job and we are in a good position and that everybody is over-reacting after a bad two weeks.

What has he got to hide? Just tell everybody you are staying and have signed on for two more years.