PDA

View Full Version : Dream/Nightmare Scenarios

Letters
30-03-2017, 02:20 PM
What is the best and worst that could happen this season now?

Dream:
Wenger announces he will be leaving, Arsenal "go on a run", finish in the top 4, above Spurs, get to the FA Cup Final and beat Spurs in it.
Wenger is carried through the streets of Islington, we get a new manager, Sanchez stays and we all live happily ever after.
:trophy:

Nightmare:
Our league malaise continues, we limp into 7th place, lost to Spurs at WHL, get to the FA Cup Final and lose to Spurs in it.
Wenger then announces he's staying another 2 years, Sanchez leaves for Chelsea, Ozil also leaves.
:ilt:

Niall_Quinn
30-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Dream: Wenger leaves.
Nightmare: Wenger stays.

Letters
30-03-2017, 02:51 PM
:lol: Succinct.

selassie
30-03-2017, 02:53 PM
:lol: Succinct.

:lol:

It's basically what I want. Obviously I hope we finish as high up the table as possible and win the FA Cup but I'd sacrifice that if it meant Wenger leaving and us replacing him with a manager that coached the team properly.

dostoy
30-03-2017, 03:02 PM
I want to finish 4th because that means CL next season , I don't want to remember this season for any reason so do not want to win the shit cup.

The biggest thing by far is Wenger leaving.

That is the dream, but the nightmare of him staying will probably become reality, if that happens, I'm done.

GP
30-03-2017, 06:14 PM
https://i.redd.it/3e454ru7jjoy.jpg

Chippy
30-03-2017, 09:56 PM
https://i.redd.it/3e454ru7jjoy.jpg

This looks kinda gay :(

GP
30-03-2017, 11:20 PM
What's wrong with that?

Thierrymon
30-03-2017, 11:40 PM
Dream: Wenger leaves, Simeone becomes new manager. Alexis stays. We win everything.

Nightmare (reality): Wenger stays. Alexis, Ozil, Ox leave. Fans stay angry and frustrated leading to even more toxic atmosphere.

Xhaka Can’t
31-03-2017, 12:30 AM
Dream: Season ends.

Nightmare: Next season begins.

Letters
31-03-2017, 07:20 AM
Dream: Season ends.

Nightmare: Next season begins.

:lol:

AFC Leveller
31-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Dream: We win all the big games left and beat Chelsea or Spuds in the final, Wenger leaves and we get Simeone.

Nightmare (most likely scenario): we finish 5th or 6th, lose to City in the semis and get hammered 5-1 at SHL. Wenger signs a new deal after we beat City this Sunday.

Chippy
01-04-2017, 10:19 AM
What's wrong with that?

Sorry😞, did not meant to be offend you, I had no idea.

Chippy
01-04-2017, 07:40 PM
What is the best and worst that could happen this season now?

Dream:
Wenger announces he will be leaving, Arsenal "go on a run", finish in the top 4, above Spurs, get to the FA Cup Final and beat Spurs in it.
Wenger is carried through the streets of Islington, we get a new manager, Sanchez stays and we all live happily ever after.
:trophy:

Nightmare:
Our league malaise continues, we limp into 7th place, lost to Spurs at WHL, get to the FA Cup Final and lose to Spurs in it.
Wenger then announces he's staying another 2 years, Sanchez leaves for Chelsea, Ozil also leaves.
Dream:
Wenger admits he is a useless cunt and retires next week. We take the Juventus manager and scrape third.
Nightmare:
Wenger stays, Sanchez leaves and the scum win the double. (All fucking TBH) :(

Ernesto
01-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Dream:
Wenger admits he is a useless cunt and retires next week. We take the Juventus manager and scrape third.
Nightmare:
Wenger stays, Sanchez leaves and the scum win the double. (All fucking TBH) :(

Which ones are the Scum again?

Chippy
01-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Which ones are the Scum again?

Those scum cunts down the road :( they are looking unstoppable. Roll on next season, I've had enough :(