Torreira :bow:.

Emery :bow:.

Arsenal :bow:.

Liverpool legend Coates :haha:.

Manchester United legend Nani :haha:.

SMatthews
25-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Lichsteiner is a real piece of work.

Love what Emery is doing with this competition. Getting a winning mentality into the squad by using all the seniors where needed. That means we take every game seriously and performance levels should remain the same with it.

First ever win in Portugal. First time we've won 11 on the bounce in a decade.

Let's make it 12 on the weekend.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Arsenal legend Cabral. :haha:

A nice filthy away performance with the old 0-1.

Well done Welbz, doing alright when he gets the chance this season.

Torreira changed it all again, obviously.

Emery. :bow:

Win machine.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-10-2018, 07:25 PM
BT switched to the Chelsea game so I don't yet know what Emery said post match.

I am invisible
25-10-2018, 08:27 PM
I love 11 wins in a row!

WHO’S NEXT!?

Xhaka Can’t
25-10-2018, 09:44 PM
BT switched to the Chelsea game so I don't yet know what Emery said post match.

He said you should mind your own fuckin business.

selassie
26-10-2018, 08:25 AM
The mentality of this team has completely changed. I love that we have a team of warriors now.

I didn't see the first half but I heard we struggled as per normal, second half we were very dominant and deservedly got the win.

Emery has improved so many of our players, not just their performance levels but their mentality too, it's actually pretty admirable TBH.

I also love that Emery is fully engaged with the players pretty much for the entire 90 minutes of each game.

Özim
26-10-2018, 09:08 AM
Another win can't agrue against that, Emery is doing a decent job, can't wait until he gets a few more of his own players in and gets rid of some of the duds in our squad, will be exciting to see us progress after years and years of stagnation and then decline.

Hopefully the club give him a decent budget to work with next summer.

selassie
26-10-2018, 10:43 AM
Another win can't agrue against that, Emery is doing a decent job, can't wait until he gets a few more of his own players in and gets rid of some of the duds in our squad, will be exciting to see us progress after years and years of stagnation and then decline.

Hopefully the club give him a decent budget to work with next summer.

Yep me too.

With this new structure we have in place for player recruitment with Sven leading it, we have already seen things improve, we seem to be a lot more proactive in our recruitment too.

Whilst it would be nice for Emery to have a decent budget, I do actually think the likes of Sven have an eye for picking out young gems, his record at Dortmund was very good and he has done very well so far at Arsenal. The Young Greek CB we picked up last season looked a decent prospect until he got injured. Guendozi is unquestionably a great young talent and a snip at the price we paid for him. Torreira was a great capture too.

Globalgunner
26-10-2018, 11:22 AM
I love 11 wins in a row!

WHO’S NEXT!?

"IS THERE ANYONE ELSE?" (Achilles from Troy). "IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?!.....Walks away disappointed

I am invisible
26-10-2018, 02:08 PM
"IS THERE ANYONE ELSE?" (Achilles from Troy). "IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?!.....Walks away disappointed

If we keep this run going past Liverpool then Emery needs to start doing this in his post-match interviews.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-10-2018, 06:29 PM
I love 11 wins in a row!

WHO’S NEXT!?

http://i63.tinypic.com/24q7jlv.png

I am invisible
27-10-2018, 07:58 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/24q7jlv.png
That’s the one :good: