PDA

View Full Version : Cunt Out

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Today the cunt benched our record signing.

Leaving aside all the other fuck-ups this cunt inflicts on the club, how do you view this cuntish decision? The cunt has spent 50 mill bringing in a striker, and he doesn't start him in the biggest game of the season. Even for the cunt, that's an inexplicably cuntish thing to do, right?

Question then, can anybody offer a single reasonable explanation for what the cunt did today?

I think it's time the cunt left the club. Anyone here want to defend the cunt?

Cripps
05-11-2017, 07:35 PM
He cares #WengerIn

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 07:40 PM
Eventually the cunt relented. Even the cunt knew he'd fucked up. So he subbed his 50 mill striker on and... his 50 million quid striker scored a goal. It was a weird goal. Instead of passing backwards, we passed forwards. Amazingly, that took us closer to the opposition goal. And in no time at all we were close enough for the player who the cunt spent 50 million on to finish. GOAL!

So what did the cunt do?

He sent on Giroud and pushed our 50 million quid striker out to the flank. Thereby taking him out of the game.

Can anyone defend the cunt's tactics and offer a reasonable explanation for the cunt's behaviour?

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 07:46 PM
Robbie has learned to be a politician. As everyone does when there is marketing opportunity at stake. He offers reasons for the cunt. But they aren't very convincing reasons. He's playing devil's advocate. But you only do that when you think the devil isn't real.

The Emirates Gallactico
05-11-2017, 07:48 PM
Harsh on Letters tbh tbf.

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Harsh on Letters tbh tbf.

I'm OTT most of the time.

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 08:52 PM
The cunt is blaming the ref for the result.

Well, the cunt is right to a degree.

But the question still remains, why did the cunt sabotage the team with his team selection? The cunt doesn't mention that. Perhaps the cunt ought to look beyond the obvious for the answers. Then again, the cunt never seems to want to find, let alone accept, the answers.

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 09:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-OOyInyB4

Yup.

Cunts out!

Cripps
05-11-2017, 09:09 PM

Yup.

Cunts out!

Be careful what you wish for!

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 09:10 PM
It ws Alexis' fault :sulk:

Letters
05-11-2017, 09:10 PM
I've always argued against the "he's gone mental" school of thought but Lacazette on the bench today...even if there was some reasoning when he did it at Anfield, we know how that turned out so why on earth would he do it again?

Cripps
05-11-2017, 09:13 PM
I've always argued against the "he's gone mental" school of thought but Lacazette on the bench today...even if there was some reasoning when he did it at Anfield, we know how that turned out so why on earth would he do it again?

:lol: first they laugh, then they question, then they follow

:tiphat:

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 09:13 PM

People who absolutely point blank refuse to learn from their mistakes will confidently make the same mistakes again. The cunt knows better than everyone else, and the evidence to the contrary has not made 20,000 substitutions.

Bloke's had some sort of mental breakdown but nobody with a voice is brave enough to say it.

Xhaka Can’t
05-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Nobody has a voice.

There simply is nothing more that can be said. It’s all been said. Over and over and over again.

So much so, with such little impact we are as mad as Wenger.

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 09:17 PM
You CAN'T be presiding over Bergkamp, Pires, Henry and all, and the beautiful football we played, and then produce THIS without questions being asked about one of two things.

1) Deliberate sabotage.
2) Mental health.

I don't believe the first. Whatever I think about him, I don't believe he's killing us like this on purpose.

So 2.

Eventually somebody will have to twig and say something.

Cripps
05-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Nobody has a voice.

There simply is nothing more that can be said. It’s all been said. Over and over and over again.

So much so, with such little impact we are as mad as Wenger.

We had an opportunity but people kept telling us to be careful what you wish for and f off and support spurs :coffee:

Now they have complete control of our club and as you say, we can't do anything about it :shrug:

Letters
05-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Did we have an opportunity? To do what exactly?

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 09:22 PM
No. There was nothing. Rumours (and nothing more) say our own board wanted him to get the mental health treatment he deservesout, but he ran to Stan the Leech and secured his latest and most farcical contract. Whether decrepit old cocks were sucked, I don't know.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-11-2017, 09:27 PM
We’d have lost today whether Lacazette started or not

But to hamstring yourself before even stepping onto the field?

We can’t defend for shit, so might as well have just gone for it. We don’t do well with being pressed but guess who also doesn’t do well with it? City!

That’s why they have a shoddy recent record against spurs and Liverpool (the 5-0 result was due to Mane being sent off) teams that press opposition hard.

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 09:30 PM
We’d have lost today whether Lacazette started or not

But to hamstring yourself before even stepping onto the field?

We can’t defend for shit, so might as well have just gone for it. We don’t do well with being pressed but guess who also doesn’t do well with it? City!

You're going with sabotage then?

I still think mental health.

Cripps
05-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Did we have an opportunity? To do what exactly?

To hold banners, to sing anti management songs, to protest, to walkout, to boycott. To basically get off your arse and join the movement and make the club realise.

Liverpool walked out on the 77th minute and reversed an executive decision to increase ticket prices to £77. When we had a walkout on the 70th minute it was dismissed and ridiculed.

So this is what you get. You deserve it.

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 09:35 PM
To hold banners, to sing anti management songs, to protest, to walkout, to boycott. To basically get off your arse and join the movement and make the club realise.

Liverpool walked out on the 77th minute and reversed an executive decision to increase ticket prices to £77. When we had a walkout on the 70th minute it was dismissed and ridiculed.

So this is what you get. You deserve it.

They couldn't give a flying fuck. Didn't you see that at the AGM?

Some very serious scumbags have taken over the club. Shouting at them will have zero effect. It used to be this club cared about its public image. Now that's not the case. They must be feeling very confident.

Letters
05-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Some of those things have happened.
I personally think a boycott is the only effective tactic.
I've done my bit, they dont get any of my money.

Cripps
They couldn't give a flying fuck. Didn't you see that at the AGM?

Some very serious scumbags have taken over the club. Shouting at them will have zero effect. It used to be this club cared about its public image. Now that's not the case. They must be feeling very confident.

Of course they don't now!

Cripps
Some of those things have happened.
I personally think a boycott is the only effective tactic.
I've done my bit, they dont get any of my money.

Yeah in small numbers. That's my whole point.

Cripps
05-11-2017, 10:00 PM
You're going with sabotage then?

I still think mental health.

Don't worry Letters has done his bit.

He continually paid for a season ticket, sat on his arse silently and told others to be careful what they wish for, helping to create the monster that is this current board + manager that we now can't get rid of. But he's done his bit now and they won't be getting any of his money! :haha:

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Don't worry Letters has done his bit.

He continually paid for a season ticket, sat on his arse silently and told others to be careful what they wish for, helping to create the monster that is this current board + manager that we now can't get rid of. But he's done his bit now and they won't be getting any of his money! :haha:

Herbert?

He's a long-standing Wenger-out graduate. We can all agree on the fundamentals, and in the main we do. But there's lots of scope to dispute and argue the details because none of us are inside, none of us know. We're all guessing in the end.

Ralpheroo72
05-11-2017, 10:15 PM
I originally thought this was a thread about Gary

Niall_Quinn
05-11-2017, 10:15 PM
I originally thought this was a thread about Gary

I hijacked it.

Ralpheroo72
06-11-2017, 08:32 AM

Yup.

Cunts out!

That guy summed out how I feel about Arsenal now.