PDA

View Full Version : Europa league tickets

Dicks and chicks
13-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Anyone know where none arsenal members can get cheap tickets for red star and BATE matches?

Niall_Quinn
13-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Try http://www.cheaparsenalticketsforredstarandbatematches.co m

Marc Overmars
13-09-2017, 01:44 PM
You'll have to wait and see if they go on general sale. It's worth getting at least one membership though, as you can buy tickets for non-members in the Friends and Family sales, which EL matches are likely to go to.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
13-09-2017, 02:41 PM
Fuck going to matches on a Thursday night

Well fuck going to matches full stop.

Even a couple of years ago you could go to games for entertainment value even if we were doing shit.

Now games like Saturday are the outlier

AFC Leveller
13-09-2017, 03:25 PM
There is an Arsenal tickets page on FB that you can join.

Letters
13-09-2017, 03:30 PM
I was going to watch something tomorrow evening which will make me yell and have nightmares afterwards.

Then I decided to go to the cinema to see "IT" instead and not bother with the Arsenal game.

:rimshot:

Marc Overmars
13-09-2017, 03:42 PM
I was going to watch something tomorrow evening which will make me yell and have nightmares afterwards.

Then I decided to go to the cinema to see "IT" instead and not bother with the Arsenal game.

:rimshot:

Saw IT last night. You definitely made the right choice. Good film.

Letters
13-09-2017, 03:47 PM
:good:

Loved the original. Quite looking forward to seeing this one.
I actually didn't know we were playing when I booked it which tells you something, a few years ago the fixture list would have been in the diary, now I have no idea who we are playing when.

AFC Leveller
13-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Expect an emptyish stadium. loads of tickets available on the ticket page on FB for those interested.

Letters
13-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Can you give me the link?

Asking for a friend

:ninja:

Marc Overmars
13-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Expect an emptyish stadium. loads of tickets available on the ticket page on FB for those interested.

Just had a browse out of curiosity. Huge amount of seats available on TX but I doubt they will be all be sold so the season ticket holders will probably reluctantly go.

However the Doncaster game is looking like it will be the Emirates lowest ever attendance. :lol:

Dicks and chicks
13-09-2017, 04:06 PM
What's the link to the arsenal ticket fbook group

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
13-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Saw IT last night. You definitely made the right choice. Good film.

Hiya Georgie!

Can't be better than the Tim Curry one

One of the funniest comedies ever made

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
13-09-2017, 10:21 PM
The girl I'm seeing lives near Cologne so thought I may as well try and get to the away game......but having never been to an Arsenal away game have no actual idea how it works it terms of getting a ticket.

I appreciate I'm begging for a load of witty responses and/or ridicule here....

Marc Overmars
13-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Away games are usually a closed shop unless you're a gold member and even then you'll probably need some away credits as well. Having said that, the away game at BATE is available for red and silver members but that's probably because there isn't much desire to travel to wherever the fuck it is they're from.

Cologne is a much nicer trip and therefore more likely to sell out. You might get lucky so it's worth keeping an eye on the website when they go on sale. The disdain for the EL might be enough to get you a ticket.

Letters
14-09-2017, 07:23 AM
Back in the day dad and me did a few away European trips, we were gold members but we didn't have away points.
Depends on the team, as MO said.

Dicks and chicks
14-09-2017, 08:21 AM
Arsenal ticket fbook group anyone?