20-01-2018, 04:58 PM
When is the cunt going to go?

Just GTFO!

Marc Overmars
20-01-2018, 04:58 PM
We’re back!

McNamara That Ghost...
20-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Great first half, second half we're on a winter break.

Master Splinter
20-01-2018, 05:15 PM
I wish we had lost so Wenger had gone.

Now all the fans will think we have turned a corner and we won't be buying Auba or Mickey or Jonny.

Not good.

Cripps
20-01-2018, 05:16 PM
Sanchez :haha:

Cripps
20-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Ozil comes back and we storm it.

I used to hate him but I'm now seeing the hypothesis that he's the gel to this team :shrug:

McNamara That Ghost...
20-01-2018, 05:17 PM

Now all the fans will think we have turned a corner and we won't be buying Auba or Mickey or Jonny.

Not good.

Nothing would've enticed them more than seeing us lose at home to fecking Woy.

Letters
20-01-2018, 05:22 PM

I really don't think they will think that.
I'd take any win right now, so

yay

Master Splinter
20-01-2018, 05:31 PM

yay

Whenever we win a few games, the sheeple fans start singing Wenger's name and instantly forgive all his many, endless, infinite mistakes and they don't stand against him and don't march on the stadium so as you see we are fucked and Wenger has fooled you all again.

Master Splinter
20-01-2018, 05:32 PM
Ozil comes back and we storm it.

I used to hate him but I'm now seeing the hypothesis that he's the gel to this team :shrug:

Monreal tbh.

Niall_Quinn
20-01-2018, 05:34 PM

Not good.

The stupid cunts are ringing in to AFTV right now calling that a good performance. Don't ever underestimate their gullibility or complacency. Even one new signing and this lot will be satisfied.

Cripps
20-01-2018, 06:04 PM

yay

:faint: is... that... you.... :faint:

Letters
20-01-2018, 06:15 PM
:faint: is... that... you.... :faint:

You said you were missing me :shrug:

McNamara That Ghost...
20-01-2018, 06:28 PM
The stupid cunts are ringing in to AFTV right now calling that a good performance. Don't ever underestimate their gullibility or complacency. Even one new signing and this lot will be satisfied.

Aren't they just playing up to what their characters dictate at this point?

dostoy
20-01-2018, 06:29 PM
Any decent player would be mad to come to Arsenal, they are a sinking ship.

Fuck off Wenger, you senile old Bastard.

Chippy
20-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Any decent player would be mad to come to Arsenal, they are a sinking ship.

Fuck off Wenger, you senile old Bastard.
Let's just enjoy the win :trophy:
We can have a Wenger out discussion after we fail to sign anyone!

Xhaka Can’t
20-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Excellent first half performance.

You never know, Alexis may have been poison in the dressing room and a cloud may have lifted.

If we can make a couple of signings and keep Ozil on board, we could have a realistic shot of the top 4.

Add a couple of summer signings, and we may be on to something.

Niall_Quinn
20-01-2018, 06:46 PM
These two are definitely on Wenger's payroll. They even mention the season ticket sales :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ_auHf3FN8

Letters
20-01-2018, 06:48 PM

You never know, Alexis may have been poison in the dressing room and a cloud may have lifted.

If we can make a couple of signings and keep Ozil on board, we could have a realistic shot of the top 4.

:lol: Who died and made you Letters?
Letters I guess :unsure:
Letters :rose:

Özim
20-01-2018, 07:36 PM
A win in a nothing game, which is meaningless (even if we had a chance of top 4 which we don't anymore). This may however convince that loser that all is good and that we are the best thing since sliced bread, the worst manager in football does it again.

Look forward to welcoming the Man U reject to the club, he's got no fight in him either so will fit in well.

A good win which should convince many people to get off Wenger's back, it's not his fault.

Özim
20-01-2018, 07:38 PM

Many Arsenal fans are all too easy to convince, a handful of meaningful wins does it, they forget everything that has happened before, it's frankly embarassing for those who buy into this nonsense.

Gullible doesn't even begin to describe those people

Biggest problems at Arsenal

1) Kroenke
2) Wenger
3) Gullible fans

KSE Comedy Club
20-01-2018, 07:39 PM
You said you were missing me :shrug:

Who the hell are you? :shrug:

Marc Overmars
20-01-2018, 08:53 PM

Do all that then get rid of the manager and we’re in business.

AFC Leveller
20-01-2018, 10:34 PM
Ozil is outstanding, the way he sees play is really inpressive. Cannot let him go, he is our best player and still has about 4 good seasons left in him at least.

Xhaka Can’t
21-01-2018, 12:27 AM
Do all that then get rid of the manager and we’re in business.

I’m not so sure.

Maybe there only is room for one boss and Sanchez was causing the problems.

Wenger deserves a chance without that kind of distraction. Wenger was the common denominator when it came to earning a place in the CL.

Sanchez is divisive. People with a desire to win at all costs often are.

Marc Overmars
21-01-2018, 12:51 AM
Don’t know, we’ve had harmonious dressing rooms before and still haven’t been competitive. Though if you just mean our chances of 4th have increased then possibly you’re right, though I don’t think we have much chance as it stands.

No doubt about Alexis’ personality though, by all accounts he was heavily disliked within the club.

hobson's choice
21-01-2018, 03:51 AM
It was just nice to watch an Arsenal game with out feeling constantly annoyed.

Niall_Quinn
21-01-2018, 09:39 AM
I've given up and I'm going to allow the nearest Arsenal fan to bite me without fighting back.

Arsenal fans can't be defeated. They are more delusional than Wenger himself.

Niall_Quinn
21-01-2018, 09:43 AM
You have to hand it to Wenger. Round of applause.

No title is years? Not even a title challenge? Humiliation in the CL and now no CL at all? Our best players quitting? Arse-kickings at places like Bournemouth and Nottingham? Guess what.

It's not Wenger's fault.

It's Alexis' fault.

True story. Wenger is blameless. And if we still end up with the same shitty outcome despite the fact Alexis has left, well we'll find another player to blame for that too.

He's going to get another contract, isn't he? We're going to finish 6th, maybe win the East Asian Formaldehyde Beer Cup and the cunt's going to get another contract.

Niall_Quinn
21-01-2018, 09:58 AM
I think we played like 70s Brazil yesterday. Better really. Probably the best football ever seen.

And it was absolutely fine for the players to only turn up for half the game. That's exactly the kind of thing we need to see to kick the complacency and mediocrity that used to be a problem at this club (before yesterday's game).

All those fans at the Bournemouth match who wanted Wenger out - they look suspiciously similar to the guys who are lapping up the latest Arsenal transfer theatre. But they can't be the same. Nobody can be had that many times.

Niall_Quinn
21-01-2018, 10:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lXOC9AJjVA

These fans are going to give Claude a heart attack :haha:

Power n Glory
21-01-2018, 11:34 AM
I’m not so sure.

Maybe there only is room for one boss and Sanchez was causing the problems.

Wenger deserves a chance without that kind of distraction. Wenger was the common denominator when it came to earning a place in the CL.

Sanchez is divisive. People with a desire to win at all costs often are.

Oh god...not you too. FFS

This is a vicious cycle. Wenger doesn't deserve another chance. We've seen him wipe the deck on a couple of occasions because the idea gets around that we play a lot better without one or two bad eggs. This is how project youth was born. Vieira, Cole, Henry....they all had their diva moments, their match my 'sporting ambition' stand offs and the majority of us had faith in Wenger to sell them and get even better results without them. There is always a moment or game where we think we're better off without these guys. Whether it be a young Gael Clichy having a run of good form, a Cesc Fabregas showing up Vieira during a crucial CL game or an Adebayor scoring 30 goals the season after we sell Henry to Barca.

But what happens after that? We end up in the same place. Adebayor turns into the bad egg that needs replacing, as revisited on another thread, Cesc has a 'match my sporting ambition moment' or the new young hopeful protege that's supposed to be able to take over from the old legends fall way short of our expectations and level needed to win us silverware. We ended up in the same place even though we had supposedly cleared the squad of the bad apples and demanding players that shackled the rest from performing.

So the fans end up demanding more experienced players. The demand for experienced players turns to a demand for more world class experienced players. It's should be obvious by now that we can't just make do off players like Merts, Arteta and Giroud. We needed players like Sanchez. But players like Sanchez are hard to handle. You won't find a single player of that sort of quality that's not a handful. Every manager at a top club has one or two to cope with. What's funny is that we're about to bring in Aubameyang and he won't be a walk in the part either. We'll end up back in the same place quickly. It's up to the manager to make this situation work.

We talk so much about wanting players, a manager and board owner that have a pure desire to win at all costs yet we come across a player that has that desire and we identify him as the problem and not everything else around him. It's bizarre. It's the one thing that really pisses me off with Arsenal fans. So quick to forget everything after one result. We deserve what we get if we fall for this bullshit again.

Niall_Quinn
21-01-2018, 11:38 AM
I think he's taking the piss tbf.

But plenty of fans are out there celebrating. We're back!

This time next year we'll all be CL winners :trophy:

Exciting times.

Wenger :bow:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
21-01-2018, 12:41 PM
I found the narrative around explaining or even linking a good performance with the absence of Sanchez strange. Against Bournemouth people said the opposite and yet yesterday on Arsenal fan tv a lot of them were suggesting Sanchez' absence as a good thing and reason for winning as we did!??......

Maybe it was something to do with the fact our first choice defenders returned and a competent footballer in Ozil was back!??? Jeez......

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
21-01-2018, 12:46 PM
And yes....he was definitely taking the piss.

Niall_Quinn
21-01-2018, 12:52 PM
I found the narrative around explaining or even linking a good performance with the absence of Sanchez strange. Against Bournemouth people said the opposite and yet yesterday on Arsenal fan to a lot of them were suggesting Sanchez' absence as a good thing and reason for winning as we did!??......

Maybe it was something to do with the fact our first choice defenders returned and a competent footballer in Ozil was back!??? Jeez......

There's an element of butt hurt massaging going on I guess. The thought we can't keep the big players here is an admission we've dropped out of the top tier, and that's a hard admission to make. We're like the guy who turned fat, lost his job and is always trying to borrow money to buy booze. Our fashion model wife got fed up and jilted us.

What a bitch!

Özim
21-01-2018, 02:21 PM
I think he's taking the piss tbf.

But plenty of fans are out there celebrating. We're back!

This time next year we'll all be CL winners :trophy:

Exciting times.

Wenger :bow:

Yeah it's embarrassing to be honest, there's a section of the fan base that are truly cringeworthy.

Özim
21-01-2018, 02:22 PM
I found the narrative around explaining or even linking a good performance with the absence of Sanchez strange. Against Bournemouth people said the opposite and yet yesterday on Arsenal fan tv a lot of them were suggesting Sanchez' absence as a good thing and reason for winning as we did!??......

Arsenal fans pretending losing their best player is a good thing, they always turn it around to make Wenger look good, utter rubbish though, they're only embarrassing themselves.

Cripps
21-01-2018, 02:25 PM

This is a vicious cycle. Wenger doesn't deserve another chance. We've seen him wipe the deck on a couple of occasions because the idea gets around that we play a lot better without one or two bad eggs. This is how project youth was born. Vieira, Cole, Henry....they all had their diva moments, their match my 'sporting ambition' stand offs and the majority of us had faith in Wenger to sell them and get even better results without them. There is always a moment or game where we think we're better off without these guys. Whether it be a young Gael Clichy having a run of good form, a Cesc Fabregas showing up Vieira during a crucial CL game or an Adebayor scoring 30 goals the season after we sell Henry to Barca.

But what happens after that? We end up in the same place. Adebayor turns into the bad egg that needs replacing, as revisited on another thread, Cesc has a 'match my sporting ambition moment' or the new young hopeful protege that's supposed to be able to take over from the old legends fall way short of our expectations and level needed to win us silverware. We ended up in the same place even though we had supposedly cleared the squad of the bad apples and demanding players that shackled the rest from performing.

So the fans end up demanding more experienced players. The demand for experienced players turns to a demand for more world class experienced players. It's should be obvious by now that we can't just make do off players like Merts, Arteta and Giroud. We needed players like Sanchez. But players like Sanchez are hard to handle. You won't find a single player of that sort of quality that's not a handful. Every manager at a top club has one or two to cope with. What's funny is that we're about to bring in Aubameyang and he won't be a walk in the part either. We'll end up back in the same place quickly. It's up to the manager to make this situation work.

We talk so much about wanting players, a manager and board owner that have a pure desire to win at all costs yet we come across a player that has that desire and we identify him as the problem and not everything else around him. It's bizarre. It's the one thing that really pisses me off with Arsenal fans. So quick to forget everything after one result. We deserve what we get if we fall for this bullshit again.

:lol:

Xhaka Can’t
21-01-2018, 08:27 PM

It was a wind up.

Sorry.

I thought about keeping it going, but I just don’t have the strength.

Power n Glory
21-01-2018, 08:32 PM
It was a wind up.

Sorry.

I thought about keeping it going, but I just don’t have the strength.

You got me. I thought you'd lost your mind for second there.