PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan (A). Thursday 6pm. BT.

Pages : [1] 2

Cripps
04-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Milan are unbeaten in their last 13 :lol:

Goals conceded in last 8 games:
AC Milan 1
Arsenal 15 :lol:

Bumble
04-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Milan are unbeaten in their last 13 :lol:

Goals conceded in last 8 games:
AC Milan 1
Arsenal 15 :lol:
:doh:

Niall_Quinn
04-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Unless Wenger is sacked tomorrow, latest, we're out. Guaranteed.

Guaranteed.

We should all know this by now as Arsenal fans that have suffered Wenger for so long.

Cripps
04-03-2018, 09:29 PM
I loved Gattuso as a player, if he knocks us out of Europa he'd be legendary status in my eyes.

Marc Overmars
04-03-2018, 09:33 PM
We’re really going to have to find a new level to knock them out.

AFC Leveller
04-03-2018, 09:35 PM
We will go there and fail to turn up, be pushed about and make mistakes and lose well. Then it will either be glorious failure or straight up battering by Milan to put us out of our misery.

Interesting quotes from Wenger today after the game, he said having a final in the middle of the season doesn’t help especially when you lose it!!! He also said our schedule was bad but conveniently forgot that we have been playing a lot less games lately due to being out of the FA cup.

Cripps
04-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Wouldn't put it past WUMger to win this thing :coffee:

He always manages to pull something out the bag :coffee:

Niall_Quinn
04-03-2018, 09:39 PM

From where? Wenger's playbook?

Niall_Quinn
04-03-2018, 09:41 PM
Wouldn't put it past WUMger to win this thing :coffee:

He always manages to pull something out the bag :coffee:

He won't win it. The other clubs will fail to win it. On that basis we could be in the right place at the right time when everyone else drops away. But if one single team plays well, we have zero chance.

Goonermerree
04-03-2018, 09:49 PM
I hope we win the cup, but I can's see us getting past Milan. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we don't, it might just be the end of the road for Wenger.

Xhaka Can’t
04-03-2018, 10:18 PM

We seem to have no problems finding new levels.

Xhaka Can’t
05-03-2018, 01:00 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7272514.stm

Letters
05-03-2018, 01:05 PM

Wenger :bow:

KSE Comedy Club
05-03-2018, 02:06 PM

You mean

Cesc :bow:

:coffee:

KSE Comedy Club
05-03-2018, 02:07 PM
More negative football on the way folks, hold on to your hats.

Wenger can still turn it around though :lol:

Cripps
05-03-2018, 03:55 PM
Wenger on Milan: "It’s a massive game in Milan, but we have to focus on it. Hopefully we’ll recover physically & will not suffer too much from Sunday’s game. After that, we will prepare well" #Arsenal https://t.co/4kDEM7O8cF

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Wenger on Milan: "It’s a massive game in Milan, but we have to focus on it. Hopefully we’ll recover physically & will not suffer too much from Sunday’s game. After that, we will prepare well" #Arsenal https://t.co/4kDEM7O8cF

Jesus. Unbelievable. He's STILL here then?

Not just here, but he's got the nerve to try to interfere in our next game?

Just WOW!

Xhaka Can’t
05-03-2018, 04:46 PM
I want to see AC Milan and there are plenty of tickets for the second leg.

Dunno what to do.

Marc Overmars
05-03-2018, 04:49 PM

Dunno what to do.

If your boy wants to go, go for him.

Otherwise, no.

Xhaka Can’t
05-03-2018, 05:12 PM
He does not want to go. We cancelled his JG membership last year.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2018, 05:21 PM

Dunno what to do.

Plan to go. No way will Wenger still be here on Thursday. That would be impossible. Nobody could give a remotely plausible reason why he would still be here. So get your ticket and help cheer the new manager. He'll need it after the mess Wenger has made.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2018, 05:22 PM
He does not want to go. We cancelled his JG membership last year.

Smart kid. Got the message the first time he saw a Wenger team.

GP
05-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Plan to go. No way will Wenger still be here on Thursday. That would be impossible. Nobody could give a remotely plausible reason why he would still be here. So get your ticket and help cheer the new manager. He'll need it after the mess Wenger has made.

He'll be here on Thursday.

and next Thursday.

And the one after that.

Xhaka Can’t
05-03-2018, 05:24 PM
The first time he saw a Wenger team, they beat Southampton 6-1

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2018, 05:27 PM
He'll be here on Thursday.

and next Thursday.

And the one after that.

Fine. So 4 Thusrdays until he's out. I can just about live with that.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2018, 05:27 PM
The first time he saw a Wenger team, they beat Southampton 6-1

He was surely clever enough to know that was a blip?

Master Splinter
05-03-2018, 05:35 PM

When WUMger could make Eboue on the right of midfield work.

Eboue :bow:.

Cripps
05-03-2018, 07:20 PM

Dunno what to do.

Don't do it.

That's what the board want you to do.

Özim
05-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Milan are being overhyped, they're not all that good, they're 25 points behind the leaders in Serie A (an average league these days), the reality is we should beat them, but we're pretty poor ourselves.

Either way, beating Milan wouldn't be much, the game I'd worry about is Athletico, they are a good team.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
05-03-2018, 11:35 PM
Atletico would be my worry too, but no point in worrying about that when we could be easily put out by Milan.

Goonermerree
06-03-2018, 07:44 AM
We need Nacho back to score us a goal!!!!

Ralpheroo72
06-03-2018, 07:54 AM

Dunno what to do.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5UjxWcq9FQ

KSE Comedy Club
06-03-2018, 01:52 PM
If there is any justice, we will have a caretaker manager or something to guide us through.

If Wenger is still here we may as well throw in the towel now

Marc Overmars
07-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Got a feeling we might win. WUMger strikes back.

HCZ
07-03-2018, 10:41 AM
If there is any justice, we will have a caretaker manager or something to guide us through.

If Wenger is still here we may as well throw in the towel now

Erm with a day to go you really think it’s going to make any difference who the manager is

You aren’t going to get the players to play better than they are now with less than 36 hours left

Goonermerree
07-03-2018, 11:03 AM
Erm with a day to go you really think it’s going to make any difference who the manager is

You aren’t going to get the players to play better than they are now with less than 36 hours left

Some teams do a bounce in similar circumstances, if the players are better than results show, they could. He won't go though, that would only raise it's head again if we lose tomorrow and certainly if we are knocked out, that might be a deciding factor.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2018, 12:01 PM

Yeah I think it would. I think the shrinking violets would collapse if Wenger was booted, but I think some players would see it as a whole new world of possibilities opened up for them and it would give them a massive confidence boost. Plus it's almost certain an emergency, thrown together, last minute game plan would be far more organised and rational than anything Wenger could lay out.

Sacking him today is the only sensible thing to do. It's insane to keep him a day longer. But it's not going to happen. We haven't had a word out of the shitbags at the club and all we've heard from the great con-artist himself is that he should never be questioned. So business as usual. Ker-ching! The Arsenal Way.

KSE Comedy Club
07-03-2018, 01:04 PM

Yes. That is exactly what I think

You would be surprised what a difference it can make psychologically, when your spirits are lifted.

KSE Comedy Club
07-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Yeah I think it would. I think the shrinking violets would collapse if Wenger was booted, but I think some players would see it as a whole new world of possibilities opened up for them and it would give them a massive confidence boost. Plus it's almost certain an emergency, thrown together, last minute game plan would be far more organised and rational than anything Wenger could lay out.

Sacking him today is the only sensible thing to do. It's insane to keep him a day longer. But it's not going to happen. We haven't had a word out of the shitbags at the club and all we've heard from the great con-artist himself is that he should never be questioned. So business as usual. Ker-ching! The Arsenal Way.

Oh, don't forget the results of the AST meeting poll - which will be presented to Ivan..........on Sunday :sarcy:

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2018, 01:15 PM
Oh, don't forget the results of the AST meeting poll - which will be presented to Ivan..........on Sunday :sarcy:

He can thank them for their interest in his affairs.

Cripps
07-03-2018, 01:35 PM
Hector Bellerin to miss Arsenal trip to Milan through injury he has been playing with for a while. Could miss next few games https://t.co/NS0GzwPFm1

:lol: yeah course

dostoy
07-03-2018, 02:29 PM
Arsenal need to continue to perform terribly for Wenger's job to even be questioned by Kroenke.

I would love to see Arsenal back in the CL but nowhere near as much as I want Wenger to leave so I want another heavy defeat.

The more I think about it the more I think it may not matter what happens on the pitch as Wenger's job will remain ultra safe.

I am 99.9999999999% certain he will be the manager of Arsenal next season and he could well get a new contract beyond that.

KSE Comedy Club
07-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Hector Bellerin to miss Arsenal trip to Milan through injury he has been playing with for a while. Could miss next few games https://t.co/NS0GzwPFm1

oh dear, he made the mistake of calling Wenger a useless twat didn't he.

HCZ
07-03-2018, 02:43 PM
He can thank them for their interest in his affairs.

Interest in his affairs?

Dear Ivan

Do you use an electric shaver or do you Bic?

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2018, 02:46 PM

When two twats go to war.

HCZ
07-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Arsenal need to continue to perform terribly for Wenger's job to even be questioned by Kroenke.

I would love to see Arsenal back in the CL but nowhere near as much as I want Wenger to leave so I want another heavy defeat.

The more I think about it the more I think it may not matter what happens on the pitch as Wenger's job will remain ultra safe.

I am 99.9999999999% certain he will be the manager of Arsenal next season and he could well get a new contract beyond that.

And apart from your sense of despair what evidence do you have for this belief?

Last season he still had the dressing room, this season?

If they intend to keep him beyond this season will be interesting how that’s sold with season ticket renewals

Are people going to buy season tickets not to turn up.

HCZ
07-03-2018, 02:49 PM
When two twats go to war.

Although I think Bellerin was being a dick for his attitude to fans. I have to say the stick he gets is overblown. Who actually cares if he dresses like a homeless poof, I blame Wenger for putting him in the team week in week out when his confidence is shot.

Cripps
07-03-2018, 02:54 PM
Gays :lol:

HCZ
07-03-2018, 02:55 PM
Be interesting what the away contingent is like tomorrow

Travel company who work with Arsenal have cancelled the arrangements to fly fans out to Milan

Lack of interest

Cripps
07-03-2018, 02:55 PM
Bellerin has been pictured training with the first team :lol:

KSE Comedy Club
07-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Be interesting what the away contingent is like tomorrow

Travel company who work with Arsenal have cancelled the arrangements to fly fans out to Milan

Lack of interest

In the game or just their associated travel company :lol:

:getcoat:

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2018, 03:58 PM

What's he doing? Practising how to hit the first defender with his crosses?

KSE Comedy Club
07-03-2018, 04:02 PM

It's ok for him to run around and kick a ball etc in training but the injury is too severe to play a game of football with :sarcy:

Cripps
07-03-2018, 07:24 PM
https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/smart/https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F476946862%2F96 0x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

AFC Leveller
08-03-2018, 11:03 AM
OFFICIAL: We'll be wearing our Blue away kit vs. AC Milan...

�� P: 9
✅ W: 1
�� D: 1
❌ L: 7

scallywag
08-03-2018, 11:24 AM
Not holding out much hope but I hope at least they give it a go otherwise it could be embarrassing, there is lots of in-house bickering that needs to stop just band together lads and give it a go.

Marc Overmars
08-03-2018, 11:34 AM
1-2 win tbh.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 11:34 AM
3-1 to Milan. Although I'm not certain we'll score.

scallywag
08-03-2018, 11:44 AM
If they don't turn up it could get ugly, every team now will want to put us to the sword, I can see them putting at least 3 passed us with a bit of luck we might get a lucky scuff from Danny boy and come away with a goal.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 12:13 PM
If they don't turn up it could get ugly, every team now will want to put us to the sword, I can see them putting at least 3 passed us with a bit of luck we might get a lucky scuff from Danny boy and come away with a goal.

We don't much hold with theories about Welbeck scoring goals. We like to keep it real around here.

Cripps
08-03-2018, 12:14 PM
It all relies on this :lol:

It wouldn't surprise me if he pulled it out the bag :lol:

scallywag
08-03-2018, 12:15 PM
We don't much hold with theories about Welbeck scoring goals. We like to keep it real around here.

Point taken :whistle::whistle:

scallywag
08-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Do people post streams on here for the games are we allowed to do that?

Cripps
08-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Why would you want to put yourself through that?

scallywag
08-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Why would you want to put yourself through that?

I have to watch the games on a stream as I don't live in the UK now.

GP
08-03-2018, 12:22 PM
Do people post streams on here for the games are we allowed to do that?

I find this is the best place to find streams.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

HCZ
08-03-2018, 12:23 PM
There’s no point in denying that there is very little to be achieved in hoping we win

Someone who is desperate to cling onto a job will use everything he can get to help him

Fortunately with no striker, midfielders who can’t score and an awol defence there really is no fear of victory

scallywag
08-03-2018, 12:24 PM
I find this is the best place to find streams.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

Yup I have that one thanks, I try to use Acestream as I find them very good depending on my internet speed, which is shite sadly. I will use whatever though to try to watch the game.

Marc Overmars
08-03-2018, 12:28 PM
There’s no point in denying that there is very little to be achieved in hoping we win

Someone who is desperate to cling onto a job will use everything he can get to help him

Fortunately with no striker, midfielders who can’t score and an awol defence there really is no fear of victory

Welbz will save us.

scallywag
08-03-2018, 12:30 PM

I agree, the sad thing is a win will be treated like the second coming by Inspector Clouseau , he will big it up for all he is worth. I really can't see it happening though.

scallywag
08-03-2018, 12:31 PM
Welbz will save us.

Danny boy the scuff king will prevail lol

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Welbz will save us.

You mad handsome fool!

Letters
08-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Take a draw tonight. Score draw would be better.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Take a draw tonight. Score draw would be better.

And I'll be satisfied with a lottery jackpot.

Fingers crossed then.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 01:12 PM
I see this as the first half of le crunch time, surely he can't survive if we get knocked out of the this competition. I want us to win, of course, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 01:15 PM
I see the as the first half o f le crunch time, surely he can't survive if we get knocked out of the this competition. I want us to win, of course, but I'm not holding out much hope.

It won't be his fault if we lose. And he has a contract. And it's ridiculous of you to question him. PSG want him and he said fuck that, are you kidding, and leave this gig?

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 01:21 PM
It won't be his fault if we lose. And he has a contract. And it's ridiculous of you to question him. PSG want him and he said fuck that, are you kidding, and leave this gig?

I know, I'm sorry, what am I think oh master Wenger. Win, lose or draw, we will support you to the end.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Just in case anyone hadn't notice - I hadn't - kick off is at 6pm so you can't pretend you didn't watch the match because you thought it was on later.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Just in case anyone hadn't notice - I hadn't - kick off is at 6pm so you can't pretend you didn't watch the match because you thought it was on later.

You wanker!

I genuinely had no idea it was on at 6pm.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 01:59 PM
You wanker!

I genuinely had no idea it was on at 6pm.

Charming, I keep you informed and you just use abusive language towards me.:sulk:

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 02:06 PM
Charming, I keep you informed and you just use abusive language towards me.:sulk:

It's called a charm offensive.

Letters
08-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Why is it on so early? Even with the time difference that is pretty early.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 02:11 PM
Why is it on so early? Even with the time difference that is pretty early.

Doesn't have the ratings to pull a prime TV slot I suppose.

dostoy
08-03-2018, 02:32 PM
I really want another slaughtering tonight to keep the pressure up on Wenger.

I want 6-0 to Milan.

Thank God Arsenal did not win that tiny cup the other day.

Fuck off Wenger.

KSE Comedy Club
08-03-2018, 02:36 PM
Grimandi has been trying to defend wenger now, saying we shouldn't target him.

:lol:

http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4161&page=23

scallywag
08-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Bellerin is alleged to have struggling with a knee injury over the past few weeks, and the doctors have urged him to stay behind as further participation may risk a long-term injury.

The move is likely to see Calum Chambers slot into the right side of the backline for the San Siro trip, and this does not bring much confidence, considering the Englishman’s struggles of late.

Chambers had probably the worst game of his season during the League Cup final defeat at the hands of City, and though he performed decently versus Brighton, he is likely to be under immense pressure on Thursday night.

Oh happy days, I read that Bellend was out, but Chambers lol interesting game to be had methinks.

Power n Glory
08-03-2018, 02:55 PM
I really want another slaughtering tonight to keep the pressure up on Wenger.

I want 6-0 to Milan.

Thank God Arsenal did not win that tiny cup the other day.

Fuck off Wenger.

I'm hoping for the same. Being outside of Europe is damaging to the club but not as much as having Wenger at the club. He has to go this summer and want all possibilities of redemption ruled out so the Board are forced to grow a pair and sack him.

scallywag
08-03-2018, 03:59 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/sc7sli.jpg

This could be the team then, Scuffbeck could lead the charge.

HCZ
08-03-2018, 04:09 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/sc7sli.jpg

This could be the team then, Scuffbeck could lead the charge.

That’s a sensible lineup given the players we have

FORGET IT

KSE Comedy Club
08-03-2018, 04:37 PM
Why is Ospina in goal, don't you know, as well, he can play little bit, up front too

scallywag
08-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Why is Ospina in goal, don't you know, as well, he can play little bit, up front too

Well he can't be much worse than Scuffbeck.

HCZ
08-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Well fortunately Wenger has bottled the decision to play Maitland Niles at right back and to drop Xhaka

HCZ
08-03-2018, 04:50 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXx8eA1W4AEicKB?format=jpg&name=large

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Oh bloody hell, Chambers again. Don't rate him.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Oh bloody hell, Xhaka and Ramsey, we're doomed I tell ya, doomed

Marc Overmars
08-03-2018, 04:58 PM
I'm surprised Kolasinac is starting. He has been shite.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 05:01 PM
I'm surprised Kolasinac is starting. He has been shite.

It's hard to find a player that hasn't lately to be honest.

scallywag
08-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Well fortunately Wenger has bottled the decision to play Maitland Niles at right back and to drop Xhaka

Wenker must have a boner for Xhaka because he has been pants for a while now, there is nothing on the bench either really to bring on.

HCZ
08-03-2018, 05:26 PM
Record in Italy under l’ouisseau

4 wins 3 Draws 4 defeats

Fiorentina 0-0 Arsenal
Lazio 1-1 Arsenal
Juventus 1-0 Arsenal
Roma 1-3 Arsenal
Internazionale 1-5 Arsenal
Juventus 0-0 Arsenal
Milan 0-2 Arsenal
Roma 1-0 Arsenal
Udinese 1-2 Arsenal
Milan 4-0 Arsenal
Napoli 2-0 Arsenal

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 05:54 PM
Record in Italy under l’ouisseau

4 wins 3 Draws 4 defeats

Fiorentina 0-0 Arsenal
Lazio 1-1 Arsenal
Juventus 1-0 Arsenal
Roma 1-3 Arsenal
Internazionale 1-5 Arsenal
Juventus 0-0 Arsenal
Milan 0-2 Arsenal
Roma 1-0 Arsenal
Udinese 1-2 Arsenal
Milan 4-0 Arsenal
Napoli 2-0 Arsenal

This should be in the Currants thread FFS!

HCZ
08-03-2018, 05:55 PM
This should be in the Currants thread FFS!

Don’t compound my errors

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 05:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXx8eA1W4AEicKB?format=jpg&name=large

That team is good enough to make the second leg academic.

We're out.

Niall_Quinn
Don’t compound my errors

Compoundmyerrors is one word youstupidcunt.

Marc Overmars
Come on you cunts.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Think I'll just stick with GW for the match tonight. The gaps between postings will be more entertaining than the match.

Marc Overmars
08-03-2018, 05:58 PM
The Europa League theme is so dead.

scallywag
08-03-2018, 06:00 PM
Well lets see if we will turn up for this, could be interesting whatever happens.

KSE Comedy Club
08-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Compoundmyerrors is one word youstupidcunt.

:haha::haha:

KSE Comedy Club
08-03-2018, 06:02 PM
The Europa League theme is so dead.

Very appropriate for us then

Thierrymon
08-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Milan almost score already.

scallywag
08-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Well we have gone a minute and not conceded we are looking good.:ladynana::cheers:

Thierrymon
08-03-2018, 06:10 PM
We created a chance :dance:

scallywag
08-03-2018, 06:11 PM
Tricky Micky good try.

Marc Overmars
08-03-2018, 06:11 PM
Started well, getting in behind them

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 06:12 PM
Started well, getting in behind them

Hector will be sorry he missed it.

scallywag
08-03-2018, 06:13 PM
lol our defence is a joke, they are getting closer.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:15 PM
That should have been a pel

KSE Comedy Club
This game is hilarious :lol:

Suddenly, they are called ‘meeelan’

Thierrymon
Frightening how easily teams get through our defense.

Marc Overmars
08-03-2018, 06:16 PM
MKHI!!!!!

Thierrymon
Mkhity!!

scallywag
Good job he stayed on his feet.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:17 PM
Miky!!!!!!!!

Marc Overmars
08-03-2018, 06:17 PM
Gattuso looks like he’s about to have a heart attack

scallywag
08-03-2018, 06:18 PM
What a good goal, a surprise might be on the cards???:satan::satan::satan:

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:18 PM
We have the all important away goal

McNamara That Ghost...
08-03-2018, 06:19 PM
Arsenal. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 06:19 PM
Have to watch it now. Just in case I miss our only decent performance of the year.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Who assisted, where did he score from, etc, etc?

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Who assisted, where did he score from, etc, etc?

Deflected shot

KSE Comedy Club
08-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Welbeck :lol:

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 06:23 PM
Deflected shot

So not a fantastic, mazy dribble by Welbz finished with an inch perfect through ball and a hammer into the top right corner?

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Which channel is this being broadcast on in the UK?

Letters
Whisper it quietly but from the bits I've seen (admittedly not much. struggling to find a reliable stream) we've looked decent so far.

Letters
Which channel is this being broadcast on in the UK?

BT

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:29 PM
So not a fantastic, mazy dribble by Welbz finished with an inch perfect through ball and a hammer into the top right corner?

No but MIkhy pulled from one foot to the other and did a firm shot. It looked good. See what happens when you shoot.

HCZ
08-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Whisper it quietly but from the bits I've seen (admittedly not much. struggling to find a reliable stream) we've looked decent so far.

We have looked ok which is a drastic improvement on previous games

But Milan have looked barely able to string a pass together

KSE Comedy Club
08-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Our attack is so shite :lol:

Sooooo boring

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:31 PM
Shock horror we are playing well!!!

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:31 PM
LOL Mustfi with a corner which nearly goes straight into touch on the opposite side.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:32 PM

I've got a good HD one on reddit

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:33 PM
Oh dear god, Holding is warming up in case Mustafi is injured.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Winter Olympics have started early, they're all skating and falling

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 06:38 PM
FK to Meeeelan for diving.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 06:41 PM
Not a red card then, for the deliberate forearm smash?

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:42 PM
FK to Meeeelan for diving.

Yep, meelan have done a few dives.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Our midfield is unprecedented pants.

Marc Overmars
08-03-2018, 06:44 PM
Fuck off Welbeck

Goonermerree
Why didn't we play like this against Brighton?

KSE Comedy Club
:haha: Welbeck

Thierrymon
Welbeck :doh: he is shit.

Niall_Quinn
Chambers should have done a lot better with that. Made it easy for the keeper.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Why didn't we play like this against Brighton?

Brighton are quite a bit better than Milan.

OMG Welbz :doh:

Runs all that way just to make the backpass to their keeper.

KSE Comedy Club
08-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Honestly, wtf is wrong with meeeelan?!?

How are we still winning?

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:47 PM
I thought that was a dive too leading to the free kick.

Marc Overmars
08-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Mkhi hits the bar

FFS

Thierrymon
08-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Mkhitaryan hits bar :doh:

He has been great today so far.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Micky off the woodwork. Nearly half time, how it flies when you have something to cheer. cept those of you who want Meelan to win.

Niall_Quinn
:doh: Miki

Should have scored.

HCZ
Mkyhtarian should have scored

Milan are probably the worst side we’ve played in 2018

Letters
Honestly. We could be 2 or 3 up here.

HCZ
08-03-2018, 06:50 PM
Micky off the woodwork. Nearly half time, how it flies when you have something to cheer. cept those of you who want Meelan to win.

It’s flown by because Milan are shit and have put us under no pressure

Goonermerree
I don't think I've ever seen us play with a packed penalty box in defence.

Niall_Quinn
Xhaka used to be able to pass. Not now.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-03-2018, 06:51 PM
RAMSEY!!!!!

Thierrymon
Ramsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KSE Comedy Club
That minute of play right there defines why we are so shit.....

Oh ffs Ramsey.

Ramsey!!!!!!!

Marc Overmars
RAMSEY!!!

Goonermerree
It’s flown by because Milan are shit and have put us under no pressure

You can only beat what's in front of you

Letters
0-2

:haha:

Power n Glory
08-03-2018, 06:52 PM
Fuck off. Lose the damn game!

Letters
You can only beat what's in front of you

Well, we can't most of the time.

McNamara That Ghost...
Only team from England to win in Europe this week? :popcorn:

Letters
Fuck off. Lose the damn game!

Nah. You fuck off :good:

Goonermerree
Bloody stream crashed

Niall_Quinn
Well finished by Ramsey.

How come he didn't panic?

Drug test required.

Ozil with the inch perfect assist.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-03-2018, 06:53 PM
Milan 0-2 Arsenal, HT! :bow:

Goonermerree
I didn't see the goal.

Niall_Quinn
Hopefully that Ramsey goal means Jimmy Kimmel has just died.

HT 0-2

Pretty easy really Meeelan are shite.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Of course this means Wenger is here until 2019.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 06:55 PM
I didn't see the goal.

I did.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 06:56 PM
Of course this means Wenger is here until 2019.

And beyond

Letters
Of course this means Wenger is here until 3019.

FYP

Goonermerree
I did.

You should be saying how sad and putting up a link to the goal for me

Marc Overmars
08-03-2018, 06:57 PM
Played very well. Milan look really average.

Keep up the same tempo and we should put them to the sword.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 06:57 PM
And beyond

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/images/monday/wngjkvcrsvi8yzsdonon588eebc93e541.jpg

selassie
08-03-2018, 06:58 PM
First time I enjoyed watching us in ages. That was a near flawless first half aside from the misses, we should be 4-0 up.

Goonermerree
I've seen the goal now on half time replay.

Niall_Quinn
You should be saying how sad and putting up a ink to the goal for me

Damn, that's sad!

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/giroud_twitter_400-433828.jpg

Master Splinter
08-03-2018, 07:00 PM
Should be 0-4 at least.

As much as everyone will say AC are shit, they have been in excellent form under Gattuso and have barely conceded a goal in the past few months.

Despite the team not deserving credit for finally turning up and showing what they're capable of on a one-off occasion, in the context of the fucked-up situation you have to say this is a hugely unexpected and impressive display so far.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:00 PM
First time I enjoyed watching us in ages. That was a near flawless first half aside from the misses, we should be 4-0 up.

Apart from us having no midfield and Welbz being little bit laughing stock.

If we could play with some sort of system in the middle we'd totally dominate them. No ball winners in there when it's in the air or on the first bounce.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-03-2018, 07:03 PM
Keown you berk.

Saying Wenger has rekindled the old Arsenal in 45 minutes.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
08-03-2018, 07:04 PM
We know Welbeck won't score when we need him to....but at least the other parts of his game are on show today.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Keown you berk.

Saying Wenger has rekindled the old Arsenal in 45 minutes.

This is the danger. That's all it takes.

Impossible situation. A win tonight and the clock resets. All the pressure is gone. Not that the club even noticed any pressure.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:07 PM
FYI

SoClean CPAP sanitizer (sp) kills 99% of all germs in your hose.

30 day free trial for those interested.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 07:09 PM
FYI

SoClean CPAP sanitizer (sp) kills 99% of all germs in your hose.

30 day free trial for those interested.

Good for you, you certainly need your hose cleaning.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Gattuso deep in conversation with 4th official there, and the official just nods, nods, nods.

They aren't at it again are they?

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:10 PM
Good for you, you certainly need your hose cleaning.

I won't bother coming around next time then.

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 07:11 PM
Xhaka you berk could have been booked for not looking at the ref then.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:11 PM
Quite like Xhaka being back in bastard mode. About time.

Thierrymon
08-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Welbeck almost makes it 3

Letters
:lol: That would have been a ridiculous goal.

Goonermerree
Welbz nearly scored another comedy goal then.

KSE Comedy Club
Welbeck :haha::haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
That is prime Welbz!

:haha:

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Welbz with another of those random moments.

Master Splinter
Welbz :haha:.

Goonermerree
Meelan playing like we did last week.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Ace Ventura shoots, Ospina saves.

Letters
08-03-2018, 07:15 PM
They should have scored then, or got it on target at least

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:16 PM
Defence took a nap there.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:17 PM
Xhaka's being a complete cunt today. Excellent.

HCZ
08-03-2018, 07:18 PM
It is a shame that we are playing a side comparable with Ostersunds but bears the name AC Milan

HCZ
08-03-2018, 07:19 PM
Xhaka's being a complete cunt today. Excellent.

It’s about the only endearing thing about him

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:20 PM
It is a shame that we are playing a side comparable with Ostersunds but bears the name AC Milan

But how much of the glory period was floated on the back of brown envelopes to refs? A rare fitting punishment to be banished to obscurity for a decade.

We know how it feels.

Letters
08-03-2018, 07:20 PM

Yeah. Hopeless.

http://www.skysports.com/ac-milan-results

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:22 PM
Jack has been shit so far. How many times has he dithered on the ball?

Xhaka Can’t
I just got home, turned on the TV and nearly fainted.

Wenger, SIGN DA TING!!!!!!!!

Özim
Yeah. Hopeless.

That doesn't exactly prove much, Italian league other than the likes of Juve and Napoli is weak these days. I did say that Milan aren't all that and that we'll should beat them.

Athletico are the team we should worry about.

Thierrymon
08-03-2018, 07:23 PM
Kola is dead. About to be subbed.

He has been good tonight.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:23 PM
I just got home, turned on the TV and nearly fainted.

Wenger, SIGN DA TING!!!!!!!!

He signed it at half time. In a stroke of extreme fortune he just happened to have a contract extension for an extreme fortune on him.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:25 PM
Maitland Niles coming on to not defend. Mainly because he's a midfielder.

But, you know. Wenger.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Welbz can't even keep his feet when the play is dead. Why doesn't somebody tell him to use studs?

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Sooooooooo lazy by Welbz.

Munchies
08-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Fuck, he's gonna sign an extension after this win tonight isn't he?!

Letters
Dammit. Had a pretty decent English stream. It died and now I have an Italian one with the resolution of a ZX Spectrum <_<

HCZ
Yeah. Hopeless.

Serie A is probably at this moment the fifth strongest league in Europe

Plus I’m sorry we’ve been put under zero pressure

Xhaka Can’t
08-03-2018, 07:34 PM
Is every foul a card?

Thierrymon
Free kick for milan in a good area.

HCZ
I’m not going to lie I expected far more from this Milan side tonight

We look good because we are being given the freedom of the San Siro

Letters
Oh piss off. Was that one of those "high foot" bookings you only get in Europe when he clearly got the ball?

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 07:35 PM
Dammit. Had a pretty decent English stream. It died and now I have an Italian one with the resolution of a ZX Spectrum <_<

Did you try Reddit?

Niall_Quinn
Ref's blind in one eye.

Niall_Quinn
http://buffstreamz.com/watch/soccer.php

Letters
08-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Serie A is probably at this moment the fifth strongest league in Europe

Plus I’m sorry we’ve been put under zero pressure

They've been in very good form of late. Ours has sucked. I'd have taken a draw tonight.
They're no pushovers, this has been an excellent performance so far.

Goonermerree
http://buffstreamz.com/watch/soccer.php

I kept getting semi-naked ladies when I tried that one, I went for the second one down on reddit, good stream

Niall_Quinn
Fuck, he's gonna sign an extension after this win tonight isn't he?!

I would thing so. Or he'll at least get the reelection campaign started. Ty will be on the campaign trail. Wenger for 2020.

Letters
08-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Did you try Reddit?
I'm using a Kodi extension so I can watch it on the TV

Niall_Quinn
I kept getting semi-naked ladies when I tried that one, I went for the second one down on reddit, good stream

You mean you're watching the football?

:haha: :haha:

Press shift and it gets rid of the clothes.

HCZ
They've been in very good form of late. Ours has sucked. I'd have taken a draw tonight.

Everything I’ve seen of the game suggests otherwise

They have been pushovers

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 07:38 PM
There'll be all talk of us winning the Ropey League to save Wenger now.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 07:38 PM

I won the lottery jackpot btw.

LDG
08-03-2018, 07:39 PM
I'm using a Kodi extension so I can watch it on the TV

Kodi? Don’t you mean Carl Weathers?

Xhaka Can’t
08-03-2018, 07:40 PM

They have been pushovers

I think your extensive sample of three quarters of a football game speaks for itself.

Goonermerree
You mean you're watching the football?

:haha: :haha:

Press shift and it gets rid of the clothes.

As one of those pesky women, I don't really want to.:p

Niall_Quinn
We should be more than 2 up. A goal for Meeeeelan Brewery now and it's a whole different game.

Lazy half this one. No pressure on them at all. Wenger and his absolute minimums again.

HCZ
I won the lottery jackpot btw.

Click on malware to claim your prize?

Xhaka Can’t
08-03-2018, 07:41 PM
Should have scored but we get a throw in! :haha:

Niall_Quinn
As one of those pesky women, I don't really want to.:p

You're half naked on my stream???

Cool.

Letters

They have been pushovers

Maybe, and I know this is not a popular viewpoint right now, we've actually been quite good tonight?
It's actually reminded me of one of those European nights back in the day when we were hopeless domestically but somehow dragged a good European result out of our backsides.
They're no European giants admittedly, but I didn't expect us to win this one. Not many people did.