1 – West Brom
0 – ARSENAL

:haha:

Letters
15-04-2018, 02:25 PM
Only team in the PL to have 0 away points in 2018 :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Out of the four professional divisions in England we have the big goose egg.

And Old Trafford as the next away game. :haha:

We're just so abysmal away from home, it's 05/06 again.

Cripps
15-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Fat Rafa > slim Rafa tbh

:bow:

dostoy
15-04-2018, 02:35 PM
It was always going to be difficult having played in Russia less than 3 days ago, away from home against a team who are in form.

The biggest handicap was having Wenger as the manager.

The PL means nothing now to Arsenal.

Niall_Quinn
15-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Wenger has no respect whatsoever for this club. His disregard for this match showed that. Pitching up with a random team and no game plan. So he can rest his cotton wool crew for the big challenge - saving his arse by somehow pubbing the whole way through the EL.

How many minutes has Ozil played since he got his 200k contract?

We don't even have a EL game next week. What are we saving players for? Are they so fragile they can't even play one game a week now? The fuckers won't even be match fit by the time the EL game rolls along.

This guy is a complete fucking moron.

Niall_Quinn
15-04-2018, 02:40 PM
I meant 300k, of course. 300k to sit at home. How do I get one of those jobs?

Goonermerree
15-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Wenger has no respect whatsoever for this club. His disregard for this match showed that. Pitching up with a random team and no game plan. So he can rest his cotton wool crew for the big challenge - saving his arse by somehow pubbing the whole way through the EL.

We don't even have a EL game next week. What are we saving players for? Are they so fragile they can't even play one game a week now? The fuckers won't even be match fit by the time the EL game rolls along.

Can't argue with that. He doesn't know what he's doing.

Goonermerree
15-04-2018, 02:42 PM
We're 33 points behind City!!

Letters
15-04-2018, 02:47 PM
We're 33 points behind City!!

I'm starting to think we might not win the league.

AFC Leveller
15-04-2018, 02:47 PM
Playing shit to fool Atletico.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/30167846_2100574913513170_1239605645036676327_o.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=af4703b081d2047f09a7cf38acd1f8f0&oe=5B29BF50

Goonermerree
15-04-2018, 02:50 PM
I'm starting to think we might not win the league.

That's a tad pessimistic!:sulk:

Cripps
15-04-2018, 02:56 PM

But who can replace him?

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
15-04-2018, 03:01 PM
Only caught the last 10 minutes but heard Mustafi was outstanding again, continuing to channel Beckenbauer.

dostoy
15-04-2018, 03:04 PM
But who can replace him?

Anyone.

I would like Conte if Chelsea don't want him but Ancelotti would be great as well.

Does anyone really think he will go this summer regardless of whatever happens in the EL ?

Niall_Quinn
15-04-2018, 03:04 PM
But who can replace him?

Don't worry - I've been very careful about what I wish for.

A chimpanzee with a chalk and blackboard would do.

Marc Overmars
15-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Our away form. :haha:

Pathetic.

Niall_Quinn
15-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Anyone.

I would like Conte if Chelsea don't want him but Ancelotti would be great as well.

Does anyone really think he will go this summer regardless of whatever happens in the EL ?

He won't go by choice under any circumstances. We could lose every game between now and the end of the season and he'd still claim he was the right man for the job and vow to stay.

He'll have to be sacked. If anyone at the club has the balls for it.

Goonermerree
15-04-2018, 03:07 PM
Has the great man spoken yet?

Niall_Quinn
15-04-2018, 03:13 PM

Yes.

Bendtner says we are shit too.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Don't worry - I've been very careful about what I wish for.

A chimpanzee with a chalk and blackboard would do.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/chimpanzee-professor-at-the-chalkboard-picture-id536015395

The Professor. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
15-04-2018, 03:16 PM
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/chimpanzee-professor-at-the-chalkboard-picture-id536015395

The Professor. :bow:

Looks like he's got the same plan as Wenger.

Goonermerree
15-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Yes.

Bendtner says we are shit too.

He knows diddly. I want to hear what a great leader and master thinks. I haven't read of or heard any interviews yet. Maybe he's preparing a resignation speech.

Cripps
15-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Anyone.

6th placed finish, no champions league again and no trophy to fall back on and I think he's gone.

But unfortunately for us this cat has a billion lives so the EL is ours :( :rose:

Cripps
15-04-2018, 03:45 PM

Who? Putin? Not yet.

Niall_Quinn
15-04-2018, 03:50 PM
He knows diddly. I want to hear what a great leader and master thinks. I haven't read of or heard any interviews yet. Maybe he's preparing a resignation speech.

Here's what the pathetic loser had to say. Excuses. Excuses.

"It's been the story of our season, 70% possession, 1-0, lots of chances and then you wonder how you lose the game.

"We didn't put our chances to bed and made unbelievable mistakes. But these players are quality and we need to forget about today and focus on the next game.

"The game we played in Russia had a weight in the second half. Physically we suffered a little bit.

"We have to be realistic. We came out of it with no points and overall we thought we should have got three points."

Still claiming the players are tired, even though we've had a crazy amount of time off in the last few weeks. And still banging on about the only aspect of football he gives a fuck about - possession. Fucking lunatic.

Every week he says we made unbelievable mistakes. How many weeks more before he can believe this is happening? He's in denial. Delusional. Lying to himself and lying to the fans as usual.

Cripps
15-04-2018, 03:51 PM
That'll be his excuse to Stan. The Europa league fatigued us. And he'll buy it!

:rose:

Bumble
15-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Mustafi must be one of the worst value for money signings we have made. He is utter rubbish as a defender.

Thought our goal was good, and we did counter attack a fair few times which was nice to see. Anyway only 5 league games to go... so that's good. May 6th the battle for 6th place. game on.

selassie
16-04-2018, 10:21 AM
That'll be his excuse to Stan. The Europa league fatigued us. And he'll buy it!

:rose:

Yep, the worst thing is he just shifts the goalposts with his assessments. At the start of the season he was saying that the Europa league would allow him to rotate his team more which would allow us to mount a proper title challenge in PL.

He's full of contradictions...all I have heard of him this season is excuse after excuse after excuse.

He's been making excuses for a good few seasons now but they are just getting worse now...he really is scraping the barrel.

Özim
16-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Mustafi must be one of the worst value for money signings we have made. He is utter rubbish as a defender.

Thought our goal was good, and we did counter attack a fair few times which was nice to see. Anyway only 5 league games to go... so that's good. May 6th the battle for 6th place. game on.

Definitely, along with Xhaka, what a horrendous summer that was, Wenger thought he was being clever and yet he managed to spend 70 odd million on two duds.

Globalgunner
16-04-2018, 11:41 AM
Definitely, along with Xhaka, what a horrendous summer that was, Wenger thought he was being clever and yet he managed to spend 70 odd million on two duds.

Wenger always thinks he`s clever. If everyone in the world tells him to buy a Griezmann for 30m. He will shock them by buying Sanogo for 25m.

Niall_Quinn
16-04-2018, 12:26 PM
And finally we spend some money on players that everyone else thinks are decent too and we end up with Laca and Auba. Who knew?

All those players he almost signed but didn't measure up to his unique value judgements. Virtually all successful elsewhere and playing at the top of the game. Who could have guessed?

He's so unlucky to have been wrong on every occasion.

selassie
16-04-2018, 01:06 PM

The worst I would say, in fact I'd go as far as to say Chambers and even Holding look much secure than him.

35million even now is a sizeable chunk of money to spend on a CB and we still managed to pick up a DUD.

Globalgunner
16-04-2018, 01:27 PM
When you have a manager who cant or wont coach, buying young players who are still learning the game. What do you expect?. Wenger watches a player, sees something he likes and "Bang"!. That it. the player will receive no more instructional coaching except that which he imbibes from seeing others play. His own shortcomings wont ever be pointed out to him and if he does not have it within himself to improve, there he will stagnate until Wenger`s arse is on the line and he quietly ships him out for a new prospect.

Svengali Wenger has blighted the career of many a new prospect and even succeeded in retrograding formerly seasoned players. He is lethal. His entire career was built on a short episode of 6 years between 1998-2004 and one T Henry.

Niall_Quinn
16-04-2018, 01:43 PM
The Joker has more to say:

'I think it's very difficult to combine the Europa League on Thursday night and then playing Sunday morning. You play in Moscow, you come home, you play again away from home.

'This game is a bit special. On top of that, I must say the attitude of our team was spot on from the start.

'But it didn't work and I have to be realistic enough to say that maybe our balance offensively and defensively doesn't work.'

'Of course it's a concern because traditionally we have a very strong record away from home.

'It has a subconscious weight in our minds. Once you're in a negative spiral like that, it's very difficult to get out.'

He gets the excuses in of course, that's his major attribute these days. But he also seems to have twigged, after 10 years, that there may be an issue with the defence. And then he talks about our never ending mentality problems.

Same shit as always. I wonder what the root cause could be? It's a mystery.

Özim
16-04-2018, 02:24 PM
The Joker has more to say:

He gets the excuses in of course, that's his major attribute these days. But he also seems to have twigged, after 10 years, that there may be an issue with the defence. And then he talks about our never ending mentality problems.

Same shit as always. I wonder what the root cause could be? It's a mystery.

Too many roast dinners? It's a total mystery to be honest, I'm not surprised he's totally puzzled by it, if a man like him that speaks 12 million languages and is a professor in economics doesn't know, there's no way a mere mortals like us would have a clue.

Cripps
16-04-2018, 03:54 PM
If:
- Arsenal don't win Europa League
- Burnley overtake them in the Premier League
- Southampton don't win FA Cup

Arsenal's season would kick off on July 26 with the second preliminary round of the Europa League, 11 days after the World Cup Final.

:lol: :rose:

Marc Overmars
16-04-2018, 04:03 PM
To be honest if we won the EL the league finish becomes irrelevant. Although I’d rather not finish below Burnley if it can be helped. :doh:

I do fear the remaining league games are going to make for difficult viewing though and if Burnley are motivated enough which I’m sure they are, then I don’t see why they can’t finish above us.

Niall_Quinn
16-04-2018, 04:04 PM
If:
- Arsenal don't win Europa League
- Burnley overtake them in the Premier League
- Southampton don't win FA Cup

Arsenal's season would kick off on July 26 with the second preliminary round of the Europa League, 11 days after the World Cup Final.

:lol: :rose:

So we could still get into the EL even if we lose everything? Including 6th spot to Burnley?

That's astounding. It just shows what a piece of shit competition the EL is.

Mac76
18-04-2018, 08:35 AM
When you have a manager who cant or wont coach, buying young players who are still learning the game. What do you expect?. Wenger watches a player, sees something he likes and "Bang"!. That it. the player will receive no more instructional coaching except that which he imbibes from seeing others play. His own shortcomings wont ever be pointed out to him and if he does not have it within himself to improve, there he will stagnate until Wenger`s arse is on the line and he quietly ships him out for a new prospect.

Svengali Wenger has blighted the career of many a new prospect and even succeeded in retrograding formerly seasoned players. He is lethal. His entire career was built on a short episode of 6 years between 1998-2004 and one T Henry.

Good players like Nelson, Nketiah and Willock look lost when they're put in the first team exactly because of what you say.

In his debut recently Nelson didn't seem to feel he was allowed to play his attacking game and instead joined the collect-and-pass-harmlessly-backwards brigade.

Eddie got those two goals againts Norwich but ever since Wenger's made sure he doesn't do it again by bringing him on at the end of games out of position.

Goonermerree
20-04-2018, 07:40 AM
Good players like Nelson, Nketiah and Willock look lost when they're put in the first team exactly because of what you say.

In his debut recently Nelson didn't seem to feel he was allowed to play his attacking game and instead joined the collect-and-pass-harmlessly-backwards brigade.

Eddie got those two goals againts Norwich but ever since Wenger's made sure he doesn't do it again by bringing him on at the end of games out of position.

You wouldn't believe it could be true, you'd think he'd be first on the team sheet in some matches, but no. Wenger does make some strange decisions.
I remember Joel Campbell was having a good game in one match, Wenger subbed him and the boos rang out from the crowd against the decision. He's never been seen in an Arsenal shirt since.