PDA

View Full Version : BBC and ITV punditry/commentary teams.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-05-2018, 12:28 PM
BBC:

Shearer
Lampsy
Rio
Klinsmann
Dids
Zabaleta
Phil Neville
Jenas
Murphy
Keown
Alex Scott
Lawro

Commentators:

Guy Mowbray
Steve Wilson
Jonathan Pearce
Steve Bowser
Simon Brotherton
Vicki Sparks :unsure:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44103384

ITV:

Keane
Gary Neville
O'Neill
Bilic
Evra
Dixon
Wright
Giggs
Henrik Larsson
Mark Clattenburg. :haha:
Eni Aluko. :wacko:

Commentators:

Tyldsley

Don't know the others right now but I'd imagine Peter Drury and John Champion too.

Master Splinter
15-05-2018, 08:53 PM
No Leonardo. :(.

Mac76
15-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Glad they left Daft Crooks behind - that guy is genuinely nuts

Xhaka Can’t
16-05-2018, 06:56 PM
Glad they left Daft Crooks behind - that guy is genuinely nuts

He is the poster child for where affirmative action goes wrong.

The Emirates Gallactico
17-05-2018, 07:22 AM
Alex Scott :bow::bow:

Surprised no one made a move for Wenger (or maybe they did). BBC don't have a French person on their lineup so there's a spot.

Bilic :bow:

Also Evra :haha:

Is he going to karate kick Chiles when he asks him a stupid question?

Marc Overmars
17-05-2018, 07:44 AM
I’m guessing Wenger will be working for French TV as usual.

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2018, 07:53 PM
They sacked him. :lol:

Mac76
18-05-2018, 11:59 AM
They sacked him. :lol:

Apparently he was a little bit lacking in intensity in the first half

McNamara That Ghost...
13-06-2018, 06:51 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44397854

BBC pundit predictions. Shearer goes for Brazil based on their experience - what team has this dick been watching?

Speaking of Shearer, he along with Jenas is on BBC's preview programme tonight.

I'm sure Jenas will talk up Tottenham's chances in this.

Mac76
12-07-2018, 11:15 AM
Spoilsports... :(

https://tbivision.com/2018/07/12/fifa-orders-broadcasters-to-stop-focus-on-hot-women/

Letters
12-07-2018, 11:25 AM
*sigh*
The world has gone mad. There was something in the Metro yesterday about an advert for an estate agent featuring a man in boxer shorts and the strap line "what a great package!".
It was ruled that the advert be banned because the positioning of the man was nothing to do with the product (true) and that the advert was "likely to cause serious offence".

Let's think about that for a minute. A man in boxer shorts and a weak joke about the word "package" is likely to cause serious offence? Serious offence? Really?
Anyone who is seriously offended by that wants a slap. What is wrong with everyone?

After the Sweden game I posted on FB the same thing I posted here (a parody of the famous Norwegian commentator - your boys took a hell of a beaten").
Because I picked Ulrikakaka as the final person (for no other reason than she's Swedish, famous and female, as was Thatcher who was in the original) and because she'd suffered domestic abuse a FB friend of mine messaged me to say I should change it.
It's "your BOYS" took a hell of a beaten, no implication that the person themselves is being beaten. Honestly, why can't you say or do anything these days in case you "offend" someone? Stop being such a load of (and I hate this word) snowflakes.

GP
12-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Ulrika probably deserved it.

Mac76
15-07-2018, 07:57 AM
Difficult choice today - either martin 'get a life' keown or glen hoddle, who actually is far more interesting than most of them but fundamentally you know he's a nutter - and an ex-spud of course