PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction v Carrier Bag (home).

McNamara That Ghost...
13-12-2018, 10:02 PM
That's the Europa League dispensed with until February.

Total breeze of a match. Saka looked very good I thought, as did Maitland-Niles.

Well done to Ozil and Lacazette for contributing.

GP
13-12-2018, 10:12 PM
Which CL teams drop in?

Mac76
13-12-2018, 10:20 PM
That's the Europa League dispensed with until February.

Total breeze of a match. Saka looked very good I thought, as did Maitland-Niles.

Well done to Ozil and Lacazette for contributing.

Agree on Saka, AMN was good when he moved forward although became a bit cautious later on

Chippy
13-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Agree on Saka, AMN was good when he moved forward although became a bit cautious later on
Yep! Saka impressed me! Could have a good career ahead of him.

SMatthews
13-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Napoli, Valencia, Inter Milan, Benfica, Vikoria Plzen, Club Brugge, Shakhtar Donetsk, Galatasaray drop down.

Chelsea/Napoli the biggest risk. Should be at least another semi.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
14-12-2018, 12:27 AM
Thought Emery must have had a word at half time because that Zaka was really just strolling about in the first half.....then came alive in the second half. AMN is always good to see though he was a bit cavalier at time.

Thought it was slightly risky starting Laca but no harm done....unbeaten run in tact and my knackers have just about thawed now.

Marc Overmars
14-12-2018, 10:25 AM
BATE, Celtic, Club Brugge, Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, FC Krasnodar, Lazio, Malmo, Olympiakos, Rapid Vienna, Rennes, Shakhtar Donetsk, Slavia Prague, Viktoria Plzeň, Villarreal and FC Zurich.

Few names in there we’d ideally want to avoid for the sake of convenience, but no doubt we’re stronger than all of those teams.

Globalgunner
15-12-2018, 07:14 AM
I wouldnt mind going to Glasgow to slap Brendan round the chops a few times

Mac76
15-12-2018, 01:20 PM
I wouldnt mind going to Glasgow to slap Brendan round the chops a few times

Seconded, especially as he said he wasn't interested in our manager job when the reality was we weren't interested in him :lol:

SMatthews
15-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Could do without a British derby that becomes Celtic’s World Cup final. Need a relatively straightforward passage through.