PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction v Eintracht Frankfurt (home)

McNamara That Ghost...
28-11-2019, 09:56 PM
Another game, no win again.

:lol:

It'll turn around though, just keep doing the same things and hope for the best!

:doh:

It has to be it for Emery, surely?

GP
28-11-2019, 09:57 PM
Is that no wins in 7 now?

Wenger out.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-11-2019, 10:00 PM
The win was that fluked effort to Vitoria at home.

GP
28-11-2019, 10:00 PM
Dismal.

Raul, Josh and Edu need to sort their fucking lives out.

Bumble
28-11-2019, 10:01 PM
That wad awful. We didnt look like equalising. Just put emery out of his misery. He cant be enjoying it. There is no enthusiasm or dynamism. Let's move on.

Letters
28-11-2019, 10:02 PM
:coffee:

Master Splinter
28-11-2019, 10:03 PM
I think even Emery wants out.

The club seemingly has no dignity anymore though.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-11-2019, 10:07 PM
He has four more fixtures to turn it around!

Bumble
28-11-2019, 10:10 PM
He has four more fixtures to turn it around!
Fixtures or months?

rodders
28-11-2019, 10:31 PM
As Martin Keown said tonight this club is now in danger of relegation. Kroenke out Emery out.

Xhaka Can’t
28-11-2019, 10:46 PM
Norwich next and I’m not confident about that one.

Serious post.

Marc Overmars
28-11-2019, 10:49 PM
He must be sacked tonight.

It’s obvious to everyone except the idiots who run our club.

We are a joke.

Marc Overmars
28-11-2019, 10:51 PM

Serious post.

I wouldn’t even be confident of facing a lower league side given the state we’re in.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
28-11-2019, 11:43 PM
Another great Thursday night out. Was actually bizarrely surrounded by Frankfurt fans and I wasn't sitting in the posh seats.

I'd actually sign their number 13 Hinteregger in a heartbeat. Totally marshalled Martinelli out the game and barely broke sweat he was that good.

Mac76
29-11-2019, 01:34 AM

Serious post.

i'm entirely confident.... that Norwich will win

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2019, 02:22 AM
Another great Thursday night out. Was actually bizarrely surrounded by Frankfurt fans and I wasn't sitting in the posh seats.

I'd actually sign their number 13 Hinteregger in a heartbeat. Totally marshalled Martinelli out the game and barely broke sweat he was that good.

He didn't totallly marshal him out of the game given he set Willock up in the second half and had the assist for Auba in the first.

AFC Leveller
29-11-2019, 03:02 AM
The Sun say they board will meet today and could sack him before Norwich.

Can’t see it myself because they said they would give him 4 more games after Saints last week.

Marc Overmars
29-11-2019, 07:14 AM
He needs to go now so whoever replaces him has a couple of kinder fixtures to try get some points on the board. If we make the call next month the new guy will have City, United and Chelsea off the bat. :doh:

Bumble
29-11-2019, 07:36 AM
He needs to go now so whoever replaces him has a couple of kinder fixtures to try get some points on the board. If we make the call next month the new guy will have City, United and Chelsea off the bat. :doh:

He will go today no point at all to keep it going lose at Norwich then another game goes by, win and means he stays until the next crisis.... but I don't think they should rush into a replacement we need some points and some confidence and some obvious playing style. I am sure when he first started we would play with intensity and energy. high rush football. this seems to have totally disappeared to nothing.

Globalgunner
29-11-2019, 07:42 AM
Do we have the worst board/owner in football?. Us or Newcastle, its a tough choice.

Marc Overmars
29-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Do we have the worst board/owner in football?. Us or Newcastle, its a tough choice.

Absolutely. We have one of the wealthiest men in the world for an owner but he has no sporting aspirations for the club at all. It is sickening.

Bumble
29-11-2019, 08:32 AM
Absolutely. We have one of the wealthiest men in the world for an owner but he has no sporting aspirations for the club at all. It is sickening.

its an investment to him. nothing more than that.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
29-11-2019, 03:05 PM
He didn't totallly marshal him out of the game given he set Willock up in the second half and had the assist for Auba in the first.

Really? Haha. Take your word for it and didn't have benefit of tv replays over and over and slow mo. I had a decent view though and Martinelli had one of his least effective games and it was mostly down to the number 13.

Niall_Quinn
29-11-2019, 04:37 PM
Didn't watch it. I don't rate the Europa League higher than a waste of a Thursday night. A competition for confirmed also-rans and drop-outs. If you win it you confirm you are best at being second rate. We need to get back to a proper champion's tournament where only the champions compete. That would allow the other clubs to focus on domestic challenges and it might restore a bit of prestige in domestic leagues and cups. And it would prevent there ever being another manager who destroyed a club by insisting top 4 was a trophy.

Pipe dreams though. Too many snouts making top money to ever have prestige in football again.

Xhaka Can’t
29-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Didn't watch it.

We lost 2-1.

Niall_Quinn
30-11-2019, 02:31 AM
We lost 2-1.

I'll wager you we didn't play well either. After a decade of eye gouging observation you don't actually need to watch anymore to know what happens next.