PDA

View Full Version : Season Reaction 2016/2017.

McNamara That Ghost...
21-05-2017, 04:42 PM
:haha:

:doh:

:wave: :satan:

Globalgunner
21-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Arsene Wenger on missing out on the Champions League for the first time in 20 years: "It is annoying but we had a spell during the season that was difficult and it was difficult for me in my personal situation. We were playing in a hostile environment. The players came back stronger in the last two months and I'm very proud of them for doing that.

"I was focused on my job. I am professional. I love this club enough to do my best every single day. One thing you cannot question is my love for this club. I've turned down every club in the world to stay here."

Fakeyank, NQ, Ozim. I put the blame squarely on you 3 for creating an environment where Wenger and his boys could not perform.

Out! ,Out!, Out!

Özim
21-05-2017, 05:03 PM
Arsene Wenger on missing out on the Champions League for the first time in 20 years: "It is annoying but we had a spell during the season that was difficult and it was difficult for me in my personal situation. We were playing in a hostile environment. The players came back stronger in the last two months and I'm very proud of them for doing that.

"I was focused on my job. I am professional. I love this club enough to do my best every single day. One thing you cannot question is my love for this club. I've turned down every club in the world to stay here."

Fakeyank, NQ, Ozim. I put the blame squarely on you 3 for creating an environment where Wenger and his boys could not perform.

Out! ,Out!, Out!

I have to take it on the chin, yes it was all down to me NQ and FY, it was all down to the hostile environment, the players and manager absolutely must be absolved of any responsibility, poor things have a hard life as it is.

So we miss out on the CL, who gives a toss, haven't enjoyed it for years anyway, hopefully the Europe League will be more enjoyable and we'll finally see the back of Wenger (and Kroenke). It's been a car crash season, the culmination of years of complacency, eventually it has to catch up with you and this year it finally has after many years when we scraped into the top 4.

Hoping for big changes in the summer but not holding my breath.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
21-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Blaming the fans for a run of eight defeats in eighteen games

Probably just as well he stayed away from doing a lap of honour.

Letters
21-05-2017, 05:14 PM
I'll judge it at the end of next Saturday :sulk:

Letters
21-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Although... 4 more points than last season.
Progress :bow:

gunnerrrrr
21-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Guys this complete moron of a man is now bascially blaming the fans aka us for missing out on the top 4:

On his reaction to a lack of Champions League football…
I don’t know yet because we have not started the Champions League yet, but it’s very sad. For 20 years we were in it and it’s the first year that we will not be in it. It’s very strange because for 75 points, we are only one point short. Of course you can look everywhere for where we dropped these points, but since January it’s been a very difficult environment for different reasons. Some you know about, and that’s very difficult for a group of players to cope with that. There are some other reasons that we will talk about another day. Psychologically, the environment for this group of players was absolutely horrendous and I’m very proud of what they have done, the way they responded and finished the season.

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20170521/-it-s-very-sad-for-us-to-miss-top-four-#EtDfZzyZjSh4d3S9.99

Gooner23
21-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Zero ownership or responsibility. Not even a hint of humility.

Just fuck off.

Chippy
21-05-2017, 06:11 PM
:haha:

:doh:

:wave: :satan:

No Kos or Gabs for the Final next week. This could the old goats final humiliation. I am going for 2-7.

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2017, 06:13 PM
JUDGED

Penguin
21-05-2017, 07:10 PM
The environment was horrendous for the players? Good luck to them if they played for Real,Barca or Bayern. Their fans turn on players after one bad game.

Enough excuses Wenger - you failed. Failed in your own criteria for success. The fans criteria was never even to just finish in the top four, our criteria is to challenge for trophies. Please fuck off.

Xhaka Can’t
21-05-2017, 09:13 PM
For years he has failed to meet the realistic criteria set by fans; compete for major honours. Now he has failed to meet his own criteria.

But he just won't leave because he won't accept any responsibility. It is always someone else's fault.

This season it's our fault because we don't want to support the same dross every season. It's also other teams fault because they have checked out for the season and lost to Liverpool costing us his cherished position of being the third best loser.

Seriously it's other teams fault for not taking enough points off Liverpool.

How about if we had just bothered to take one point from them? Whose fault is that?

I'm fucking sick of the sight and the sound of Wenger. My first season in London in 26 year where I haven't gone to a single game.

I won't be back next season either.

Fuck this shit.

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2017, 09:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgVQem2uyfI

Agreed, agreed, agreed... agreed, yes agree, yes, yes, agree, agreed.

#WengerOut #KroenkeOut #UsmanovIsFat

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2017, 09:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlv-fOrWI_M

Fuuuuuuck - how can this guy go on for so long without breathing? It's like sticking your head in a jet engine on full blast - fucking unbearable.

The silence when the video ended. Fucking bliss. I'm sitting here appreciating it. Beautiful, zero Moh, silence. Golden.

Globalgunner
21-05-2017, 10:25 PM

Fuuuuuuck - how can this guy go on for so long without breathing? It's like sticking your head in a jet engine on full blast - fucking unbearable.

The silence when the video ended. Fucking bliss. I'm sitting here appreciating it. Beautiful, zero Moh, silence. Golden.

The man is insufferable, goes on and on without saying anything that makes any sense. He is the one character on AFTV that i simply cannot bear listening to.

Özim
21-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Wenger is arrogance personified, nothing is ever his fault, giving credit to his players after this season is shameful, then palming that off onto the fans is simply embarrassing, the man has no shame!

Worst manager in football IMO, due to everything that comes with him, how anyone can't stand him being in charge I'll never know. He's a 2nd rate manager that thinks he's better than everyone else, he's concerned about the 1 point, what he should be concerned about is the 18 points behind Chelsea, sums him up though, a loser in every sense.

Marc Overmars
22-05-2017, 12:59 AM
Finally after so many years of standing still we don't have that shitty caveat of CL football to paper over the cracks. This season is just as shit as the ones before it when we qualified. Nowhere to be seen in the title race and an embarrassment of epic proportions in Europe.

Wenger is joke, no contrition and no sign of accepting any responsibility. He's not even good enough to live up to his low standards anymore, so he should kindly do one and let someone relevant in the game have a go.

AFC Leveller
22-05-2017, 05:24 AM
What an arrogant old goat, he has no shame.

He goes on about the 1 point difference between us and Liverpool but completely ignores the 18 points gap between ourselves and Chelsea. He is a loser and a fraud. At least shoe some humility and admit you failed and that you can no longer do it at the top.

It will be the same old shit until he leaves (at least two more years) and the club will stagnate and overcharge fans in the meantime.

AFC Leveller
22-05-2017, 05:27 AM

Arsenal fan TV, mo, what did you think of the game?

Mo: The koala (Phascolarctos cinereus, or, inaccurately, koala bear[a]) is an arboreal herbivorous marsupial native to Australia. It is the only extant representative of the family Phascolarctidae and its closest living relatives are the wombats. The koala is found in coastal areas of the mainland's eastern and southern regions, inhabiting Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, and South Australia. It is easily recognisable by its stout, tailless body and large head with round, fluffy ears and large, spoon-shaped nose. The koala has a body length of 60–85*cm (24–33*in) and weighs 4–15*kg (9–33*lb). Pelage colour ranges from silver grey to chocolate brown. Koalas from the northern populations are typically smaller and lighter in colour than their counterparts further south. These populations possibly are separate subspecies, but this is disputed.

Power n Glory
22-05-2017, 08:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgVQem2uyfI

Agreed, agreed, agreed... agreed, yes agree, yes, yes, agree, agreed.

#WengerOut #KroenkeOut #UsmanovIsFat

Spot on from this guy.

Maybe if we'd have been prepared for the season and not spanked by Liverpool in our opening game we'd have come 4th. So many errors made this season and he has the nerve to blame the fans. He comes out and says he loves the club but I think that's total rubbish. Maybe he's taken the fans out the equation when he says that. He can see how strained the relationship is between himself and the fans but walks into a press conference to lay the blame on us! Then he has the cheek to defend Stan Kroenke and say he's not at fault for the results. How messed up is that? He's always looked out for the Board's interest and not the fans.

Letters
22-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Yeah!

http://newsthump.com/2017/05/22/arsenal-didnt-want-to-play-in-the-smelly-champions-league-anyway/

AFC Leveller
24-05-2017, 07:29 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheArsenalChris/status/866336806270271488

Niall_Quinn
24-05-2017, 07:36 PM

He's an attention seeker. Sad bloke.

Marc Overmars
24-05-2017, 07:40 PM

Lost his balls after being roasted on AFTV and now professionally trolls behind a keyboard. Sad.

Would be nice to hear something rational from people who want Wenger to stay, however all you seem to get are twisted and deliberately obtuse "facts", along with complete ignorance to what is seen on the pitch year in, year out.

Niall_Quinn
24-05-2017, 07:48 PM
Chris Wenger says:

I judge us by our own performances & overall points.

We do not control what Leicester & Chelsea do, apart from the 2 games played.

The world responds:

Enjoy europa league ginger wanker

You're a deluded Dickhead.

You've written some shit this season but this tops the lot.

You my friend, are the thickest Cunt in the world

Are u fucking kidding? Chris you are seriously being a troll right now and a stupid fucking twat to boot.

You're actually worse than Ty

Chris can you send me a picture of Narnia ?

You bell end.

You really are a ginger fucking cunt

GP
24-05-2017, 07:51 PM
Why do you even care?

Everyone on AFTV, without exception, is an attention seeking cunt. Including him.

Niall_Quinn
24-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Why do you even care?

Everyone on AFTV, without exception, is an attention seeking cunt. Including him.

I don't care. I'm just having a laugh at the poor bloke.

GP
24-05-2017, 08:46 PM
I'm sure he'll be devastated.

Niall_Quinn
24-05-2017, 08:54 PM
His dad signing a new contract will make up for it.