Arsenal > City tbh :bow:

4th :bow:

Wenger :bow:

NQ Sr :bow:

Spurs 7th :haha:

Power shift :haha:

Master Splinter
29-11-2017, 09:41 PM
ARSENAL SCRAPE PAST PLUCKY HUDDERSFIELD 5-0.

Kolasinac is an absolute beast :bow:.

Wenger :bow:.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Double figure GD. :bow:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
29-11-2017, 10:19 PM
I thought Kola was really poor today myself....

Nice to actually get a meat on the bones win though.

Letters
29-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Another scraped win :(

Average squad.
Awful manager

Özim
29-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Decent win at last, how long have we been waiting for a win like this, been quite a while since we'e had a convincing win. Ozil starred unfortunately now he's starting to perform he looks like he'll be leaving.

Funny how when we're miles away from the title we suddenly start winning, the pressure is re-established we'll most likely fold like a house of cards.

GP
29-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Average forum.
Awful admin.

GP
29-11-2017, 10:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfU69_up02Y

Özim
29-11-2017, 10:29 PM
Another scraped win :(

Average squad.
Awful manager

For a change it's not a scraped win, a very rare thing these days, these are like gold dust and only come when there's no pressure.

Beating a 2nd rate side doesn't exactly prove we're anything special, we're still 12 points behind City and it'll probably be more come the end of the season, when it matters we go missing, when we're nowhere near success we seem to pick up win.

But yes he is an awful manager, it's been proven over many years. You might be able to get your Wenger shrine out and start worshipping Wenger again soon, looks like he'll be sticking around luckily for you.

Letters
29-11-2017, 10:33 PM
Yes. There was no pressure against Spurs when we beat them 2-0.

It's hilarious how upset you are when we get a good result

Özim
29-11-2017, 10:53 PM
Yes. There was no pressure against Spurs when we beat them 2-0.

It's hilarious how upset you are when we get a good result

Exactly right, we already knew we were a bunch of losers so had nothing to lose.

You think I'm upset :lol: not in the least, I know the outcome of the season already theres's nothing to be upset about, we always know how it goes with this guy in charge, straight to losersville for us.

Letters
29-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Yes. You don't sound at all upset.
Cheer up. We actually have a tough game next so we might lose that one.
Fingers crossed, eh?

Özim
29-11-2017, 11:10 PM
:lol: No I don't.

Wouldn't be anything new, a team built in the managers image, a bunch of bottlers.

I'm not happy or uspet I don't really feel any emotion about our games anymore, just an indifference and a knowledge of the outcome, he's the man that ruined football for Arsenal fans, can't wait for the day we get someone new, someone with different ideas, different everything, a day when we can hope again and look forward to unpredictability.

Wenger has destroyed all that.

AFC Leveller
30-11-2017, 08:21 AM
Seemed a bit lethargic after scoring the first goal but then picked up our game and the goals were beautiful.

Ozil, Laca and Alexis are such a deadly trio, such a shame they wont be here next season.

Marc Overmars
30-11-2017, 08:53 AM
Got to love it when we just crank up the gears and blitz teams in a little 15 minute spell.

A big shame that Lacashite is out of the United match.

Özim
30-11-2017, 09:18 AM
Got to love it when we just crank up the gears and blitz teams in a little 15 minute spell.

A big shame that Lacashite is out of the United match.

Lacazette will be a huge miss, our best finisher and he's been key to most of our wins, big blow for us.

Niall_Quinn
30-11-2017, 09:18 AM
Seemed a bit lethargic after scoring the first goal but then picked up our game and the goals were beautiful.

Ozil, Laca and Alexis are such a deadly trio, such a shame they wont be here next season.

The addition of Lacazette makes all the difference. And, of course, he's injured for the Utd game. Laca is a hell of a lot more technical than I realised. And a clinical finisher, which is something we have needed ever since Bendtner left. Finally we a have a decent trio again. For a few weeks anyway.

selassie
30-11-2017, 09:52 AM
The addition of Lacazette makes all the difference. And, of course, he's injured for the Utd game. Laca is a hell of a lot more technical than I realised. And a clinical finisher, which is something we have needed ever since Bendtner left. Finally we a have a decent trio again. For a few weeks anyway.

Classic Wenger, he solves the problem 3 seasons too late and yet 2 of 3 will be walking away soon.

He wonders why sections of the fanbase show him disrespect or whatever it is he says :rolleyes:

AFC Leveller
30-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Laca out of saturday's game, confirmed by wenger.

Welbeck can do a job although hes not the most clinical.

Bumble
30-11-2017, 01:02 PM
even better we have finally put a good November together. the race for 4th is on

McNamara That Ghost...
30-11-2017, 01:31 PM
It's the Welbeck Cup on Saturday so for that game I am not too concerned. It better only be a little strain though.

Niall_Quinn
30-11-2017, 02:53 PM
It's the Welbeck Cup on Saturday so for that game I am not too concerned. It better only be a little strain though.

Little bit groin. Back in 2 weeks :doh:

Cripps
30-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Little bit groin. Back in 2 months :doh:

Fixed it for you.