PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction vs CSKA Moscow (away).

McNamara That Ghost...
12-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Another thoroughly professional performance. :unsure:

Goonermerree
12-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Well, we won innit?

Master Splinter
12-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Wenger :bow:.

Welbz :bow:.

Elneny :bow:.

Ramsey :bow:.

Europa League :bow:.

Letters
12-04-2018, 09:08 PM
Made harder work of that than we should have but nerves settled once Wele scored.

Wele :bow:
Ramsey :bow:
Celebrities :rose:
Wenger :bow:

The Emirates Gallactico
12-04-2018, 09:09 PM
tbf we're winging it at the moment but with some more favourable ties and luck we could just wing the whole thing.

If we get Atletico next round we can't play as poorly as we did tonight.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
12-04-2018, 09:16 PM
What a bipolar game! Got there in the end though. Thought Ramsey practically made and finished the last goal with his superb run and finish. Nicely done lad. Pity he like half of them wants out this summer....

KSE Comedy Club
12-04-2018, 09:52 PM
I said at the start we were fucking around too much.

Next round has to be decisive from the get go, if we had of done that tonight it would have been a walk in the park.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
12-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Lazio and Leipzig out interestingly enough. Need to play better in any case though.

Marc Overmars
12-04-2018, 10:30 PM
EL is coming home. :bow:

Özim
12-04-2018, 10:38 PM
Got through as expected despite a poor performance against some pubbers, Wilshere with another shocker tonight, Roy Keane is spot on when he says he's overrated, he doesn't rate him and neither do I, won't be much of a loss when he leaves. Ramsey popping up with goals at the moment, guess that's his role in the team to bring goals from midfield.

Atletico are the team to beat as expected but Marseille with the brilliant Payet could be a threat too, they gave Leipzig a pasting tonight and Payet was the orchestrator.

selassie
13-04-2018, 07:07 AM
Jesus Christ we were shite again! At one point midway through the second half I thought we were on our way out!

We finished strongly and I’ll give them credit for that but I have no idea how we even got ourselves in such a precarious position tonight, Classic Arsenal!

The real business starts in the Semis, there is 1 really strong team and 2 very good ones who we could potentially face. No more fucking around now, we are going to need to play very well in our remaining games to stand a chance of making the final.

Cripps
13-04-2018, 07:42 AM
Last night comfirmed we're winning this competition :lol:

Everyone made Atletico out to be some sort of super human team but they lost to Sporting last night. So they are beatable and when our backs are against the wall we usually pull out a result.

As for the other 2 teams, they won't pose a threat.

The Wenger chapter isn't finished yet. Big Weng :bow:

Marc Overmars
13-04-2018, 08:31 AM
No doubt we’re winning it.

Letters
13-04-2018, 08:36 AM
Wenger :bow:

:lol:

From last night I'd say there's plenty of doubt, but we have a chance.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2018, 11:13 AM
Last night comfirmed we're winning this competition :lol:

Everyone made Atletico out to be some sort of super human team but they lost to Sporting last night. So they are beatable and when our backs are against the wall we usually pull out a result.

As for the other 2 teams, they won't pose a threat.

The Wenger chapter isn't finished yet. Big Weng :bow:

Sporting would have set out to win. Wenger will set out not to lose. Big difference. That's why we play such shit football. The squad's on a leash. Paralysed by Wenger's fear. We pull it out in the end because the players are capable, but they don't get to play until we have no other choice.

Wenger should be sacked after last night's performance. He's the biggest impediment to success that any team has had to drag around with it.

GP
13-04-2018, 01:46 PM
https://i.redd.it/kr75vh7hcc901.gif

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
13-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Sporting would have set out to win. Wenger will set out not to lose. Big difference. That's why we play such shit football. The squad's on a leash. Paralysed by Wenger's fear. We pull it out in the end because the players are capable, but they don't get to play until we have no other choice.

Wenger should be sacked after last night's performance. He's the biggest impediment to success that any team has had to drag around with it.
Us vs Atletico. Two teams playing not to lose then. :d