PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction vs Qarabag (away).

McNamara That Ghost...
04-10-2018, 06:48 PM
All first time scorers for us.

8 in a row. :bow:

A nice little stroll all in all. Robson made it sound like we were getting pummelled of course.

GP
04-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Robson is a ballbag.

8 in a row, boys!

Waistcoats on, it's coming home!

Master Splinter
04-10-2018, 06:55 PM
I was watching with just the crowd noise. Did Robson declare that all Arsenal fans secretly admire Delarge and Emeghara and would love them playing up front in their team?

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
04-10-2018, 07:09 PM
What!? You can do that now?

8 in a row...lovely jubbly. Fulham to the sword next.

SMatthews
04-10-2018, 07:11 PM
Robson can go fuck himself.

Brilliant from Emery, doing all he can for now.

Let’s not f it up on the weekend and go into the international break with 9 on the bounce.

Master Splinter
04-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Iwobi has to start on Sunday, surely?

He's not only the best attacking player, but he's playing with a huge amount of confidence and imagination which has been lacking in this team for a while now.

Smith-Rowe was showing some good technique, movement and link-up, with his finishing letting him down. So it was good to see him put one away.

Kolasinac was a beast going forwards but an absolute clown at the back. It's his first game back though tbf.

Sokratis and Holding have to be the first choice centre-backs based on their performances this season.

Leno looking pretty good so far.

In fact, all the new signings are doing well and seemingly have a big role to play. Well, apart from opportunist freebie Lichtstneiner maybe. Guendouzi and Torreira will probably end up being massive bargains in this crazy market.

fakeyank
04-10-2018, 08:47 PM
3 clean sheets in a row! :faint:

Marc Overmars
04-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Ticking over nicely. Can’t be that often where 3 players get their first goals for the club in one game. :lol:

On to Fulham.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
05-10-2018, 12:46 AM
Quite a few different scorers this season. Surely Fulham won't derail this train!

Sokratis still looking a boss.

dazthegooner
05-10-2018, 07:08 AM
Just seen a few minutes of the match played ok did what we had to do a few good saves from Leno if he keeps going it would be hard for Cech to regain his place (though think he is still our #1) good to see the youngsters scoring will do a lot for their confidence upwards on onwards hopefully :)

Gooner23
05-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Quite a few different scorers this season. Surely Fulham won't derail this train!

Sokratis still looking a boss.

I like Sokratis, he's made of granite. Hope Monreals substitution was just precautionary as he's significantly better defensively than Kolasinac.

Letters
05-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Glad Smith-Rowe scored, I'm quite impressed with him.
Looked like a stroll from the score but saw some highlights and we allowed them some chances.
8 wins a row flatters us a bit, need to be defending better if we're going to contend for a top 4 finish.

GP
05-10-2018, 11:48 AM
Smith Rowe (no hyphen, apparently) is a little gem.

Like a lettuce.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
05-10-2018, 12:23 PM
He's only just come back but I don't always like Kolasinac's decision making...particularly in defence.

I can't wait for Maitland-Niles to get back. Still think he has a very good future here if allowed to flourish.

Letters
05-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Smith Rowe (no hyphen, apparently)

What madness is this?
Dude, either go hyphenated or pick a surname, you can't have it both ways.
I shall call him Rowe from now on then as Smith must be his middle name :sulk:

McNamara That Ghost...
06-10-2018, 10:19 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/2vkc8pz.png

No other words needed at times. :lol:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
06-10-2018, 02:31 PM
The pigment of that running track has stained his boots!

His cat's name is Balboa!??

I am invisible
06-10-2018, 02:47 PM
What am I looking at here? Have the club got Özil a therapy-cat?