PDA

View Full Version : Matteo Guendouzi (official).

McNamara That Ghost...
11-07-2018, 10:04 AM
Welcome. :bow:

New Vieira. :bow:

Maybe.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/matteo-guendouzi-joins-club

Marc Overmars
11-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Hopefully he's another one of these super talented players France seem to be shitting out every year.

GP
11-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Hopefully he's another one of these super talented players France seem to be shitting out every year.

Like Sanogo?

Marc Overmars
11-07-2018, 11:57 AM
He was a competition winner, not a professional footballer.

Power n Glory
11-07-2018, 12:01 PM

France have got to be up there in terms of talent development. They seem to always have a well balanced team. From defence, to midfield and strikers. They have been consistent since 98. I can't recall a team that's looked really old or having a really poor defence or no strikers like we've seen with Holland, Italy or even the better sides like Germany and Spain who struggle to produce strikers.

Letters
11-07-2018, 12:19 PM
He has lovely hair
#weirdalyankovic

Marc Overmars
11-07-2018, 12:53 PM
France have got to be up there in terms of talent development. They seem to always have a well balanced team. From defence, to midfield and strikers. They have been consistent since 98. I can't recall a team that's looked really old or having a really poor defence or no strikers like we've seen with Holland, Italy or even the better sides like Germany and Spain who struggle to produce strikers.

Yep, defenders, midfielders and strikers, they keep producing world class players in every position. A squad of players who didn’t make the World Cup would probably get close to winning it as well.

fakeyank
11-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Never heard of him before.

Goonermerree
11-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Never heard of him before.

Nor me.

Letters
11-07-2018, 02:56 PM
I'd never heard of Vieira either :p

Meh. He's what, 19*? I don't think he's being paraded as our landmark signing

*free poke in the eye for the first person who says "so's Mbappe", it's hardly common to be that good that young.

Goonermerree
11-07-2018, 04:48 PM
I'd never heard of Vieira either :p

Meh. He's what, 19*? I don't think he's being paraded as our landmark signing

*free poke in the eye for the first person who says "so's Mbappe", it's hardly common to be that good that young.

You do know that MbappI is 19 don't you?

Master Splinter
11-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Kylie-Anne MMMBoppi.

selassie
11-07-2018, 05:00 PM

You can be sure this signing had nothing to do with Grimandi. He managed to miss out on an entire golden generation of French talent when he is supposed to be our chief scout over in France!

I still to this day have no idea what he has been doing! :lol:

Letters
11-07-2018, 05:18 PM
You do know that MbappI is 19 don't you?

That’s a paddling :angry: