PDA

View Full Version : Match reaction: Wengers looneytoons. V Keystone Klopps

Globalgunner
22-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Funniest game of the season so far. I dare any teams to top that
Xhaka`s goal the highlight.

dostoy
22-12-2017, 09:56 PM
If Wenger improves the defence in January then there is a chance of a top 4 finish, if he doesn't then its 5th at best.

Its 5th or 6th then.

Globalgunner
22-12-2017, 09:58 PM
If Wenger improves the defence in January then there is a chance of a top 4 finish, if he doesn't then its 5th at best.

Its 5th or 6th then.

Wenger cant improve the crap he creates by himself. He will muddle on and hope Pool and Spuds fuck up.

Power n Glory
22-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Koscielny is our captain! :lol:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/13/arsenal-captain-laurent-koscielny-blanked-teammates-pre-match-west-ham-team-talk-7157940/

Joke of a defence performance tonight.

selassie
22-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Wenger cant improve the crap he creates by himself. He will muddle on and hope Pool and Spuds fuck up.

Yep, he won’t change a damn thing, the personnel is obviously not perfect but they are like a rudderless ship, they are literally all over the place every single game.

The whole system is a complete mess and it won’t change until he is gone.

Niall_Quinn
22-12-2017, 10:08 PM
The cunt needs to get the fuck out of the club. That all.

dostoy
22-12-2017, 10:15 PM
The cunt needs to get the fuck out of the club. That all.

I agree COMPLETELY, but its simply not going to happen any time soon is it.

Arsenal are a joke of a club and I don't know why I bother or why any Arsenal supporter bothers wasting their time even thinking about Arsenal.

Have a good Christmas everyone.

Over and out.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
22-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Jesus I can’t remember the last time saw such Inept defending

Thing is our passing football is to our detriment because when you look at the goals we scored we could have walked the ball into the net. Has koscielny suffered a stroke?.

Niall_Quinn
23-12-2017, 12:05 AM
Seems fans aren't celebrating title wins here, or any wins. They are celebrating us not being annihilated. 0-0 against the chavs? Battling performance. 1-3 loss to the Mancs? Didn't we fight well? 3-3 against Liverpool? We did well to come back from 2 down, and we could have been 3, 4, 5, or more down!

So 2 points from 9. No wins. Didn't we do well? Brave. Courageous. Battling. All the things Wenger would say as we crawl through yet another sub-standard season.

Niall_Quinn
23-12-2017, 12:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKmVGu0znsU

Wenger's biggest fan at it again.

We're top of The Spirit League lads! :trophy:

Marc Overmars
23-12-2017, 05:23 AM
Pretty much shit bar 10 minutes.

When is Wenker going to do one?!

Globalgunner
23-12-2017, 07:00 AM
Pretty much shit bar 10 minutes.

When is Wenker going to do one?!

This:

that would be the greatest gift of all this Xmas

Özim
23-12-2017, 08:58 AM
He's praising our spirit, saying we're the team that has won the most points from losing positions and seems happy with a draw at home and more dropped points. Even talked about the Man U game having an effect at the start

The guy is a complete joke. Reminds me of the last time we came back against Liverpool a game which proved the beginning of the end in the title race, this time it might be the beginning of the end for his precious 4th place chase.

Cech is way past it as well has to be said, so many mistakes this season.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
23-12-2017, 10:36 AM
What happened is we found ourselves 2-0 down. The players thought shit we need to actually look interested and then found when they ran with the ball that no one was tackling them

AFC Leveller
23-12-2017, 11:08 AM
We made Liverpool look much better than they are and stood of them for some reason. First half we kept playing hoofball to Laca and seemed to lack ideas. Once again we only wake up once we concede and luckily for us we were up against a team that can't defend for shit and we could have sneaked a win. Against Man ure we were put to the sword every time we made a mistake and ended up losing the game, it is so frustrating seeing us make the same mistakes in these big games and we won't win many top 6 games at this rate.

Ozil was our best player again, such a good player. His finish was so clever I had to watch it 3 times to realise he didn't actually chip the goalie, he it te top of the ball onto the floor and it bounced just enough to go in. He scored a similar goal recently (don't remember who against)

Marc Overmars
23-12-2017, 11:18 AM
They have a very good attack but we showed them too much respect. We should count our lucky stars we weren’t absolutely hammered again like Anfield.

Also I’m sorry, but Koscielny is finished.

Özim
23-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Not being funny but this is a rubbish result, we were at home, they trashed us away we should hav beaten them no excuses, especially given our run recently.

Some people somehow see this as good result (AFTV) and it's frankly a joke, no wonder we're stuck under this regime when so many excuses are made for the manager, the amounts of points we're dropping at the moment is embarrassing, Wenger praising the team for such poor displays is embarrassing as well, but then Wenger only cares about attack, such a limited manager.

2 points out of 9 and still the guy is getting credit.

Özim
23-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Ozil clearly playing for his move now, Wenger could never get the best out of him, now that he's 6 months away from his new club he's playing very well.

Özim
23-12-2017, 12:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU7EHedj2Dw

Saying it as it is, Wenger talking nonsense, lucky result Liverpool should have been out of sight after the 1st half, we just go lucky they didn't put their chances away.

Xhaka Can’t
23-12-2017, 12:16 PM
We showed incredible character when we went down 2-0. Liverpool were lucky to stay with us. But for the Cech error, we probably could have gone on to win by at least 2.

We get down about the team, and rightfully so, but when you see character like we displayed in the second half, it shows what this team can be capable of.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
23-12-2017, 12:49 PM
I thought Maitland-Niles dealt with Mane and Fiminho well. Iwobi continues to do my nut in and clearly as a unit we still can't defend. Doesn't look like we have learned how to play this back 3 system still.

GP
23-12-2017, 12:54 PM
I thought Maitland-Niles dealt with Mane and Fiminho well. Iwobi continues to do my nut in and clearly as a unit we still can't defend. Doesn't look like we have learned how to play this back 3 system still.

...are you serious? We played a back 4.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
23-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Doh! I meant we haven't learned how to defend in a system!

Though I can barely tell what system we are supposed to be using these days unless I see it written on a team sheet and even then I question it.

Globalgunner
23-12-2017, 01:16 PM
I saw nothing in the Maitland Niles performance worth praising. We bought the best LB in the Bundesliga last year and suddenly a young MF is better than him?. Nutty professor plays a CM as RB and an aging RB as CB. The por kid was visually flagging in the 2nd half and was being overrun in his position. Just because we got a draw doesnt mask what a rancid performance everyone had especially Iwobi who was downright useless to the team.

Marc Overmars
23-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Maitland Niles was struggling at first but eventually settled. Nothing particularly special about him though, seems pretty run of the mill in all honesty. Much like those other kids who have played in the Milk Cup and Europa this season.

Bizarre how Kolasinac has been benched though.

Power n Glory
23-12-2017, 01:37 PM
We showed incredible character when we went down 2-0. Liverpool were lucky to stay with us. But for the Cech error, we probably could have gone on to win by at least 2.

We get down about the team, and rightfully so, but when you see character like we displayed in the second half, it shows what this team can be capable of.

We've always known they are capable. We've seen it so many times. I can't respect it. It's hard to like any of the players on that team. They're not Arsenal. They turned up for 5 minutes.

Özim
23-12-2017, 01:41 PM

Not being funny but Liverpool should have been about 5-0 up by the time we scored, we we're lucky to stay with them if anything, we're just lucky they fluffed their chances. After the season we've had (and after last season) coming back to get a lucky draw is hardly anything to rave about, in the first half we weren't in it at all and just because we got lucky and then managed to get a few goals against a non existent defence doesn't IMO deserve much praise.

We've dropped a stackful of points this season, got hammered by Liverpool earlier in the season, any team with character would have come out with all guns blazing rather than relying on their opponents to miss their chances and then come back.

Another two points dropped in another car crash season, deserve zero credit IMO as should never have been 2-0 down at home in the 1st place, the midfield and defence are shocking and the goalkeeper is also becoming a liability, nothing there to praise for me, a point is poor, I see it as two dropped points.

Özim
23-12-2017, 01:43 PM
We've always known they are capable. We've seen it so many times. I can't respect it. It's hard to like any of the players on that team. They're not Arsenal. They turned up for 5 minutes.

Precisely, Liverpool should have been out of sight, they fell apart and their defence and keeper had a shocker, but make no mistake they were the better team and should have won on balance of play. We got out of jail, but at this stage it's more dropped point and another sub standard performance, after getting hammered earlier in the season you'd expect any decent team to come out fired up, not this lot though, no heart, no pride, no hunger just a bunch of losers (mostly) just like the manager.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
23-12-2017, 02:02 PM
I saw nothing in the Maitland Niles performance worth praising. We bought the best LB in the Bundesliga last year and suddenly a young MF is better than him?. Nutty professor plays a CM as RB and an aging RB as CB. The por kid was visually flagging in the 2nd half and was being overrun in his position. Just because we got a draw doesnt mask what a rancid performance everyone had especially Iwobi who was downright useless to the team.

And Yet Maitland-Niles' last two performances have been better than Kola's last few in the league....are you sure you've seen nothing? That's despite the fact he is a right footed young player playing out of position. He put the rest of those clowns to shame imo.

Globalgunner
23-12-2017, 02:21 PM
And Yet Maitland-Niles' last two performances have been better than Kola's last few in the league....are you sure you've seen nothing? That's despite the fact he is a right footed young player playing out of position. He put the rest of those clowns to shame imo.

Every pundit that i have seen review the game has laid the blame for the 1st Pool goal at AMN`s feet. He was nowhere to be seen when Firmino scored.
Lets see what happens in the next few games. Nah, we already know whats going to happen, same as before.

Power n Glory
23-12-2017, 03:56 PM

Give it a year. He will soon look the part like the rest of them once Wenger has had time to show him the ropes.

Niall_Quinn
23-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Maitland Niles is not a full back and shouldn't be playing as a full back. Wenger is a fucking cracker. Here we are again, having broken 4 clear of the spuds, back below them within a couple of weeks. Nothing can change here until the cunt goes. He's responsible for every problem, every misplaced pass, every poor defensive decision, all of it. His fault because his methods are so shit. Sick of hearing fans and pundits trying to palm this off on the players. We've almost replaced the fanbase, and the team has been replaced several time. Same old shit. Same reason. The incompetent shit in charge. I don't know why anybody bothers discussing anything else. He's the only discussion in town. And he fucking loves it that way, I'm sure.

Niall_Quinn
23-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Anyway, that's my last thought about the moron in charge until after Christmas. Not letting that old git spoil it. Happy Christmas to all of you, normal folks and remoaners one and all.

Özim
23-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Happy Christmas NQ and everyone.

Cripps
23-12-2017, 10:59 PM
:rose:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
23-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Maitland Niles is not a full back and shouldn't be playing as a full back. Wenger is a fucking cracker. Here we are again, having broken 4 clear of the spuds, back below them within a couple of weeks. Nothing can change here until the cunt goes. He's responsible for every problem, every misplaced pass, every poor defensive decision, all of it. His fault because his methods are so shit. Sick of hearing fans and pundits trying to palm this off on the players. We've almost replaced the fanbase, and the team has been replaced several time. Same old shit. Same reason. The incompetent shit in charge. I don't know why anybody bothers discussing anything else. He's the only discussion in town. And he fucking loves it that way, I'm sure.

No need for racial slurs mate...