28-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Wenger you cunt!

GTFO!

McNamara That Ghost...
28-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Should be 1-8. It wasn't.

selassie
28-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Important 3 points but we looked a mess defensively as per normal. We should have been well ahead before they equalised, standard stuff really,

GP
28-12-2017, 10:06 PM
Good win.

Marc Overmars
28-12-2017, 10:06 PM
Played well in patches then Wenker invited Palace back into the game.

Oh well, 3 points and a step closer to the holy grail of 4th.

AFC Leveller
28-12-2017, 10:09 PM
We should have buried them and scored a lot more, wenger let them back in by subbing off his striker for a DCM. We were lucky they didn't have anyone good upfront .

West brim away next up, not looking forward to that one and then Chelsea at home.

Cripps
28-12-2017, 10:18 PM
We should have buried them and scored a lot more, wenger let them back in by subbing off his striker for a DCM. We were lucky they didn't have anyone good upfront .

West brim away next up, not looking forward to that one and then Chelsea at home.

:pal:

Niall_Quinn
28-12-2017, 11:02 PM
Has Wenger ever explained why he subs Lacazette all the time? It would be fun hearing his predictably fucked up rationale.

Niall_Quinn
28-12-2017, 11:11 PM
AFTV Robbie really is a Wenger mouthpiece now, isn't he? Doing a great job out there shilling for the old goat and his crazy antics.

Globalgunner
29-12-2017, 01:40 AM
AFTV Robbie really is a Wenger mouthpiece now, isn't he? Doing a great job out there shilling for the old goat and his crazy antics.

He knows very well which side of the toast in layered with butter and honey.....pretty obvious considering the size of him.

AFC Leveller
29-12-2017, 07:42 AM
https://www.facebook.com/SarcasticGooner/videos/2043979065839422/

Wenger when he sees Laca on the pitch after 70 mins.

selassie
29-12-2017, 08:36 AM
https://www.facebook.com/SarcasticGooner/videos/2043979065839422/

Wenger when he sees Laca on the pitch after 70 mins.

:haha:

AFC Leveller
29-12-2017, 11:45 AM
http://dailym.ai/2pTip80

Niall_Quinn
29-12-2017, 12:18 PM
http://dailym.ai/2pTip80

Some players celebrating with the scorer, others with the assister. Quite common. Defenders getting back - good to see that. No story here at all. Garbage created by the pundits so they have more to offer than their usual, "the boy done good." Henry's relationship with Wenger appears to have collapsed entirely. Not a surprise. Everyone's relationship with Wenger seems to be collapsing, except Kroenke's, Theo's and Ty's.

dostoy
29-12-2017, 12:24 PM
January nearly here and Alexis scores twice after looking uninterested in the previous few games.

I don't blame him one bit though, he is FAR too good for Arsenal.

Özim
29-12-2017, 12:47 PM
What you're seeing is the usual Wenger mini comeback when we're starting to be falling away in the race for top 4, when it matters we go missing, when top 4 is in danger we get some results against those smaller teams to keep the fans happy and keep the pressure on Wenger down. Seen the same thing for years now, last year we got done, probably happen this year too as we're not much of a side.

What's worse we're losing our best players in the summer and will struggle to replace them with same quality, decent result today, problem is with these results is because of where we are they don't mean an awful lot.

Özim
29-12-2017, 12:50 PM
January nearly here and Alexis scores twice after looking uninterested in the previous few games.

I don't blame him one bit though, he is FAR too good for Arsenal.

Alexis and Ozil putting themselves in the shop window, Sanchez probably hoping someone can get him off this sinking ship next month, doubt it will happen, they'd have to be mad to pay the extortionate sum we want for a player available for nothing a few month later, maybe there will be another deluded manager like the one we have you never know I guess.

Wilshere seems to be playing decent football too and staying injury free, he's out of contract too maybe he's looking for a move? Ironic that our players are appear the most motivated whenthe time they can move on is near, almost like there's no motivation to perform at the club.

Globalgunner
29-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Press still trying to stir up shit
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/29/alexis-sanchez-frustration-dressing-room-bust-up

Or it could be the Arsenal PR machine trying to blackball Alexis as he wont get with the programme. Kos, Wilshere and all those other Wenger losers want him to stay for the 4th place perennial egg race. Sanchez wants out. Bellerin is just a wanker. Wasnt he also trying to leave just last summer. They should all STFU. Im with Sanchez on this one. If a club keeps losing its best player every 3 years due to lack of ambition. Is it the player who wants to leave or the club/manager who doesn't want to compete.

Niall_Quinn
29-12-2017, 08:27 PM
Press still trying to stir up shit
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/29/alexis-sanchez-frustration-dressing-room-bust-up

Or it could be the Arsenal PR machine trying to blackball Alexis as he wont get with the programme. Kos, Wilshere and all those other Wenger losers want him to stay for the 4th place perennial egg race. Sanchez wants out. Bellerin is just a wanker. Wasnt he also trying to leave just last summer. They should all STFU. Im with Sanchez on this one. If a club keeps losing its best player every 3 years due to lack of ambition. Is it the player who wants to leave or the club/manager who doesn't want to compete.

Wenger makes these stories. The Alexis thing should have been sorted one way or the other months ago. Now it will drag on until the very last minute and that's not going to be good for anyone concerned. Terrible management, as always.

That said, I'm hoping our precious players aren't seriously having tantrums - not with the way they have been performing and the current state of our season. Kos needs a kick in the arsehole if his form has dropped because he's too busy worrying about a player who won't be here in a few weeks.

Cripps
29-12-2017, 08:40 PM
We should really push for a swap deal with Draxler.

That way we get a top class replacement and PSG don't have to spend a silly amount on a player out of contract in 6 months time.

Globalgunner
29-12-2017, 09:17 PM
We should really push for a swap deal with Draxler.

That way we get a top class replacement and PSG don't have to spend a silly amount on a player out of contract in 6 months time.

Draxler is reportedly BFFs with Ozil. Only way we sign him is if Ozil is staying. If Ozil is set on leaving, Draxler will run a mile as we wont be getting good reviews from a player desperate to leave.

Özim
29-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Thing is if he comes free any extra they have to pay will be offset by the lack of transfer fee, can't see a swap for Draxler happening, his market value is way way higher than Sanche who realistically is worth next to nothing with a few months left.

Niall_Quinn
29-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Thing is if he comes free any extra they have to pay will be offset by the lack of transfer fee, can't see a swap for Draxler happening, his market value is way way higher than Sanche who realistically is worth next to nothing with a few months left.

Alexis is not worth nothing if in the summer the gypos are in the market. It may only be possible to get him now, even if there's a fee to pay. That's what the incompetent old goat will be relying on, anyway. And Ozil would have to sign, or else Draxler (in fact nobody) will be coming here. Considering the level of player we need, who are we going to get other than a blind guy who can't see our best players running out the door? At best, a mercenary who will be using us as a stepping stone. And what does that get us?

I was laughing and laughing and laughing at the Wilshere situation today and Wenger's madcap antics in the media. Apparently Jack will sign and talks will begin soon, at the last minute. Everything is under control, in the same way as a clown defusing a bomb has things under control until he touches the bomb. We could have signed Wilshere months ago, and he wants to sign. Why we have left it to January is pure guesswork. Maybe Wenger really is that arrogant. Maybe we were trying to sell him and can't find a buyer. But let's not overlook Wenger's latest fuck up, even though it looks like he'll get away with this one.

He's so out of his depth I'm embarrassed for him.

Özim
30-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Alexis is not worth nothing if in the summer the gypos are in the market. It may only be possible to get him now, even if there's a fee to pay. That's what the incompetent old goat will be relying on, anyway. And Ozil would have to sign, or else Draxler (in fact nobody) will be coming here. Considering the level of player we need, who are we going to get other than a blind guy who can't see our best players running out the door? At best, a mercenary who will be using us as a stepping stone. And what does that get us?

I was laughing and laughing and laughing at the Wilshere situation today and Wenger's madcap antics in the media. Apparently Jack will sign and talks will begin soon, at the last minute. Everything is under control, in the same way as a clown defusing a bomb has things under control until he touches the bomb. We could have signed Wilshere months ago, and he wants to sign. Why we have left it to January is pure guesswork. Maybe Wenger really is that arrogant. Maybe we were trying to sell him and can't find a buyer. But let's not overlook Wenger's latest fuck up, even though it looks like he'll get away with this one.

He's so out of his depth I'm embarrassed for him.

Sanchez wants to go to Man City that much is clear, don't think he's interested in PSG, don't think they'll be in for him either and I don't think we'll get a penny for him.

He's a very good player and all that but both Man City and PSG don't rally need him, they have better goalscorers than him already, he's one of our best but those teams have better players than we have.

Either way, even if by some miracle we did sell him we wouldn't get a lot, in today's market it would be peanuts, plus to be honest he's been very ordinary this season which would further affect his value, he's also 29 which again will affect his value.

Cripps
30-12-2017, 01:50 PM
I think we could get a swap deal with Draxler but that would require us to be ruthless, something we are not.

Draxler is out of favour at PSG and they apparently value him at £30m. Sanchez with 6 months left is worth around £30m.
He has been dogshit but let's not kid ourselves, he's world class. Plus he is eligible to play in the champions league so for a club obsessed with winning the champions league, it would make sense to go for him.

Niall_Quinn
30-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Sanchez wants to go to Man City that much is clear, don't think he's interested in PSG, don't think they'll be in for him either and I don't think we'll get a penny for him.

He's a very good player and all that but both Man City and PSG don't rally need him, they have better goalscorers than him already, he's one of our best but those teams have better players than we have.

Either way, even if by some miracle we did sell him we wouldn't get a lot, in today's market it would be peanuts, plus to be honest he's been very ordinary this season which would further affect his value, he's also 29 which again will affect his value.

On the contrary, Alexis will join the gypos as their star man. He's better than anything they already have. And we have engineered a way for them to get him for free. It beggars belief. Wenger is easily the most incompetent individual in football. Easily.

Niall_Quinn
30-12-2017, 03:15 PM
I think we could get a swap deal with Draxler but that would require us to be ruthless, something we are not.

Draxler is out of favour at PSG and they apparently value him at £30m. Sanchez with 6 months left is worth around £30m.
He has been dogshit but let's not kid ourselves, he's world class. Plus he is eligible to play in the champions league so for a club obsessed with winning the champions league, it would make sense to go for him.

PSG is a comedy club, he'd be mad to go there. He'd have to play second fiddle to a super hyped pubber, just as Draxler is having to do. He'll go to the gypos in the summer and we'll take a step back while they take another step forward, all by Wenger's hand. The old fool is the biggest liability any club has had to suffer in the modern game.

Özim
30-12-2017, 03:41 PM
On the contrary, Alexis will join the gypos as their star man. He's better than anything they already have. And we have engineered a way for them to get him for free. It beggars belief. Wenger is easily the most incompetent individual in football. Easily.

Sorry can't agree with that, Sanchez is decent but there's several players of theirs I'd have over him Aguero being just one. Man City don't need Sanchez, just like Barca didn't hence the reason they got rid (wasn't it Guardiola who got rid as well?)

Özim
30-12-2017, 03:44 PM
PSG is a comedy club, he'd be mad to go there. He'd have to play second fiddle to a super hyped pubber, just as Draxler is having to do. He'll go to the gypos in the summer and we'll take a step back while they take another step forward, all by Wenger's hand. The old fool is the biggest liability any club has had to suffer in the modern game.

Neymar is top class, no question about it, he'll probably become one of the worlds very best in time, Sanchez isn't a patch on him otherwise he'd be at one of the top clubs instead of having sold off by one for a reasonable fee.

Niall_Quinn
30-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Sorry can't agree with that, Sanchez is decent but there's several players of theirs I'd have over him Aguero being just one. Man City don't need Sanchez, just like Barca didn't hence the reason they got rid (wasn't it Guardiola who got rid as well?)

Totally different situation in gypoland than at Barca. Aguero's a better goalscorer but not the all around gamechanger Alexis can be. He'll thrive there I'm afraid. As he should have done here had the old goat built on that transfer and brought in the talent we've need for ever. Plus he'll be playing under a manager who is not a complete lunatic, and in a system that isn't pure chaos. It's just crazy they'll end up getting him on a free. Crazy, crazy, crazy. Sackable offence for Wenger. To go along with the other 30,000 sackable offences.

Niall_Quinn
30-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Neymar is top class, no question about it, he'll probably become one of the worlds very best in time, Sanchez isn't a patch on him otherwise he'd be at one of the top clubs instead of having sold off by one for a reasonable fee.

Neymar is only top class you read about him in the papers and don't actually watch him play. He's a more competent Theo Walcott. Absolute pubber for 80% of the match and then pulls off some random shit that features heavily on the hightlights reel. Total waste of money in terms of what he offers on the pitch, but a good investment in the area he excels at - merchandising. Not fit to lace Ronaldo's (Brazil) or Rinaldinho's boots. Watch him play, you'll soon see it.

Globalgunner
30-12-2017, 06:57 PM
Neymar is only top class you read about him in the papers and don't actually watch him play. He's a more competent Theo Walcott. Absolute pubber for 80% of the match and then pulls off some random shit that features heavily on the hightlights reel. Total waste of money in terms of what he offers on the pitch, but a good investment in the area he excels at - merchandising. Not fit to lace Ronaldo's (Brazil) or Rinaldinho's boots. Watch him play, you'll soon see it.

In the pantheon of great players. Neymar is in the 3rd tier along with such greats as Robinho.

Unless I am yet to see a great new phase from him. He will be playing in the Chinese league in 10 years or back at Santos where he came from. If he is Brazils hope in Russia, they will not get past the last 16.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
30-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Ronaldo and Ronaldinho okay...there's an argument but Robinho? Give over!

Neymar is undoubtedly one of the best in the world. He's way more marketable than Sanchez sure and that adds to his appeal as well as the fact he has a lovely smile and Sanchez doesn't give a toss about doing keepy uppys in Justin Beiber's back garden, but Neymar is world class.

I think Sanchez would consider going to PSG and see no real reason why he wouldn't seriously consider it. They'd pay him more than anywhere else in the world (unless they using tactics to pull the wool over the prying FFP eyes) and he actually stands a chance of winning the CL. If they throw enough money at the market eventually they will stumble upon the CL which you sense is a big thing for Sanchez.....and why the hell wouldn't it be, he's a top player with a top players mindset.

Draxler would be a step down from Sanchez and has a lot to prove, but he's young and he ain't first team PSG. The reality is we will probably not even sign anything like Draxler's quality.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
30-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Slightly more on topic....

I missed Palace's second goal (I think it was) but I hear Kolasinac was extremely culpable and I don't think we would have been actually any worse with Maitland-Niles there....which speaks volumes to me. I hope his form picks up and quick.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Slightly more on topic....

I missed Palace's second goal (I think it was) but I hear Kolasinac was extremely culpable and I don't think we would have been actually any worse with Maitland-Niles there....which speaks volumes to me. I hope his form picks up and quick.

First goal, not the second.

It's on Bellerin and Chambers for letting the ball come in I say.

Power n Glory
31-12-2017, 09:55 AM
First goal, not the second.

It's on Bellerin and Chambers for letting the ball come in I say.

It was a poor ball into the box. Nothing dangerous. No idea why Kolasanic didn't mark his man more closely and step up instead of falling back. He was ball watching and had enough time to see the ball bobble across goal. If he's on his toes he gets in front of Townsend.