PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction v Bournemouth (home)

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Dishing out a thrashing. :bow:

Well done to all.

Marc Overmars
27-02-2019, 09:44 PM
Goals goals goals :bow:

Hitting form at the right time.

This Saturday it’s time to end the Spuds charade once and for all and drag them into the CL battle.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Emery just needs to talk up their title chances. :bow:

SMatthews
27-02-2019, 09:47 PM
Excellent from Ozil. A lot more of that please Mesut.

Done our GD no harm and there’s a chance 3rd isn’t finished after all.

Mac76
27-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Great performance, really good work rate, Jenks a bit shaky but all good other than that

Mhiki seemed washed up but now playing really well, and Ozil showing his class

Mhiki was subbed to be able to start on Saturday i think, if we get that team selection right and start well we could really do something against spuds (i'm not jinxing it by saying any more than that :lol: )

Chippy
27-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Great performance, really good work rate, Jenks a bit shaky but all good other than that

Mhiki seemed washed up but now playing really well, and Ozil showing his class

He was subbed to be able to start on Saturday i think, if we get that team selection right and start well we could really do something against spuds (i'm not jinxing it by saying any more than that :lol: )
Brilliant result and performance. Cant remember the last time we did this.
The only worry is that the Spuds under Poch have never lost 3 in a row. getcoat:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
27-02-2019, 11:12 PM
Mkhi vs Ozil shootout for MOTM. I thought both were exceptional. Nice to give them a proper scherlacking and it wasn't too cold in the ground too! :d On we go.

Özim
28-02-2019, 09:44 AM
Great result, we bring Ozil back in and we score a hatful, we've struggled for goals without him. Some tough matches coming up now, Spurs, Man U and two important Europa league games on either side of the Man U game.