Cripps
14-01-2018, 03:21 PM
:lol: 5 points behind Spurs and Liverpool

:lol: 10 hours without a goal for Lacuntzette

:lol: Be careful what you wish for

Özim
14-01-2018, 03:24 PM
:haha:

Some fans asked for this to be honest, supporting this guy year after year despite the obvious issues, it was only a matter of time, many still couldn't stomach life without this guy last season.

The man will be remembered for this car crash.

In wenger we trust :good:

Marc Overmars
14-01-2018, 03:26 PM
We've dabbled in mediocrity for so long now it's become the norm.

When is enough going to be enough? Wenger is fucking shit manager. Can you believe there were some fans who were happy he stayed on?

Gooner23
14-01-2018, 03:26 PM
He says he won't walk early from his contract so we need to fire his sorry ass.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-01-2018, 03:28 PM
This is the ideal situation.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 03:28 PM
Every one of those players today is being made to look twice as bad as they are by playing under this guy.

topgun
14-01-2018, 03:29 PM

Some fans asked for this to be honest, supporting this guy year after year despite the obvious issues, it was only a matter of time, many still couldn't stomach life without this guy last season.

The man will be remembered for this car crash.

In wenger we trust :good:

I agree but we need a proper board as well.

Özim
14-01-2018, 03:30 PM
We've dabbled in mediocrity for so long now it's become the norm.

When is enough going to be enough? Wenger is fucking shit manager. Can you believe there were some fans who were happy he stayed on?

Honestly this entire club is an embarrassment from top to bottom, the owner, the manager, the team, the youth team, the medical team as well as some fans. Worst club with worst manager in football, average and proud of it.

Gooner23
14-01-2018, 03:32 PM
He has to go surely? At what stage does the damage he is doing to the club become terminal. Another 18 months in charge and it could take years to recover. Fuck what he says about loving the club, he is purely in this for his own selfish reasons now.

dostoy
14-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Every loss is a step towards Wenger leaving.

There needs to be small crowds at home games now which will help to get him out.

He is taking Arsenal further down the league every season, he has to go.

Agree with Zim, pathetic club from top to bottom.

Cripps
14-01-2018, 03:34 PM

And they still can't :lol:

Arsenal fans deserve every single second of this. They created it :lol:

A few of us can hold our head up high as we saw it coming. For that reason we'll be forever winners, whilst this forum is alive and kicking :cheer:

topgun
14-01-2018, 03:37 PM
He has to go surely? At what stage does the damage he is doing to the club become terminal. Another 18 months in charge and it could take years to recover. Fuck what he says about loving the club, he is purely in this for his own selfish reasons now.

Agree if he really does love the club as he claim's he will go asap.

rodders
14-01-2018, 03:37 PM
For Gods sake go and take Kroenke with you

Cripps
14-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Every loss is a step towards Wenger leaving.

There needs to be small crowds at home games now which will help to get him out.

He is taking Arsenal further down the league every season, he has to go.

Agree with Zim, pathetic club from top to bottom.

We'll end up winning the carling cup or Europa and it'll be the fuel for another contract :lol:

The Emirates Gallactico
14-01-2018, 03:39 PM
The entire club from the owner to the manager to the players are a complete disgrace. All segments need to be either altered or radically changed and yet none of them will be.

The utterly depressing thing is that we all know he's going to be still in a job on Monday ..... the only manager in the world who'd still be after the car crash of this season. Heck, we'd be lucky if Gazidis or Kroenke even give him a warning or exert pressure on him to improve results ... such is either the lack of power they have or their ambivalence to things.

What a farce.

Marc Overmars
14-01-2018, 03:40 PM

It already is terminal. We're rooted outside the CL spots, clearly inferior to our rivals and about to lose our best players. Oh and any consolation of playing good football has long gone as well.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 03:40 PM
And they still can't :lol:

Arsenal fans deserve every single second of this. They created it :lol:

A few of us can hold our head up high as we saw it coming. For that reason we'll be forever winners, whilst this forum is alive and kicking :cheer:

Hold your head up high?

You wouldn’t be able to do that if you ever went back to Cambodia or the Phillipines. They know what you’re about there

Part of me thinks especially in the last couple of years thinks fans could have been more vocal in the ground. Part of me thinks anything short of a reinactment of Bradford City fire wouldn’t make these people take notice. Totally encapsulated from reality

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 03:44 PM
It already is terminal. We're rooted outside the CL spots, clearly inferior to our rivals and about to lose our best players. Oh and any consolation of playing good football has long gone as well.

Terminal means irreversible decline no matter what we do. I think as others have rightly said on here the longer Wenger stays the longer the mess will take to clean up, but in the unlikely event he was sacked tomorrow we’d probably have a reasonably good run to the end of the season as players would be more motivated. And from then on in can build

Cripps
14-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Hold your head up high?

You wouldn’t be able to do that if you ever went back to Cambodia or the Phillipines. They know what you’re about there

Part of me thinks especially in the last couple of years thinks fans could have been more vocal in the ground. Part of me thinks sort of a reinactment of Bradford City wouldn’t make these people take notice. Totally encapsulated from reality

The fact me, Zimm and the likes of PnG have a lifetime victory over you and Letters is the biggest satisfaction of all :lol:

No matter what you mongs say or abuse you throw we've won and forever have one over you :lol:

Özim
14-01-2018, 03:47 PM
Agree if he really does love the club as he claim's he will go asap.

He doesn't love the club, doesn't matter what he does now, he's proven this beyond doubt already.

The Emirates Gallactico
14-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Part of me thinks especially in the last couple of years thinks fans could have been more vocal in the ground. Part of me thinks sort of a reinactment of Bradford City wouldn’t make these people take notice. Totally encapsulated from reality

Perhaps. But tbf the away fans especially were very vocal last season with banners, chants and as cringy as it was the, the plane flying overhead all which attracted a lot of media attention. Only to then have to stop when results picked up and ultimately ignored when Kroenke awarded Wenger another two year contract. You don't see the same level of protests this season not because the level of anti-Wenger sentiment has subsided (quite the opposite really) but more rather because people realise it's ultimately futile after last season. People are just tired and apathetic now.

Short of doing a Blackpool style protest where fans literally invade the pitch and stop a match I'm not sure what else is there left to do.

Cripps
14-01-2018, 03:49 PM
Short of doing a Blackpool style protest where fans literally invade the pitch and stop a match I'm not sure what else is there left to do.

:lol: As if our skinny latte loving, mong infested, middle class fan base would do that :haha:

The Emirates Gallactico
14-01-2018, 03:51 PM
:lol: As if our skinny latte loving, mong infested, middle class fan base would do that :haha:

Harsh on Letters. I think he prefers cappuccinos instead.

The Emirates Gallactico
14-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, speaking to BBC Sport: "We were 1-0 up and suddenly we lost two goals and we don't know where they came from. It is very frustrating. Overall we have to look at it in a very objective and harsh way we made mistakes we should not have made.

"The team that fights against relegation will fight and you cannot afford any concentration mistake.

Did the change to four at the back affect Arsenal? "Maybe a little bit but 1-1 was not good enough for us. We had to win the game. I think if you look again at the second goal we made many mistakes and that is what we paid for."

On Alexis Sanchez: "Half in half out, you never know this kind of situation during the transfer period. That is why I decided to focus on the game."

:haha::haha:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 03:54 PM
The fact me, Zimm and the likes of PnG have a lifetime victory over you and Letters is the biggest satisfaction of all :lol:

No matter what you mongs say or abuse you throw we've won and forever have one over you :lol:

A lifetime victory??? :haha:

You sound like you were bullied a lot at school

The thing is I actually bet you were one of the ones who laughed at people calling for Wenger to go back in 2010 and 2011. But the tide turned a bit and you wanted to be one of the cool kids :haha:

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Ah ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

:ilt:

Wenger's top top top qualiteeeeee mid table pubbers.

It's just funny now. Hilarious. There's no other club, business venture, charity group or chess club that would allow a cunt like this to survive in charge. And now they are going to give him a chequebook so he can stack up some more Xhakas and Mustafis

It's comedy gold. The biggest trolling of a fan base ever.

Özim
14-01-2018, 03:57 PM
This club has been mismanaged in every possible way, the way a guy has been able to get away with anything he likes without ever having to answer for his actions is a joke. No other club in the world could treat it's fans with so much contempt and still have some fawning over them, now we're losing our best players who are out of contract, some journo 2 years ago noticed our players contracts were running down and yet noone at the club seems bothered.

Wenger is an awful manager he really is, pound for pound the worst, everything he brings with him is an absolute car crash and what's worse whatever the consensus about him is he goes and wins a tin pot trophy or gets 4th and all is forgiven.

He's helped turn this club into this mess, that will be his legacy turning this club into one that couldn't care less about the fans and will do anything to make money and spin people what ever they want to hear to them to pay up.

Still can't believe people put up with this rubbish tbh.

selassie
14-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Gone past caring to be honest.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Perhaps. But tbf the away fans especially were very vocal last season with banners, chants and as cringy as it was the, the plane flying overhead all which attracted a lot of media attention. Only to then have to stop when results picked up and ultimately ignored when Kroenke awarded Wenger another two year contract. You don't see the same level of protests this season not because the level of anti-Wenger sentiment has subsided (quite the opposite really) but more rather because people realise it's ultimately futile after last season. People are just tired and apathetic now.

What helped Wenger a lot I think was the home form in general....won 16 out of 20 league games at the Emirates. On the very slight occasion where we won games away from home the reaction was more muted.

There is an element of Stockholm syndrome as well, I think the majority of fans want him gone but didn’t feel like they could bring themselves to hound him out. Whether that good will will last if he makes good on his stated intent to honour his contract....who knows.

The Emirates Gallactico
14-01-2018, 04:00 PM

The thing is I actually bet you were one of the ones who laughed at people calling for Wenger to go back in 2010 and 2011. But the tide turned a bit and you wanted to be one of the cool kids :haha:

He became anti Wenger at the same time most people started turning on him which is around that Leicester season ..... not sure what he's gloating about considering his history of major fails with players like Adebayor and Eboue.

Zim is the only one who's been consistent about Wenger but then again he was moaning during the invincible season so it's more a broken clock situation there.

tl;dr's - them acting like prophets for predicting Wenger's demise is laughable.

Özim
14-01-2018, 04:05 PM
He became anti Wenger at the same time most people started turning on him which is around that Leicester season ..... not sure what he's gloating about considering his history of major fails with players like Adebayor and Eboue.

Zim is the only one who's been consistent about Wenger but then again he was moaning during the invincible season so it's more a broken clock situation there.

tl;dr's - them acting like prophets for predicting Wenger's demise is laughable.

Actually you're wrong I never complained during the invincibles, it started for me when he starting changing the way we played and selling off our best players for peanuts without adequate replacements.

I'm not acting like a prophet at all, just think some fans deserve what they get due to their blind support of Wenger over what's good for the club.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 04:10 PM

I don’t have a problem with him, it’s fun sometimes to be unpleasant to people online

It does seem a bit bizarre for me if you want to convince fans to turn the screw to put yourself in the super cool “I hated Wenger before you did”

I don’t get any particular pleasure out of resenting Wenger. It shouldn’t have been like this. But I want him sacked, not just leave when he feels like it.

Cripps
14-01-2018, 04:14 PM

Butt-hurt :console:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Actually you're wrong I never complained during the invincibles, it started for me when he starting changing the way we played and selling off our best players for peanuts without adequate replacements.

I'm not acting like a prophet at all, just think some fans deserve what they get due to their blind support of Wenger over what's good for the club.

I think that’s a dwindling number now

You and I could both debate whether he could have done better between 2005 and 2014, but there was a consistency that held us together as well as disappointment and the same old, same old. It is plain we’ve had more money to spend since then and I think the contract he got in 2014 seemed like have a crack at winning things now things aren’t so tight, and he did what he always did and even took us backwards by making it all about him.

I think had he gone in 2014 his legacy wouldn’t have been tarnished, had he gone in 2017 it would have been tarnished but I think in time he would have still on balance been well remembered. Now I think he is so hugely resented by vast sways of the fan base. That will take a long time before he’s remembered fondly if at all.

Cripps
14-01-2018, 04:17 PM

Turned on him the Leicester season :lol:

TEG still clueless as ever :console:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Butt-hurt :console:

That’s the first thing you’re mind goes to

You are just obsessed with sodomy....and little kids of course

Stop stroking me, I’m 34, I’m about 25 years too old for your preferences

Cripps
14-01-2018, 04:18 PM
:unsure: More weirdness from the weirdo

Power n Glory
14-01-2018, 04:24 PM
The positives - Wilshere had a good game. Iwobi had a good game as well. These two really carried the team.

Negatives - It wasn't enough. Xhaka is a shambles. Can't defend and fell asleep when he should have tracked his runner again. Offers zero on attack as well. Welbeck was anonymous. Lacazette was ineffective. Cech needs to be taken outside and put down. Rob Holding, Maitland Niles... Amateur hour.

The biggest joke of all is Arsene Wenger. Deciding to switch to 4 at the back at that moment and then taking of Chambers for Holding cost us. What a clown.

Globalgunner
14-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Why should it matter to anyone of you when someone turned on Wenger or not. If after all this crap we get from the team, this is all that fans can get worked up about, it speaks to where peoples maturity is at. The old Gooonersweb is still up and running and you will find plenty of people criticising Wenger and his shit tactics even before 2008. So the evidence is out there. Thats why a lot of us have so much time for NQ. He saw the light in 2015 and turned on Wenger big time. Now some are getting their oneumanships by claiming we were all as infatuated with Wenger as they were back in the day. Wenger has been a shit manager a long time ago. Some saw it others refused to even countenance it.

Now all that matters is getting rid of the old fake.

Cripps
14-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Bournemouth’s record against the ‘big 6’ this season, before kick-off against Arsenal today: P7 W0 D0 L7 F1 A16 Pts0.

:lol:

rodders
14-01-2018, 05:21 PM
Second rate players ,a delusional manager and a owner who is more interested in money than on field success.

Chippy
14-01-2018, 05:43 PM

Yep! I told you all!! Ashburton 2006 was the FIRST to predict this. And you called him a spud. Shame on you, you know who you are.:fury:

Cripps
14-01-2018, 06:34 PM
8 points behind 4th :lol:

:rose:

Marc Overmars
14-01-2018, 06:35 PM
Europa League or bust.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Europa League or bust.

Atleti, Dortmund, Milan, Lazio, Villarreal and a whole string of clubs that are better than the shit we've already struggled against?

Not a snowballs.

Cripps
14-01-2018, 06:46 PM
I'm worried he'll pull the league cup out the bag.

Marc Overmars
14-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Indeed but the EL is pretty much what our season has boiled down to. I will watch that with a vested interest.

The Crappybao Cup too I suppose but we know that means fuck all.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2018, 06:49 PM
I'm worried he'll pull the league cup out the bag.

And then that will be a major trophy too. Yes, there's a tiny chance we could pull off a major shock and scrape past two teams with bigger things on their minds. Which would lead to a classic comedy moment as the old git tried to justify his existence by waving around the Rumbelows Cup. It would be a deserved final humiliation for the arrogant tosser who has passed up several ideal points to bow out on a high.

Cripps
14-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Kroenke only flies in once a year, that's the thing. And if he flies in to watch us lift a trophy, no matter how small it is, and fans jubilant, it'll distort reality and he'll get a new contract.

Özim
14-01-2018, 07:00 PM
They'll fly him in for the Emirates cup (though we can't even win that these days) any tin pot trophy will do as a sign of success to him.

Cripps
14-01-2018, 07:13 PM

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Wenger: "We were one nil up and after that we made two very surprising mistakes..."

Surprising? He's surprised when our defence makes mistakes? Even now? After all this time? After so many repeats of this shite?

The spirit is good though, he informs us. Well fuck that too. Because after this season, if anyone's spirits are high they must be on drugs.

Özim
14-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Wenger: "We were one nil up and after that we made two very surprising mistakes..."

Surprising? He's surprised when our defence makes mistakes? Even now? After all this time? After so many repeats of this shite?

The spirit is good though, he informs us. Well fuck that too. Because after this season, if anyone's spirits are high they must be on drugs.

Same guy who finally realised Alexis was possibly leaving about 3 days ago, something everyone else has known for 6 months. Not the 1st time though he maintained he was confident Flamini would stay before he left, he just seems to live in some alternate reality.

He always harps on about spirit and effort, doesn't know the meaning of the word(s), nor does he have a clue about what good football or entertainment is.

Thierrymon
14-01-2018, 08:01 PM
We lost to Bournemouth :lol:

Our best players are leaving :lol:

Wenger is still in charge :lol:

Everything is fine :ilt:

Cripps
14-01-2018, 08:08 PM

Does he think we're stupid?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Our defence is shit but was worse today was that we seemed to stop playing when we went ahead dominated the game for fifty minutes, then suddenly Bournemouth bossed us.

I don’t know whether that was just complacency or whether if Bournemouth had come out to play from the beginning the result would have been a lot worse.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Was there a single moment of that game worth watching, or should I give MOTD2 a complete miss?

Actually I need to see 2nd half of Pool/ gypos, so might do a bit of work while our lowlights are on and then watch the gypos lose.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Was there a single moment of that game worth watching, or should I give MOTD2 a complete miss?

Actually I need to see 2nd half of Pool/ gypos, so might do a bit of work while our lowlights are on and then watch the gypos lose.

Basically it was like stabbing someone with a felt tip pen very slowly it’s ever so slightly annoying but no real damage being done.

Even the Bellerin goal, we profited from the keeper parrying it and it bouncing into his own net

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 08:20 PM
Does he think we're stupid?

He thinks you’re stupid

He might be right

Cripps
14-01-2018, 08:22 PM

Made me chuckle.

Cripps
14-01-2018, 08:23 PM

Depends really, do you want to feel suicidal? If that's the case, go ahead.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Just go out of the room for the Bournemouth-Arsenal game

The Liverpool game is worth watching. Highlights their attacking talent and defensive shitness

Even Salahs goal which is a fluff by Edersen reminiscent of Ospina against Cologne the finish is a peach

It’s the benefit of having a creative midfield that wants to run with the ball and attacking players full of confidence

Jesus at the back though....absolute shit. Arguably even worse than ours

dostoy
14-01-2018, 08:34 PM
Is there one Arsenal fan who still wants Wenger to be the manager next season ?

Seriously, there can't be.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2018, 08:37 PM

There are plenty. Plenty of videos on YT showing protestors getting bad mouthed by slavish trolls, and also that hateful coverage from last season where the sycophant turds all started chanting Voldemort'sWenger's name when the protests started in the stadium.

They aren't fans, they are acolytes. Cult worshippers. Prawn sandwich munching sons of whores who lay with jackals.

Cripps
14-01-2018, 08:38 PM

But who can replace him?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 08:38 PM

Of course there are

Ty and Chris and a load of the morons on Twitter like Blackburn George and Geoff Arsenal

Even with them it’s entrenchment they have built up a reputation for being pro Wenger and won’t ever back down

Cripps
14-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Blackburn George is definetly Ollie the optimist :lol:

Marc Overmars
14-01-2018, 08:40 PM
But who can replace him?

No one. So we just sit back and watch him destroy everything he built instead.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2018, 08:41 PM
But who can replace him?

Be careful what you wish for.

Seriously.

You might lose out on great moments like our best players being sold and the remnants of our squad having their sorry arses kicked by leviathans like Bournemouth and Nottingham Forest. And you'd miss out on all the big margin arse beatings against teams that are laughably called our rivals. And what about the mad subs, and the crazy transfer windows, and all the lies and deceit, and the pitter patter puffball? And all the other wonderful stuff that makes being an Arsenal fan so unique.

Be very careful.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 08:47 PM
Blackburn George is definetly Ollie the optimist :lol:

The guy got semi twitter famous for arguing about the age of Jackson Martinez in 2015

Martinez was 28 at the time but because he was nearer to 29 the guy decides he’s 29. And argues for ages that if you’re nearer to your next birthday than your previous one you are the age you’re going to be at your next birthday

Can’t argue with such immaculate logic

Cripps
14-01-2018, 08:50 PM
Yeah saw that :lol:

We're a laughing stock.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Yeah saw that :lol:

We're a laughing stock.

The thing is most of these are armchair fans. VHS was modern technology the last time that guy went to watch Arsenal

KSE Comedy Club
14-01-2018, 08:57 PM
Be careful what you wish for.

Seriously.

You might lose out on great moments like our best players being sold and the remnants of our squad having their sorry arses kicked by leviathans like Bournemouth and Nottingham Forest. And you'd miss out on all the big margin arse beatings against teams that are laughably called our rivals. And what about the mad subs, and the crazy transfer windows, and all the lies and deceit, and the pitter patter puffball? And all the other wonderful stuff that makes being an Arsenal fan so unique.

Be very careful.
Wenger is god.

What he gave to us, he can take away from us.

And fuck me!! Is he doing that in spades!!

It’s like his parting gift to us fans in his demented world is to pay us back for all the shite we’ve rightly given him.

What a cunt he really is 😡

The Emirates Gallactico
14-01-2018, 09:09 PM
The guy got semi twitter famous for arguing about the age of Jackson Martinez in 2015

Martinez was 28 at the time but because he was nearer to 29 the guy decides he’s 29. And argues for ages that if you’re nearer to your next birthday than your previous one you are the age you’re going to be at your next birthday

Can’t argue with such immaculate logic

It made the national newspapers and even got into the Washington Post. :lol::lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/jackson-martinez-rumours-prompt-arsenal-5875673

Won't be the case for Geoff as he's an old guy (check out Fake Taxi) but for the younger lot like Ollie it may just be fear of what's to come after Wenger. There's a whole generation of fans, like myself, who've known nothing but Wenger at Arsenal.

Cripps
14-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Arsenal fans sing new Arsene Wenger chant following Bournemouth loss https://t.co/1hPa2rBMm1 https://t.co/hq4sTR4GSC

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-01-2018, 09:46 PM
It made the national newspapers and even got into the Washington Post. :lol::lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/jackson-martinez-rumours-prompt-arsenal-5875673

Won't be the case for Geoff as he's an old guy (check out Fake Taxi) but for the younger lot like Ollie it may just be fear of what's to come after Wenger. There's a whole generation of fans, like myself, who've known nothing but Wenger at Arsenal.

I had just turned 13 when Wenger joined Arsenal

I remember us winning the double in 98, getting pissed when we won the title at old Trafford in 2002. And being in the twelve pins when we won the league at the Lane in 04.

Loved all that shit, I do remember Arsenal before Wenger, but it’s been him there most of the time.

It’s no excuse, it’s just stupidity it’s not fear or sentimentality it’s bloody mindedness.

15-16 years ago I thought he had a shot at turning us into the dominant force in English football, it didn’t happen it wasn’t all his fault but he’s lived on excuses ever since. Fuck him

selassie
14-01-2018, 09:54 PM
No one. So we just sit back and watch him destroy everything he built instead.

That's the reality of the situation.

What makes me chuckle and I am being serious here is that Wenger gets pretty much everything WRONG these days. It's actually quite comical.

KSE Comedy Club
14-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Arsenal fans sing new Arsene Wenger chant following Bournemouth loss https://t.co/1hPa2rBMm1 https://t.co/hq4sTR4GSC

That’s just brilliant :lol::lol:

Cripps
14-01-2018, 10:18 PM
12 minutes until NQ loses his shit

:rose:

Özim
14-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Xhaka is one of the laziest, most rubbish midfielders I've ever seen, he basically let Ibe go despite seeing him well before the 2nd goal, get rid of this lazy clown.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2018, 11:35 PM
So on we go. At any other club the story would be all about the manager being on the brink of being sacked. At this place it's just another fuck up and not a peep. Hopeless situation.

Hard to know if a new manager could bring these players around. Some of them look shot. Finished.

Marc Overmars
14-01-2018, 11:45 PM
So on we go. At any other club the story would be all about the manager being on the brink of being sacked. At this place it's just another fuck up and not a peep. Hopeless situation.

Hard to know if a new manager could bring these players around. Some of them look shot. Finished.

They’ve had the life sucked out of them by an ancient coach and his methods. A new coach is what they need but they know they’re not getting one. Morale must be at all time low.

Bumble
15-01-2018, 01:43 PM
They’ve had the life sucked out of them by an ancient coach and his methods. A new coach is what they need but they know they’re not getting one. Morale must be at all time low.

But I am sure the £80k a week does help ease the burden of low morale.