PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction: Arsenal 3-1 Burnley

Master Splinter
22-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Decent win and performance.

At 2-0, that was one of the most comfortable games of the season and Burnley had only threatened once.

A bit scrappy after that, but a fully deserved win and good to get through it with the injury curse continuing to be a nuisance.

Auba, Ozil, Guendouzi and Kolasinac played well.

Burnley predictably horrible in everything they did. Enjoyable to see Sokratis, Kolasinac and Guendouzi being equally cuntish in response.

Kevin Friend booked them five times, but if he wasn't a cheat, it would have been double that with two red cards as well.

Dyche :haha:.

Globalgunner
22-12-2018, 03:04 PM
Decent win and performance.

At 2-0, that was one of the most comfortable games of the season and Burnley had only threatened once.

A bit scrappy after that, but a fully deserved win and good to get through it with the injury curse continuing to be a nuisance.

Auba, Ozil, Guendouzi and Kolasinac played well.

Burnley predictably horrible in everything they did. Enjoyable to see Sokratis, Kolasinac and Guendouzi being equally cuntish in response.

Kevin Friend booked them five times, but if he wasn't a cheat, it would have been double that with two red cards as well.

Dyche :haha:.

Dont mind Dyche. Fully immersed into his "Good ole English Underdogs" moniker. Thinks it gives his boys a licence to be twats without repercussion. Forgot that goal concede machine Koscielny was not in the team and that Sokratis spent time in the ring with "The Undertaker"

McNamara That Ghost...
22-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Arsenal. :bow:

Back on track, hopefully. Can't comment more until I see any of it, except for:

Aubameyang. :bow:

SMatthews
22-12-2018, 03:21 PM
Dyke wants his cloggers to put themselves about but then cries like a bitch whwn he loses. Again.

Hope the thugs get relegated.

Back to winning ways. More of the same to come against Brighton I think.

Master Splinter
22-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Dyche going on about diving again.

An utter fuckwit of the highest order.

His player went down with a feather touch in the box and he deploys Ashley Barnes every week, who spends 90% of the match rolling around or sticking his arse into defenders to get contact so he can flop to the floor again. The other 10% of the match consists of him elbowing, scratching, stamping and generally trying to injure opponents.

Their woe is me sob story will undoubtedly be indulged across all the British media for the next 24 hours while their disgusting lack of respect for any kind of football will be happily ignored.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Sean Dyche is the kind of manager you'd expect to see in any job, anywhere in the world. Not much a football coach.

Twat.

Mac76
22-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Dyke wants his cloggers to put themselves about but then cries like a bitch whwn he loses. Again.

Hope the thugs get relegated.

Totally

Dyke's behaviour is exactly why i can't stand the guy

Ralpheroo72
22-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Dyche is a ginger twat

dazthegooner
23-12-2018, 05:31 AM
Managers like Dyche are always mouthing off about how soft Arsenal so when we show a bit of fight we're accused thuggery.

Unai Tea
23-12-2018, 09:12 AM
I suppose the take away here is that these games up north against pub teams were always a problem for us. There was no backing down physically. Sokratis in particular was up for the fight which was good to see.

AFC Leveller
23-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Ozil makes such a difference to our play. I know he can't be trusted to play the high tempo Style Emery wants especially in the games but he is a silky footballer with bags of talent. How Iwobi and Miki can be picked ahead of him is a mystery. Same goes got Rambo in fact, he is one of our best players and should be picked if he is fit.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-12-2018, 11:49 AM
We definitely need Mesut around against the filth in this league that will try and park the bus, for the remainder of the season that is.

On Dyche, he has a disgust for cheating but condones 'gamesmanship'. :sarcy:

KSE Comedy Club
23-12-2018, 09:08 PM
The trouble is we need Ozil for all of our games possible, not just one or two a season.

There comes a time that you have to weigh it up, unfortunately for Mesut, that time has come.

We could try and get a replacement playmaker that can do the same job as Ozil, but every week. That is what we need, rather than someone who can make an appearance once in a blue moon.

Ramsey is off because I think we have someone lined up to replace him, there’s no reason why the same thing hasn’t already been done with Ozil

McNamara That Ghost...
23-12-2018, 09:43 PM
That's not really true given how many times players are 'rested' throughout a season.

The point is, we aren't going to get a replacement in January. Seems daft to me not to use him as a resource when it's required, where it makes sense until the Summer.