PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction v Liverpool (away, League Cup).

McNamara That Ghost...
30-10-2019, 09:39 PM
Fuck off.

topgun
30-10-2019, 09:43 PM
Yes F--K OFF. Its become unwatchable.

AFC Leveller
30-10-2019, 09:43 PM
Positives:

Martinelli with the goals again
Ozil had a good game
Holding has to start in the league now

Negatives:

5 goals against a bunch of kids
Emery taking off Ozil for no reason
Saka just dead

Bumble
30-10-2019, 09:44 PM
we can focus on our wonderful league campaign now

Marc Overmars
30-10-2019, 09:47 PM
The misery is relentless with this club.

Fuck Ozil, not being duped by him turning up against a dead Liverpool team.

Shame for a kids, but they really should have buried them. Poor.

GP
30-10-2019, 09:50 PM
Martinez was poor. Should have saved both Origi goals at least.

Bumble
30-10-2019, 09:53 PM
emery doesn't inspire anyone. he doesn't seem to communicate much, he just stands on the side lines in his big coat. we are in trouble

AFC Leveller
30-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Martinez was poor. Should have saved both Origi goals at least.

My thoughts exactly. Poor showing.

Letters
30-10-2019, 09:59 PM
Fuck Ozil, not being duped by him turning up against a dead Liverpool team.

Oh fucking hell. Give him a break!
He doesn’t play and people are on his back for Emery not playing him.
He plays well and you’re still giving him a hard time!

Marc Overmars
30-10-2019, 10:06 PM

I don’t care if Emery plays him or not, I barely even consider him an option myself anymore.

Ozil and Emery can both do one.

Gooner23
30-10-2019, 10:11 PM
Emery looked a nervous wreck in the 2nd half, can't be good for the players. Quite enjoyed the madness of the game but we shouldn't be conceding 5 against that Liverpool team.

Marc Overmars
30-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Emery looked a nervous wreck in the 2nd half, can't be good for the players. Quite enjoyed the madness of the game but we shouldn't be conceding 5 against that Liverpool team.

We conceded 5 with some of our preferred picks out there against a total shell of a Liverpool team.

Let’s be honest, it’s completely broken and whatever changes are made to the 11 will yield similar results while the team is coached by a dud.

dostoy
30-10-2019, 10:43 PM
Its the tiny cup, it means nothing either way.

The league and the Europa league are the big things.

The only 'trophy' Arsenal might, just might, be able to get is the top four trophy, forget everything else as they are not good enough.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Kloppo has threatened Liverpool might pull out of the competition. :lol:

What was the point knocking us out then?

Bumble
31-10-2019, 07:13 AM

maybe they weren't trying to knock us out hence the team he picked but we downed our game even further to compensate.

KSE Comedy Club
31-10-2019, 07:37 AM
It was the most exciting game I've watched from us for a long time tbh.

But still a travesty of a result, Losing to Liverpool C team despite being two goals clear twice! WTF?!?!

Emery manages once again to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Just fucking go mate :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
31-10-2019, 07:41 AM
What he said.

Gooner23
31-10-2019, 07:54 AM
Its quite amazing to be so innately negative, yet not have a clue how to actually see out a tight lead. Emery is a strange one!

Martinelli is an exciting prospect though. As well as Saka has done this season, I would like to see more of the Brazilian in the Prem.

Letters
31-10-2019, 07:56 AM
Its the tiny cup, it means nothing either way.

I don’t care we are out of the league cup.
What I care about is we were 3-1 up then 4-2 up then 5-4 up going into injury time.
Capitulation after capitulation.
Again. And this after 2 league games where we threw away 2 goal leads to drop points against teams we should be walloping.

Bumble
31-10-2019, 08:13 AM
Its quite amazing to be so innately negative, yet not have a clue how to actually see out a tight lead. Emery is a strange one!

Martinelli is an exciting prospect though. As well as Saka has done this season, I would like to see more of the Brazilian in the Prem.

Very impressed with Martinelli although he did miss a couple of great chances but like his attitude and the way he just gets involved. Unfortunately, not sure who he replaces in the front 3. If only he was a defender then we will be laughing.

IBK
31-10-2019, 08:34 AM
I don't think that this is an occasion to blame the players. I feel sorry for them having shown character to keep getting in front only to lose the game. The fact that this manager's MO seems to be squandering leads says it all for me. Emery is cowardly and incompetent and I would like to see him gone.

Globalgunner
31-10-2019, 08:43 AM
Whatever is going on at Colney there cannot involve what you would aptly call coaching. Coaching improves people, enhancing their spread of skills. It can only be described as training or sequence of keep fit exercises. Our players have not made any great improvements in spatial and game awareness at all. AMN for instance probably had his best ever game for us but was criminally culpable for at least 2 of Pool's goals yesterday. Emery just has to go.

Mac76
31-10-2019, 09:47 AM
AMN isn't a defender

neither is Mustafi, as our own club commentator in the highlights pionted out he can't even get it right in terms of which leg to use to put a ball behind rather than in our own goal

and once again blaming the goalie for one of the other goals having absolutely having failed to provide him with any protection

probably the most miserable footballer I've ever seen

Mac76
31-10-2019, 09:48 AM

i agree, ridiculous that anyone can have a go at Ozil for last night

Özim
31-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Nice to see Martinelli do well again, surely he must be pushing for a 1st team chance with his performances, he's certainly above Saka IMO. Ozil did well considering he's not played for a long time and isn't match fit, not the strongest opposition but all he can do is his best and hope he gets picked for the 1st team, it's clear his creativity is being missed. AMN also was good along with Torreira who through no choice of Emerys may start games from now on hopefully instead of the vastly no real surprise as Emery is incapable of improving the defending.

Defending as usual is shocking, we should have won that, after all we were in control and playing a very weak Liverpool side, it's only the CC but would have been good to keep going and see these players more.

Marc Overmars
31-10-2019, 12:04 PM

He sent a team out to lose and we still fucked it up. Embarrassing isn’t even the word.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
31-10-2019, 01:55 PM
The only surprise is that Martinelli didn't score with his head.

The kid should probably take Saka's spot.

fakeyank
31-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Very impressed with Martinelli although he did miss a couple of great chances but like his attitude and the way he just gets involved. Unfortunately, not sure who he replaces in the front 3. If only he was a defender then we will be laughing.

Frankly I would not replace him.. I'd rather play a 4-4-2:

Leno

Dumb Dumber Dumbest Tierney

Pepe Torreira/Guendozi Ozil Auba

Laca Martinelli

Letters
31-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Dumb Dumber Dumbest Tierney

:lol: